Roosh V Forum
Israeli Girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Israeli Girls (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2

Israeli Girls - LatinStylez - 05-20-2009

I'm in Florida and we have alot of them here. Anyways, I did a little investigating and came across these pics of Israeli girls and this video

I know where I am vacationing next!!

Anyone on this forum been to Israel? Heard from my Israeli friends that Tel Aviv has a world renowned nightlife. Any comments on this would be appreciated.

Israeli Girls - elguapo - 05-20-2009

I've been thinking about Israel as well. Would love to hear trip reports.

Israeli Girls - speakeasy - 05-20-2009

Israel has been high on my travel list for a long time. I've consistently heard pretty good things about the chics. But I don't believe all those chics on that site are Israeli. I've met lots of Israelis in my lifetime and I can't say I've ever seen one with blonde hair and blue eyes like so many of the chics on that page.

Israeli Girls - LatinStylez - 05-20-2009

Quote: (05-20-2009 08:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Israel has been high on my travel list for a long time. I've consistently heard pretty good things about the chics. But I don't believe all those chics on that site are Israeli. I've met lots of Israelis in my lifetime and I can't say I've ever seen one with blonde hair and blue eyes like so many of the chics on that page.

I think we all have something in common and that is going to Israel. If one of you guys make it there before I do, let me know how it was!

According to my friend who was there, he told me there is a good amount of blondes, but not exceptionally many.

Israeli Girls - elguapo - 05-20-2009

In Israel there's two types of chicks: fair skinned (European Jews: Russians, Ukrainian, Polish, etc) and dark skinned (middle eastern Jews: Moroccans, Southern Italians, Arabs, etc)

So you can collect alot of flags, I suppose [Image: wink.gif]

Good info here: http://www.roadjunky.com/romancepage/401...and-dating

Israeli Girls - speakeasy - 05-21-2009

Quote: (05-20-2009 08:47 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

In Israel there's two types of chicks: fair skinned (European Jews: Russians, Ukrainian, Polish, etc) and dark skinned (middle eastern Jews: Moroccans, Southern Italians, Arabs, etc)

I like that roadjunky site, I saw it once before awhile back and just read the Brazil section. His Brazil guides are the best I've ever read as far as being straight-up truthful about what to expect and where to go. I'll be checking his guides for other countries too now.

Israeli Girls - LatinStylez - 05-21-2009

Quote: (05-20-2009 08:47 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

Thanks for the link elguapo...

Israeli Girls - Sourcecode - 05-21-2009

Israeli girls overall to me are slightly overrated.
Alot of them are hot...but lack body to me. For the most part,like girls in South America take pride in their hair..but youll also see some odd things...like 1 random dread on a girl.

Almost as a whole.(like Roosh said in one blog post) they lack ass.
Seriously...ive seen some great curves just pan down into a completely flat ass.

Yea tel aviv and other bigger cities (with beaches) are the best places to hang if you think youre gonna get laid.

Israeli Girls - mojodrew - 05-21-2009

i was in tel aviv in december of 2007 and it definitely has some solid nightlife... israeli girls are very chill, they love to smoke weed and hookah, and are pretty down to earth. the best time to go is during the summer, when all the girls are walking around showing alot of skin and chilling on the beach.. its a very modernized country... just dont talk politics if u wanna get laid

Quote: (05-21-2009 05:06 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Israeli girls overall to me are slightly overrated.
Alot of them are hot...but lack body to me. For the most part,like girls in South America take pride in their hair..but youll also see some odd things...like 1 random dread on a girl.

Almost as a whole.(like Roosh said in one blog post) they lack ass.
Seriously...ive seen some great curves just pan down into a completely flat ass.

Yea tel aviv and other bigger cities (with beaches) are the best places to hang if you think youre gonna get laid.

Israeli Girls - doriangray - 06-02-2009

I was in Israel for 1,5 weeks during Easter (and a couple of days in Sinai). A very interesting country to visit, but I'm not actually longing to go back (like I do long to go back to Brazil after being there..).

There's lots of things to see but I reckon there's no use talking about Jerusalem's old city here, so I'll go straight to the point:

The girls have amazing racks there. I cant believe even those teenagers at the beach had such massive set of boobs, so if you are into that.. And just like someone here mentioned, what the Israeli girls win in tits, they lose in butts. They are seriosly missing butts and the bodies are not that hot anyway.

The personalities of the Israeli people are great. They are very chilled and laid back, strong-minded people who dont take shit from nobody. Probably the army (3 years for guys, 2 for girls) and constant terrorism do this to the people.

How easy is it to get laid? Well, I f*cking wish you luck, since that's what you're gonna need. And you're gonna need it big time. Or just have better game than me ;-). Maybe 1,5 weeks was a bit too short time and during that time we only went out a couple of times, but we really did not get any attention from the girls. No use being the only blonde guy in the club, no use being the biggest guy in the club.. And even as laid back the girls are in casual conversation, they are hard to score. This is pretty much the same experience I heard from an American guy who had been studying there for 6 months of something. He told me that he had only scored like one "pure" Israeli girl, but also mentioned that he had had more Russian (dunno if they were tourists or had Israeli citizenship, since there are lots of russian immigrants) girls and that they are easy there.

