Roosh V Forum
Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper (/thread-72735.html)

Pages: 1 2

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - david.garrett84 - 03-27-2019

Poor Cardi B was apparently forced to drug and rob men whilst she was a stripper. Poor girl.

“Very limited options” is such an honorable and understandable excuse.

The entire BBC article is hilarious, especially the hamstering-for-someone-else title:

Quote:Quote:

Cardi B explains why she 'drugged and robbed' men

Cardi B has defended herself after a video resurfaced of her saying she drugged and robbed men who wanted to have sex with her while she worked as a stripper before finding fame.

The rapper faced criticism after the three-year-old Instagram live video recirculated on social media.

"Whether or not they were poor choices at the time, I did what I had to do to survive," she wrote on Tuesday.

"I never claimed to be perfect or come from a perfect world."

The original video was made as her career was starting to take off and was her response to someone who said she didn't deserve success because she hadn't put in any work.

"Nothing was handed to me. Nothing," she said in the video, before going on to reveal that she would invite men to a hotel before drugging and robbing them.

In response to the furore, she wrote on Instagram that she had been talking "about things in my past right or wrong that I felt I needed to do to make a living".

She added: "I'm a part of a hip-hop culture where you can talk about where you come from, talk about the wrong things you had to do to get where you are."

'I had very limited options'

The Grammy-winner also pointed out that there are rappers who "glorify murder, violence, drugs and robbing".

She wrote: "I never glorified the things I brought up in that live [video], I never even put those things in my music because I'm not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it.

"I made the choices that I did at the time because I had very limited options."

Cardi B ended the statement by explaining the men she referred to in the old video were men she dated or was involved with, and were "conscious, willing and aware".

Earlier in the week, the hashtag #SurvivingCardiB was trending - a reference to Surviving R Kelly, the documentary that highlighted the years of sexual allegations against the star.

Some users compared the rapper to disgraced comedian Bill Cosby, who was sentenced to jail in 2018 after being accused of drugging and assaulting women.

Drugged but “conscious, willing and aware”? Thankfully for Cardi B the public school and university systems are so poor nowadays that the problem with this “logic” evades most people.

Some people are beyond apoplectic and infuriated by her behavior but clearly these people are those who have no understanding of how women can behave and regularly rationalize their most atrocious antics.

1.02 decimal odds that Cardi B continues to make millions unimpeded by copying that Ariana Grande formula of singing about how she was fucked so hard in the ass she can’t walk.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - The Stronger Sex - 03-27-2019

It's never a woman's fault. Even if she's the aggressor she's always the victim. A woman kills her children..."Poor thing. She must have been under a lot of stress.".

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Leonard D Neubache - 03-27-2019

At what point did the ritual sacrifices of chickens start. Before or after?

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Rorogue - 03-27-2019

Doesn't need to be said, but if a famous man was found to have drugged women in his past- career over.

This and the dropping of charges against Smollett in one day- if one is not a heterosexual man, they can get away with anything. Real 'equality'

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - CynicalContrarian - 03-27-2019

Yep.
It was Barack Obama's fault - Obamanomics.

Stanhope - Keynesian Economic Theory As Applied To Private Sector Independent Contracting

"That ain't proper work for no human being!"

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - The Stronger Sex - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 07:02 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

Doesn't need to be said, but if a famous man was found to have drugged women in his past- career over.

This and the dropping of charges against Smollett in one day- if one is not a heterosexual man, they can get away with anything. Real 'equality'

She's a Strong Woman doing what it takes to survive. You go, girl!

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Pride male - 03-27-2019

White Sharia now.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - david.garrett84 - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 06:57 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

It's never a woman's fault. Even if she's the aggressor she's always the victim. A woman kills her children..."Poor thing. She must have been under a lot of stress.".

Whores who kill their kids get away with it all the fucking time. Don’t get me started.

Case in point:

[Image: allyson-mcconnell-4.jpg]

- Australian Allyson McConnell’s Canadian husband flies for divorce and wants the kids to stay in Canada
- She murders them, a very young boy and male infant/toddler, in the bathtub
- She gets fifteen months of psychiatric “care” before a trial
- Trial occurs, she’s convicted of manslaughter, and gets 6 years nominally
- 6 years changes to “time served” (the very comfortable psych unit) because of the pussy pass Alberta legal system
- She’s deported back to Oz

The only silver lining is that she’s too unattractive to receive much sympathy on the Central Coast of New South Wales/in Australia and she commits suicide.

