Roosh V Forum
Thoughts on easing into game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Thoughts on easing into game (/thread-70719.html)

Thoughts on easing into game - B-Minus - 09-24-2018

So I need to get this down, as I only have 2-3 more years of college and there is an abundance of hot girls on campus. I am brand new to game and am finding the thought of holding even a one minute conversation with a random girl difficult, so I am starting by just asking for directions to a certain building as if i'm new and not trying to push it much further than that. This makes it a lot easier to approach to begin with because I don't feel the pressure to hold a conversation. Obviously I will need to work up to the full thing but did anyone start this way and what are your thoughts on this?

Thoughts on easing into game - Atomic Lush - 09-24-2018

You need to do more research. Your questions have been answered multiple times already. You sound like you are outcome dependent. Don't worry about the outcome. Just say Hi. For instance, if she is wearing something with the name of a tourist destination. Just say,. Bahamas? I went there last year. Was it fun? Even if you never went. Just a quick interaction then bounce.

Start approaching 4s and 5s for practice. You also need to develop a vast social circle. You need to have a fun vibe so they will want to be around you.

These are just ideas to get you started while you do more research on RVF.
Again you wouldn't be so nervous if you weren't outcome dependent.

Thoughts on easing into game - badvik97 - 09-24-2018

Do a lot of research and read Roosh V! He is a boss! [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Thoughts on easing into game - Cobra - 09-24-2018

Inner Game

Mechanics of approaching

Fitness

Fashion

Where are you at in the above 4 pillars?

Thoughts on easing into game - B-Minus - 09-24-2018

I would say I'm pretty bad on inner game and approach mechanics.

Fitness I'm very lean but could use mass(6'2'' 160 lb)

Fashionwise I have been pretty lazy with (hoodie and jeans), but am starting to improve wardrobe

Thoughts on easing into game - Cobra - 09-25-2018

Here's an easy fix:

Stop wearing hoodies and stop being wardrobe lazy.

Then report back and we'll fix the other stuff.

Thoughts on easing into game - crispytaco - 09-25-2018

Are you able to maintain a conversation with a male friend? If you say yes, then it would be the same, with a little more spicy. As somebody stated you are worried about the outcome.

Thoughts on easing into game - B-Minus - 09-25-2018

Quote: (09-25-2018 07:35 PM)crispytaco Wrote:  

Are you able to maintain a conversation with a male friend? If you say yes, then it would be the same, with a little more spicy. As somebody stated you are worried about the outcome.

Yeah I'm fine with other guys. Just have a fear of rejection that's not there when talking to a guy.

Thoughts on easing into game - B-Minus - 09-26-2018

I'm in a group in class with 2 of us guys and one 7-8/10. It feels so beta to try and compete for the girl, so I engaged her but not as much as the other guy. Also I felt it would be weird engaging only her with him right there watching, so I asked questions directed at both of them. Should I try to escalate or not because if I get rejected we have to do group presentations and discussions almost every class, so that would be super awkward.

Thoughts on easing into game - B-Minus - 09-26-2018

Alright so I've decided to stop wasting time over analyzing things on RVF and I'm going to just do 100 approaches, record them in a log, and go from there. I'm not going to make myself do a certain amount per week, however that may change when I get into it. This may take me a while as I'm new to interacting with girls in a romantic way. I'm starting tomorrow, 9/27/18. Story on me: Almost 21 year old virgin, never kissed a girl, had a girlfriend, just discovered game. I'll be back with the results.

Thoughts on easing into game - SbigdOgsbigtatsNbigOtruckS - 09-26-2018

You've made too many damn posts. It's like a cold swimming pool. You can ease in but it'll take forever. Just jump in that motherfucker even though it'll suck at first. You will adjust to the water faster.

Thoughts on easing into game - badvik97 - 09-26-2018

Quote: (09-24-2018 03:31 PM)Atomic Lush Wrote:  

You need to do more research. Your questions have been answered multiple times already. You sound like you are outcome dependent. Don't worry about the outcome. Just say Hi. For instance, if she is wearing something with the name of a tourist destination. Just say,. Bahamas? I went there last year. Was it fun? Even if you never went. Just a quick interaction then bounce.

Start approaching 4s and 5s for practice. You also need to develop a vast social circle. You need to have a fun vibe so they will want to be around you.

These are just ideas to get you started while you do more research on RVF.
Again you wouldn't be so nervous if you weren't outcome dependent.

Good Idea