Roosh V Forum
Dominican Republic - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dominican Republic (/thread-835.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dominican Republic - Lika - 05-31-2011

Quote: (05-08-2011 05:56 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

hi5

Maybe I use it wrong but hi5 does not seem to be good for the DR anymore.

Tagged works better.

Do you have any recommendation for apartments or cool hotels in Santo Domingo?

Dominican Republic - Clyde - 02-17-2012

I'm psyched to go. Probably heading out in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the intel.

Dominican Republic - freshcream - 02-04-2013

Been a week in Cabarete now.

Lots of pros, but there are some spots where you can find non-pros as well. It just takes a while to spot it. Definetly not half as bad as Sosua. That place kills me. EVERY conversation ends the same way.

Yesterday I went to the regular pool hall. I've gotten friendly with the local guy who works there. He makes sure the gringos gets a table fast. After a steady week of playing pool he started yesterday of asking for a beer. All good. I can buy him a beer.

Later last night he asked if I wanted to meet a girl. Sure. He took me down to an area with a few chairs. 4 guys with a girl in the middle. I said I don't want to steal a girl from 4 big black guys.

10 minutes later he had brought the girl up for me to meet her. We chatted a bit in my getting-close-to-ok spanish, then we parted ways.

At closing time the guy wanted to take me to a party. I jumped on a motoconcho and followed him and the other people. When we came there it was a gas station. Supposedly the only place they sold beer at 4am on a sunday night.

This is where it almost went south. EVERYONE wanted me to buy them a beer, at least that is what I remember in my drunken stupor. I said a stern no. Then the motoconcho guy wanted 200 pesos, when the regular price is 50... for me. Some say you can get away with 30.

Then I got really mad, and told him to go fcuk himself. Things got a little heated and I just give the girl a wink and jumped on a passing moto. The guy from the pool hall said today that I had yelled: "Quiero tu va a morir en la calle puta" ... or something like that. "I hope you die in the street" is the gist of it. I remember telling people that I was the only white guy at the gas station. Does EVERYONE want to scam me?

Today I got a call at around noon, asking if I'd want to hang out and meet the girl again. It was the guy from the pool hall.

They told me 20 minutes, but came after an hour. We went to the beach and just relaxed. It was me and the girl, her brother and the guy from the pool hall. They REALLY wanted me to like her. And I could tell she liked me.

We went for a walk and took a swim. She seemed like a nice girl. Then she said she was 16. And recently divorced. And the guys wanted to know if she was the kind of girl I would like to marry.

That escalated quickly. I spent half a day with that chick.

When I came home I started rationalizing. "16 is not THAT young?" ... "But I'm a teacher, that's just wrong" ... Then I found out that the age of consent is 18 here. Thanks americans, and your whoring ways! [Image: tongue.gif]

She looked older to me. Perfect body and tits, lovely face. Nice thick lips. Oh well, maybe I'll be back in two years ^^

Dominican Republic - el mechanico - 02-04-2013

Why don't you post this stuff on your thread?

Dominican Republic - freshcream - 02-04-2013

Didn't really get any response there. Can post it there as well of course =)

Dominican Republic - el mechanico - 02-04-2013

Quote: (02-04-2013 06:37 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Didn't really get any response there. Can post it there as well of course =)
I'm following your thread.

Dominican Republic - rover - 02-05-2013

Quote: (02-04-2013 06:25 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

They told me 20 minutes, but came after an hour. We went to the beach and just relaxed. It was me and the girl, her brother and the guy from the pool hall. They REALLY wanted me to like her. And I could tell she liked me.

We went for a walk and took a swim. She seemed like a nice girl. Then she said she was 16. And recently divorced. And the guys wanted to know if she was the kind of girl I would like to marry.

I'd say it's all a scheme to get you for some dough: you'll sleep with the underage girl (doesn't matter that she's been sexually active since 11), then all of a sudden the local police gets involved (remember they are all primos there) and you either have to "marry" her or pay the family some money to get them off your back - either way they get you for some cash, like 5-10K. Repeated many times around the DR.

