Roosh V Forum
10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: 10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ (/thread-8807.html)

Pages: 1 2

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Layercake - 12-11-2011

I've got a HUGE addiction for heels. Not wearing them, but seeing Gorgeous Girls (with the right legs of course) wearing them. They add such sex appeal, glamour and fuck-ability to a female. The amount of babes I've got my flags with and made them leave their heels on....just makes the sex so much more exciting. [Image: smile.gif]

So in which 10 cities do you get the best combination of beautiful women, with beautiful long legs, who aren't afraid to show them, along with the desire to wear their Jimmy Choo's wherever they go? For example not just clubbing, but supermarket shopping, taking the frigging rubbish out. To work...and obviously to bed. [Image: banana.gif]

(Also with the utter catwalk like confidence of walking in them helps too).

Ugg Boots - WTF? They should be banned.

These are in no particular order...the first 2 Cities I know....

1/ Belgrade, Serbia - Just go.....
2/ Chisinau, Moldova - Open your high-heels boutique up here chaps, you're sure going to have beautiful, sexy, Moldova Girls flocking in...[Image: smile.gif]

Any other, fire away please....not guessing, please you have to have ACTUALLY been to that destination where Ugg Boots aren't allowed a visa.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Roosh - 12-11-2011

Quote:Quote:

I've got a HUGE addiction for heels.

I'm right there with you.

I've seen the most heels in:

-Brazilian clubs, particular Vitoria and points south
-Reykjavik, Iceland (but they are not sexy heels.. mostly boots)
-Wroclaw and Poznan (usually 2-4 inches)
-Riga (quite a bit, the occasional 5 inch heel... you wonder how baby girl is walking in them)

Russia is supposed to be heel central.

When I see a girl in Uggs, I think of an ape's foot:

[Image: Apefoot2.jpg]

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - el mechanico - 12-11-2011

A bunch of my cousins are married to Russian girls they met in Greece. I swear that these girls can play basketball in them. The last time I was in Athens it was high heels all the way. I did mention here somewhere that I caught the tail end of when American girls wore them daily in highschool in the mid eighties. The Dominican girls are no strangers to them either. One that I took out there told me that on a date you have to wear them because of a cultural thing.

Any more here the only place you see them is at a happyhour near office buildings....Sad

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - PseudoExpert - 12-11-2011

MOSCOW...BY FAR!Although,in the case there-high heels come with a price

Quote: (12-11-2011 06:18 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I've got a HUGE addiction for heels.

I'm right there with you.

I've seen the most heels in:

-Brazilian clubs, particular Vitoria and points south
-Reykjavik, Iceland (but they are not sexy heels.. mostly boots)
-Wroclaw and Poznan (usually 2-4 inches)
-Riga (quite a bit, the occasional 5 inch heel... you wonder how baby girl is walking in them)

Russia is supposed to be heel central.

When I see a girl in Uggs, I think of an ape's foot:

[Image: Apefoot2.jpg]

Hi Roosh

Thanks for adding an "actual photo" of an ape's foot. I saw and nearly puked on my laptop. [Image: tard.gif] - yeah Uggs are still worse than that an ape's foot.

I'm very surprised Wroclaw & Poznan are on the list, I've never been, but am in "Crack Whore" and their is no crack, no whores, no heels and too many tourists.

I think boots pass as long as they have a heel over 3-4 inchs.

5-6 inch heels are the best. [Image: smile.gif]

MOSCOW...BY FAR!Although,in the case there-high heels come with a price

Yeah we have to pay for them! It beats a pointless bunch of flowers I guess...[Image: idea.gif]

A bunch of my cousins are married to Russian girls they met in Greece. I swear that these girls can play basketball in them.

[/quote]

This should be a national sport. High Heeled Basketball - NBA for hotties.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - 1bliss - 12-12-2011

Any major city at night will be stilettos everywhere. In Toronto, go downtown on saturday or friday and you'll see heels everywhere. Beirut it's all heels all the time. Athens at night, Miami at night, MTL at night...

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Laner - 12-12-2011

Tokyo. Day and night. The grey noise in the background is the clicking of millions of high heels on concrete.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Mrs. Chocolate - 12-12-2011

Sao Paulo.
Some companies flat shoes are forbidden, like banks. Girls wake up at 5 am and wear them all day + fine make up.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - BalkanCynic - 12-12-2011

Anywhere in Ukraine or Moldova. Girls wear high heels for all occasions, from an excursion to mcdees or classes.

As for Belgrade, many girls do wear high heels, but chucks and other flat shoes are also very common (which seems to be a big no no in the FSU countries).

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - UgSlayer - 12-12-2011

That ass crease is ridiculous for such a skinny chick.

Edit: She is pushing her cheeks down for crease-generation. Talented model.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Layercake - 12-12-2011

Quote: (12-12-2011 09:52 AM)BalkanCynic Wrote:  

Anywhere in Ukraine or Moldova. Girls wear high heels for all occasions, from an excursion to mcdees or classes.