I know the bridge back in West Gosford where she offed herself. Good riddance. Zero fucks and zero sympathy from me. She can barbecue in hell.

Yet to rub in the pussy pass aspect, the fucking Deputy Premier of Alberta in Canada talks about how her suicide is bad. I mean seriously, 1440 minutes in a day and you’re running an entire province, and you choose to express condolences to this cunt?

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Horus - 03-27-2019

Here's an old photo of Cardi B doing what she had to do when she had "limited options" during her stripping days.

[Image: Hunger-in-Africa-Lead-850x502.jpg]

Can't really blame the poor girl.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - heavy - 03-27-2019

I love how...

singing about murder, violence, drugs and robbing
...is way worse than...
drugging and robbing

Also, I hate the confusion between
I did what I had to do to survive
...and...
the wrong things you had to do

You kill a person who's trying to murder you. That's survival. You don't go into stripping and drug and rob customers, and just dust your hands off as survival.

This is one of those stories that really pisses me off. Thank God I know Adam Carolla will talk straight about it when he brings it up on his podcast.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Jones - 03-27-2019

What kind of world are we living in when a man sees a woman's asshole on stage and can't get in an honest bang?

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Cattle Rustler - 03-27-2019

Instead of bitching y’all should get 4chan to do a twitter wave reaching to advertisers and sponsor that she’s a thief and drugged folks. Create heat on her to force them to drop her. Similar how gawker felt the heat.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - NightVale - 03-27-2019

She must have been the world's worst stripper if she wasn't able to get money from guys at a strip club without drugging them.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Glaucon - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 07:13 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

White Sharia now.

Why there is no dislike button?

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - yankeetravels - 03-27-2019

There's a lot to digest here. First, the fact that she admitted it herself on an instagram live feed is really unbelievable. Maybe an accidental drunk/high slip up there for all we know. But dumb move nonetheless.

Getting into the act itself. I've seen a couple of soy guys defend her in comparison to Bill Cosby saying guys knew what they were getting into with her going for "extras". Luckily, more guys in the normal world shut that logic down immediately with the correct argument stating no guy signs up to get drugged and robbed by a girl. There's a few of us here, myself included, and I imagine a few of the SA guys that have been drugged and robbed. It's clearly a pretty fucked up thing to do and I imagine most sane people wouldn't go defending the girl or whoever for "doing what they had to survive" rather at worst criticize ourselves for letting the guard down a bit.

The problem in the case of Cardi B though is I don't see anything coming of this. Yes because she's a female that robbed while stripping, I think most normal people are not gonna look at her as quite as bad as they did Bill Cosby. Because they see it as "robbing Johns" in a sense. I'm not gonna go down the road of saying drugging non pro women is right, because it's not at all, the point here is that just because a guy wants to have sex, doesn't mean he deserves to be drugged and robbed. Strippers that go back with guys should know the deal, and most do. There are more subtle ways to separate cash from guys rather than having to drug them. If anything, this really tells me she wasn't great at her job or just insanely greedy.

More importantly, the real problem with anything coming of Cardi B is that I really don't think a guy is going to come forward confirming this. We all know at minimum that's what would need to happen, and even then it probably wouldn't be enough. I don't know how to feel about that particular aspect of this, but I think if I were one of these guys and just saw her admit this or had proof before this, the smart thing on both sides probably would be to do a discrete settlement. We question a lot of the time with girls why they come forward after taking hush money or not taking the hush money in the first place when a lot can be on the table. Same logic applies here. Also, with male image, I imagine the subconscious thought of being emasculated by a stripper (her getting the best of them) and really toeing the line with "John" territory is an image they wouldn't want attached to their name in the public eye.

There is a valid point of male rappers glorifying other things like murder, drugs, sometimes even pimping. A lot really to go into there and I don't follow the genre closely enough to know a lot of specific incidents with this, but I can't recall an example of a male rapper straight up admitting they killed somebody who wasn't then jailed. I find more of them talk about murder that happens around them. The only one I can think of is Suge Knight being involved with Biggie's Death, and that took a long time to unravel. As for drugs, I don't look at that as being as bad as directly drugging and robbing somebody, and I don't think most other people do either. Even if there may be violence indirectly connected to said drugs.

