rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder--when/how receal identity

Tinder--when/how receal identity

Reveal, not receal--couldn't seem to edit subject-line.

Not the biggest problem but I am stumped and want to draw on Forum knowledge.

So, I am a professor. This hinders my Tinder game b/c I don't want my incredibly gossipy students seeing me online. And I teach some large classes. So, I hinder myself by not putting up any photos. Still get some matches. Had a drinks date set up tonight with a 6.5 who I had emailed a couple of photos to. Late afternoon, she asked for my "real" name. I wasn't sure what to do--tell her, or keep alias I had used on Tinder/via e-mailing photos. I was worried the latter would seem deceptive bc I had told her where/what I taught (mistake?) so if she looked at faculty profiles she would not see my alias. So I told her my real name. She cancelled Tinder match and went ghost via email.

What's the best way to handle this? Obviously want to move ASAP to real-life meet-up but girls seem weird about identity?

Maybe just stick to traditional day/night game given concerns about posting photos? But if anyone has thoughts about how I could still leverage Tinder let me know.

Messages In This Thread