Roosh V Forum
I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I think eventually we will all become like Roosh (/thread-73282.html)

Pages: 1 2

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - NextStop100 - 05-24-2019

We can't keep banging and seeking to bang random women for the rest of our lives. At some point, enough is enough.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - PapayaTapper - 05-24-2019

Speak for yourself

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Luvianka - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 07:39 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Speak for yourself

[Image: highfive.gif]

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Luvianka - 05-24-2019

What Roosh is doing to us is not fair.

He gave men 'Game'. He gave them this extraordinary gift and now what? He's throwing them under the bus?

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - KMK - 05-24-2019

For a good decade Roosh has been grumbling about fornication and degeneracy and how he only lives the player lifestyle as a coping mechanism.

He bonded with players over common suffering from a common source (authoritarian SJWs). It was always a case of strange bedfellows and mismatched personalities.

OP is wrong.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Manbeline - 05-24-2019

I know I'll be banging till the day I die, whether it's another random girl, a LTR, or my wife.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Shifty - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 07:31 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

We can't keep banging and seeking to bang random women for the rest of our lives. At some point, enough is enough.

There is a huge middle ground between banging random women and avoiding premarital sex. You can have meaningful relationships with women and game can only help with that (Something more akin to Models by Mark Manson instead of Mistery).

The problem with going to extremes or setting some things in stone like "I will bang 100 girls before I die" or "I will not have sex before marriage" is that you end up letting these ideologies define your actions because you want to be true to your word.

What if you meet a great girl. And what if like most people in modern society, she wants to have at least a 2-3 year relationship before getting married and obviously wants sex to be part of the relationship.

Now if you decided on being a part of the extremes you are going to have to let this girl go, since you vowed to get 100 notches or you vowed not to have sex before marriage for arbitrary reasons.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - MaceTyrell - 05-24-2019

False.

Want to get to 100 notches, want to settle down.

They aren’t mutually exclusive.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - jeffreyjerpp - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 08:02 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

What Roosh is doing to us is not fair.

He gave men 'Game'. He gave them this extraordinary gift and now what? He's throwing them under the bus?

Did you ever see the first Lord of the Rings Movie? I'll never forget the opening....ominous choir music, then the female voice:

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

I was intensely fascinated, and vaguely disturbed when I heard that. What did she mean? Was something bad going to happen? Can the world really just "change" like that?

Whether he realizes it or not, Roosh is a very rare and special kind of person. He has a deep, intuitive connection to the collective unconscious. In the past, we would have known him as a prophet, a sage who exemplified the Zeitgeist of his age. Today he manifests as a slightly eccentric internet personality, but he serves the same purpose none the less.

Can you feel how everything, absolutely everything is in flux right now? The old ways of doing thing, every standard convention, is melting away like it never existed in the first place. The collective unconscious is desperately searching for meaning and direction, sputtering in the wake of this tidal shift.

The spirit of our world was, for the last 50 or so years, ultra decadent. Decadent to an extreme never before experienced in all of human history. Unlimited food and an obesity crisis. Consequence free sex and the total breakdown of all sexual restraint and morality. Unbelievable corporate greed and endless government money printing.

But something has changed. It's easy to look around, and see the frothy waves on the surface (Trump, Brexit, #MeToo etc) but few of us can see beneath all that, to where the deep currents are now flowing. But Roosh can, and look where it took him. I think it would be very, very wise indeed to pay attention.

Conclusion: The world has changed.....and so has Roosh.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - MaceTyrell - 05-24-2019

I see a “turn to religion” as part of the same thought process that makes liberal snowflakes see themselves as unique.

We aren’t special. Our political, just like our religious beliefs, shouldn’t motivate some “holier than thou” mantra.

Wish Roosh the best but I don’t think this turn to faith is going to give him what he seeks.

I’ll tune back in for the “religion has been captured by the tradthots/SJW” schtick in 2024.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Walther Hewel - 05-24-2019

We will all become what then?

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Sidney Crosby - 05-24-2019

DiCaprio in his 40's, unless you want kids there is no point in getting married and settling down but everyone just needs to do what will make them happy.
[Image: original.jpg]

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - CleanSlate - 05-25-2019

Roosh has done so much for men, opened so many eyes, and possibly saved so many lives by red-pilling them. I'm one of them.

But I don't think we will all become like him, nor should we. We should aim to become the person WE (individually) want to be, not to become someone else.

You guys are being way too black-and-white about it.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Fortis - 05-25-2019

You're making some big assumptions. Many of us find value in our lives beyond women.

