Roosh V Forum
Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? (/thread-72373.html)

Pages: 1 2

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - jacknap - 02-16-2019

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay?

Not bisexual. But she originally thought you were gay?

I had a girl last night said she found me attractive but thought I was gay. Thing is thought a girl can logically think she finds you attractive but still not fuck at the end of the day. She said she was down to hook up later but then she didn't.

So I take this as a diss. This is different as bisexual. If a girl thinks your bisexual then I think that can be even higher value then straight because she sees you as so sexual that you fuck everything.

I don't get this often but I get it sometimes. Usually girls who have a rigid sense of masculinity and are not self-reflective. It's 99% a diss in my experience. It's the equivalent of asking a woman, are you trans by any chance?

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - roberto - 02-16-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 12:47 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

I don't get this often but I get it sometimes.

Once is too often.

A bisexual dude is a fag same as standard gay is a fag. No 'value' whatsoever in that.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Cr33pin - 02-16-2019

I've banged gays who thought I was a girl

Quote: (02-16-2019 01:51 PM)roberto Wrote:  

Once is too often.

A bisexual dude is a fag same as standard gay is a fag. No 'value' whatsoever in that.

I'm at 600+ lays at 28. how about you manly man? lol

didn't know that just because more then one girl says something it has merit now? I guess Roosh is a rapist then too right?

Poor logic, deduct this mans rep points lol.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - BlastbeatCasanova - 02-16-2019

Did she give you a reason why? Like is it because of your style (really tight pants, nice shoes, flowery shirts, etc.) or because of your vibe (higher pitched voice, lots of gesticulating in a feminine manner, etc.) My notch count isn't anywhere close to yours but I'm having trouble imagining any situation where a woman would think that I like getting sexual with dudes.

Agreed that asking a woman if she is trans or "so when did you transition?" could be an absolute shiv right to the heart haha

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 02-16-2019

No, but sometimes I can fool bimbos to believe that I'm a trans.
Every time after I bang a girl for the first time and we lay down in bed I usually do this joke where I suddenly change into a super serious tonality and say...

Me: Jessica? There is actually something I need to tell you... *pause* but I hope that you won't judge me for it and can be open-minded.
Girl: Oh my god, what is it?
Me: ...like either way, I've had a blast spending time with you.. and I hope you understand... or actually, I don't if you really care anyway.
Girl: Ok, but tell me! What is it?
Me: I'm sure you aren't one of those judgemental people anyway.
Girl: Okay, but just tell me then!

And then I say "okay" and make a long pause and try to stare super serious into her eyes and say "Okay, I was actually born a woman" with a stoneface.

I shit you not, the reactions I've seen from this has been some of the funniest shit I've witnessed in my entire life. Most girls will actually be gobsmacked and believe it for about 10 seconds before they figure out it's a joke, very few will know I'm joking from the start and some bimbos have freaked out big time cause they really believed it (maybe cause alcohol was involved).

I can recommend doing this anyway, it's so funny.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - The Jab - 02-16-2019

I have been mistaken for gay in the past a lot, I have fun expressive nature and am constantly smiling and joking around.
I have not had sex with a girl who made this error, or any.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - RatInTheWoods - 02-16-2019

Sadly no, as I am shit at dancing and fashion.

Gay game would be a thing if you were so gifted, you could ambush all those women that hang out for the queer eye effect, only to discover too late you were in it for the pussy after they got lulled into a false sense of security and had too many cosmos.

Quote: (02-16-2019 03:03 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

Did she give you a reason why? Like is it because of your style (really tight pants, nice shoes, flowery shirts, etc.) or because of your vibe (higher pitched voice, lots of gesticulating in a feminine manner, etc.) My notch count isn't anywhere close to yours but I'm having trouble imagining any situation where a woman would think that I like getting sexual with dudes.

Agreed that asking a woman if she is trans or "so when did you transition?" could be an absolute shiv right to the heart haha

Russell Brand, Mick Jagger, Jared Leto, David Bowie are all guys who I have a similar vibe to that's quasi masculine and femine but I'm like 80% masculine 20% feminine.

I never got an exact reason from this one. The few times I've inquired they say because of my look I have like a male model kind of look, and I'm kinda flamboyant.

I don't talk high pitched but I'm expressive as I'm a singer/songwriter creative type.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - RatInTheWoods - 02-16-2019

Old Aussie joke "Ever fucked a gay guy?"

- "no, but I've fucked a bloke who has"

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - flyinghorse - 02-16-2019

David Walliams and Russel Brand play on their sexual ambiguity but in reality are hetero as fuck.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - duchaiplus - 02-16-2019

Once is too often.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - jcrew247 - 02-16-2019

I had a girl last night said she found me attractive but thought I was gay. Thing is thought a girl can logically think she finds you attractive but still not fuck at the end of the day. She said she was down to hook up later but then she didn't.

