Roosh V Forum
Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) (/thread-71364.html)

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - Soy Jooce - 11-20-2018

Lets make a list of best cities/countries outside of USA to meet and bang Middle Eastern girls (Arab, Persian/Iranian, Egyptian, Lebanese, Armenian, Moroccan, Turkish, etc):

1.Dubai/Abu Dhabi/UAE (a lot of rich Muslim girls seem to flock here as a tourist or reside there)

2.Beirut (Lebanese girls)

3.Casablanca (hidden gem for Moroccan girls?)

4.Paris/France (huge North African/Arab community)

5.London/UK

6.Sweden (lol)

7.Germany (huge Turkish/Arab community)

8.Toronto, Canada (??)

9.Australia (I heard there is a large Lebanese community in Sydney and Melbourne)

10.Spain (Moroccan girls)

11.Israel (Jewish)

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - Soy Jooce - 11-20-2018

Oh shit, I forgot about Jewish Israeli girls. Vote 'other' if you prefer Jews

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - BaatumMania - 11-20-2018

Ethnic Arabs: Israel / Jordan?

North Africans: Morocco, Spain and France?

Iranians: Iran. Might find them on vacation in Georgia / Azeri / Armenia too.

Turkish: anywhere but Turkey. Georgia and Germany have a lot of Turkish women.

Weird Option #1: Ukraine. Ukraine universities are full of foreign women studying various medical degrees. Might find a bunch of Middle Eastern women there?

Weird Option #2: Maybe some University area in the Persian Gulf?

Weird Option #3: Malaysia. Apparently Arabs go there on tourism but not sure what percentage will be single women?

Weird Option #4: People claim Iraqi Kurdistan is relatively safe and liberal. But not sure if foreign men are exotic given that foreign soldiers / mercenaries / NGOs have been mucking around for awhile.

Weird Option #5: Arabs in Latin America (enough self and self-explanatory).

------ Anyway good luck with this. Can't say Middle Eastern women are popular for young guys because... of.... practical reasons.... [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (11-20-2018 02:48 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Ethnic Arabs: Israel / Jordan?

North Africans: Morocco, Spain and France?

Iranians: Iran. Might find them on vacation in Georgia / Azeri / Armenia too.

Turkish: anywhere but Turkey. Georgia and Germany have a lot of Turkish women.

Weird Option #1: Ukraine. Ukraine universities are full of foreign women studying various medical degrees. Might find a bunch of Middle Eastern women there?

Weird Option #2: Maybe some University area in the Persian Gulf?

Weird Option #3: Malaysia. Apparently Arabs go there on tourism but not sure what percentage will be single women?

Weird Option #4: People claim Iraqi Kurdistan is relatively safe and liberal. But not sure if foreign men are exotic given that foreign soldiers / mercenaries / NGOs have been mucking around for awhile.

Weird Option #5: Arabs in Latin America (enough self and self-explanatory).

------ Anyway good luck with this. Can't say Middle Eastern women are popular for young guys because... of.... practical reasons.... [Image: undecided.gif]

I'm currently in the U.S. and I have found it challenging to not only meet and befriend Middle Eastern girls, but banging them is not even possible, it seems.

Europe probably has the most opportunity to sleep with Middle Eastern girls.

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - kadenz - 12-03-2018

Include Montreal in the list, it has the biggest population of Arabs and North African/Middle Easterners of any city in Canada and even a bigger population of them then Toronto. Per capita I think it also has the most Arab/MENA people of any major city (1mill+ population) in North America. Does anyone have experience getting with these girls in Montreal?

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - GoingHAM20 - 12-03-2018

I’ve had the same experience in the US. They seem to be very tribal and terrified of simply interacting with non-Middle Easterners, lol, let alone having sex with one.

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - NextStop100 - 12-06-2018

London, Norway

In both places I had one night stands with Middle Eastern women. had good amount of sexual interest from more Middle Eastern girls but logistics weren't in my favor.

Best cities/countries to bang Middle Eastern Girls (outside of U.S.) - jordypip23 - 12-06-2018

Quote: (11-20-2018 02:16 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Lets make a list of best cities/countries outside of USA to meet and bang Middle Eastern girls (Arab, Persian/Iranian, Egyptian, Lebanese, Armenian, Moroccan, Turkish, etc):

1.Dubai/Abu Dhabi/UAE (a lot of rich Muslim girls seem to flock here as a tourist or reside there)

2.Beirut (Lebanese girls)

3.Casablanca (hidden gem for Moroccan girls?)

4.Paris/France (huge North African/Arab community)

5.London/UK

6.Sweden (lol)

7.Germany (huge Turkish/Arab community)

8.Toronto, Canada (??)

9.Australia (I heard there is a large Lebanese community in Sydney and Melbourne)

10.Spain (Moroccan girls)

11.Israel (Jewish)

If Saudi Arabia is the Muslim Mecca (literally lol), then Dubai must be the money mecca in a way for these groups (plus it is naturally the biggest air hub in the region followed by Abu Dhabi). I know you did not include the USA, but I almost feel like they might prefer Los Angeles to NYC when it comes to the United States. Some Iranians refer to Los Angeles as Tehrangeles.