I'm glad you said the Ukraine. I'm going there next. [Image: smile.gif]

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - kosko - 12-12-2011

Quote: (12-12-2011 01:00 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Any major city at night will be stilettos everywhere. In Toronto, go downtown on saturday or friday and you'll see heels everywhere. Beirut it's all heels all the time. Athens at night, Miami at night, MTL at night...

Toronto girls get that E for effort. They look mad frumpy and awkward in their heels tho. I notice a lot of the girls here struggle to get their stride right in them. It shouldn't look like you have a 2x4 up your ass when ur rocking heels. Outside of Quebec Canadian girls in general rock them funny, only the Asian broads in Vancouver I noticed wore them well in a consistent basis.

That ass crease is ridiculous for such a skinny chick.

Edit: She is pushing her cheeks down for crease-generation. Talented model.

She is Ukrainian...so probably not even trying...[Image: banana.gif]

I notice a lot of the girls here struggle to get their stride right in them. It shouldn't look like you have a 2x4 up your ass when ur rocking heels.
[/quote]

I think it is vital they can pull it off. Walking in heels should be like walking in slippers for them. Easy! But a lot sexier obviously..

I've got nothing intelligent to say today except........

Aaaaaaah the Ukraine.....they even "Scooter" in heels! But where are their crash helmets? Naughty Girls. [Image: wink.gif]

Beat that!

These are all Ukrainian Photos...

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - IntBM - 12-12-2011

Amsterdam, Netherlands - girls riding bicycles EVERYWHERE in chilly/cold November weather while wearing high heels and fashionable stockings. Not one flat foot seen while I was there. Beautiful.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Mighty Mouse - 12-12-2011

Hey guys, especially to the heels lovers,

just one question: are you guys all 6ft3 or something?

I absolutely HATE it when girls wear heels. They use it to dominate, to reject, to insult, to weaken men. Heels are a weapon in gender war. Like make up. Both are highly unfair and directed against men.

An average height girl puts on her heels, and from one second to another she feels she has all the power to reject a man of average height for being "too short" for her.

It's the same like an HB 5 putting her make up on her face, and from one second to another she regards herself as a 9 and rejects every decent looking guy in the club for "not being in her league".

Don't you see the parallel?

Back to main topic: Yes, I can confirm from my own experience, there is a lot of female arrongance walking around in high heels in Riga.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - mofo - 12-12-2011

Quote: (12-12-2011 12:44 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

I've got nothing intelligent to say today except........

Aaaaaaah the Ukraine.....they even "Scooter" in heels! But where are their crash helmets? Naughty Girls. [Image: wink.gif]

Beat that!

These are all Ukrainian Photos...

Heaven.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - mofo - 12-12-2011

Interesting

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Vacancier Permanent - 12-12-2011

Quote: (12-12-2011 04:31 AM)Laner Wrote:  

Tokyo. Day and night. The grey noise in the background is the clicking of millions of high heels on concrete.

This. I was there in the cold of February and still heels everywhere. Guys, there's no city on planet Earth like Tokyo.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Saladin - 12-13-2011

Quote: (12-12-2011 11:11 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Hey guys, especially to the heels lovers,

just one question: are you guys all 6ft3 or something?

I absolutely HATE it when girls wear heels. They use it to dominate, to reject, to insult, to weaken men. Heels are a weapon in gender war. Like make up. Both are highly unfair and directed against men.

An average height girl puts on her heels, and from one second to another she feels she has all the power to reject a man of average height for being "too short" for her.

It's the same like an HB 5 putting her make up on her face, and from one second to another she regards herself as a 9 and rejects every decent looking guy in the club for "not being in her league".

Don't you see the parallel?

Back to main topic: Yes, I can confirm from my own experience, there is a lot of female arrongance walking around in high heels in Riga.

http://alexattitude.com/page/4

If you watch the attached video you'll see that heels will hurt a girls mood simply because its a physiological response. This is especially true if a girl is not used to wearing heels. This is why you'll often see girls with a somewhat pissed of face while wearing them.

I honestly don't see the problems with high heels in places like Europe. Over here in Toronto's entertainment district girls with heels have massive attitude but in Stockholm and Gothenburg girls were quite friendly even though a lot of them had high heels on. My game was shit back then but I still opened them and they were very friendly. Those two were pretty much my first night game experiences and I was surprised at how friendly those girls were.

In Toronto girls with heels are usually bitchy if they are in the Entertainment district or at the Eaton Centre. A lot of them are girls in their 20s who are hard to open unless you are strongly commanding and use breaking rapport tonality. They walk around with a bitchy face.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - InternationPlayboy - 12-13-2011

Halloween night I was with 2 Brazilian girls, an American girl, and a Serbian girl. After walking about 4 blocks the American and Serbian girls decided they would run home real quick to change out of their heels. The two Brazilian girls continued to walk damn near 25 blocks through out the night. That said though, the Serbian girl was definitely hot best looking out of the bunch.

10 Best Cities For High Heels Hotties........ - Layercake - 12-13-2011

Quote: (12-12-2011 05:55 PM)IntBM Wrote:  

Amsterdam, Netherlands - girls riding bicycles EVERYWHERE in chilly/cold November weather while wearing high heels and fashionable stockings. Not one flat foot seen while I was there. Beautiful.

I love this!!!!!!