So I take this as a diss. This is different as bisexual. If a girl thinks your bisexual then I think that can be even higher value then straight because she sees you as so sexual that you fuck everything.

I don't get this often but I get it sometimes. Usually girls who have a rigid sense of masculinity and are not self-reflective. It's 99% a diss in my experience. It's the equivalent of asking a woman, are you trans by any chance?

Here's the thing with having a thin, hipster, creative personality - there are lots of thin artist/musician types that can seduce a woman by being good talkers and connecting on an emotional level (instead of being a bodybuilder). Some guys are good at being the non-threatening gay BFF. But then you have to escalate sexually through flirty banter, sex jokes, massages, hugs, etc. Your problem seems to be that you are not escalating sexually either through physical touching or through emotional flirting.

If she thinks your gay, then maybe on a physical level you are too thin. You can try to work out more and get jacked. But for guys with less than average looks who are scrawny and nerdish, working out may not help, so you have to really develop your social, non-threatening gay BFF game to talk to women and get close to women. But remember to escalate sexually once you develop trust and comfort. But some women just prefer bodybuilder football players so it doesn't always work.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Donfitz007 - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 02:43 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Once is too often.

didn't know that just because more then one girl says something it has merit now? I guess Roosh is a rapist then too right?

USUALLY when one girl says a guy is creepy then multiple women think that guy is creepy. Sadly when one girl thinks a guy is gay then usually most women think that guy is gay.

I have no doubt you're good with women but 600+ lays is unbelievable, I could believe half that, but definitely not 600 at 28. The fact you threw that in and got extra defensive seems to hint at you hiding something. Just a heads up.

With all that said, the term you're looking for is a dandy. Robert greene mentioned it in great detail in "the art of seduction" it can be a VERY powerful strategy for seduction. Usually dandy's have great frame and confidence, that frame and confidence separates them from the "feminine weak women"

I've never been thought to be gay but i do know a guy who fits the description. He has great success with women, One of my old notches told me.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - JackinMelbourne - 02-17-2019

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - BronzedAussie - 02-17-2019

Cant say I have.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - wi30 - 02-17-2019

Once is too often.

In his defense, you never said you weren't gay.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Fortis - 02-17-2019

Honestly, if girls are pinging you as gay then you need to fix that asap. You're losing a ton of bangs if your vibe is weird.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - arafat scarf - 02-18-2019

This happened once, and I banged the girl.

I met a girl when I was with one of my buddies. I spoke complimentary about my friend, saying he was brilliant and an amazing individual. She initially thought I was saying it as an admiring boyfriend.

Ended up sleeping with her a few dates after.

In this instance, it was a one-off and girls usually think I'm 'imposing' or 'intimidating'.

It can't be good if you're leaving many girls with the impression that you're gay.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Savonarola - 02-18-2019

No woman has ever thought that, AFAIK, but about 200 gay men have hit on me over the years. I've probably been hit on by more men than most <8 women have been.
For a while, I was afraid that I was somehow sending gay vibes. Then a gay friend explained it to me:
"[Savonarola], it's not that we think you're gay, it's that we're HOPING you're gay. That's why we're hitting on you. We love straights."
I slept better after that.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Fortis - 05-12-2019

Funny enough, this happened to me recently. A girl kept negging me and accusing me of being gay because I was the best dressed and most groomed dude in our group. By the end of the night, I had her blowing me behind a dumpster. Weird night.

I guess I should eat my own words, ha.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - jacknap - 05-13-2019

Banged an 8.5 and made out with her 9 friend last Saturday. The 8.5 couldn't shut up about me being gay. We had a threesome. So yeah it's still very possible to bang a girl if they think you're gay.

I think it's because I show a lot of non-neediness and I'm also a bit metrosexual I also use more verbal then physical game.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - Beyond Borders - 05-13-2019

^ Sooo you had a threesome with an "8.5" last week that though you were gay...

yet thought it would be more compelling to open this thread with a story about a girl you talked to last night who thought you were attractive (and gay) but didn't lead to anything?

Yeah, makes perfect sense...

Dunno what you need our advice for, studmuffin. (no homo) [Image: wink.gif] [Image: wink.gif]

Your gay guy game sounds on point to me.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - NoMoreTO - 05-13-2019

That would turn me off if she thought I was gay, I don't know if I could get over that.

I would have to consider it a neg, but an over the line neg.

Would not bang.

Have you ever banged a girl who thought you were gay? - kaotic - 05-13-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 10:37 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Once is too often.

In his defense, you never said you weren't gay.

OP also didn't say 600+ lays were only girls or only guys or a mix.

So I can only assume:

[Image: ekEt7tU.gif]