Roosh V Forum
Game is the player skillset - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Game is the player skillset (/thread-71442.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Game is the player skillset - BadBoyGamer - 11-27-2018

Some guys around here seem to be confused about what Game is. Some think Game is a technique to get a girlfriend. Others think Game is a way to go on Tinder dates. Yet others think Game is a way to find a good and wholesome wife.

It is none of these things.

Game is the skillset of the player. A skillset that allows average guys or even below average guys to approach, attract and seduce a potential large amount of girls. The promise of Game is that you can get a near unlimited amount of sex from near unlimited girls.

Modern Game has not been developed to get a girlfriend. If you desire a girlfriend or a good wholesome wife you should not learn Game. You need dating advice. If on the other hand you want to have plenty of sex with hotties, you are best of learning Game.

Let me repeat the most important part: Game is the skillset of the player.

Game is the player skillset - subterfuge - 11-27-2018

That's certainly the old school mystery method idea of 'game' I guess (The idea being that you can maybe be very ugly, but if you tell some good DHV stories that make you sound like a leader of men maybe, make some cold reads about the girl, demonstrate humour and tease her, run a routine or 2 like strawberry fields etc, you can make a girl wanna bang you)

And you are right in that the whole idea of what 'game' is has drastically changed over the last 10 years or so. And i'm not talking about incels on forums. Even Pickup authors and coaches etc now tend to promote 'game' as mainly 'inner game'. 'What you say doesn't matter', get a good job and have lots of hobbies and just be cool and grounded and self amuse, and with that you will have 'game' which will make it easier to bang girls who are 'into you' (''yes girls''), but not '''no girls'' (girls who think you are ugly or whatever). Very different from the MM days. Everyone comes at it from much more of a mark Manson point of view nowadays.

What's your idea of 'game' in practical terms out of interest? (everyone seems to have vastly different approaches to game it seems). How does an approach look for you in a bar for example? Imagine you open a girl and she's 100% NOT immediately attracted. What 'game' tactics do you use to make her want you?

Game is the player skillset - Dalaran1991 - 11-27-2018

Agree with the principle. Some of the subset of player skills, most notably those of the conversational type, can be used for dating to get a girlfriend. But the overall strategy is different.

Mostly modern game is designed to work on vain, empty and pretentious women which by definition don't make good LTR material.

Among the game aware guys I know, myself included, whenever we get into a LTR with a good girl we tone down our game significantly.

Game is the player skillset - tomzestatlu - 11-27-2018

I am on the side of people, who think that game is more like lifestyle, than single interaction with girl.
But when we talk about the single interaction, it´s pretty much about knowing psychological algorythms of women and using this knowledge in you favor.

Game is the player skillset - Jefferson - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-27-2018 05:18 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Some guys around here seem to be confused about what Game is. Some think Game is a technique to get a girlfriend. Others think Game is a way to go on Tinder dates. Yet others think Game is a way to find a good and wholesome wife.

It is none of these things.

Game is the skillset of the player. A skillset that allows average guys or even below average guys to approach, attract and seduce a potential large amount of girls. The promise of Game is that you can get a near unlimited amount of sex from near unlimited girls.

Modern Game has not been developed to get a girlfriend. If you desire a girlfriend or a good wholesome wife you should not learn Game. You need dating advice. If on the other hand you want to have plenty of sex with hotties, you are best of learning Game.

Let me repeat the most important part: Game is the skillset of the player.

You seem to be a bit confused.

1. You will not get near unlimited sex with or without game.

2. In fact most betas in LTRs are probably having more sex than you are right now, unless you have an LTR.

What game does is allow below average guys to have some sex, and overcome their deep-seated sense of insecurity that they can not succeed with the opposite sex.

It certainly will not give you unlimited sex. It will be a very finite number of sex partners each of which will grant you fairly few sexual encounters, often just one.

Game is the player skillset - BadBoyGamer - 11-27-2018

Mark Manson and those coaches that heavily promote inner Game (as in get a job, hobbies, meditate and "get in contact with feelings") are not pickup coaches. They do not teach Game. They teach the same old Blue Pill stuff you can read in all dating books. I do not say those things do not have value. It is however not Game.

Game is walking up to girls in order to attract and seduce them.

Game has not changed since Mystery. It has become better. More structured. Better techniques. Better theory to support it. But the idea of Game and the way to execute it has not changed one bit.

