Roosh V Forum
Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan (/thread-8037.html)

Pages: 1 2

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 11-11-2011

First off, what a great forum. This has already helped me shape a large portion of my trip. Just wanted to see if anyone has any comments or suggestions on anything I should change/add.

BACKGROUND: Three guys going, all 31. I'm 6'0 white/thin, dirty blond/brown hair and green eyes. We are heading out Dec. 14th to Jan. 3rd, give or take a few days. Nothing has been bought yet so we are flexible.

GOALS: I'll just be honest, I want to hook up with some attractive girls. That is my main goal. Last year I got out of a long relationship, and have been messing around since and want to continue. I prefer lighter skinned and thin girls, but hot is hot. I do want to see some nature stuff too, like Iguassu Falls and the Amazon jungle.

PLANNED CITIES: Cordoba, Buenos Aires, Mar de Plata, Cali, Medellin, Rio and Arraial d'Ajuda (for a Micareta party).

Tentatively, we are planning on going to Cordoba first (since it is a college town, we are trying to get there before everyone takes off for the holidays). But after that, I'm not sure what to do. So I guess my main questions are:

1. Of the above cities, are some better to be in during certain times given Christmas/new years? For that Micareta party, it seems to be from 12/16 to 1/2. But obviously we will not go the whole time. I heard Cali has some festival from Christmas to new years. Are any particular places dead on weeknights and/or holidays?

2. Any cities I should take out or add into that itinerary? Not so sure about Mar de Plata after reading about it here.

Thanks to everyone in advance, can't wait to start my trip.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Dash Global - 11-11-2011

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading about your trip.

Here is what id do.

Scratch Argentina. (time constraints)

Dec 14 - 24 Rio De Janeiro

Dec 25 - Jan 3 Cali / Medellin

Should be plenty of options in those cities. Enough to get laid every night. Either from regular day/night game, shoring, or p4p if it came down to it.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Celtic - 11-12-2011

if you really want to hook up, you're better off doing as Dash suggests and limiting to fewer cities. More time in a city means more of a chance to take a girl on dates and hook up. Also, with so many cities, you're going to be spending a lot of time hauling luggage around from place to place.

If you haven't gone for hooking up on a vacation, the most important thing is to lock down is good accommodations. Make sure you have something within walking distance of either bars or places to take women out. Make sure that your place is going to be cool with bringing girls back, because many places in South America won't allow it. And of course, make sure you have your own room.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 11-13-2011

Thanks for the tips. I can't scratch Argentina, as I really want to see Buenos Aires and the people there. Plus I am not the only traveler and the others want to go to Argentina as well.

For Colombia - would you change any of those cities? I keep reading how Medellin is no longer that great, how Cali can be dangerous, or how I should hit up smaller cities like Pereira or something.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Roosh - 11-13-2011

If you want to get laid, you shouldn't do more than 2 cities.

Even with fluent Spanish and tight game, a mere weekend in a city may not be enough.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - MiXX - 11-13-2011

Avoid Colombia XMAS AND NEW Years at all costs!

It is NOT a party holiday. All girls schack up with their local BF's and head to fincas with family and BF's, and ALL nightlife SHUTSDOWN on New Years EVE!!

It's all about being with family for the Colombians the end of the year, then since school is out, don't expect to find many girls around as they all either go back home away from major cities, or the local girls stick to local dudes in January until school is back in session.

Mixx

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 11-20-2011

Appreciate all the help guys. After some back and forth with my buddy, we settled up on this itinerary:

Medellin - 5 nights
Buenos Aires - 4 nights
Iguazu - 1 night
Rio/Brazil - 9 nights

Let's see what happens. Time to research where to stay, what to do, get some bang books and do some internet setups for girls. I'm starting to get quite excited for my first trip to South America.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Dash Global - 11-20-2011

Quote: (11-20-2011 02:08 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Appreciate all the help guys. After some back and forth with my buddy, we settled up on this itinerary:

Medellin - 5 nights
Buenos Aires - 4 nights
Iguazu - 1 night
Rio/Brazil - 9 nights

Let's see what happens. Time to research where to stay, what to do, get some bang books and do some internet setups for girls. I'm starting to get quite excited for my first trip to South America.

3 countries?!?

I take it you or ur buddy want to see the architecture of BsAs?

Id seriously try to talk your friend into switching that with Cali Colombia.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Spike - 11-20-2011

Quote: (11-11-2011 07:06 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Here is what id do.