Dominican Republic - UrbanNerd - 02-05-2013

Since I stay in hotels and/or condos (from a private owner), any chick I bring to the room in the DR must have ID that says they are 18. In some cases, the guard at the door will help you and tell you "Ummm...she ain't 18 but I can let it slide". The risk is that you have to 1) pay him and 2) may have to pay cops and family like stated in the above post.

Better to give them some transportation money and send them on their merry way and go pick up a new chick. Shiiiii...they grow on trees in the DR. Plus, plenty of 18 and 19 old chicks are out and about in DR.

Dominican Republic - pitt - 02-06-2013

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:20 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Since I stay in hotels and/or condos (from a private owner), any chick I bring to the room in the DR must have ID that says they are 18. In some cases, the guard at the door will help you and tell you "Ummm...she ain't 18 but I can let it slide". The risk is that you have to 1) pay him and 2) may have to pay cops and family like stated in the above post.

Better to give them some transportation money and send them on their merry way and go pick up a new chick. Shiiiii...they grow on trees in the DR. Plus, plenty of 18 and 19 old chicks are out and about in DR.

I wouldnt recommend you to fuck under 18s in DR, the guards could easily set you up with the police and fuck you up pretty bad. I look younger than my age and i was reluctant in fucking girls who were under 18.

Dominican Republic - freshcream - 02-06-2013

Quote: (02-05-2013 09:10 AM)rover Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2013 06:25 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I'd say it's all a scheme to get you for some dough: you'll sleep with the underage girl (doesn't matter that she's been sexually active since 11), then all of a sudden the local police gets involved (remember they are all primos there) and you either have to "marry" her or pay the family some money to get them off your back - either way they get you for some cash, like 5-10K. Repeated many times around the DR.

Thanks to the advice on this forum, I've come to expect everyone to be scamming me here. And this really felt strange. But it was such a strange situation that I just HAD to try it out.

The pool guy has called me a few times today, but I didn't pick up as I was away golfing.

Excited to see how he reacts when I say that she is too young for me.

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 02-26-2013

Can anyone comment on the safety of opening girls on the street here? I am in Santiago and there are sexy girls everywhere. But especially in the more ghetto areas (where i am couchsurfing) I am afraid to approach. I have heard of dudes getting killed for bangin local ghetto chicks in Mexico City. The girl has a boyfriend but basically lied to the foreign guy until boyfriend showed up.

So if anyone has definite knowledge about it being more acceptable for a local girl to sleep around...

I mean everywhere I go I´m getting stares. Last thing I want to do is be the guy trying to swoop some gangsters chick. I might just stick to the middle class and univ girls...

I am talking about Santiago here. Obviously the more touristy areas it would be acceptable to talk up the chicks.

Dominican Republic - G Trooper - 02-26-2013

Quote: (02-26-2013 08:48 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

I am afraid to approach. I have heard of dudes getting killed for bangin local ghetto chicks in Mexico City. The girl has a boyfriend but basically lied to the foreign guy until boyfriend showed up.

So if anyone has definite knowledge about it being more acceptable for a local girl to sleep around...

I mean everywhere I go I´m getting stares. Last thing I want to do is be the guy trying to swoop some gangsters chick. I might just stick to the middle class and univ girls...

You're good playa. There's nothing wrong with macking on the local chicas...it's not like you're gonna get shot for laying game.

I will say that when I went to the DR, I felt extremely out if place being a white dude. That went away after the 1st day and then I approached whatever and wherever. That country is a freaking playground for girls. [Image: smile.gif]

Dominican Republic - patron - 02-27-2013

Dominican guys are cool when it comes to girls. They are all players. Most married guys, have a few girlfriends on the side. Start approaching.

Me and Rover were driving around the other day. Stopped and talked to 2 girls, within 5 minutes we had 6 girls in the car with us.

Dominican Republic - rover - 02-27-2013

Quote: (02-26-2013 08:48 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

Can anyone comment on the safety of opening girls on the street here? I am in Santiago and there are sexy girls everywhere. But especially in the more ghetto areas (where i am couchsurfing) I am afraid to approach. I have heard of dudes getting killed for bangin local ghetto chicks in Mexico City. The girl has a boyfriend but basically lied to the foreign guy until boyfriend showed up..

