Roosh V Forum
Best cell phone for gaming? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Best cell phone for gaming? (/thread-73086.html)

Pages: 1 2

Best cell phone for gaming? - Prince Charming - 05-06-2019

So im in the market for a new phone. Havent had a top of the line cell since the iphone3 came out. What is the best cell for gaming these days?

Features I am most interested in.

1) low light video quality for filming parties

2) whatsapp functionality and ease of sending mass messages

3) instagram functionality

4) nueralnet macros for automating repetitive tasks. if that exits yet?

Budget not an issue. what should I get? Or better hold out for next gen when we get the full ai functionality?

Best cell phone for gaming? - cruzinV - 05-07-2019

I googled neuralnet macros and nothing came up, you must be talking bleeding edge technology or something.

Best cell phone for gaming? - Rhyme or Reason - 05-07-2019

[Image: Nokia-3390.jpg]

Just ask if she wants to play with your snake.

Best cell phone for gaming? - AOC's Missing Boyfriend - 05-07-2019

Quote: (05-06-2019 11:36 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

So im in the market for a new phone. Havent had a top of the line cell since the iphone3 came out. What is the best cell for gaming these days?

Features I am most interested in.

Budget not an issue. what should I get? Or better hold out for next gen when we get the full ai functionality?

Mate I don't know about this macro stuff. You'll have to explain more.

You also look like InternetPrince, am I allowed to say that?

If money is no issue, it's clear that u should get an iphone... But i think ur trolling.

All phones, smartphones that is, support insta and whatsapp. The flagship models, iphone, galaxy, etc all have great cameras.

Best cell phone for gaming? - Prince Charming - 05-07-2019

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:16 AM)cruzinV Wrote:  

I googled neuralnet macros and nothing came up, you must be talking bleeding edge technology or something.

maybe we are still one or two generations away from this being implemented.

Neural net is the infrastructure of artificial intelligence. basically a network of nodes and connections hooked up in parallel allowing it to copying how the brain is able to learn from examples. Macros are simple computer programs that record and repeat your actions.

back on topic. Anything better than iphone out there?

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:44 AM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:16 AM)cruzinV Wrote:  

maybe we are still one or two generations away from this being implemented.

NUERAL net is the infrastructure of artificial intelligence. basically a network of nodes and connections hooked up in parallel allowing it to copying how the brain is able to learn from examples. Macros are simple computer programs that record and repeat your actions.

back on topic. Anything better than iphone out there?

LOL maybe Huawei if you like to have people in Beijing listening...

Neuralnet is some new next level shit otherwise I would have heard about it.

Also, English is not your first language. What are you doing in Colombia?

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:39 AM)AOCs Missing Boyfriend Wrote:  

All phones, smartphones that is, support insta and whatsapp. The flagship models, iphone, galaxy, etc all have great cameras.

No troll. and I can tell you when I upgraded from me second last super shitty phone to my last shitty phone it upgraded and unlocked new features and functionality in whatsapp and other applications.

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:46 AM)AOCs Missing Boyfriend Wrote:  

Also, English is not your first language. What are you doing in Colombia?

English is my third language. Ill be in canada this summer hence the upgrade. In colombia I will still be using my shitty phone outside the house
Any one know when the next iphone is released?

PC the iphones are going downhill from here on out. It's globo-homo big business at work.

If u understand the status that iphones afford you, it's an obivous choice.

Best cell phone for gaming? - MikeS - 05-07-2019

Have you been living in a cave for years or have you just avoided smartphones until now? The neuralnet macros thing is a headscratcher for me too - have you ever actually heard about that in relation to smartphone hardware or software? - but any smartphone in any price range can obviously use Whatsapp and Instagram and any other app that doesn't have very high CPU/GPU processing requirements (which is mostly games, and I'm guessing it's the other type of gaming you're referring to?).