Nowdays plenty of guys try redefine Game to fit their own little ideas and agendas. These guys can go right ahead and do whatever they want. It does not change Game. At best it might confuse newbies as to what Game is all about. As is the case right here.

Some guys be talking about "relationship game" or "online game" or funny things like that. These things are not Game. Sure, some people might use the word Game and think it now suddenly becomes Game. But this is like calling an airplane a bird and insisting those are the same things.

The skillset of the player stays unchanged. It is the skill to attract and seduce a large amount of girls (without using your wallet or amazing model looks).

Quote:Quote:

What's your idea of 'game' in practical terms out of interest?

Game is about displaying qualities that girls find attractive. Qualities include: Dominance, Risk Taking, Pre Selection, Fearlessness, Social Freedom, Display of sexuality, etc.

The best way to do this is by walking up to a girl and showing her that you are interested in her in a sexual way. The techniques to do this are described by guys like Mystery and many others (Mark Manson is not one of them).

Modern Game has been developed by guys that call themselfs "pickup artists". Not by guys who call themselfs "relationship artists" or "write nice online profile artists" or "get a good job artists".

What 'game' tactics do you use to make her want you?

You cannot MAKE a girl want you. You display the right qualities and then she either likes you or not. Those tactics are just a way to do this. Like training wheels. A way to learn how to make this display of attractive qualities.

Obviously escalation and logistics are part of this.

In this sense Mystery Method has been misunderstood. Guys cannnot get past the silly hats, magic tricks and weird stories. But Mystery has never been about those things. He even writes it in his book: Do not use his lines and examples. He clearly states to not wear silly hats and to not go try and do magic tricks.

I am on the side of people, who think that game is more like lifestyle, than single interaction with girl.

Being a player is a lifestyle. Game is a skill.

Quote:Jefferson Wrote:

2. In fact most betas in LTRs are probably having more sex than you are right now, unless you have an LTR.

Limiting beliefs. Betas do not date multiple girls at once.

... It will be a very finite number of sex partners each of which will grant you fairly few sexual encounters, often just one.

Guys who do not approach girls have a very finite number of sex partners. Thinking those sexual ecounters only happen once is another limiting belief.

---
Yes, I am cherry picking quotes. Makes writing much easier for me. [Image: banana.gif]

Game is the player skillset - RDF - 11-27-2018

^I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I disagree with the conclusion/premise of the thread.

Game is all of the above. It is involved in casual sex, in getting FWBs, and yes, in getting long-term relationships and marriage.

The game isn't over just because you aren't actively pursuing new women out there. You need game in your relationship and marriage just the same to keep the relationship going strong. There's dozens of threads about this here.

Academically, I would define "game" as the ability to generate or perpetuate female attraction through your words and/or actions.

So, it isn't just about meeting new women and attracting them. It is also about keeping a woman around, whether as a fling or something more serious.

Game is the player skillset - Jefferson - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-27-2018 11:08 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Betas do not date multiple girls at once.

And still they will have a lot more sex than you do.

Because in an LTR they get sex on tap. Whereas you have to game for it. You will not get unlimited sex, trust me on this.

... It will be a very finite number of sex partners each of which will grant you fairly few sexual encounters, often just one.

Quote: (11-27-2018 11:08 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Thinking those sexual ecounters only happen once is another limiting belief.

Well, you can put your head in the sand and cry 'Game' all you want, the reality is a lot of those encounters will be one-offs. Even they're not, they might be five or six, but in an LTR it's thousands.

So best to look at reality.

Game is the player skillset - subterfuge - 11-27-2018

''The best way to do this is by walking up to a girl and showing her that you are interested in her in a sexual way. The techniques to do this are described by guys like Mystery and many others (Mark Manson is not one of them)''

Thing is, I believe mystery is very much against the direct approach you seem to be advocating and calls it 'fools mate'. Basically, you are relying on her finding you good looking. If she does, 'direct game' will likely work. If not, you're looking at a fast rejection. He advocates indirect, aloof game whilst DHVing though DHV stories and routines and won't show intent until she has given you big IOI's and has qualified herself to you

Ironically, Mark Manson actually DOES promote direct game lol (although most agree that what he (and other direct gamers)calls game is just 'hitting on girls'. ''Does she think i'm hot? NO? Next!!'')

I'm not sure where I stand on that particular debate, tbh. Modern PUA floats the idea that being direct actually BUILDS attraction. Who knows.