If in Israel, I recommend also doing a small trip to Sinai, Egypt. There are lots of small lodges on the beach just after the border and before the bigger touristic towns. Owner of one of these resorts told us that they get packed by Eastern Europeans, Israelis and Egyptians during the summer. It was quite quiet during Easter, though.

And hey, when watching those youtube videos that have drop dead gorgeous girls from some given country, remember that you can pretty much do a same kind of video from any country you wish: there are always some amount of beautiful girls

Israeli Girls - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 06-09-2009

Agree with what most people say about tits vs ass on Israeli girls. They also have great faces. I spent 10 days in Israel, mostly working so I only got into Tel Aviv 3 times, and it was always during the day for a short period. I would have gotten laid if I hadn't forgotten my condoms, but fuck catching an STD you know. I did catch a BJ from an Israeli chick. Screwed up thing is, she's the youngest daughter of the guy who I went to Israel to work with and I met her at a family party at his house. I'll probably fuck her when she comes to the US in a couple of months. Many Israelis spend a year abroad after their army duty.

From what I gather, Israeli girls require a bit more investment before they show interest. American girls channel interest very quickly, but Israeli girls wait until you've shown enough interest in them. I started figuring this out during my last couple days there.

BTW. There are many Russians, most of which are immigrants. The problem with the Russians is that they are learning Hebrew as a 2nd language so most speak little to no English. I prefer dark girls anyway.

Israeli Girls - HD668B - 02-15-2011

I love their eyes. But the few I met while traveling have pretty much the same attitude as americans. A cute 20yo basically told me she was a feminist, out of any context, the first day we met. Also I only met gay israeli guys, wich brings me to the same conclusion about their society.

Israeli Girls - Jim Kirk - 02-15-2011

Israel? You mean occupied Palestine.

Israeli Girls - Luckystar - 02-15-2011

Quote: (02-15-2011 11:37 PM)Jim Kirk Wrote:  

Israel? You mean occupied Palestine.

Agreed, but probably not the place for this matter.

Israeli Girls - Ajiaco - 02-16-2011

Just curious, anyone ever tried gaming Palestinian chicks? I'm only half-joking....

Israeli Girls - billy - 04-05-2011

I met loads of stunning Israeli girls in south asia when I was traveling around. They have well above average looks but I find Israeli people rude obnoxious and irritating. I would not have believed that one country could produce such ignorant and bad manered people. I have never met an Israeli I diddn´t want to punch they think they are some kind of master race and that shit makes me angry.

Israeli Girls - MiXX - 04-05-2011

Quote: (04-05-2011 02:14 AM)billy Wrote:  

. I have never met an Israeli I diddn´t want to punch they think they are some kind of master race and that shit makes me angry.

Hitler rubbed off on them.....too bad.

Israeli Girls - Badstuber - 04-05-2011

Quote:Quote:

they think they are some kind of master race

Well, a lot of prominent figures are Israeli/Jewish.

Israeli Girls - Luckystar - 04-05-2011

I met loads of stunning Israeli girls in south asia when I was traveling around. They have well above average looks but I find Israeli people rude obnoxious and irritating. I would not have believed that one country could produce such ignorant and bad manered people. I have never met an Israeli I diddn´t want to punch they think they are some kind of master race and that shit makes me angry.

Israeli Girls - Excelsior - 04-05-2011

Here is a much newer thread on Israeli girls for those who are still interested. Most of the girls in the thread seem to be normal girls(read: not models) so it might be useful for getting a look at what you'd see as a visitor. Lots of quality, check it out:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread...07&page=62

Israeli Girls - drymarro - 04-05-2011

Quote: (04-05-2011 10:21 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

. I have never met an Israeli I diddn´t want to punch they think they are some kind of master race and that shit makes me angry.

Hitler rubbed off on them.....too bad.

You are WRONG sir. Zionism has been around for centuries.

Israeli Girls - oldnemesis - 04-05-2011

they think they are some kind of master race and that shit makes me angry.

A lot of Americans think that way as well - heard a lot of conspiracy theories about Jewish being behind pretty much everything, from 9/11 to current financial meltdown.

Israeli Girls - azulsombra - 04-05-2011

This thread reminds me of something that happened to me a couple years back. I was on hollywood blvd. in LA in a pizzeria with my boy and I got swarmed by a group of 6 cute, ethnically-ambigous looking,20-something chicks. These girls literally begged to have there picture taken with me, completely ignoring my friend. Now I'm attractive but I'm no model, so I assumed that these girls must be tourists. I asked them where they were from, the group was so diverse, some looked puerto rican, others somewhat italian or arabic with green and blue eyes. Turns out they were all israeli girls on vacation.

Israeli Girls - nmmoooreland20 - 04-07-2011

I've been to Israel a couple times. Unfortunately, out of the 17 days I've been there, I've only gone out at night twice: once in Jerusalem and once in Tel Aviv. Unfortunately again, both were in winter.

Jerusalem has a pretty good scene if you're into the more casual nightlife, ie, lounging with some drinks outside, hookah, etc.

Tel-Aviv is prime for clubbing. I'd imagine it's even more crazy in the summer.

Israeli Girls - spaceman - 05-04-2011

i was just in israel and didnt have much luck with the Israeli girls, tons of russian girls though.
I think eliat is the party spot for tourists and you could probably pick up some israeli girls in tel aviv... the whole trip was kinda fucked up so i didnt get to game as much as i wanted.