Roosh V Forum
What's your approach:balk ratio? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What's your approach:balk ratio? (/thread-72229.html)

What's your approach:balk ratio? - 818 - 02-02-2019

You spot a 6.5+ where there are no situational reasons to approach, be in at a day game or night game setting, how often do you go for it vs. talk yourself out of approaching? How fast do you act? Mind you: I'm not asking how fast you would like to act, but rather how fast you actually do.

What's your approach:balk ratio? - Savonarola - 02-02-2019

Quote: (02-02-2019 08:18 AM)818 Wrote:  

You spot a 6.5+ where there are no situational reasons to approach, be in at a day game or night game setting, how often do you go for it vs. talk yourself out of approaching? How fast do you act? Mind you: I'm not asking how fast you would like to act, but rather how fast you actually do.

Since you're splitting hairs by using decimals, I'll say that a 6.5 never warrants an approach. A 6.6, however, will see me make the approach, but only on Tuesdays, which is the day I reserve for even-numbered tenths.

What's your approach:balk ratio? - Cavorite - 02-02-2019

Interesting question. I do know my balks outnumber my approaches, but usually it's because of bad logistics rather than I'm too psyched out to approach.

What's your approach:balk ratio? - 818 - 02-03-2019

Quote: (02-02-2019 11:58 AM)Savonarola Wrote:  

Since you're splitting hairs by using decimals, I'll say that a 6.5 never warrants an approach. A 6.6, however, will see me make the approach, but only on Tuesdays, which is the day I reserve for even-numbered tenths.

Haha I was going to say 6 but my previous thread totally threw me off on what the general public considers a 6, so I'm sticking to 6.5 to play it safe.

What's your approach:balk ratio? - TheMaleBrain - 02-03-2019

That's a good situational question, so I have "good situational answers":
1. How often
It depends. If I'm on a mission (say heading to a meeting) - Not going to happen
If I have time (say on public transportation) - probably over 50% of the time.

2. How fast
Assuming the latter answer to question 1 - within a minute, but the longest I recall was almost 5 minutes.