''You cannot MAKE a girl want you. You display the right qualities and then she either likes you or not''

Hard to argue with that. Although most of the guys at therationalmale certainly would lol. (i.e you should be getting 100% of the girls you want, and if you aren't, it's down to your lack of game lol)

Game is the player skillset - Repo - 11-27-2018

What makes OP an authority figure on this

Game is the player skillset - rogerfedrer - 11-27-2018

Yeah, you are correct I would suggest you to try something different in games like free codes that will help you to get top rankings in any game and you can get them from Prize Lava.

Game is the player skillset - LINUX - 11-27-2018

True game is knowing wherever you go in this world, you'll never be alone.

If you want to be honest, you can say that "game" is what you do until you find the self-confidence and masculinity of knowing who you are.

Advanced game is not approaching 5,000 women on the street. Advanced game is when you've developed your game around your personality and there is no on/off switch, there are no masks to wear, and there are no "games." You're enjoying life and writing your own script.

Once and "if" a man finds masculinity, confidence, and an understanding that life is abstract and mortality is real. Game is no longer needed beyond it's basic level of saying hello and letting her know what you want.

Game is the player skillset - torridon747 - 11-27-2018

@LINUX

I'm always curious when game vets express that kind of sentiments. It seems to happen not infrequently that when someone achieves a level of success and a mastery of game they kind of renounce it. Care to expand?

Game is the player skillset - pancakemouse - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-27-2018 06:25 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

@LINUX

I'm always curious when game vets express that kind of sentiments. It seems to happen not infrequently that when someone achieves a level of success and a mastery of game they kind of renounce it. Care to expand?

Happens in nearly every a field a man masters. They internalize the concepts and it becomes one with them.

I have achieved this with several other pursuits before I found game, and the above (mastery/internalization) is my ultimate goal in Game.

Game is the player skillset - BadBoyGamer - 11-28-2018

Basically, you are relying on her finding you good looking. If she does, 'direct game' will likely work. If not, you're looking at a fast rejection.

Being direct displays qualities like fearlessness, honesty, directness, initiative taking, risk taking. You get the idea. These are attractive qualities.

Ironically, Mark Manson actually...

Mark Manson sells Blue Pill bullshit while pretending to be Red Pill.

Modern PUA floats the idea that being direct actually BUILDS attraction.

It always did. Being direct builds attraction. Nobody denied that.

''You cannot MAKE a girl want you. You display the right qualities and then she either likes you or not''

Hard to argue with that. Although most of the guys at therationalmale certainly would lol. (i.e you should be getting 100% of the girls you want, and if you aren't, it's down to your lack of game lol)

I advocate The Rational Male as primary reading material.

You obviously have not read the blog. And you should.

It is the basis for the Red Pill.

Quote:Repo Wrote:

I declared myself Emperor of Earth years ago.

@ LINUX

You sound very enlightened. Good for you.

Back on Earth things are not that easy.

Game is the player skillset - subterfuge - 11-28-2018

'''It always did. Being direct builds attraction. Nobody denied that''

Mystery, as well as most indirect gamers deny that.

'You obviously have not read the blog. And you should''

I've read the blog, although admittedly i'm referring to the regular posters/contributors who are highly thought of over there. 'havingabadday' for example (believes even if you are 3ft with no arms and 88 years old, you should be closing 100% of the teenage 10/10 cheerleaders you approach. If you fail, your game wasn't good enough [Image: smile.gif] This is where 'game' starts to sound ridiculous lol)

I believe 'game' is basically a skill that allows you to not mess up with a girl who already thinks you are hot or whatever. I'm somewhere in between MM and MarkManson I guess in terms of my particular beliefs. It DOES exist, but it's nowhere near as powerful as people trying to sell you this stuff think it is! It's just social skills. You can't make someone attracted to you no matter how many negs and DHV stories etc etc you throw at them if you are totally not her type lookswise for example (although it sounds like you kind of agree with that, so whatever)

Game is the player skillset - BadBoyGamer - 11-28-2018

"It always did. Being direct builds attraction. Nobody denied that"

They recognized that direct creates attraction. They just considered it a bad way to go about approaching. Altough I am not sure about Mystery himself. He can sometimes be a bit...weird.

