Roosh V Forum
Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Facebook: Standing Against Hate (/thread-72741.html)

Pages: 1 2

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - lookslikeit - 03-27-2019

I think this should have been already posted by now? but I didn't see it and I think it deserves its own thread.

tl;dr: Facebook to ban white nationalist content in a few weeks

Today we’re announcing a ban on praise, support and representation of white nationalism and separatism on Facebook and Instagram, which we’ll start enforcing next week. It’s clear that these concepts are deeply linked to organized hate groups and have no place on our services.

Our policies have long prohibited hateful treatment of people based on characteristics such as race, ethnicity or religion — and that has always included white supremacy. We didn’t originally apply the same rationale to expressions of white nationalism and separatism because we were thinking about broader concepts of nationalism and separatism — things like American pride and Basque separatism, which are an important part of people’s identity.

But over the past three months our conversations with members of civil society and academics who are experts in race relations around the world have confirmed that white nationalism and separatism cannot be meaningfully separated from white supremacy and organized hate groups. Our own review of hate figures and organizations – as defined by our Dangerous Individuals & Organizations policy – further revealed the overlap between white nationalism and separatism and white supremacy. Going forward, while people will still be able to demonstrate pride in their ethnic heritage, we will not tolerate praise or support for white nationalism and separatism.

We also need to get better and faster at finding and removing hate from our platforms. Over the past few years we have improved our ability to use machine learning and artificial intelligence to find material from terrorist groups. Last fall, we started using similar tools to extend our efforts to a range of hate groups globally, including white supremacists. We’re making progress, but we know we have a lot more work to do.

Our efforts to combat hate don’t stop here. As part of today’s announcement, we’ll also start connecting people who search for terms associated with white supremacy to resources focused on helping people leave behind hate groups. People searching for these terms will be directed to Life After Hate, an organization founded by former violent extremists that provides crisis intervention, education, support groups and outreach.

Unfortunately, there will always be people who try to game our systems to spread hate. Our challenge is to stay ahead by continuing to improve our technologies, evolve our policies and work with experts who can bolster our own efforts. We are deeply committed and will share updates as this process moves forward.

Link: https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/03/sta...inst-hate/

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - CynicalContrarian - 03-27-2019

@EdLatimore :

[Image: D1QFjc5VYAAJgqk.jpg]

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - BortimusPrime - 03-27-2019

Did anyone bother to ask them if this policy also applied to black nationalists, islamists, or (((special people)))?

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - king bast - 03-27-2019

Quote:Quote:

But over the past three months our conversations with members of civil society and academics who are experts in race relations around the world

Ah. This must be the SPLCs last dictum.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - eradicator - 03-27-2019

Did anyone bother to ask them if this policy also applied to black nationalists, islamists, or (((special people)))?

If you have to ask this question , you haven’t been paying attention the past dozen or so years. Facebook, google, the msm have always bent over backwards to protect faggots, women, minorities, basically anyone but straight white men.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Disco_Volante - 03-27-2019

40 muslim countries, 20 latino countries, 60 black countries, but goddamn if 1 white Christian nation exists the left gets rabidly angry.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - estraudi - 03-27-2019

[Image: attachment.jpg41504]   

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Kona - 03-27-2019

Your nation needs to turn it's lonely eyes to Matt Forney and the like, asap.

Somebody needs to step up, because the white man is getting hiss ass kicked left and right.

I'm not white, and I can see it. The thing I can also see is that the bulk of the whites like and support this shit right here. It's a badge if honor to hate yourself, if you are white.

It's only a very small faction of the Caucasian people like you dude's that see it.

As a Polynesian, I cannot lead the make the white man great again movement, but you have me support.

Aloha!

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - BortimusPrime - 03-27-2019

The irony of all this is that facebook is where I see most of the people I know posting the most loudmouthed political opinions ever, just on the other side. The platform has been a hugbox for swipple lefties for a while, they're just formalizing it at this point.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - beta_plus - 03-27-2019

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

They are doing exactly what the NZ shooter wanted.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - RawGod - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 05:37 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Of course not. Remember these people have been indoctrinated to the point where asking for the same treatment for white people as for other groups just doesn't make an impression. Whites have power + privilege, and a uniquely evil past, therefore we must redress the balance by keeping them down. They unblinkingly believe this. And by "they", I mean average normie whites on your Facebook.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - MajorStyles - 03-27-2019

I would not be surprised if the Zuckerman's outburst is connected to a failing interplay with his wife. You know that at some point, deep in the pocket of a billion-dollar mansion, she's vomiting at the schlemiel in his DNA. I can imagine her, muttering under her breath in broken Chinese: "What the fuck wrong with him!!"

Granted, being a Chinese woman, she probably loves money...but still. Every woman, regardless of ethnicity, is disgusted at a man that lacks heroic masculinity.
These social media campaigns are, in my opinion, Mark's attempt to assuage his growing existential dilemma.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Kona - 03-27-2019

The Hawaiians are fighting Zuckerberg.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/03/2...ned-today/

In this case, he's totally in the right, but still.

People seem to just let these big rich fuckers walk all over them. You gotta stand up. Basically, what Facebook is saying is no white people allowed, unless you hate yourself. That's bullshit.

Tom is white. Bring him outta the woodwork and everybody get back on MySpace.

Aloha!

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - SamuelBRoberts - 03-28-2019

Man, with all these big companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, standing against it, Hate is FUCKED.