It's completely safe, Dominicans are very chill in this regard, they have the abundance mentality built-in and don't give a fuck if you hit on their sister/girlfriend/mother/whoever. In fact, they'll even encourage you, hoping to score a couple of cervezas in the process. They'll go out of their way to introduce you to all of their primas.

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 02-27-2013

Been in Santiago for 4 days. Except for a few blocks near the monument, you will be lucky to see more than one foreigner a day here.

Can anyone tell me positively that its generally safe to do daygame street approaches on girls in the DR?

For example, I am in Santiago. There are definitely enough bangin girls walkin around, especially in the hood/ghetto. I am couchsurfing in the ¨Barrio¨.

Anyhow, today i hit the mall for daygame. But so far there honestly have not really been enough sets to open. A lot of hot girls are in family situations, or with a kid, etc. I honestly don´t feel safe enough for most approaches unless its the ideal 2 chick setup. Seems there is always some rough lookin dudes nearby who often turn out to be boyfriends.

I am thinkin if I´m going to approach some of these marginal sets I want to ask if they have a boyfriend in the first one or two questions. That way I can hopefully avoid getting skewered by some local.

This is probably safe enough in a mall. But can anyone attest to the safety of going up to some random chick in the hood and asking her if she has a boyfriend. Also, what about downtown santiago. It has a rough edge to it so that I feel a little uneasy there too.

Dominican Republic - LowerCaseG - 02-27-2013

Fail to heed Patron and Rover at your own peril.

Can you talk about your couchsurfing experience a little more? Where are you planning to bring girls?

Dominican Republic - patron - 02-27-2013

Look me Rover, Ali, El Mech, Fisto, Pitt, Fresh Cream and lots of other guys are still alive. DR girls don't bite. I go out wasted some nights and talk lots of shit and guess what...I am still alive. Most guys think they are going to get off the plane and 1,000 girls are going to throw themselves at you. There are tons of easy girls. Talk to them. Hola, como estas?

then report back here, i am sure that you will bang a few of the girls.

Dominican Republic - Vacancier Permanent - 02-28-2013

I find it hilarious when a newby comes and asks a question, then the pros start answering his questions with the exact info from the ground. And what does newby does? He ignores the feedback from the experts and asks the same question again. Just amazing!

A case of newby blind trolling? lol dude, I understand your concerns, but read and pay attention to what the guys who are on the ground are telling you. They aren't lying. Pay attention, be careful, use common sense and you will have a good time.

Suerte parceiro. [Image: banana.gif]

Dominican Republic - canalstreet - 03-01-2013

Right now Badoo and Tagged are good ways to try to sift through the nonpros from the hardcore putas. A little bit of Spanish goes along way with communicating with the chicas.

Dominican Republic - freshcream - 03-01-2013

"the local guys are pussies!"

That is what some local heard me yell outside of a club.. he politely asked me why.

I said: "because the club is filled with tons of girls, and they're not approaching". He just laughed and agreed. He had lived in Miami.

The pool bar here is usually filled with 70/30 guys. I'm only speaking with the girls and the guy that gets me a table.

Relax.

If you're out day gaming alone in a place filled with scary locals I get it... the fear creeps up ^^

Dominican Republic - rover - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 11:25 AM)freshcream Wrote:  

That is what some local heard me yell outside of a club.. he politely asked me why.

I said: "because the club is filled with tons of girls, and they're not approaching".

I have never seen a Dominican dude who has any fear of approaching girls, they will hit on any girl any time anywhere. Bring a hot girl to a club and go to a washroom - by the time you take a piss five dudes will try to get her number.

There is more to it than meets the eye - if you don't see them approaching in your local place, it's any combination of:
- guys are gay
- most of girls there are pros
- most local guys there are dead broke and counting every peso. Approaching a girl means buying her (and her girlfriends) drinks, and they don't want to pay. They will just wait till the girls are leaving and walk with them to a local colmado (7/11), buy a cheap bottle of rum, and bang the girls afterwards.

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 03-01-2013

Regarding me posting the question two times... That was a technical mistake. I thought my first post hadn't gone through. So I reposted the question. (I've been using some pretty weak wifi networks here, and my cheapest laptop).