I've read the blog, although admittedly i'm referring to the regular posters/contributors who are highly thought of over there. 'havingabadday' for example (believes even if you are 3ft with no arms and 88 years old, you should be closing 100% of the teenage 10/10 cheerleaders you approach. If you fail, your game wasn't good enough Smile This is where 'game' starts to sound ridiculous lol)

Ahh. The author of the blog is Rollo Tomassi. It is his writings that are important and form the basis for the Red Pill. Whatever some dumb commenter says is irrelevant. Even if that commenter is being worshipped by a bunch of jokers.

Rollo never ever said anything like what you are implying.

but it's nowhere near as powerful as people trying to sell you this stuff think it is! It's just social skills

You are right. More or less. Game in itself is not that powerful. Just social skills. But once combined with Red Pill thinking (proper understanding of human nature) these skills can be exploited to very high levels. But then this is true for anything: given enough money, your limits disappear like snow in sun.

You can't make someone attracted to you...

You are right.

Game is the player skillset - The Golden God - 11-28-2018

Quote: (11-28-2018 04:26 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Mark Manson definitely does not sell blue pill ideas.

Some people don't like the honesty used in his book I guess.

The ideas he has of being yourself and being polarizing to filter out girls that you will enjoy spending time with makes sense and its a balanced approach to game.

Some of us like to enjoy our interactions with quality girls of our choosing instead of trying to approach a large number of girls running game techniques like a robot.

I don't read anyone to emulate their game, but to learn from their experiences in ways that I can apply myself.

Open your mind and learn some stuff instead of pushing people to one source and way of thinking:

Quote: (11-28-2018 04:26 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

I advocate The Rational Male as primary reading material.

You obviously have not read the blog. And you should.

It is the basis for the Red Pill.

(TRM is a great book and Rollo knows his stuff... not shitting on him)

Game is the player skillset - Donfitz007 - 11-28-2018

Game to me is charisma. Just learning techniques only take you so far as you have to have a certain level of empathy to control a conversation. Game is literally controlling the outcome of a conversation.

To me game consist of
1. The ability to read AND convey body language
2. Learn to speak with emotional words ut logical intent (all great leaders master this and it works for a reason, best examples is Winston Churchill speeches)
3. Strategies in which stir emotions
4. Humor
5. Knowledge of many various yet interesting things
6. Social dominance
7. A high level of empathy
8. Confidence

This isn't a traditional game but its what most charisma books teach and it transports into what many PUA artist teach but with a higher emphasis on the strategies and a more red pill outlook.

That's what many incels lack, they go out there and approach using canned material and strategies with no option to adapt. They're going out there blind.

Game is the player skillset - darknesspua - 11-29-2018

No.

There is quite a misunderstanding going on in here.

Some of you have correct pieces of the overall puzzle but lack the big picture.

Game = Persuasion
"Game" is the name used to refer to the set of techniques, concepts and models intended to get a girl (ANY girl) to have sex with you by means of persuasion.

BadBoyGamer: Game is the skillset of the player. A skillset that allows average guys or even below average guys to approach, attract and seduce a potential large amount of girls. The promise of Game is that you can get a near unlimited amount of sex from near unlimited girls.

Absolutely correct. I agree with that way of puting it.

subterfuge: And you are right in that the whole idea of what 'game' is has drastically changed over the last 10 years or so.

No, it has not changed. Improved, yes. Changed, no.

subterfuge: Even Pickup authors and coaches etc now tend to promote 'game' as mainly 'inner game'. 'What you say doesn't matter', get a good job and have lots of hobbies and just be cool and grounded and self amuse, and with that you will have 'game' which will make it easier to bang girls who are 'into you' (''yes girls''), but not '''no girls'' (girls who think you are ugly or whatever). Very different from the MM days. Everyone comes at it from much more of a mark Manson point of view nowadays.

Game is tough to learn, practice and master. Very tough.

Most guys do not have the time nor what it takes motivationally, mentally and physically to achieve high levels of mastery.

MM is the maximum aplication of game. The end of it all and the most powerfull and effective model to go for the toughest girls.

It is truly a work of art coming from a genius. *BUT* it is tough as fucking balls to master fully.

And takes quite a lot of understanding about psychology and manipulation.

subterfuge: What's your idea of 'game' in practical terms out of interest? (everyone seems to have vastly different approaches to game it seems). How does an approach look for you in a bar for example? Imagine you open a girl and she's 100% NOT immediately attracted. What 'game' tactics do you use to make her want you?