Overall though, directly admitting you did that to somebody else should not be justified.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Psygnosis89 - 03-27-2019

There's always the chance she could've just been talking shit and trying to deflect from her stripper past when it was revealed.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - 911 - 03-27-2019

The entertainment industry is about elevating as role models the worst of the worst in order to degrade society and achieve cultural subversion. With figures like Cardi B, we've reached the very bottom of the barrel.

Recently the US women's soccer team paid tribute to Cardi B as some kind of luminary and role model for girls and young women:
https://fox40.com/2019/03/03/us-womens-s...n-jerseys/

An in-depth investigation on the mindset and cultural agenda of the owners of the rap music industry from Adam Green:

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Buck Wild - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 08:11 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 07:13 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

White Sharia now.

Why there is no dislike button?

His rep-to-post ratio says it all really.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-27-2019

On what planet does a career as a stripper force you to commit felonies to "survive"? Strippers earn so much money that if they were after just survival, they could comfortably be working 10 hours per week and chill all the remaining time.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - questor70 - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 09:21 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

On what planet does a career as a stripper force you to commit felonies to "survive"?

On what planet does a piece of trash like her become a rich celebrity and an object of admiration?

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Hammerhead - 03-27-2019

On what planet does a career as a stripper force you to commit felonies to "survive"? Strippers earn so much money that if they were after just survival, they could comfortably be working 10 hours per week and chill all the remaining time.

Definitely. Even a shitty stripper would be making more than the dudes she was probably robbing.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - BlastbeatCasanova - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 09:38 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

On what planet does a career as a stripper force you to commit felonies to "survive"?

On what planet does a piece of trash like her become a rich celebrity and an object of admiration?

A planet with a sick and dying civilization that glorifies human garbage (Earth).

You can get a reading on the health of a culture by the people that are revered by that culture. It's a symptom of the greater problem

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - gework - 03-27-2019

I'm at the point where it doesn't matter how hot these women can daub and inject themselves to be, if they are superficial and degenerate it's becoming harder to muster physical attraction.

There's a lot of talk on the board about recommending men to quit their endless stream of Twitter, IG, Tinder etc. fluffing to re-balance the attention market.

But maybe it's going to go the other way. We've been so immersed in a world of bouncing tits and lipstick that they're loosing their value.

A hundred years ago guys probably struggled to batten down in the company of a woman in a bonnet. Now they're suffering from ED that can't be cured by all the best ass on fap net condensed down into an ass explosion.

Now when I'm scrolling through the tabloids and the inevitable pair of tits come up I'm like "FFS".

Are we hitting peak boobs?

[Image: DIHL1YdU0AA57it.jpg]

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - heavy - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 11:42 AM)gework Wrote:  

I'm at the point where it doesn't matter how hot these women can daub and inject themselves to be, if they are superficial and degenerate it's becoming harder to muster physical attraction.

There's a lot of talk on the board about recommending men to quit their endless stream of Twitter, IG, Tinder etc. fluffing to re-balance the attention market.

But maybe it's going to go the other way. We've been so immersed in a world of bouncing tits and lipstick that they're loosing their value.

A hundred years ago guys probably struggled to batten down in the company of a woman in a bonnet. Now they're suffering from ED that can't be cured by all the best ass on fap net condensed down into an ass explosion.

Now when I'm scrolling through the tabloids and the inevitable pair of tits come up I'm like "FFS".

Are we hitting peak boobs?

The peak boob era was 80s-90s, post bush-era (1970s). We then segued into the ass era. Technology (media, social media, safe medical procedures) has brought us into anime-style proportions.

I like what those extremes have motivated. I go into the gym and see girls really working hard for the bigger, fitter ass. I'm all for it. Can't make your boobs bigger without surgery. You can naturally build the ass.

I suspect all trends simply fluctuate around the 7/10 ratio with the ass and probably a similar ratio for boobs.

Singer Cardi B Says She Drugged And Robbed Men Due To “Limited Options” As A Stripper - Screemingdead - 03-27-2019

Lol classy gal