Roosh V Forum
Haremageddon: Stories and Theories - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Haremageddon: Stories and Theories (/thread-70468.html)

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories - MPD - 09-04-2018

Long post so TLDR: my plate count went from 4 to 1 (or zero) very quickly. Some theories: seasons changing, beta re-surfacing or just life happening. Interested in hearing RVFers’ stories and theories.

Intro: What happened

I've had a complete collapse of my little plate pile over a few short weeks. My special social network went from four girls to one, and soon zero. The collapse was capped off by ending things with my main, which still stings (I know I know). Now, this is not my first rodeo so I know things bounce back and already working on a few leads. However, analyzing it could be useful

Story Time: How it happened

1- Shorty: a cool girl, but we were physically incompatible in a very real sense. Bluntly stated, she had a very short love tunnel. I’d be maybe one third in and hit the back. One day, she wanted to talk about it, which I reluctantly went along with. 3 hours of her talking and mostly crying ensued. The sex thing was workable but her emotional explosion was a huge red flag. I had to let her go. “do no harm" and all that good stuff

2- Weirdwolf: I've dealt with my share of weird ones over the years but this was a first. One day she suddenly freaked out saying "you only want sex". Mind you, we've hung out 7-8 times and only did the deed 3 times by then. Things turned hilarious when she asked me "you like sex every week? that's too much!". Technically still seeing her but closing things soon

3- Lovely Troll: As you can already tell, I'm really punching below my weight with this one. I had levelled with her early on so she doesn't expect/ask for much. Pros: available, low hassle, eager to please. Cons: everything else. I'll cut her soon too.

4- X-main: The main of 10 months. Prone to emotional swings (aren't they all?) so there were a few hiccups. Recently some BS about/with her ex came up. Kept things light and fun per RVF wisdom UNTIL she eventually managed to piss me off. I blew up though I knew that was the game she's playing. Oh well

Theory Time: Why it happened

1- Change of Weather/Season: My previous haremageddons all happened on the edge of seasons, with early spring being the big one. As with most other things, humans are more animals than they like to admit. So, it's not at all unthinkable that we also have a "mating season”, hence the seasonal collapses.

2- Negative Feedback Loop: You lose a girl, so you consciously or subconsciously invest more in the remaining ones. After all, you have more time now and maybe, just maybe, you're worried more of them will disappear on you. et voila, that's exactly what they do because as RVF long preached, bitches be allergic to betatude.

3- Life happening: this may sound like an excuse but it's very real. Health, work, family, friends: any one of those could take time and energy away from plate maintenance, and those aspects of life are more important.

RVF, do you have haremageddon stories and theories of your own? how do the vets handle it?

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories - MPD - 10-08-2018

Alrighty then. I'll use this thread as a log of sorts [Image: biggrin.gif]

- As planned, I cut Weirdy and Trolly. More precisely, Weirdy faded to the background and I never pursued. I'm sure Trolly is out there somewhere

- A new lady took their place (nickname suggestions welcome). Cute, pleasant but emotional so she'll do anything as long as "comfort" continues. Somehow I don't see this thing lasting very long though

- The X-Main resurfaced with a lame restart text (reminded me of the thread on girls' openers). I let it simmer for a few days then replied. The exchange was only a few words back and forth. It'd be good to bring her back to the fold but I realize this is a dangerous manouever. Zero/minimal investment is the name of the game. Advice welcome!

- No other leads have panned out. I was especially bummed out about 2 of those. Details for another post but let's just say that I'm far from being full plated again. The current goal is to add one more option. Options are good!

- The big variable affecting everything else is my living arrangement. I'm currently hosting and taking care of someone so bringing girls home is no longer possible. This is complicating logistics, especially for new leads.

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories - TheMaleBrain - 10-19-2018

Quote: (09-04-2018 04:46 AM)MPD Wrote:  

2- Weirdwolf: I've dealt with my share of weird ones over the years but this was a first. One day she suddenly freaked out saying "you only want sex". Mind you, we've hung out 7-8 times and only did the deed 3 times by then. Things turned hilarious when she asked me "you like sex every week? that's too much!". Technically still seeing her but closing things soon

Happens to me on occasion. I look her in the eye and say that sex is the basis of the relationship. Also state that we do other things (I assume you sometime do).
"you like sex every week? that's too much!" - Shit test. Suggest telling her that it's mutual or ignore and plow.

3- Lovely Troll: As you can already tell, I'm really punching below my weight with this one. I had levelled with her early on so she doesn't expect/ask for much. Pros: available, low hassle, eager to please. Cons: everything else. I'll cut her soon too.
I assume low attraction. Had HB5 plate for over a year, a while back. She was good in bed, but I did not want to "show her".