It depends of your goals and the situation.

The different techniques and models that exist of seduction catter to the different situations you may find yourself in.

You would use the method that would best help you achieve your intended outcome within that particular situation, with that particular girl.

Posted by Dalaran1991 - 11-27-2018 08:53 AM
Agree with the principle. Some of the subset of player skills, most notably those of the conversational type, can be used for dating to get a girlfriend. But the overall strategy is different.

Mostly modern game is designed to work on vain, empty and pretentious women which by definition don't make good LTR material.

Among the game aware guys I know, myself included, whenever we get into a LTR with a good girl we tone down our game significantly.

No. Game is intended to get you laid with any kind of girl you have in front of you.

What do you next with her (LTR, etc.) is other discipline.

Posted by tomzestatlu - 11-27-2018 11:10 AM
But when we talk about the single interaction, it´s pretty much about knowing psychological algorythms of women and using this knowledge in you favor.

Bingo.

Very good. That is correct.

Posted by Jefferson - 11-27-2018 11:29 AM

You seem to be a bit confused.

1. No. You will get as much sex as you work for using game. You get what you work for. You work a lot, you fuck a lot.

2. Definitely NOT. Most betas are just being used and abused for entertainment, resources and whatever the chick feels like sucking the poor guy for, using the promise of sex as carrot and stick to manipulate him. But you can be damn sure that the poor fucker ain't getting that pussy as a player would.

Posted by Jefferson - 11-27-2018 11:29 AM
What game does is allow below average guys to have some sex, and overcome their deep-seated sense of insecurity that they can not succeed with the opposite sex.

It certainly will not give you unlimited sex. It will be a very finite number of sex partners each of which will grant you fairly few sexual encounters, often just one.

What game does to an Advanced guy is give him tremendous sexual power and freedom to have as many chicks as he is willing to work to get.

To the average guy, it can give him hope, and some success that may motivate him to further increase his skill and achieve greater rewards OR can give him terrible pain and suffering if he is ill advised and badly trained. And LOTS of rejections. LOTS.

It will give you as many sexual partners as your work ethic and skill allows you to get.

Posted by BadBoyGamer - 11-27-2018 12:08 PM
Mark Manson and those coaches that heavily promote inner Game (as in get a job, hobbies, meditate and "get in contact with feelings") are not pickup coaches. They do not teach Game. They teach the same old Blue Pill stuff you can read in all dating books. I do not say those things do not have value. It is however not Game.

Game is walking up to girls in order to attract and seduce them.

Absolutely agree.

Game has not changed since Mystery. It has become better. More structured. Better techniques. Better theory to support it. But the idea of Game and the way to execute it has not changed one bit.

Excellent.

Posted by BadBoyGamer - 11-27-2018 12:08 PM Nowdays plenty of guys try redefine Game to fit their own little ideas and agendas. These guys can go right ahead and do whatever they want. It does not change Game. At best it might confuse newbies as to what Game is all about. As is the case right here.

Yes! I love this guy! [Image: idea.gif]

Some guys be talking about "relationship game" or "online game" or funny things like that. These things are not Game. Sure, some people might use the word Game and think it now suddenly becomes Game. But this is like calling an airplane a bird and insisting those are the same things.

The skillset of the player stays unchanged. It is the skill to attract and seduce a large amount of girls (without using your wallet or amazing model looks).

Very good. Correct.

Game is about displaying qualities that girls find attractive. Qualities include: Dominance, Risk Taking, Pre Selection, Fearlessness, Social Freedom, Display of sexuality, etc.

Yes in a sense, but it is more than that.

The best way to do this is by walking up to a girl and showing her that you are interested in her in a sexual way. The techniques to do this are described by guys like Mystery and many others (Mark Manson is not one of them).

Direct sexual approaches are intended for a specific segment of chicks. It is not a "best way", it is just a tool for a certain situation.

Mystery is indirect. Manson is direct.

True, manson is not sexually direct as I remember. It is direct but not THAT sexually direct.

Posted by BadBoyGamer - 11-27-2018 12:08 PM Modern Game has been developed by guys that call themselfs "pickup artists". Not by guys who call themselfs "relationship artists" or "write nice online profile artists" or "get a good job artists".

Jajaja correct!

You cannot MAKE a girl want you. You display the right qualities and then she either likes you or not. Those tactics are just a way to do this. Like training wheels. A way to learn how to make this display of attractive qualities.