I wouldn't want to be in Hate's shoes right now.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Glaucon - 03-28-2019

Those who did not quit facebook already deserve to get banned

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - luigi - 03-28-2019

facebook deleted my private group with almost 50k members without telling me anything

i had to approve all posts and join requests to keep control... blocked all the join requests of people from certain origin, if you live in europe you know who i mean

not a single hate message, i just chose who joins a private group... after years and years, the group is deleted

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - 66Scorpio - 03-28-2019

I have mixed feelings about this. I am a white guy who is "proud" of my race in the limited sense of having respect for the fact that these are the people who basically invented anything that matters, with maybe the Chinese in the running.

Women are a different thing. I gave up on white (western) women a long time ago. And do you know whose fault that is? OURS! White men let white women get totally out of control. The Asians and Muslims have a good check on them. Maybe the Russians but I am not too familiar with the culture.

Americans, Canadians,British, Europeans? They have their affirmative action degrees so I might let them into my board room, but into my bedroom? Hmm, maybe in a hatefuck sort of way, but let them into my home and my heart? I don't think so.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - nomadbrah - 03-28-2019

I'm all for Zuckerbug showing his true colors.

Go ahead and ban everything.

See how that works out for you.

A recent poll suggested nearly half of yellow vest protesters believed in a “Zionist plot”.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Orson - 03-28-2019

With Twitter considering blocking President Trump, the man simply has to go Gab (or whatever). Instant serous competition will flow there and drain them of censorship powers.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Syberpunk - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 10:15 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 05:37 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Of course not. Remember these people have been indoctrinated to the point where asking for the same treatment for white people as for other groups just doesn't make an impression. Whites have power + privilege, and a uniquely evil past, therefore we must redress the balance by keeping them down. They unblinkingly believe this. And by "they", I mean average normie whites on your Facebook.

Notice how in the real world and in social media, the broad spectrum of white people aren't allowed to be collective or talked of as a collective unless its in the context of crimes, discrimination or abuse, when they do wrong its a "WE WE WE must...etc", hey I though we were all individuals right? Mr. Judas Peterson?

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Syberpunk - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-28-2019 01:03 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Man, with all these big companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, standing against it, Hate is FUCKED.

I wouldn't want to be in Hate's shoes right now.

HATE right about now:

(If anyone can photoshop the tech company logos on the aliens heads that's be great)

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Richard Turpin - 03-29-2019

Now that HATE has finally been defeated (full credit to Mark Zuckerberg), I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Facebook turns it's sights upon GREED and utterly destroys it once and for all. I'm confident that they'll start the process by focusing inwardly on their own reluctance to pay their fair share in taxes;

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...aret-hodge

Globally, Facebook made $20bn (£15.3bn) of profit on total sales of $40bn last year, meaning it converted half of its sales into profits. However, in the UK only 5% of sales were converted into UK-taxable profits.

Facebook was able to reduce its £15.8m tax bill further by claiming £8.4m in tax credits from granting its employees shares in the company. That means the net tax it paid was £7.4m – less than 1% of its total sales.

Margaret Hodge, a Labour MP and former chairman of the public accounts committee, said it was “absolutely outrageous that Facebook’s UK tax bill is 0.62% of their revenue here; on an income of £1.2bn they really should be paying much more than £7.4m”.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - nomadbrah - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 07:29 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I'm not white, and I can see it. The thing I can also see is that the bulk of the whites like and support this shit right here. It's a badge if honor to hate yourself, if you are white.

It's only a very small faction of the Caucasian people like you dude's that see it.

No, Kona, that is wishful thinking on your part.

78% of Europeans do not agree that living with other races and ethnicities makes their country better

https://migrationdataportal.org/themes/p...-migration

Furthermore, in a 2016 poll from the Pew Research Center (PEW), 58 per cent of people in the US said having more people of many different races, ethnic groups and nationalities make the US a better place to live compared with 22.8 per cent (median percentage) of Europeans

52% of Europeans think immigration should be decreased

People in Europe tend to hold more negative views towards immigration, with the majority (52%) saying immigration levels should be decreased

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - Foolsgo1d - 03-29-2019

Different methods, different time, same tactics. The same outcome I suppose too so we will see where this leads.

Facebook: Standing Against Hate - gework - 05-02-2019

Facebook/Instagram have just had another big cull.

Those banned include:

Alex Jones
Infowars
Milo Yiannopoulos
Louis Farrakhan
Laura Loomer (who suggests it's time for her to go to the gulag)
Paul Nehlen, challenger of Paul Ryan
Paul Joseph Watson

May include more. They were banned for contravening SlaveBook's policies against:

Terrorist activity
Organised hate
Mass or serial murder
Human trafficking
Organised violence or criminal activity

It is being reported at media from these extremists will also be removed; and repeated uploading of such content will lead to your ban.

[Image: Screenshot-at-2019-05-02-23-21-26.png]

The banning of Paul Joseph Watson signals they are going after softer targets. Ben Shapiro should be feeling the heat.

The banning of Farrakhan could be an attempt to make it look less biased. As if Farrakhan is even left-wing. Much in the same way the UK banned Michael Savage in 2009. From Savage's legal proceedings it came to light he was banned only to "provide balance" to all the terrorist groups they banned at the same time.

Later it came to light, the same woman who banned Savage, a Ms. Jacqui Smith, also sent a circular round UK police in 2008, telling them not to investigate the sexual exploitation of young girls in what the media calls "grooming".

Time to move to alternative platforms:

https://steemit.com/
https://www.minds.com/
https://telegram.org/