rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (05-06-2019 08:11 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

If you are a thinking man, a high IQ man or a sapiosexual then you could find Colombianas (and Latinas in general) intolerable for any form of LTR.

I'm not a sapiosexual and I find it questionable for any guy to be. It seems a long way from what the culture of this forum promotes. You don't need a wife to talk about the topics of Everything Else. That's for your friends. If she likes to talk on such topics, it's quite likely she'll be deficient in other things you're likely to want and are good indicators for marriage - covered in the threads about Lauren Southern etc. Not that those girls wouldn't be preferable to your average Westerner.

I know a guy who is essentially looking for a girl with a brain; and everything else he is looking for happens to be all the things he shouldn't be. He's completely unaware of the line between friends and girlfriend. It contributes to his inability to get out of the friend (soy) zone.

Quote: (05-06-2019 11:38 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

But if you were gonna get a chick pregnant, or spend some time down in Colombia and then eventually pull her back, you might not do too bad with a Colombian girl.

Good write-up from the other side of things. I'm guessing, extrovert. I couldn't really get it across right.

Recently I read part of the book Models by Mark Manson, which is subtitled something like "attracting women through honesty". It's a good book if you are not an extroverted Casanova. While loud, alpha game may work for others, there are other types of girls who will prefer something less colourful.

Previously I'd had the mindset that if a girl is attractive that I'm interested in her. From the start this gets off on the wrong foot, as I was already invested. So when I would find I have nothing much to talk to them about it's a bit demoralising. And this would be with the type of girl culture suggests we like: loud, sexualised thots. You can't help but be attracted to them, even if they also disgust you.

So now I treat it as "she's hot", but I can tell from her appearance and demeanor she is probably not compatible with me. So you can talk to them without any investment. It's just another woman and if she doesn't like you it's how it is and you move on.

It turns out that the most attractive women, usually through various effort and expenditure, happen to be more vapid, more extroverted, more fun loving, with lower attention spans. And it's too far away from me to be likely to get anywhere.

I can see how someone like NoMoreTO might find Colombia a better place, despite the obvious land mines and if you frame as he outlines. They probably have some decent soccer mom material knocking about - decent, hands off wives who will keep themselves in shape.

A native form the forum suggested that wife material can be found in the up scale club.

Messages In This Thread