Obviously escalation and logistics are part of this.

I disagree. You CAN make a girl want you. It is a fact.

THAT is the ultimate goal and result of mastery of game.

*BUT* that does not mean that you are ABLE to do so in practice.

Given unlimited time, conducive logistics and maximum skill you absolutely should be able to fuck ANY girl whatsoever.

But that does not exist in practice. Time and logistics are your biggest obstacles to achieve that, provided of course that you have the skill (which is not easy feat).

In this sense Mystery Method has been misunderstood. Guys cannnot get past the silly hats, magic tricks and weird stories. But Mystery has never been about those things. He even writes it in his book: Do not use his lines and examples. He clearly states to not wear silly hats and to not go try and do magic tricks.

Correct. Mystery is VERY deep and very powerful. But it takes years of study to really uinderstand him.

MM is like the bible. It takes time to understand it and internalize it.

Most guys do not even get close to understanding his book.

Being a player is a lifestyle. Game is a skill.

Excellent!

Limiting beliefs. Betas do not date multiple girls at once.

Guys who do not approach girls have a very finite number of sex partners. Thinking those sexual ecounters only happen once is another limiting belief.

Correct and correct.

Damn you are good!

Posted by RDF - 11-27-2018 12:18 PM
^I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I disagree with the conclusion/premise of the thread.

Game is all of the above. It is involved in casual sex, in getting FWBs, and yes, in getting long-term relationships and marriage.

The game isn't over just because you aren't actively pursuing new women out there. You need game in your relationship and marriage just the same to keep the relationship going strong. There's dozens of threads about this here.

Academically, I would define "game" as the ability to generate or perpetuate female attraction through your words and/or actions.

So, it isn't just about meeting new women and attracting them. It is also about keeping a woman around, whether as a fling or something more serious.

I agree.

I love your definition by the way. Very good one.

Posted by subterfuge - 11-27-2018 12:45 PM

Thing is, I believe mystery is very much against the direct approach you seem to be advocating and calls it 'fools mate'. Basically, you are relying on her finding you good looking. If she does, 'direct game' will likely work. If not, you're looking at a fast rejection. He advocates indirect, aloof game whilst DHVing though DHV stories and routines and won't show intent until she has given you big IOI's and has qualified herself to you

Mystery is not against direct approach. He even mentions it in his book when talking about single sets.

Your description of direct game process is pretty accurate. Yes, you are screening for interested girls.

Ironically, Mark Manson actually DOES promote direct game lol (although most agree that what he (and other direct gamers)calls game is just 'hitting on girls'. ''Does she think i'm hot? NO? Next!!'')

I'm not sure where I stand on that particular debate, tbh. Modern PUA floats the idea that being direct actually BUILDS attraction. Who knows.

Yes. Manson is direct. Yes is screening girls.

And it does builds attraction, but it also breeds rejection from those who are not warm to you at that particular time.

The difference between indirect and direct lies in the amount of initial attraction the girl has on you and your willingness to either build it or screen it. Different methods for differnet goals and circumstances.

I just did.

You CAN make a girl want you.

That does not mean that you can get every girl you aproach.

Logistics, time, skill and your goals dictate the outcome of any interaction.

Posted by LINUX - 11-27-2018 02:55 PM

If you want to be honest, you can say that "game" is what you do until you find the self-confidence and masculinity of knowing who you are.

Advanced game is not approaching 5,000 women on the street. Advanced game is when you've developed your game around your personality and there is no on/off switch, there are no masks to wear, and there are no "games." You're enjoying life and writing your own script.

Once and "if" a man finds masculinity, confidence, and an understanding that life is abstract and mortality is real. Game is no longer needed beyond it's basic level of saying hello and letting her know what you want.

This guy is a poet. (:

I disgree though. Game is a process and a science. It is called persuasion. and it can be studied and mastred.

And no amount of inner game will get you laid if you do not have game. Period.

Posted by BadBoyGamer - Yesterday 05:26 AM

Quote:
Basically, you are relying on her finding you good looking. If she does, 'direct game' will likely work. If not, you're looking at a fast rejection.

Being direct displays qualities like fearlessness, honesty, directness, initiative taking, risk taking. You get the idea. These are attractive qualities.

Yes, but direct game is intended primarily for screening.

Jajaja I agree!

Quote:
Modern PUA floats the idea that being direct actually BUILDS attraction.

