Roosh V Forum
Sex Music - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Sex Music (/thread-9101.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sex Music - Excelsior - 12-23-2011

Tuth's recent and excellent thread on securing first-date bangs inspired me to write this and go into some detail on the musical aspects of it. I figured that we could also use this thread to share our particular musical proclivities and what we've found well received by the women we're with.

My experience has given me a very favorable view on the value of Erotic Lounge/Chillout type music for women. Good music is crucial to mood-building once you've isolated a girl back home, and this is some of the best mood-setting music I've found. A couple of examples below:

You can find a lot of this type of music on youtube. If you know how to torrent and/or use filehosting sites (hotfile, oron, etc), you can also just download them en masse (ex: here and here). It is fantastic for setting the mood, and can work for/appeal to almost anyone with any girl.

Sometimes I like to go further and mix this music with more explicit, smooth modern R&B (which usually would come later on in the playlist, by which time I'm probably already escalating sexually). I'm talking Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Tank, Drake, and a few others mainly here. Examples below:

They call this "babymaking music" for a reason. It oozes slow, sensual, yet somehow deep and meaningful intimacy.

This latter type of music has proven particularly effective for me because it is congruent with my image. I'm a black male with a lean, but still somewhat bulky build, so girls can quickly make the visual/mental association between myself and a guy like Trey Songz (read: athletic black dude).
I would imagine that any young guy (particularly black/hispanic) could pull this off in a similar way.

An older white male (to use one example) may come off as incongruent playing Trey Songz or Drake, but then that's what the erotic lounge and other stuff is for.

The type of music you play should depend somewhat on your own image and the type of girl you're targeting.
As I just said, if you're not a guy who is into hip-hop (or looks like he might be into it), you can try erotic lounge or other genres that will clash less with her likely perception of you.

In my experience, Black girls tend to receive the more explicit R&B with the most enthusiasm. Given the pervasiveness of hip-hop today though (your average young college chick drowns in it whenever she goes out), you'll find plenty of other girls of all types who are receptive to it. The average young white girl I've run into in my time has enjoyed it as much as anyone else.

Sex Music - Cr33pin - 12-23-2011

Not for your every day one night stand, but light some candles play this shit an have some passionate sex. Used to rock this one out with my ex fiancee, we loved it [Image: smile.gif]

Some R&B

Something diffrent

Sex Music - speakeasy - 12-23-2011

I've been listening to that lounge/chillout stuff since the late 90s when it used to be called "downtempo". [Image: smile.gif] At that time it was basically just trip-hop without lyrics and now is a full blown genre. Got tons and tons of it on my computer. I used to mainly listen to it when I was up late doing some creative work. But it's also good for chillin' with a girl too of course.

These days I don't even think you need to bother downloading shit or looking for albums. If you have Pandora just throw in a few seed artists/genres and you're good to go. Or if you have an iPhone or iTouch just use the Tune In app to find a chillout station or one that plays those slow jams. All stereos sold now have an ipod dock, or you can buy one that plugs into your stereo for next to nothing. For that type of Chillout music Athlone posted, I'd recommend going to somafm.com and loading these stations(by browser or phone app): Lush(especially), The Beat Blender, Groove Salad, Illinois Street Lounge. Sky.fm has some solid stations too.

I'm not too into the mainstream R&B sound from above, although those songs are cool. Just a bit incongruent with my style(better for the guys who have the hiphop swag sorta vibe, which I don't AT ALL even tough I'm black). For guys like me that want something soulful but a different feel, I'd go for the more "alternative soul" sounds like Lenny Kravitz, Meshell N'degocello, Dwele, Viktor Duplaix, D'Angelo, Erykah Badu, with some old school soul thrown in like Isaac Hayes and George Duke.

You know what has also worked good for me before? I put on a flamenco channel and they were playing a lot of stuff like Paco de Lucia. The girl really loved it. With a couple candles lit and some wine, creates a classy, sensual vibe that's gonna be a whole different experience if she used to guys that play Usher and Drake.

I also have had good responses from upbeat Nu-Jazz. There's this Italian cat I'm a fan of, Nicola Conte. Any of his albums are great for setting a mood.

And almost every chic melts over Jeff Buckley or Ray LaMontagne:

Anything from Little Dragon is gold.

Sex Music - Roosh - 12-23-2011

The Weeknd

Sex Music - Basil Ransom - 12-23-2011

Quote: (12-23-2011 07:06 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

They call this "babymaking music" for a reason. It oozes slow, sensual, yet somehow deep and meaningful intimacy.

Do you think it comes off as sleazy, if you're putting on that kind of music only for making out? Like, "oh, he's putting on that weird smooth jazz, just so he can make a move." Reminds me of all those bad sitcoms from the 90s, where any time a black dude had a girl in his place, he'd put cue up some cheesy 'romantic' music and light candles. The music itself wasn't terrible, but the blatant use of it to get action came off as cheesy and contrived.

Feel like it's better to put something on that you otherwise listen to, and not try and force the mood. So it's something you might have to personalize.

I've put on Jack Johnson or Bossa Nova before. Jazz like Speakeasy posted would work for me too. Never put much thought to it.

Sex Music - jordypip23 - 12-24-2011

Good call on the R&B. Sometimes it's a nice touch to throw in the classic jams from prior decades as well (ie. your Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, etc. and even 90's like Jodeci, lotta different era's). If the chica you're gaming is a younger white chick from today's era, might want to limit the R&B more to the modern stuff (post 2000's lol) - ie. the Trey Songz, Chris Brown jams, etc.

For some reason I think some really chilled out, slower BPM "Deep House" style music could work some magic vibe too with the right type of chick. I envision more of an NYC / Miami / Europe type vibe to these type of beats while you're pipin' down a sexy redbone with a tight body.

