rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (10-08-2017 03:49 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2017 09:21 AM)robreke Wrote:  

fwiw Ukraine seemed okay to me, but I'm being cautious about LTR'ing/marrying women from more "desperate" economically-speaking, countries

Any insights on experiences/best countries for white girls?

I've experienced first-hand an equal amount of "desperate" (to get a visa in the west) girls in South East Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America... basically in most developing countries there'll be some level of desire to upgrade their life for a perceived future affluence...

So your energy may be better spent in having acute antennae to screen a woman properly. The red flags and ways of screening a woman to know whether she loves you for you primarily, OR loves you for your money/citizenship primarily has been talked at great length in this forum.

But to answer your question I think the best countries for LTR/partner quality white girls are also the most traditional/conservative countries of Europe, e.g. Belarus, Ukraine, Poland etc ...

Regardless of which country you try to filter for a wife from, I still think the overarching factors you need to consider are this:

+ Does the girl have the "happy gene" as another member referred to it as?
+ Does her mother deeply love her father, and shows him respect?
+ Does the girl have a great relationship with her father?
+ Does the girl have a normal social circle of well-adjusted female friends that are in long-term relationships or marriages?

These are the basic filtration criteria that I start out with, regardless of which culture the girl comes from. It obviously doesn't hurt start with the more conservative countries first, then filter from the list above.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread