Roosh V Forum
Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" (/thread-71012.html)

Pages: 1 2

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Ferrari - 10-19-2018

https://livestreamfails.com/post/31265

She has a list of all the guys she's been with thinking its an accomplishment to fuck a bunch of guys and thinks shes the slayer.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - kaotic - 10-19-2018

This was probably one of the stupidest videos I've ever seen.

This is just another drunk slag trying to front online.

If she thinks that's "slaying" with only a page and a half of dicks.....I'd hate to hurt her ego showing her my Excel Spreadsheet.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Player_1337 - 10-19-2018

Her life's story: pretty enough to fuck, but not quality enough to keep around.

Gotta love the numbers she listed out on the middle of the second page- but with no entries yet (she knows they'll be filled in, eventually).

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - moneyshot - 10-19-2018

ick. I'm gonna need some absinthe to get with that one willingly.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Cr33pin - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 02:34 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

If she thinks that's "slaying" with only a page and a half of dicks.....I'd hate to hurt her ego showing her my Excel Spreadsheet.

Please share this spread sheet of dicks you have slayed/been slayed by that would put this woman's page and a half of dicks to shame

[Image: tumblr_mzdvgtBu6N1rgqdw8o1_250.gif]

I'm tryna compare it to mine.... nothing like a little friendly competition to stay motivated

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - worldwidetraveler - 10-19-2018

Hacked Kaotic's Google drive and found this...

[Image: joke.jpg]

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Johnnyvee - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 02:10 PM)Ferrari Wrote:  

https://livestreamfails.com/post/31265

She has a list of all the guys she's been with thinking its an accomplishment to fuck a bunch of guys and thinks shes the slayer.

She should list how many STD`s she`s got instead. Wouldn`t put my dick in that festering hole if you payed me. Also, it`s a shame when a woman does not intuitively understand the basic biological differences between men and women, and the varying mating strategies that follow. Evolutionary biology is not taught in schools either so. (Not properly at least.)

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Johnnyvee - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 04:35 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2018 02:34 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Please share this spread sheet of dicks you have slayed/been slayed by that would put this woman's page and a half of dicks to shame

[Image: tumblr_mzdvgtBu6N1rgqdw8o1_250.gif]

I'm tryna compare it to mine.... nothing like a little friendly competition to stay motivated

WTF guys!

[Image: attachment.jpg40409]   

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Delta - 10-19-2018

The only girls that view getting laid as some sort of accomplishment are ones that have standards a mile out of their own league.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - CynicalContrarian - 10-19-2018

A youthful, blonde, prettyish (with a sort of Cameron Diaz look) & not obese chick, thinks spreading her legs in this modern age is an accomplishment...?

O...K...

Edit.
If she's done the 'math' on all her conquests.
Does this put her one step closer to a STEM degree...? [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Vladimir Poontang - 10-19-2018

And yet it's still at least triple what's on that list.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - JonVonstroke - 10-19-2018

Now the real question is: knowing what we know about her, how many guys on here would still pork her given the opportunity?

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - CleanSlate - 10-19-2018

WNB

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - MongolianAbroad - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 05:22 PM)Delta Wrote:  

The only girls that view getting laid as some sort of accomplishment are ones that have standards a mile out of their own league.

No such thing in regards to banging.

There's enough guys, good looking or not, successful or not, that will bang anything. Enough of them that a girl can't get points for banging a good looking or successful guy.

She can only get points for LTR'ing one.

It's hard for a guy to get laid with a lot of women, that's why guys that do it get some social status. On the other hand, it's easy for a girl to get laid with a lot of men, that's why girls that get laid with a lot of men are looked down on.

It's hard for a girl to only sleep with no men at all, or only one guy. That's why those girls are looked up to. It's easy for a guy to be a virgin, that's why those guys are looked down on.

It all makes perfect sense when you consider the difficulties, or lack thereof, involved. That said, I think guys are better off over the long term going for quality as well, over quantity. Unless you're at Genghis Khan or Chinese Emperor levels and are getting quantity, and quality, and impregnating them all. Then by all means, go for it. For us mere mortal men, I think going for quality is better over the long term than going for quantity. But sometimes you just have that itch, and it's got to get scratched and what are you going to do, "la carne es debil." Translation: "The flesh is weak."

Anyhow, this girl's trying to get points for something that any girl can do, something that has no difficulty. It's blathering nonsense.

It's like bragging about how dumb you are. You would only do that if you're really dumb.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - RatInTheWoods - 10-19-2018

Her sixth bang was a threesome

[Image: giphy.gif]

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Sender - 10-19-2018

Her 7th Bang was a guy called Josh. And the only one who doesn't get a bang rating.

Either

1) he was too good
2) he was too bad
3) she was drunk
4) she fell in love
5) he did things that can never be spoken of

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Steve McQueen - 10-19-2018

In times gone by she'd be branded the town bike and treated accordingly. Whores are whores, this is not something new, surprised it started a thread.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - PapayaTapper - 10-19-2018

[Image: UcfqzSD.jpg]

A few years and a few rollovers on that pussy odometer and she's going to be rolling back the dick miles in order to get some chump to pay the residual on that rental pussy and buy it

Oh and WNB regardless. She's beat

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Atlanta Man - 10-19-2018

Y'all stop talking about my future wife!

Seriously, I know a 25 year old hot bitch in Miami- she has fucked 62 dudes and 10 chicks. She is a Miami 8/10 and if you did not know the n count she would be a definite no condom candidate. This girl in the video doesn't even have 2 full pages dick- she is almost a virgin by Miami standards.

There's millions of betas in the U.S. that would walk through hot sand covered in broken glass for a chance to do her homework.

The thirst is real.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - PapayaTapper - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 06:39 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

In times gone by she'd be branded the town bike and treated accordingly. Whores are whores, this is not something new, surprised it started a thread.

The brazen "bragging" instead of shame is noteworthy

Quote: (10-19-2018 06:40 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Y'all stop talking about my future wife!

Seriously, I know a 25 year old hot bitch in Miami- she has fucked 62 dudes and 10 chicks. She is a Miami 8/10 and if you did not know the n count she would be a definite no condom candidate. This girl in the video doesn't even have 2 full pages dick- she is almost a virgin by Miami standards.

The 10 girls don't count.

It's not sex if there's no penis involved, let's just put that whole silly idea to rest already. That's just girls getting naked with each other and engaging in heavy petting.

Girl's at 62 and has 10 counts of "Girls just wanna have fun."

I kid, I kid.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - Steve McQueen - 10-19-2018

Whoever wifes her up is in for a terrible life, l feel sorry for him.

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - kaotic - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 04:44 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Hacked Kaotic's Google drive and found this...

[Image: joke.jpg]

5/16/18 happened also but it wasn't consensual #metoo

Woman Proud She's "Slayed More Than You" - worldwidetraveler - 10-19-2018

Quote: (10-19-2018 06:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

5/16/18 happened also but it wasn't consensual #metoo

#ibelievekaotic #credibletestimony