Yesterday I started approaching in downtown Santiago and I also hit the University just east of El Monumento (Reparto Universitario or PUCMM). Walking in I met a fine tall hatian girl with ass. We ended up hanging out for an hour. I'll probably call her next week when I return from the coast. Most of the chicks at this Uni seemed either right at or under 18 and frankly just too young. Maybe I just didnt see where the grad students hang out. But, there were definitely girls here and there who seemed mature enough to approach. I talked to a total of 3, but like I said, I spent most of my time with a cool mature hatian student who "maybe" has a boyfriend.

As far as downtown goes I started getting over my fear of the local dudes. Part of that has to do with actually staying in the hood hood. No running water, no pavement in the streets kind of place. Definitely felt out of my element at first. And wouldn't want to approach there. But downtown I met a cool young student who has a boyfriend but still gave me a tour. And then gave me her facebook and then offered her number without prompting. I used my default "where is a bookstore with english books" opener.

Online things are kindof slow on badoo. I think I need to stop trying to make small talk with chicks and just say: "you're cute, when do you want to meet up? what's your number? do you like foreign guys?" Half the time they either don't seem to want to make small talk, or are too dumb to answer my question meaningfully. Its in spanish, but my questions are super simple.

Anyhow, I met a local venezuelan guy and now staying in a sort of suburn area on the north side of town for a night. Cool guy, married but they're swingers. We might have a party tonight if his wife isn't angry anymore (for something I am sure you can imagine). He is giving me all kinds of advice about picking up local girls even though I never brought up the topic even once. For example: "just walk down the street with a guitar".

Oh, did I mention that I was on the monumento last week and a girl from Massachussetts told me I should do well with the local girls (again I didn't bring it up). She told me "mix, mingle, and just get IT in there". Unreal. Anyhow, at this point I'm just going to enjoy myself, make friends, etc.. Its definitely an experience here... This weekend: Cabarete.

Dominican Republic - LowerCaseG - 03-01-2013

We should get an eskimo brother DR database going

Dominican Republic - txbeachbum - 03-01-2013

I said: "because the club is filled with tons of girls, and they're not approaching". He just laughed and agreed. He had lived in Miami.

This is how people get into stupid shit.... what was the point of yelling that outside of a club?
Lucky only one guy probably heard you and/or understood you.

The shit goes from one extreme to the other from one guy scared to talk any chick because of the threat of her imaginary boyfriend kicking his ass to this guy trying to be rambo tuff guy shit outside of club by insulting the locals.

Why the fuck is so hard to just be cool, this shit is not brain surgery here.
If you see a girl go talk to her etc, dont worry about the local guys they grew up fucking fine women all their lives they not worried about you, on the other hand dont go out your way to disrespect them either cause some of them will have nothing to lose by fucking you up.

You wouldn't scream that shit out in russia, colombia, new york, miami etc. so chill out.

People wonder why or how tourist get bad reps and in fucked up situations its by doing dumb shit they wouldn't anywhere else.

Patron im gonna come down to santiago and kick your ass if you don't quit selling these dudes santiago fantasies haha, forum members no the bitches will not be waiting for you outside the airport like you a rockstar, you will not be able to get a non pro chick JUST by being american, or foreigner.

Dominican Republic - garygroundwork - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 09:38 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Why the fuck is so hard to just be cool, this shit is not brain surgery here.
If you see a girl go talk to her etc, dont worry about the local guys they grew up fucking fine women all their lives they not worried about you, on the other hand dont go out your way to disrespect them either cause some of them will have nothing to lose by fucking you up.

You wouldn't scream that shit out in russia, colombia, new york, miami etc. so chill out.

People wonder why or how tourist get bad reps and in fucked up situations its by doing dumb shit they wouldn't anywhere else.

exactly...

why would u care if local guys aren't 'approaching' who gives a fuck

i wouldnt give a shit (in fact ild be cheering)let alone stand outside yelling the guys are pussies cause they don't approach

fact is its nothing to them they have been brought up with it. like colombia gringos put sluts on a pedestal locals dont really care much