For good lowlight capabilities you will want a high end phone from the last couple of phone generations. This year's leaders are iPhone XS Max, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Huawei P30 Pro. Huawei (I have last year's P20 Pro myself) tends to come out marginally better in most photo tests than the other two, but worse for video.

Best cell phone for gaming? - alephito - 05-07-2019

Google Pixel 2 or above.

Best cell phone for gaming? - 081287 - 05-07-2019

I fix cell phones (and other electronics) for a living and customers ask this question all the time. The honest answer is damned near all of the flagship phones are worth owning; the more pressing question is, are you more comfortable with iOS or Android?

The latest iPhones are very good, as are the flagship models from Samsung and Google. The Razer phone and Sony Xperia are also worthwhile devices.

Another consideration - in the past iPhones were always more expensive up front but less expensive to repair a broken screen for instance. This is becoming less true - Samsung charges $239 to replace a cracked Note 9 screen, while Apple for example is charging $279 to replace X and XS screens.

Personally I use an inexpensive Samsung J7 which cost around $160, though I'm planning to upgrade to a flagship level phone once the warranty runs out in July.

Quote: (05-07-2019 11:39 AM)081287 Wrote:  

I fix cell phones (and other electronics) for a living and customers ask this question all the time. The honest answer is damned near all of the flagship phones are worth owning; the more pressing question is, are you more comfortable with iOS or Android?

The latest iPhones are very good, as are the flagship models from Samsung and Google. The Razer phone and Sony Xperia are also worthwhile devices.

Another consideration - in the past iPhones were always more expensive up front but less expensive to repair a broken screen for instance. This is becoming less true - Samsung charges $239 to replace a cracked Note 9 screen, while Apple for example is charging $279 to replace X and XS screens.

Personally I use an inexpensive Samsung J7 which cost around $160, though I'm planning to upgrade to a flagship level phone once the warranty runs out in July.
Do you know when the next google phone is coming? I think they will be leaders with the new ai tech

Recently it's come to light that Google will be releasing a more affordable Pixel phone called the 3a. No release date yet.

Rumor is that the Pixel 4 will be released later this year.

Best cell phone for gaming? - btz - 05-07-2019

iphone

chicks are serious about their hatred of green bubbles

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:40 PM)081287 Wrote:  

Recently it's come to light that Google will be releasing a more affordable Pixel phone called the 3a. No release date yet.

Rumor is that the Pixel 4 will be released later this year.

thanks man that pixel 3a looks like a good fit for what im looking for to hold me over until the real next gen shit hits. and looks like its released tomorrow. Is it unlocked? and what would be the biggest things missing with a budget phone like that over the latest iphone?

Best cell phone for gaming? - bgbusiness - 05-07-2019

So im in the market for a new phone. Havent had a top of the line cell since the iphone3 came out.

If you get a new iPhone, or any newest samsung galaxy lines, you will be pretty impressed jumping from iphone3.

Go check out phones at a phone shop. Sample for a little bit before making full purchase just like girls. [Image: wink.gif]

Any new phones will be good enough for this. Just don't get a super cheap "new" phone. lol

Same as above.

Same as above.

Not sure what that is, but if you want quick responses that you can send out to people, any new and hottest phones will suffice.

Well when the AI comes out, it won't be pretty effective at all.
It will never be "perfect". Any new thing comes out, after couple months or years, it will be pretty 'old' and outdated.

I currently have Galaxy Note 8 from last year, but I already feel like it's outdated. Maybe I am a millennial so I want new things constantly.

Anyhow, I have been using the note line forever because I use the note function a lot. I count my sets when I am going out and how my sets were to keep track of them and when I have an epiphany of a clever phrase or just an idea, I use my note function of the phone.

Quote: (05-07-2019 05:35 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

thanks man that pixel 3a looks like a good fit for what im looking for to hold me over until the real next gen shit hits. and looks like its released tomorrow. Is it unlocked? and what would be the biggest things missing with a budget phone like that over the latest iphone?

