rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nootropics Thread

Nootropics Thread

I've been taking nootropics for over 5 years and I find a lot of benefit from them. I would definitely call myself an enthusiast, though I am largely skeptical of the industry as a whole. There's way too much anecdote and hearsay, and the amount of misinformation and sensationalized BS out there makes me quite frustrated

Using nootropics takes a lot of trial and error - I'd say at least 2/3 of them don't seem to do anything. The problem is that the majority of vendors don't test their products, and you have no idea what you're really getting. Nootropics fall under the category of dietary supplements and the FDA and other regulatory agencies do very little for quality control.

There are some legit companies and very useful nootropics with a lot of evidence for their claims. It just takes a bit of digging and trial and error.

Check out Nootropics Professor for useful information.

Messages In This Thread