rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (09-08-2018 10:23 PM)Parras Wrote:  

I want a submissive, low IQ, traditional woman who takes care of my house and cooks me a nice dinner when I get home from work.

On a serious note, if all you want is a domestic servant and you do NOT think about your offspring, this is the attitude. (But I don't understand why you would marry it and not just hire it out?)

But if you seriously consider having and raising kids, the intelligence of the woman is VERY important. You gotta think about what kind of mother you are giving to your kids, and what kind of built-in firmware they will have from the start.

Heritability is making a comeback in the modern age via 'IQ', but practically everyone in older times recognized it and talked about it all the time. Loosely speaking, the older belief was that intelligence is inherited from the mother and character from the father. It's more or less accurate.

Messages In This Thread