rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Judging, red flags and Buddhism

Judging, red flags and Buddhism

Quote: (08-26-2015 02:05 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 11:32 AM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 09:54 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 08:51 AM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 01:24 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Be very very Judging and discriminating. Always. Against yourself and against others. Have high standards for yourself and others. This is the correct basis of spiritual and physical well being.

The "judge not lest be judged yourself" sentiment in christianity, buddhism and any other religion is not a classical argument from these religions It is the watered down parasite argument that now sticks to all religions do to all of them bowing down to the current ruling paradigm of democracy and equality.

^^^ Perfect example when you get carried away with judging everything. You become a self-righteous self-proclaimed spiritual guru who knows all the answers and sees the world as black and white.

What's next? Are you going to accuse me of "mansplaining"?

One thing that I have learned is that people like you who deny any certain knowledge and insist that anything is beyond judgement have a secret agenda. You have certain sins you wish to hide and therefore attack those who try to shed any light.

Wait, I was taking your own advice and passed a judgement and then you take extreme offense and call me a sinner and other vitriol?

See? Look how unhappy and upset you are now. Maybe your advice about passing judgement isn't so sound after all.

You assume too much about me.

You assumed I see world in black an white, you assumed I know answers to all questions and now you assume your "judgement" makes me unhappy and upset.

The truth is I am a male. A masculine male. That means I can enjoy an intellectual discussion without getting upset about the opinions that the other party pronounces. I don't take political and philosophical things personally. If you were a man you would understand. Sadly, you are a woman or at least think like a woman - therefore in your opinion truth is not important and only emotional state is important. You would gladly sacraface any truthful real talk for a PC phrases that are stripped of any meaning and therefore cannot hurt the emotional state of anyone.

We are too different. I can understand you, but you can never understand me because you are an inferior being whose emotions rule over judgement.

You are delusional.

You exclaim "Be judgemental of everyone! The world is full of sinners!" I use your advice on you and call you self-righteous. You cannot take anyone being judgemental of you although you love to be judgemental of everyone else so you call me 1) a sinner and then 2) a woman and 3) inferior. You do this because you say you're a "masculine man" so that gives you the right.

So you espouse masculine principles of using right-brain logic and rationality yet your only argument is name-calling. Who's the bitch now?

Messages In This Thread