Sex Music - YoungGunner - 12-24-2011

Quote: (12-23-2011 10:23 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Do you think it comes off as sleazy, if you're putting on that kind of music only for making out? Like, "oh, he's putting on that weird smooth jazz, just so he can make a move." Reminds me of all those bad sitcoms from the 90s, where any time a black dude had a girl in his place, he'd put cue up some cheesy 'romantic' music and light candles. The music itself wasn't terrible, but the blatant use of it to get action came off as cheesy and contrived.

Feel like it's better to put something on that you otherwise listen to, and not try and force the mood. So it's something you might have to personalize.

I've put on Jack Johnson or Bossa Nova before. Jazz like Speakeasy posted would work for me too. Never put much thought to it.

Couldn't agree more. Do you think these sound too contrived?

Sex Music - dulst - 12-24-2011

I normally listen to dubstep when I'm having sex. That or some smooth RnB like Frank Ocean.

Sex Music - Basil Ransom - 12-24-2011

I liked the first one YoungGunner, but the other ones are a little too 'smooth' for my taste.

I'd just feel weird putting on something I wouldn't listen to otherwise. Especially something that sounds like elevator music - if I were her, I'd be thinking, "Who the fuck listens to elevator music? Does he need this music to feel like he can make a move?" Listening to that GT Fiorenzo track makes me think I'm on hold for tech support or sitting in an airport.

I like Bossa Nova for this because it's sexy, and you can easily have a conversation with it playing in the background. It doesn't draw much attention to itself, if you pick the right tracks and have the volume low. But it's also interesting enough to listen to for its own sake, unlike smooth jazz. There's probably a lot of other genres that would qualify. Chanson type music would probably work too.

Probably the most famous Bossa Nova song:

I have pretty traditional tastes though.

Sex Music - OGNorCal707 - 12-24-2011

Curtis Mayfield is what's up.

Sex Music - Excelsior - 12-24-2011

Quote: (12-23-2011 10:23 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Do you think it comes off as sleazy, if you're putting on that kind of music only for making out? Like, "oh, he's putting on that weird smooth jazz, just so he can make a move."

I listen to that type of smooth jazz/lounge/house/downtempo stuff on my own time, even in my car. My cd changer is usually filled with these kinds instrumentals, along with some smooth hip-hop. I'm not really going out of my way in playing it for a girl.

And what is weird about smooth jazz? I've never heard/felt any objective to the chill lounge I've played around girls before (like the few examples I put in my first post). Its just relaxing music.

Quote:Quote:

But it's also interesting enough to listen to for its own sake, unlike smooth jazz.

Getting a little subjective here, aren't we?

I'm a major Bossa Nova fan as well (lots of it on all of my playlists and my car CDs), but I'm also a big fan of smooth jazz/R&B. For me, they're both interesting enough to listen to for their own sake. Let's be careful to distinguish opinion from objective fact.

Sex Music - speakeasy - 12-24-2011

When you guys say smooth jazz, who do you have in mind? Smooth jazz can be anything from Sade, who I love, to Kenny G who I can't stand.

Sex Music - Downunder - 12-24-2011

I highly recommend a band called BLISS.
They have some wonderful chillout style songs and grooves with some world music thrown in.
Girls just love it when you`re doing the dirty with them!

Get or download - BLISS: Quiet Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSS6kru5O...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53SSh6W1J...re=related

Sex Music - Screwston - 12-24-2011

Sade..she has such a nice, soothing voice. I never have music playing during sex but I actually enjoy Sade's music and listen to it in my car. I'll pop it in if I ever decide to knock a girl up [Image: angel.gif] My mom put me on her when I was a young buck. I've never liked r&b like chris brown, trey songs, d'angelo, and everything else you hear on the radio.

Sex Music - ExpatChronicles - 12-24-2011

I like romantic music, but it's not good for sex / fucking. I have a sex playlist on my iTunes. The songs create tension, or make us feel we're doing something bad but feels good.

My (partial) iTunes sex playlist here:
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2011/08/...acer-amor/

Sex Music - Luckystar - 12-24-2011

Maxwell is king for fucking.

Sex Music - Luckystar - 12-24-2011

Other favorites for fucking (mixed bag):

Sex Music - Luckystar - 12-25-2011

Lenny Kravitz is also great:

Sex Music - sine wave killer - 12-25-2011

probably one of my all time favorite f jams

Slum Village were just waaay to ahead of their time with how they used their flows, and of course you know dilla is the goat.

Sex Music - Andreas - 12-25-2011

wrong video.sorry

Sex Music - Lothario - 12-25-2011

One fast paced

One slow paced

Sex Music - Blaze Frazier - 12-26-2011

You shouldn't care about what music you're fucking to. I've banged out to anything from death metal to rap to classical.

Sex Music - Screwston - 12-26-2011

i want to have this on repeat for my next session

Sex Music - Caligula - 12-26-2011

@Basil - I agree that it's preferable to customize it to something you'd otherwise listen to. If you're concerned about it coming off as cheesy just qualify why you like the music you're putting on.

My current favourite is the Drive soundtrack. The whole album is good without rough edges. Recommend getting the whole thing.

Sex Music - Luckystar - 12-26-2011

Quote: (12-26-2011 02:22 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

@Basil - I agree that it's preferable to customize it to something you'd otherwise listen to. If you're concerned about it coming off as cheesy just qualify why you like the music you're putting on.

My current favourite is the Drive soundtrack. The whole album is good without rough edges. Recommend getting the whole thing.

Fabulous.

I like Kavinsky as well.