Roosh V Forum
Healthy dick tip - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Healthy dick tip (/thread-8351.html)

Pages: 1 2

Healthy dick tip - Roosh - 11-23-2011

On those nights I go on marathon raw dog sessions with a girl, my dick feels raw and sensitive. For a couple days I don't want to have sex until it gets some rest.

I found out that if I put a liberal amount of aloe vera lotion on my dick after a raw dog marathon, and for a couple days afterwards, my dick is ready for action much quicker. This is because aloe vera has healing properties. It also leaves my dick skin supple and smooth.

The only thing is that if your dick is indeed raw, the lotion will burn for a bit. This means it's working.

My travel toiletry bag currently contains baking soda, diluted hydrogen peroxide, and aloe vera lotion, among other items.

Healthy dick tip - Screwston - 11-23-2011

i remember you mentioned this before. i dont have aloe vera lotion but my shaving cream from Whole Foods is Aloe Vera and seemed to help. you should piss and put Aloe Vera on as soon as you finish and you'll be good to go

Healthy dick tip - Timoteo - 11-23-2011

Aloe Vera is good for just about any form of pain or irritation. Aloe drinks are good for soreness, etc. As you know, the dick head is sensitive, so if you rub it too much it will feel irritated. That can be your next venture - a line of dick care products.

Healthy dick tip - Gmac - 11-23-2011

For pre-emptive care, try to always have a small bottle of lube handy. If you're in between rounds during a marathon, grab it. Your dick will thank you later.

Healthy dick tip - hoops330 - 11-23-2011

I love when I see a new thread started by Roosh. I know it is going to be some sort of natural remedy to improve life.

Healthy dick tip - kosko - 11-23-2011

Vitamin E oil works even better for those wondering. E oil is more a pain to deal with as it is slow running and sticky, but in one night you will notice results for burns, cuts or rawwed dick. The burn you get from Aloe Vera is the alcohol present in it, if you can track down the 100% stuff you should not have this problem, it would work its self in smooth with no burn.

Healthy dick tip - Screwston - 11-23-2011

Gmac - any recommendation on the best lube out there? I think I might of even started a Lube thread a while back

Healthy dick tip - Giovonny - 11-24-2011

Roosh,

Whats your birth control strategy? Just the "pull-out" method?

Ever worry about that stuff?

Healthy dick tip - Richie - 11-24-2011

What's the hydrogen peroxide for?

Healthy dick tip - germanico - 11-24-2011

Quote: (11-23-2011 06:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My travel toiletry bag currently contains baking soda, diluted hydrogen peroxide, and aloe vera lotion, among other items.

And you have a full beard. How do you manage to get that past customs?

Healthy dick tip - Spike - 11-24-2011

Another dick tip :

I was shoring (banging for free) a lot of freelance ho's in Cambodia. After any fuck i would take a soapy shower and used to put hygiene gel with lots of alcohol on my dick,balls and groin area to kill eventual left over STD germs.

Only for the strong [Image: punchballs.gif], it warms up your whole package and burns a bit especially if you shaved your nuts the same day.

I got an STD after i stopped doing that in South America. Gonna take care of that back in Holland in four weeks.

Healthy dick tip - Moma - 11-24-2011

Quote: (11-24-2011 10:18 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Another dick tip :

I was shoring (banging for free) a lot of freelance ho's in Cambodia. After any fuck i would take a soapy shower and used to put hygiene gel with lots of alcohol on my dick,balls and groin area to kill eventual left over STD germs.

Only for the strong [Image: punchballs.gif], it warms up your whole package and burns a bit especially if you shaved your nuts the same day.

I got an STD after i stopped doing that in South America. Gonna take care of that back in Holland in four weeks.

Were you barebacking these sluts? Please be frank.

Healthy dick tip - Spike - 11-24-2011

Quote: (11-24-2011 10:35 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2011 10:18 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Another dick tip :

Were you barebacking these sluts? Please be frank.

Nope, always use rubbers

Healthy dick tip - Timoteo - 11-24-2011

Years ago a dude I used to hang with banged some chick raw on the beach on Fire Island, NY. He said he got paranoid immediately after he nutted, so he poured perfectly good Jack Daniels on his dick to disinfect himself!

Healthy dick tip - Screwston - 12-26-2011

Quote: (11-23-2011 10:08 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Vitamin E oil works even better for those wondering. E oil is more a pain to deal with as it is slow running and sticky, but in one night you will notice results for burns, cuts or rawwed dick. The burn you get from Aloe Vera is the alcohol present in it, if you can track down the 100% stuff you should not have this problem, it would work its self in smooth with no burn.
Has anyone compared the 2 on their sore dick and cuts? I was going to grab some Aloe Vera earlier but I remember Vitamin E being mentioned. I just need something for my raw dick and shaving cuts on my face to prevent scars.

Healthy dick tip - Parlay44 - 12-26-2011

Quote: (11-24-2011 03:48 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Years ago a dude I used to hang with banged some chick raw on the beach on Fire Island, NY. He said he got paranoid immediately after he nutted, so he poured perfectly good Jack Daniels on his dick to disinfect himself!

Fire Island huh? Is he sure it was a woman? [Image: lol.gif]

Healthy dick tip - soup - 12-26-2011

I think Neosporin is the best for skin burns, cuts, etc.

Also, I recently looked up how to prevent scarring, and a lot sources say not to use vitamin E or Hydrogen Peroxide: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/2...5189.shtml

Healthy dick tip - Parlay44 - 12-27-2011

I wonder if this makes any difference on circumcised vs uncircumcised peckers.

Healthy dick tip - DVY - 12-19-2012

@ houston- my favorite lube is astroglide

water-formulated for condom usage and much better than XY jelly.

Honestly i have it everytime w/the girl. Girls dry out after 10-20 mins of heavy humping, the girls will thank you. I reapply ever 15-20 mins to keep my girl comfortable.

Healthy dick tip - Screwston - 12-19-2012

DVY - does it taste like anything?? I had some and girls said it tasted like shit so wouldn't suck me after I lathered it on and stuck it inside them for a little. It was also some stupid cold/hot formula. I don't need all of that shit. I also rarely wear condoms so good lube for raw...

Healthy dick tip - Idlenations - 12-20-2012

I can see me having the problem of repeatedly applying lotion.

Healthy dick tip - Hallasan - 01-08-2013

Can anyone recommend a specific brand?

I've been using "Fruit of the Earth" Aloe Vera for a week or so and it seems fine but I'm suspicious if it has any real effect. It was only about 4 dollars at the store.

Healthy dick tip - slubu - 10-13-2014

Delete, double post.

Healthy dick tip - slubu - 10-13-2014

So I've been experiencing this same issue as Roosh. For me it goes a bit further, and after raw dog marathons (over 4x in 24 hours) I get red bumps and sometimes cuts on the point where the hair follicle connects to the skin o the shaft. Usually 4-5 of them start surfacing the more raw fierce sex I have.

I'm about to go get some Aloe to try per Roosh's rec. Anyone else have any experience with Aloe or Vit E? Anyway to prevent this in the first place? This happens every single time I have more than 4 rounds raw in a day. I thought shaving down the hair would help but it doesn't. And I'm not waxing my dick, no thanks.

Healthy dick tip - Ensam - 10-13-2014

I was told by a doctor once that red bumps can be a fungal infection which girls who are on the pill are more likely to have. Try some lamisil.