Roosh V Forum
Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? (/thread-72430.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - finalstep - 02-21-2019

I'd say mine was Trinidad and Tobago. This was freshmen year in college and I was skinny and preppy looking back then, not the type big booty black girls go for.

Anyone get a Sri Lankan one? Just got back from there and it is by far the least attractive population I've ever seen, I didnt even seen any 8. I think one from there would be more difficult that a us 9.5.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - yankeetravels - 02-21-2019

Might have two on the rare side. Funny thing is my overall count is probably lacking compared to much of the forum but I think I'm competitive in the rare flags. The two I'm referring to are the Haitian flag and the Pakistani flag. Got both in America...

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Kamikaze - 02-21-2019

Mongolia. I used to tell her 'how many half Puerto Rican, half Mongolian kids are there in the world? Like 5?'

PR = 134, Mongolia = 137 in countries by population according to this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...d_Nations)

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Investment Bro - 02-21-2019

Palestinian and Omani probably.

I love Arab chicks, what can I say?

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Akwesi - 02-21-2019

OP: There are men on this forum with 100+ flags so nothing is really that rare anymore, except maybe North Korea or some obscure Pacific islands. E.g., I have banged three girls from Gabon and I've never even been there. Like you I've also banged a Trinidadian girl, so not really that rare - mine did not qualify at a 7.5 standard but at least she had size E jugs to play with.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - jacknap - 02-21-2019

Top 3 I've banged from my research on ethnicity population of wikipedia would be

Eskimo (sub 1 million), Assyrian (sub 3 million), Bosnian (sub 4 million)

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - godfather dust - 02-21-2019

Native American (there aren't many, and a lot are ugly.)

To be fair though - 7, maybe 6.5 (disqualified)

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - kinjutsu - 02-21-2019

Korean + Columbian
A girl i went to high school with that i ran into when i was in my early 20's.
On the one hand she could've looked like a (5) Filipino girl but she got the genetic lottery and got the best of both nationalities.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - spydersuit - 02-21-2019

Navajo. When I met her I thought she was asian - ish ?

Man she wanted kids badly...

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Donfitz007 - 02-21-2019

My first gf was the classic Ugly duckling. She was light skinned with piercing green eyes but I went to a school where "light skins" were demonized. We took each other's virginity and later she moved to France. I learned French in high school just to move up there with her but she became Instagram famous (500k + followers) and won't even respond to me anymore.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Savonarola - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 12:15 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

OP: There are men on this forum with 100+ flags so nothing is really that rare anymore, except maybe North Korea

My hat is off to anybody who can prove his DPRK flag. They're almost never allowed to leave and we're almost never allowed to enter.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - RatInTheWoods - 02-21-2019

Australian Aboriginal (not proud but I was young and horney and she wasn' that bad - a 5)

Quote: (02-21-2019 07:55 AM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Might have two on the rare side. Funny thing is my overall count is probably lacking compared to much of the forum but I think I'm competitive in the rare flags. The two I'm referring to are the Haitian flag and the Pakistani flag. Got both in America...

Were they born in those countries though? I think they have to be to qualify for the flag, like a 4th generation Pakistani may not have the same cultural abnormalities and is really just easy to bang because they're not in demand here.

Quote: (02-21-2019 01:52 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Top 3 I've banged from my research on ethnicity population of wikipedia would be

Eskimo (sub 1 million), Assyrian (sub 3 million), Bosnian (sub 4 million)

I think the Eskimo puts you in the lead lol

Quote: (02-21-2019 03:26 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Korean + Columbian
On the one hand she could've looked like a (5) Filipino girl but she got the genetic lottery and got the best of both nationalities.

Dude those are not rare at all. Colombian girls are like top 5 easiest in the world (outside of SE Asia). Koreans are more difficult that Thai/Filipinas for sure, but that's not rare.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - kaotic - 02-21-2019

Saipanese/Chammorro she was probably a 7.5 body 6.5 face

The most randomest mixed I've ever banged.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - griffinmill - 02-21-2019

I'm in Ireland, and on Tuesday night I banged a 28 year old Iranian girl. I'd say a 7 face and 7 body. Side note, she was so tight I could barely get it in.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - gework - 02-21-2019

Ethnicity: Bengali
Rating: 8.5

I saw someone post Nauru, which has a population of 11,000. Smallest independent country in the world after Tuvalu, by about 50 people. I think that must be the rarest.

If I was to deliberately go after them in their country it would be Saudi Arabia, and Iran. I don't think any of these are too difficult if you come in from online. I guess North Korea would be the hardest.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Hypno - 02-21-2019

college mascot. the kind that wears the costume with the giant head.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - MaceTyrell - 02-21-2019

Korean + Columbian

Korean + Colombian sounds absurdly sexy.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Kona - 02-21-2019

I made sweet love to a woman born on Easter Island.

Also, I banged one born and raised on the island of Niihau. Not a lot of people live there, and man was she stupid.

Aloha!

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Savonarola - 02-21-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 06:47 PM)gework Wrote:  

I saw someone post Nauru, which has a population of 11,000. Smallest independent country in the world after Tuvalu, by about 50 people. I think that must be the rarest.

RooshV Forum has been bringing its troll A-game to this thread.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - kinjutsu - 02-22-2019

Quote: (02-21-2019 06:20 PM)finalstep Wrote:  

Korean + Columbian

Dude those are not rare at all. Colombian girls are like top 5 easiest in the world (outside of SE Asia). Koreans are more difficult that Thai/Filipinas for sure, but that's not rare.

Im gonna take the high road here and assume you don't know what a plus sign means...
The girl was born to Korean (mom) and Columbian (dad) parents.
I dont know where you live but i dont run across many latino + east asian mixes at all.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - Brother Abdul Majeed - 02-22-2019

I'm waiting to hear someone claim that they have banged a broad from Pitcairn Island.

Rarest flag (7.5+) you've captured? - eradicator - 02-22-2019

Bulgarian. Though I guess that isn't that rare at all.