rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Canadian Experience scam

The Canadian Experience scam

Jesus, all I hear from OP in multiple threads is whining. "Canada sucks, why are they so mean to me with my fancy qualifications which don't even include a degree?" You're like a woman, saying one thing, yet then doing something completely different (staying despite an easy out back to UK)

I have multiple friends at professional levels from many places, and between most first world countries, there are generally agreements in place to move back and forth without too much trouble, because they realize that a mobile workforce educated to common standards is valuable for everyone. I have Brit doctor friends who do exchanges to Montreal, I myself have worked in multiple countries, and have many other friends with real skills/experience (professional/trades) who've done the same. Not always easy, hell to get PR in Oz I'd have to do an English test, but their country, their rules. Didn't used to be, but I guess they got fed up with too many Americans/Brits/whoever coming down and not knowing English.

To blithely say that "education in the UK is *far* superior to Canada" reeks of arrogance. Did Newton have some secret fourth law that he only revealed to you guys? Are our doctors routinely killing people and our buildings routinely falling down because people don't know what they are doing?

Especially in lieu of the past few weeks in terms or SJW/feminism shit, I can appreciate that Canada isn't good in that regard, but Canada is a huge frigging place, and it's not all like that I assure you. And there are quite a few good things, like you can reasonably be expected not to be robbed by the police walking down the street, and though slightly more challenging now, you can make a very good wage out west if you're willing to bust your ass.

Bottom line I guess is that the proof is in the pudding. Its unfortunate doctors from third world countries are driving cabs, but like you, they always have the option to go back. By their actions it seems that they would prefer to be driving a cab in a stable, rich country, than being a doctor back in where ever they came from. More people want in than out, and frankly the only reason many here can zip off to these far off lands and live like kings is because we weren't born there making $5 a day.

Messages In This Thread