Should be plenty of options in those cities. Enough to get laid every night. Either from regular day/night game, shoring, or p4p if it came down to it.
Getting laid every day in Brazil and Colombia ??. They have to be highly skilled pick up artist with big wallets to do that.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Dash Global - 11-20-2011

Quote: (11-20-2011 07:18 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2011 07:06 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Here is what id do.

Getting laid every day in Brazil and Colombia ??. They have to be highly skilled pick up artist with big wallets to do that.

not with so many great shoring locations in Colombia and Brazil.

might not be the hottest chick but you should be able to get something each night with some effort imo. And something is better than nothing.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 11-20-2011

Quote: (11-20-2011 02:47 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Medellin - 5 nights
Buenos Aires - 4 nights
Iguazu - 1 night
Rio/Brazil - 9 nights

3 countries?!?

Couldn't give up BA and tickets now bought so it's set. I'm really curious to see if Argentina is that much worse than Colombia/Brazil - seems to be the theme here. I'll find out in 3.5 weeks.

I'm pretty damn excited, really not sure what to expect. I got to somehow learn some basic Portugese. Spanish I'm fine with.

Any suggestions for what to do in Brazil other than Rio? There is a micareta in Porto Seguro but that is pretty far from Rio. May still go for new year's there.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Tbone - 11-26-2011

Quote: (11-13-2011 07:20 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Avoid Colombia XMAS AND NEW Years at all costs!

It is NOT a party holiday. All girls schack up with their local BF's and head to fincas with family and BF's, and ALL nightlife SHUTSDOWN on New Years EVE!!

It's all about being with family for the Colombians the end of the year, then since school is out, don't expect to find many girls around as they all either go back home away from major cities, or the local girls stick to local dudes in January until school is back in session.

Mixx

What about this ongoing party I heard about in Cali from Dec 24 to 31? Is it lame?

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - MiXX - 11-26-2011

Quote: (11-26-2011 12:24 PM)Tbone Wrote:  

What about this ongoing party I heard about in Cali from Dec 24 to 31? Is it lame?

That party, called "feria De Cali" was the shit before 2006, now its sucks balls, and it is full of male tourists looking to get laid over-saturating the market, and decreasing your value as a foreigner 10x over.

You can still meet girls given you: a) have a very nice social circle and b) speak fluent Spanish, but it's probably the only time of year where I would have to say men outnumber women 3:1 in Cali.

Sorry man, you've come really late to the party. I'd avoid it.

Mixx

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Richie - 11-26-2011

Did exactly the same trip year before last (minus colombia). You will have a blast but good luck on getting laid with any of the locals. I don't like your chances with such limited time in each city.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - InternationPlayboy - 11-26-2011

I think you're trying to go too many places in too little time. How's your Spanish and/or Portuguese? I agree with the scratch Argentina off your trip tip. Sounds like the place is hard to crack, and with the amount of time you have, doesn't sound like you'll make too much progress. Spend at least a week and Rio. And if you speak Portuguese, which you probably don't, go somewhere off the beaten path for a little bit in Brazil. Being gringo in Rio pretty much has no exotic factor it seems. December is a decent time to go to Brazil, but if you would have held off one more month for January, I think you would have had a better time. My best advice if you're looking to hook up is go to Guarapari, Espirito Santo during the month of January. The place is ridiculous! It is also home to one of the biggest nightclubs in Latin America called Mais. But then again I could see Guarapari being tricky if you don't speak Portuguese.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - InternationPlayboy - 11-26-2011

Oh, and Brazil is always great for New Years. Sounds like you should be there, not Colombia for New Years. They celebrate just as much if not more than americans do for New Years. I spent mine in Guarapari surrounded by women (I think it was me and 2 other guys and probably 12 women), great times!

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 11-26-2011

Thanks for the tips guys, trip is already set so can't cut out any countries. My spanish is pretty decent, portuguese is non-existant. I'll try to learn some conversational portuguese before I take off.

For new year's, should I stay in Rio or head to Buzios? I'm thinking to head to Buzios for one of those Reveillon parties... They look pretty damn sweet. I'm considering this one: http://www.reveillonbehappy.com. Its about $250 US though. Pretty damn pricey, but then again in Rio and everywhere else it seems all these parties are around that price.

Quote: (11-26-2011 08:10 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Thanks for the tips guys, trip is already set so can't cut out any countries. My spanish is pretty decent, portuguese is non-existant. I'll try to learn some conversational portuguese before I take off.

