rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics: Unannounced Visits Edition.

Logistics: Unannounced Visits Edition.

Alright so I've been banging this girl for a month or two now. All is well in that department, but here is the thing I've been having trouble with: she lives in the same apartment as me, I occasionally run into her in the elevator or exiting the building. The main entrance to the building faces the main road. She also stops by unannounced every once and a while.

My place is also a 5 minute walk from 2 bars one of which is a complete whore-fest where its easy to bring girls back, and across the street from the main bus loop where I'd potentially bring a girl from in town.

I'm having trouble figuring out the logistics for this one. I have been banging another girl but she always asks why she can't come to my place and is getting suspicious about it. If I bring a girl through the main doors I risk running into my main girl, but if I bring them through the back doors and take the stairs or something the girl will wonder why I'm sneaking her in. Also if I bring a girl over I run the risk of a surprise visit (and I'm pretty sure the main girl isn't into a threesome).

I also have to take public transit so its a bitch to get anywhere super late if the busses stop running and some girls I've met still live with their parents so thats a no go (one time their grandpa drove me for 40 minutes home, worst cockblock ever)

ANYWAYS. To make this not a "this one girl" thread: I know cheating should not be done at your place, but how would you bring girls back to your place in this situation because of the superior logistics?

Messages In This Thread