It always did. Being direct builds attraction. Nobody denied that.

It does.

Repo Wrote:

I declared myself Emperor of Earth years ago.

He has a pretty good grasp of this. I support his authority in the topic.

Posted by subterfuge - Yesterday 06:00 AM
'''It always did. Being direct builds attraction. Nobody denied that''

No, they do not.

Posted by subterfuge - Yesterday 06:00 AM

I believe 'game' is basically a skill that allows you to not mess up with a girl who already thinks you are hot or whatever. I'm somewhere in between MM and MarkManson I guess in terms of my particular beliefs. It DOES exist, but it's nowhere near as powerful as people trying to sell you this stuff think it is! It's just social skills. You can't make someone attracted to you no matter how many negs and DHV stories etc etc you throw at them if you are totally not her type lookswise for example (although it sounds like you kind of agree with that, so whatever)

Game is WAAY more than that. LOTS more.

Mystery and Manson have oposite perspectives because they catter to differnet situations and types of girls. If you try to mix both you are in for a hell of tough and confusing ride. They are black and white.

Choose one and stcik to him until you get it and then you will be able to easily get the other.

No, it is NOT just social skills. It is persuasion science applied to seduction.

Again, you CAN make someone attracted to you EVEN if you are not her "type". That is a fact.

*BUT* It requires the skill of a guru, and that the planets align so that you have enough time and great logistics to get to that point.

Posted by BadBoyGamer - Yesterday 06:29 AM

Quote:
"It always did. Being direct builds attraction. Nobody denied that"

They recognized that direct creates attraction. They just considered it a bad way to go about approaching. Altough I am not sure about Mystery himself. He can sometimes be a bit...weird.

What method to use depends on the situation and your goals at the moment.

Whatever the "gurus" say is good or bad is just marketing to differentiate their teachings from others and give themselves value.

ALL seduction methods are great and "good" for thier particular intended type of girl and situation.

Quote:
but it's nowhere near as powerful as people trying to sell you this stuff think it is! It's just social skills

You are right. More or less. Game in itself is not that powerful. Just social skills. But once combined with Red Pill thinking (proper understanding of human nature) these skills can be exploited to very high levels. But then this is true for anything: given enough money, your limits disappear like snow in sun.

Game is VERY poerful skillfully apllied.

It is more than social skills. WAAY more.

A combination of everything you can use in order to allow you to reach your goals is what you would be well advised to do. Game is one tool. A powerful tool.

As Ross Jeffries would say: "Men are going to need every help they can find."

Quote:
You can't make someone attracted to you...

You are right.

No, he is not.

Posted by The Golden God - Yesterday 10:04 AM

(Yesterday 05:26 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:

Mark Manson definitely does not sell blue pill ideas.

Some people don't like the honesty used in his book I guess.

The ideas he has of being yourself and being polarizing to filter out girls that you will enjoy spending time with makes sense and its a balanced approach to game.

Some of us like to enjoy our interactions with quality girls of our choosing instead of trying to approach a large number of girls running game techniques like a robot.

I don't read anyone to emulate their game, but to learn from their experiences in ways that I can apply myself.

Open your mind and learn some stuff instead of pushing people to one source and way of thinking.

I like Manson. He has great ideas and I recomend his work.

I just think he is not as red pill in his work (as in hard core). Perhaps for marketing purposes and to avoid confrontation with feminist useful idiots.

Posted by Donfitz007 - Yesterday 11:23 AM
Game to me is charisma. Just learning techniques only take you so far as you have to have a certain level of empathy to control a conversation. Game is literally controlling the outcome of a conversation.

To me game consist of
1. The ability to read AND convey body language
2. Learn to speak with emotional words ut logical intent (all great leaders master this and it works for a reason, best examples is Winston Churchill speeches)
3. Strategies in which stir emotions
4. Humor
5. Knowledge of many various yet interesting things
6. Social dominance
7. A high level of empathy
8. Confidence

This isn't a traditional game but its what most charisma books teach and it transports into what many PUA artist teach but with a higher emphasis on the strategies and a more red pill outlook.

That's what many incels lack, they go out there and approach using canned material and strategies with no option to adapt. They're going out there blind.

Yes. All of that goes under persuasion.

And yes, those who lack this knowledge are pretty damn fucked.