For new year's, should I stay in Rio or head to Buzios? I'm thinking to head to Buzios for one of those Reveillon parties... They look pretty damn sweet. I'm considering this one: http://www.reveillonbehappy.com. Its about $250 US though. Pretty damn pricey, but then again in Rio and everywhere else it seems all these parties are around that price.

A lot of good parties are gonna be close to that price range. Fuck Buzios. I've never been, but I can imagine it's gonna be packed with tourists. Rio is supposed to be good for New Years on Copacabana. I wouldn't do either and venture somewhere off the beaten path.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Hencredible Casanova - 11-26-2011

Quote: (11-20-2011 11:30 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2011 02:47 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Medellin - 5 nights
Buenos Aires - 4 nights
Iguazu - 1 night
Rio/Brazil - 9 nights

3 countries?!?

Couldn't give up BA and tickets now bought so it's set. I'm really curious to see if Argentina is that much worse than Colombia/Brazil - seems to be the theme here. I'll find out in 3.5 weeks.

I'm pretty damn excited, really not sure what to expect. I got to somehow learn some basic Portugese. Spanish I'm fine with.

Any suggestions for what to do in Brazil other than Rio? There is a micareta in Porto Seguro but that is pretty far from Rio. May still go for new year's there.

Considering the time you're working with, as well as your insistence on visiting the "Holy Trinity" (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina), you've got a decent schedule here.

I almost want to tell you to squeeze in Rosario for Argentina since it's only four hours away from BA by bus, and most Argentinians will tell you that Rosario has the best women in the country, to which I agree, but Argentina is a tough country to get laid with locals, so I don't know. But keep that in mind for a game time decision. 4 days in BA isn't nearly enough time, though, and it's a huge city, so I'm certain you won't find any reason to venture out. Stick to Palermo and Recoletta, as they are both teeming with chicks. Are you going to stay in hostels or get an apartment? If you're going with the former, try the "newer" Milhouse on Avenida de Mayo. You'll likely hookup with tourist chicks that way, so I would recommend an apartment if you want to make it happen with locals. However, there are tons of "fuck hotels" called albuergues transitorios all over Buenos Aires. Since most twentysomethings live at home, they obviously need somewhere to fuck that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, so they go to those fuck hotels, which can be rented by the hour. I used them a few times so I could fuck chicks outside of the hostel and they are super affordable, clean, nice and ready with just about anything you need, including room service.

As for Brazil, Rio is great, but you might want to see if you can squeeze in Florianopolis (Floripa) aka heaven on earth. It's truly paradise, bro. It's an island off the coast of Southern Brazil. Lots of babes in bikinis, something like 42 beaches, and just incredible natural beauty. Great bars and clubs too man. You'll have an amazing time. Want some evidence? Enter this on a youtube's search bar: Jurerê Internacional - Florianópolis/Santa Catarina/Brasil - Verão 2010.

Sorry, this forum doesn't let me transcribe links until I have 10 posts.

You'll have a great time man, and you'll definitely want to go back to explore some more. Let me know if you have some questions.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 11-27-2011

Quote: (11-26-2011 08:51 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Considering the time you're working with, as well as your insistence on visiting the "Holy Trinity" (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina), you've got a decent schedule here.

I almost want to tell you to squeeze in Rosario for Argentina since it's only four hours away from BA by bus, and most Argentinians will tell you that Rosario has the best women in the country, to which I agree, but Argentina is a tough country to get laid with locals, so I don't know. But keep that in mind for a game time decision. 4 days in BA isn't nearly enough time, though, and it's a huge city, so I'm certain you won't find any reason to venture out. Stick to Palermo and Recoletta, as they are both teeming with chicks. Are you going to stay in hostels or get an apartment? If you're going with the former, try the "newer" Milhouse on Avenida de Mayo. You'll likely hookup with tourist chicks that way, so I would recommend an apartment if you want to make it happen with locals. However, there are tons of "fuck hotels" called albuergues transitorios all over Buenos Aires. Since most twentysomethings live at home, they obviously need somewhere to fuck that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, so they go to those fuck hotels, which can be rented by the hour. I used them a few times so I could fuck chicks outside of the hostel and they are super affordable, clean, nice and ready with just about anything you need, including room service.