Ultimately, Roosh is his own man. I don't agree with this direction, but I'll remain civil since he's always been fair to me.

I will say, though, that if your life has no value beyond fucking new women, then you will probably become like roosh.

Stay true to your mission, bros.

In an ironic way roosh did martyr himself for us. He martyred himself to take my game to this level, but now he's just a different dude with a new mission. Not really sure how to take it.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Tex - 05-25-2019

delete. Fortis is right many of us don't conflate women with life's value.

CleanSlate is also right.

Literally none of us are in Roosh's shoes. His path is his own.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Avey - 05-25-2019

Kind of, not the religious aspect but against casual sex.
The difference being is that I wouldn't delete people/comments that argue the other side, that's the type of stuff that kills your forum

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Vladimir Poontang - 05-25-2019

It's a shame that quite a few people got banned because of this. When there's a big change, you should accept that some people will be annoyed, and show leniency.

By the way isn't it strange that this is happening on a forum for men, the wielders of the highest sex drive. I can't imagine a forum for sluts ever making such a change. And they say we're the ones who are sex mad. I think this fact alone is even more significant than the change itself.

Also, I wonder what feminists will say about Roosh now. Their brains may be short circuited for some time but it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Rorogue - 05-25-2019

you can't shut off your biological desires

the purpose of a HEALTHY society where marriage is promoted is so people can ascend spiritually while enjoying the innate biological desires they have.

problem is this is very hard to do today in the west.

I don't think becoming volcel is the answer. It's denying your natural drive

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Donfitz007 - 05-26-2019

A lot of this comes from hindsight. Roosh is doing this for his own reasonings which I support ONLY because it’s HIS forum but to be fair this stems from hindsight. A lot of guys 20-40 loved the player lifestyle, enjoyed the power of being able to confidently talk to any girl and seduce any girl. But they get to a certain age where they had enough, settle down and are now “happy”. The problem is these guys go on to tell certain guys to skip the gaming player stage and go straight into settling down. Which isn’t fair. Roosh found God, a lot of his supporters are as I mentioned above.

The other problem is the women. Women have changed. From the stories I’ve heard it’s rare to find 10th grade girls who are virgins. A woman “unless she’s a virgin too, or a reformed slut” is NOT going to wait till marriage. Guys on this forum are having a hard enough time getting women who aren’t fat or aren’t sluts. Living the life style Roosh lives COULD be very beautiful and enjoyable but the women aren’t worth it.

This forum was the explicit, realistic version of the art of manliness forum...a more diverse, deep, and open version of the PUA forums. And roosh could easily just open up the family forum....however the family forum died for a reason.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Beyond Borders - 05-26-2019

Quote: (05-25-2019 04:57 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Also, I wonder what feminists will say about Roosh now. Their brains may be short circuited for some time but it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

They hate religious men as much as they hate PUAs.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Leonard D Neubache - 05-26-2019

Quote: (05-26-2019 10:44 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2019 04:57 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

They hate religious men as much as they hate PUAs.

I think this will be the next front line in the battle against the freaks.

#GodIsWatching #Repent #JesusSaves etc etc

This will be the new "It's OK to be white" and anyone Christian can participate. Triggering the possessed (literally or figuratively, take your pick) will force Silicon Valley to once again show their true colors and grow the ranks of the oppressed.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Polniy_Sostav - 05-26-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 11:56 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

DiCaprio in his 40's, unless you want kids there is no point in getting married and settling down but everyone just needs to do what will make them happy.
[Image: original.jpg]

I am sure I d be happier at 40 eating a sandwich prepared with love by my wifey than getting into superficial activities with all those money-hungry bitches

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - Leonard D Neubache - 05-26-2019

Dude is wondering if he's ever going to forget being raped as a young man by a series of Hollywood producers.

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 05-26-2019

Quote: (05-26-2019 11:17 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

I am sure I d be happier at 40 eating a sandwich prepared with love by my wifey than getting into superficial activities with all those money-hungry bitches

But the problem is that when you try to look for a wife today (which is excatly what I've been doing), you realise that literally every girl out there is not worth marrying and is just as money-hungry and superficial as the chicks in the photo. So then you might as well keep banging hoes after all. So as much I'd like to be "good" and find a meaningful relationship, I realise that we live in a different world today.

The Contradiction Of Pursuing Casual Sex While Advocating For Traditional Values - Written by Roosh V
http://www.rooshv.com/the-contradiction-...nal-values

I think eventually we will all become like Roosh - TheKongoEmpire - 05-26-2019

[Image: whoa.png]