Game is the player skillset - Jozi - 11-29-2018

Quote: (11-27-2018 01:55 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Actually that's not game, that's being yourself. Game literally means manipulation. And it's still needed at any given level of human interaction, even if you do some of it unconsciously.

Game is the player skillset - darknesspua - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 09:13 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

Actually that's not game, that's being yourself. Game literally means manipulation. And it's still needed at any given level of human interaction, even if you do some of it unconsciously.

Correct. Very well said.

Game is the player skillset - darknesspua - 11-30-2018

Quote:subterfuge Wrote:

Hey, I was gonna write this in the thread where you replied to me, but tensions are high on this forum at the moment and I thought it might come over wrong!

So i'll write it here:

@darknesspua - I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. There is a large split among PUA's as to what game is and what is actually possible. I've read mysterymethod of course and I ran thought thousands of sets using his techniques on 'uninterested girls' and I maintain my belief as stated before, but if you truly are able to bang any girl you want even whilst wearing a super realistic latex hollywood 'ugly mask' then more power too you [Image: smile.gif]
I'd genuinely love to hear exactly what you say to 'persuade' a girl who walks away from you after you open her in a bar because she thinks you are super very ugly.
I've probably seen just about every infield on (and off) of youtube and i'm struggling to think of a time i've seen a PUA actually bang a hard 'no girl'
(closest i've seen is both Julien and Max RSD manage to at least get girls who were hard ignoring them to 'engage' them a little but no bang. And they're both handsome guys)
You might have to take on the task and film yourself wearing the ugly mask and banging evry teenage 10/10 you see. I'd pay money for it, tbh! [Image: smile.gif]

Hi there (:

I do think you should post this in the thread as it will help clarify things for other people.

Now, to your comments:

We are not disagreeng at all. Just a little misunderstanding but that is just all.

1. What you mention about the latex mask and so, I suppose that you got it from the way mystery dresses and do not fully understand the psychological purpose behind it.

That is NOT what gets the girl. It is a tool and a very useful and clever tool for the matter that mystery used to get a specific response from girls that was useful to his purposes.

2. Now, what I said was "You CAN persuade a women into having sex with you PROVIDED THAT you have the conducive logistics and enough time to work on her."

In practice, that is most of the time not the case, obviously.

You would have to have the girl locked in a room with you for an unlimited amount of time, free from all other possible distractions and obstacles (logistics and time) so that your persuasion skill would be the only variable in the interaction.

All the examples that you mentioned about yourself, RSD MAX, RSD Jullien, etc. where they were not able to get the girl, was not because they could not have done so *if* the conducive time and logistic variables were controlled and favorable.

If you observe your examples, you will notice that what made it impossible for them to get the girl was that somehow the time or the logistics got in the way of their persuasion process.

Either the girl ejected from the set, the friends arrived and screwed the process, the music of the bar limited the effect of voice tonality, etc. ALL of them are either LOGISTICAL issues or TIME issues.

YOUR BIGGEST ENEMIES AND YOUR GRETAEST ALLIES IN SEDUCTION WILL BE TIME & lOGISTICS.
3. I do not think that there is a split among PUAs.

I think that it is the result of the misunderstanding and ignorance of the memebrs of the community that is further augmented by the Gurus who purposefully (knowing better) do not explain things completely and accurately in order for them to sell their $$$ products endlessly and to diferientate themselves from others. All marketing and very unethical marketing IMHO.

Most guys just do not GET that the different techniqes and methods are NOT better than the others, they are all GREAT tools for different situations and types of girls.

But they do not understand the big picture that encompases all.

Game is the player skillset - The Golden God - 11-30-2018

@darknesspua

Holy fucking walls of text.

It's not your job to reply to literally everything in the thread dude.

Game is the player skillset - LINUX - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 09:13 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 01:55 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Actually, it's not.

A 300 lb man , with acne and hypertension, a who sits around on reddit all day posting pics of his cat and telling women they are pretty is "being himself."

Reread what I said " Once and "if" a man finds masculinity, confidence, and an understanding that life is abstract and mortality is real. Game is no longer needed beyond it's basic level of saying hello and letting her know what you want."

You don't find masculinity and confidence, without living a life full of lessons, change, and at times pain. It's not something you can just wake up and "be".

You can be a PUA that walks into a bar and tries to act "alpha" based on a few things you read on blogs, but truthfully, we're all laughing at you, including the women, if you don't have the real confidence and masculinity to back it up.