As for Brazil, Rio is great, but you might want to see if you can squeeze in Florianopolis (Floripa) aka heaven on earth. It's truly paradise, bro. It's an island off the coast of Southern Brazil. Lots of babes in bikinis, something like 42 beaches, and just incredible natural beauty. Great bars and clubs too man. You'll have an amazing time. Want some evidence? Enter this on a youtube's search bar: Jurerê Internacional - Florianópolis/Santa Catarina/Brasil - Verão 2010.

Sorry, this forum doesn't let me transcribe links until I have 10 posts.

You'll have a great time man, and you'll definitely want to go back to explore some more. Let me know if you have some questions.

Appreciate the tips. We are renting an apartment in BA so hopefully that will help in terms of the local women. Interesting about those fuck hotels though. And you are right, we probably won't venture outside BA but I'll keep Rosario in mind.

As to Brazil, I looked up that video - unbelievable. Seems like Floripa is a baller place where you probably need a lot of coin to hang with everyone. I looked up some Reveillon parties and they are like 450 bucks! Crazy. Probably will just stick to Rio or maybe Buzios.

Whatever other tips you want to give me about Rio or other places I'm happy to take them.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - slubu - 12-21-2011

Just a quick update: finished my 5 nights in Medellin and now it's my second night in BA. Medellin is a wild place, had a lot of fun, no flags though, but I miss the girls there already. I'll do a complete write up with a lot of info re clubs, bars, etc. One of my wildest nights in my life came on Sunday night.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Dash Global - 12-21-2011

Quote: (12-21-2011 06:40 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Just a quick update: finished my 5 nights in Medellin and now it's my second night in BA. Medellin is a wild place, had a lot of fun, no flags though, but I miss the girls there already. I'll do a complete write up with a lot of info re clubs, bars, etc. One of my wildest nights in my life came on Sunday night.

Dude, did you not look up where the free-lance bars / clubs are?!?

Come 2am if you dont have anything lined up from the regular bars / clubs / daygame ect than I would highly suggest hitting up these places.

Id be pissed if I went to Colombia and didnt fuck some bitches and get my flag.

Follow my advise in Rio if you want to get laid! Show up at the Balcony Bar in Copa around 2-3am if you strike out at the normal venues and within an hour girls will be OFFERING to go home with you.

Good luck

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - latinapuslover - 12-21-2011

Quote: (12-21-2011 10:10 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Come 2am if you dont have anything lined up from the regular bars / clubs / daygame ect than I would highly suggest hitting up these places.

Follow my advise in Rio if you want to get laid! Show up at the Balcony Bar in Copa around 2-3am if you strike out at the normal venues and within an hour girls will be OFFERING to go home with you.

Good luck

ahh medellin is not good for a week if you want quality. i been gone out out with plenty girls from cupid and ill tell you what they almost always look 2 points lower then there pics sometimes even 4 points. if you wanna bone 5s and 6s then i guess it good and i can post a pic from a chick i boned from cupid which looks fine in pics. if you wanna bone really nice looking chicks u need time here. its a hit or miss.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - Dash Global - 12-21-2011

Quote: (12-21-2011 11:38 PM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Good luck

ahh medellin is not good for a week if you want quality. i been gone out out with plenty girls from cupid and ill tell you what they almost always look 2 points lower then there pics sometimes even 4 points. if you wanna bone 5s and 6s then i guess it good and i can post a pic from a chick i boned from cupid which looks fine in pics. if you wanna bome really nice looking chicks u need time here. its a hit or miss.

Thats why I always add them on facebook to see more pics as well as ones they are tagged in by friends.

Itinerary help - Argentina, Brazil and Colombia in Dec/Jan - latinapuslover - 12-21-2011

Quote: (12-21-2011 11:39 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2011 11:38 PM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Good luck

ahh medellin is not good for a week if you want quality. i been gone out out with plenty girls from cupid and ill tell you what they almost always look 2 points lower then there pics sometimes even 4 points. if you wanna bone 5s and 6s then i guess it good and i can post a pic from a chick i boned from cupid which looks fine in pics. if you wanna bome really nice looking chicks u need time here. its a hit or miss.

Thats why I always add them on facebook to see more pics as well as ones they are tagged in by friends.

i do the samething lol. i can post pics. they never impress me in person. then again my main pussy here is 2 fine ass chicks but trust me when i say most girls don't look anywhere as good as pics they hide there flaws really well. especially hooking with an average looking chick and you see all these guys with fine ass chicks in parqa lleras. i just tell them i'm felling sick and most of the time they wanna go to my crib with me. i bone them but i really don't feel like it.