If you buy the phone directly from Google, it's unlocked. Same story with Verizon as long as you aren't financing the purchase of the phone with them - then the phone isn't unlocked until it's paid off.

Here is a comparison of Pixel 3a vs. iPhone XR, Apple's budget-friendlier latest.

Best cell phone for gaming? - travolta - 05-07-2019

What is the best cell for gaming these days?

Get the latest iphone when it comes out. Girls will think you're rich, and that helps.

Best cell phone for gaming? - SW15 - 05-07-2019

Quote: (05-07-2019 05:33 PM)btz Wrote:  

iphone

chicks are serious about their hatred of green bubbles

Quote: (05-07-2019 06:00 PM)travolta Wrote:  

What is the best cell for gaming these days?

Get the latest iphone when it comes out. Girls will think you're rich, and that helps.

I agree on it. I have only had iPhones specifically for the purpose of impressing women when I ask for their numbers. In my city, women are very judgmental about a man's phone. In the early 2010s, before I got a smartphone, I was judged harshly for not having one. So I got one. There was one time where a woman gave me a hard time for not having the newest model iPhone at the time.

Any iPhone will do the trick. Newer, the better. I don't have the newest model of iPhone at the moment but am not getting a hard time from women lately.

Best cell phone for gaming? - BlastbeatCasanova - 05-09-2019

Cell phones aren’t ideal for gaming, the games are going to rape you with microtransactions and assorted costs. I’d stick with one of the current consoles, you’re going to sacrifice portability but the HD graphics make for a better gaming experience IMO

Best cell phone for gaming? - dirty_old - 05-15-2019

Iphone SE.. (a few generations old, cheap-ish, good battery life, most importantly small enough to fit in your pocket without the huge cell phone bulge)..

Or if youre an android guy looking to spend more $, one of the sony "compact" androids...perhaps. high quality physically but not as smooth of a user experience as iPhone or Samsung.

Still waiting on Samsung to come out with something small to replace the S5 mini - (outdated and weak ish battery but still a valid option).

My vote goes to the iPhone SE, or any of the iPhone 5 models are almost as good.. iphone stigma for when you visit countries where that matters, ability to use facetime, cheap to replace screen or replace whole phone for when it inevitably breaks..

Best cell phone for gaming? - MrDoe - 05-18-2019

If you're gaming within the United States, I'd say an iPhone. The type of iPhone I think is less important. In my experience, I've found most "attractive" American women to have iPhones and having the "blue bubble" is more pleasing to the eye/no one seems likes a "green bubble" text (at least in the US) haha.

Of course, if your game is solid this is probably not really important at all, but there could be a subconscious aspect to the "blue bubble" effect.

I personally have an iPhone XR with a Moment case with a couple of attachable moment lenses, has done the trick so far for taking great photos.

Best cell phone for gaming? - DimeBait - 05-18-2019

Funny how that works. I have an iPhone but only use google voice app to text chicks. I often get asked why my texts are green when I have an iPhone. I explain that I don’t give my real number out until I actually like someone, they practically beg to get qualified for the blue texts lol.

Best cell phone for gaming? - Shifty - 05-18-2019

Quote: (05-15-2019 04:09 PM)dirty_old Wrote:  

Iphone SE.. (a few generations old, cheap-ish, good battery life, most importantly small enough to fit in your pocket without the huge cell phone bulge)..

Or if youre an android guy looking to spend more $, one of the sony "compact" androids...perhaps. high quality physically but not as smooth of a user experience as iPhone or Samsung.

Still waiting on Samsung to come out with something small to replace the S5 mini - (outdated and weak ish battery but still a valid option).

My vote goes to the iPhone SE, or any of the iPhone 5 models are almost as good.. iphone stigma for when you visit countries where that matters, ability to use facetime, cheap to replace screen or replace whole phone for when it inevitably breaks..

Those phones are too slow for most modern social media apps.