Roosh V Forum
The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass (/thread-8556.html)

Pages: 1 2

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Sourcecode - 12-02-2011

http://www.vice.com/fashion-week-interna...ull-length

Quote:Quote:

VICE heads to Medellin for Colombia Fashion Week. Formerly the old stomping ground of Pablo Escobar, the city is now trying to throw off its powdery legacy and push fashion up the noses of the world. Charlet, your host, goes to two rival fashion weeks running simultaneously and is presented with two very different ideas about what Colombian beauty is

I think we can say everyone here loves ass..
Vice does some good shit and recently put out this video/documentary about colombian fashion how one media group is saying models should me more "high class" ie stick thin while the other media is more to the roots and wants that sexy colombian ass to bounce when it can.

Then it pretty much goes into chicks wanted ass and titty implants and going to pole dance school and what not to climb social barriers and get rich boyfriends.

colombian broads on pole in the city...yea

cant go wrong for eye candy and information

ps. its also split up into smaller parts for people that dont wanna watch it all at once

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - joehoya - 12-03-2011

God damn, I miss Medellin. I've got to spend a few months there again this spring/summer.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - rozayINTL - 12-03-2011

Wow. Fake tits, that's one thing. Fake ASSES?!? Man. I don't know how I feel about that. I mean for real that one chick was a straight up beauty, she didn't need a bigger ass. But really it comes down to what the individual wants, how it will make that person feel about themselves.. life is fucked up like that.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - rozayINTL - 12-03-2011

For any of you guys that have spent a lot time down in columbia, what % of girls that you've been with have had fake asses? Is it really as widespread as this video made it out to be? I can't tell if it was some bullshit feminist over exaggeration (much of the video seemed to be).

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - MiXX - 12-04-2011

Quote: (12-03-2011 10:34 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

For any of you guys that have spent a lot time down in columbia, what % of girls that you've been with have had fake asses? Is it really as widespread as this video made it out to be? I can't tell if it was some bullshit feminist over exaggeration (much of the video seemed to be).

I think I'm the only one on the board that has spent a generous amt of time living in Colombia.

These are my guesses on women over 18 years of age. It's very common to see girls at age 15 get fake tits as their sweet 16 USA equivalent birthday present in Colombia.

In 1995: < 10% of women had fake tits, and < 3% of women had fake asses.

in 2004: < 40% of women had fake tits, and < 20% of women had fake asses

In 2006: 60% of women had fake tits, and < 40% had fake asses

* 2006 was the year that made fake tits a popular/high-demand "must-have" by the TV soap opera called "Sin tetas no hay paraiso" in Colombia.

In 2011: 80% of women have fake tits, and < 60% of women have fake asses.

In 2017: I would guess that 95% of women over 18 have fake tits, or a fake ass or both. This is because surgeries are getting much cheaper, and globalization and the new free trade agreement between US and Colombia makes getting goods and services much, much cheaper.

** These are my own personal (out of my ass) guesses from observations I have made past and present of all girls I have fucked from then 'til present. However, you'd be surprised how accurate my guesses may be compared to actual hard official stats.

So, what has Mixx done to adjust to this now ridiculous need to have fake asses/tits in Colombia? He learned that Polish women love Spanish cock. Off to Poland I go!

Mixx

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Timoteo - 12-05-2011

My guess would be that not a lot of your girls on the street have fake ass. It's probably the chicks that have dreams of being models that do this. Some years ago there was a case here in NYC that made the papers. A chick was suing her doctor because complications from her ass implant surgery. The doctor didn't use special implants made for the ass, but put BREAST implants in instead, so her ass looked jacked up AND got infected and had to be removed. This was before the surgery became more popular.

I was watching an episode of what I think was "Dr. 90201" and a girl they were featuring was getting ass implants. Her ass was so flat that she couldn't find a bikini bottom that fit her. She had to buy the tops and bottoms separately, and even the smallest size was still flapping and saggy in the back when it got wet. She had "negative ass." It was sad, and she was crazy self-conscious about it. The surgery couldn't give her a "bubble," but it was good enough to keep her bikini bottoms up.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - latinapuslover - 12-05-2011

i stayed in medellin for a few months i would say as of 2011 65% percent have fake tits and 20% fake ass.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Iceinthewater - 12-06-2011

fake ass is a sign that satan is taking over. FUCK THAT SHIT. and you know...it's the guys fault. if men weren't so fucking stupid with needing women to look like cartoons women wouldn't do this dumb shit.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Timoteo - 12-06-2011

I'm curious as to what the fake ass looks and feels like naked. From what I saw on "Dr. 90210" they make the incision in crack (so the scar is hidden), and slide the implant in that way. You can't see the incision unless you have her in doggiestyle with the cheeks spread. I guess it depends on the individual how she heals and how visible the scar is. Like breasts though, I guess you could do it from different points like underneath the butt cheeks also.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Layercake - 12-06-2011

What next? Fake fuckin' arm's and legs? [Image: sad.gif]

I prefer "Au Naturale"!

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - rozayINTL - 12-07-2011

Mixx that is some profound shit. I had no idea it was such a phenomenon, I wonder if the same kind of thing is happening in parts of Brasil. I can deal with fake tits - fake asses though... damn.

Is a fake ass something that throws you off or do you just get used to it after a while? Is it difficult to determine whether or not a girl's ass is fake, are there scars etc.?

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Timoteo - 12-07-2011

Quote: (12-07-2011 08:06 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Mixx that is some profound shit. I had no idea it was such a phenomenon, I wonder if the same kind of thing is happening in parts of Brasil. I can deal with fake tits - fake asses though... damn.

Is a fake ass something that throws you off or do you just get used to it after a while? Is it difficult to determine whether or not a girl's ass is fake, are there scars etc.?

I would imagine fake ass could be identified by touch. If you squeeze that motherfucker, your fingers should dig into softness. You should be able to smoosh the booty in. There should be some bounce to it also when she walks naked or in panties, or when you're hittin' it from the back. If it doesn't move, it's probably fake. I think they insert the implants through incisions lengthwise in the crack, or maybe underneath the cheeks, so if you're delivering backshots, you should be able to see scars when you spread the cheeks.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Timoteo - 12-07-2011

Brazil is one of the capitals of breast implants, so it would probably stand to reason that they would be up on the latest in ass implants too. We associate ass with Brazilians, so if a girl doesn't feel she measures up to her brethren, and she can afford it, she might go for it. When I went down some years ago, I saw a lot of chicks with ass but small up top, explaining why breasts implants are so popular down there. In fact, people from all over the world were going there to get it done because it was cheaper, but the surgeons are very good because they do so many of them, and there's no fall off in terms of the quality of the facilities.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - MiXX - 12-25-2011

Quote: (12-07-2011 10:22 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I would imagine fake ass could be identified by touch.

Umm...not sure about that. Here's an example girl from Colombia. Let me ask you something: You think you need to squeeze her ass to see if its real? 'cuz that's what you will see a lot of in Colombia today.

MIxx

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Sourcecode - 12-26-2011

But would you think twice before smashing it?

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Timoteo - 12-26-2011

Quote: (12-25-2011 11:45 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2011 10:22 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I would imagine fake ass could be identified by touch.

Umm...not sure about that. Here's an example girl from Colombia. Let me ask you something: You think you need to squeeze her ass to see if its real? 'cuz that's what you will see a lot of in Colombia today.

MIxx

I don't think this is so much fake as it is Photoshopped. Also, I don't know that ass implants come in the range of sizes that breast implants come in. Even with breast implants, a doctor would try to convince a woman to get something that is somewhat in proportion to her frame, though she ultimately decides. Doctor say most women want to go bigger than they should, and some get buyers remorse and actually have them replaced with something smaller. I don't think doctors would give a chick an ass like that - something that's unnaturally big for her frame.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - MiXX - 12-26-2011

Quote: (12-26-2011 05:03 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I don't think doctors would give a chick an ass like that - something that's unnaturally big for her frame.

Just by reading that, I now know you have NEVER been to Medellin.

Mixx

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Roosh - 12-26-2011

I think I fucked a Colombian girl with a fake ass. It was perfectly shaped and thick but surprisingly hard. She had fake boobs and had money, so I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the case.

It's not so much that the fake ass is bad itself but women who do it expect a high "return" on their investment.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Timoteo - 12-26-2011

Quote: (12-26-2011 09:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think I fucked a Colombian girl with a fake ass. It was perfectly shaped and thick but surprisingly hard. She had fake boobs and had money, so I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the case.

It's not so much that the fake ass is bad itself but women who do it expect a high "return" on their investment.

Earlier when I commented on identifying it by touch, this is what I meant. You don't REALLY know until you squeeze it, and the ass shouldn't be big, round AND hard. I find it hard to believe that the average girl on the street can afford implants, so that's why I wouldn't assume that every chick with a big ass is packing implants.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Roosh - 12-26-2011

I agree that the estimates here seem a bit inflated. Fake boobs were definitely common, but the asses seemed typical of what I'd see in Latin countries, yet still smaller than Brazil.

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Jalouse - 12-26-2011

Quote: (12-26-2011 09:40 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2011 05:03 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I don't think doctors would give a chick an ass like that - something that's unnaturally big for her frame.

Just by reading that, I now know you have NEVER been to Medellin.

Mixx

Haha I'll second this, the ones I've seen are pretty obvious like in that pic - they're huge.

I remember seeing one girl in La Strada, absolutely gorgeous, but she had this absolutely ridiculous huge fake ass which turned her into a cartoon character.

Also I remember a friend coming back from the gym telling me about how he's just seen an older lady with ass implants doing the seated row, her ass implants were pushed way up her back - not a good look!

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Cr33pin - 12-27-2011

i thought south american chicks already had phat asses

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - MiXX - 12-27-2011

Quote: (12-27-2011 10:14 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

i thought south american chicks already had phat asses

Usually girls I see surgically enhanced like this are direct gold-diggers and semi-pros, and there is a lot of these types rising to the surface. Local women find it easier to fuck a man willing to give her clothes and small luxuries than making 800USD/month working 50 hr weeks and having no social life.

Bottom line, Colombian women are known for wanting material things the easy way, especially wen she is very pretty. As she grows up, and realizes her weight in gold, she wants to capitalize on it before she reaches 30.

Mixx

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - Pilgrim37 - 12-27-2011

Fake Ass???

That's just a turn off from the getgo.

I don't like fake tits or ass...if I did I'd probably be satisfied with a rubber dolly !

Fucked up society if you ask me ...must be like sitting on a permanant whooppee cushion.

Comes in handy ona long bus ride down those potholed roads I bet!

The clash in Columbian fashion..Fat ass vs no ass - mikeymike - 12-28-2011

Quote: (12-26-2011 01:26 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

But would you think twice before smashing it?

I would actually, that to me is physically unappealing, a normal ass on her and I wouldn't but as is, I think i'd be looking around for other options first...