Theory Time: Why it happened

1- Change of Weather/Season: My previous haremageddons all happened on the edge of seasons, with early spring being the big one. As with most other things, humans are more animals than they like to admit. So, it's not at all unthinkable that we also have a "mating season”, hence the seasonal collapses.

2- Negative Feedback Loop: You lose a girl, so you consciously or subconsciously invest more in the remaining ones. After all, you have more time now and maybe, just maybe, you're worried more of them will disappear on you. et voila, that's exactly what they do because as RVF long preached, bitches be allergic to betatude.

3- Life happening: this may sound like an excuse but it's very real. Health, work, family, friends: any one of those could take time and energy away from plate maintenance, and those aspects of life are more important.
Seems that 4 might have been too much for you. I cap at 3, but that's me.
Note that we have limited time/emotional resources for harem mgmt. You might have been citing more than you could chew.

I think that "Seasons theory" is mostly BS. Girls like to enter winter with a B/F (cuddling, cold makes them long for security). It is easier to mate in the spring, but this looks like "buffering".

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories - TheMaleBrain - 10-20-2018

Quote: (10-08-2018 04:21 AM)MPD Wrote:  

Alrighty then. I'll use this thread as a log of sorts [Image: biggrin.gif]

- As planned, I cut Weirdy and Trolly. More precisely, Weirdy faded to the background and I never pursued. I'm sure Trolly is out there somewhere

- A new lady took their place (nickname suggestions welcome). Cute, pleasant but emotional so she'll do anything as long as "comfort" continues. Somehow I don't see this thing lasting very long though

- The X-Main resurfaced with a lame restart text (reminded me of the thread on girls' openers). I let it simmer for a few days then replied. The exchange was only a few words back and forth. It'd be good to bring her back to the fold but I realize this is a dangerous manouever. Zero/minimal investment is the name of the game. Advice welcome!

- No other leads have panned out. I was especially bummed out about 2 of those. Details for another post but let's just say that I'm far from being full plated again. The current goal is to add one more option. Options are good!

- The big variable affecting everything else is my living arrangement. I'm currently hosting and taking care of someone so bringing girls home is no longer possible. This is complicating logistics, especially for new leads.

Trolly - unless you have no attraction, it looks like a good bet for minimal investment.
New lady - Cumforty (if you ... inside) or RollerComfort
X-Main - Text and set a meetup in a bar near your place. Then move her to your place and try to bang.
Logistics - How about a friend's place that you can use? If it is an option...
Also, be frank about it. You can say it upfront to manage expectations.

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories - MPD - 10-29-2018

Cheers, Male Brain. On mobile so can't quote but you make good points there!

First off, you're right. 4 girls are too many, even if 2 are on the back burner. Even simple maintenance takes time and some energy.

Trolly still texts, and I reply but have no plans to meet up anytime soon. Last time, it was a pain to get Trolly out of my place even though I said that I have early morning plans before it went down. That aside, I feel bad after I meet her more than half the time, knowing I could've spent the time on someone/something better.

Like clockwork, RollerCom* gave me the "what are we" shit test and I saw it coming a mile away. What I didn't expect was the audacity to ask that while admitting that she just wanted a fling - initially! I have experience with this so I gave my stock answer. The experience comes from a sticking point: I give off a strong BF candidate vibe most of the time. Pros: good for repeat business, catnip for a certain demographic. Cons: the recurring shit tests, sucks for (most) college girls, among other things

And I hear you on the X-Main advice, except that I've already done after a previous hiccup. It worked for a bit but left some debris. This time I'm doing it different: we met for a quick catchup (that i kept extremely short to her surprise). I'll follow-up in a bit to meet again. Bottomline: even though I like parts of her, if she isn't ok with how i want things , i'll just wish her well and walk away. No harm, no foul

Now, I want to reassure anyone reading that I know that RVF is not a relationship advice column so on to more important things!

-Logistics is still a biaaatch - no friends or wings with a place to use. I'm left with hotels, motels and AirBnBs as my options. Not terrible but not smooth sailing either

-Still getting no love from college girls, probably a combination of BF vibe, bad logistics and almost zero partying. From other threads, I know the answer is either day day or get some good pics and join the masses on Tinder.

-Good news is there are 3 new leads from a few rusty approaches: a recent grad (I'll count her as a college girl if it happens- blame my ego), a mixed one (kryptonite!) and one who elderly opened me (or maybe it was a genuine question - no matter). Wish me luck boys

*Cumforty sounds funny but I don't risk that nasty 18 year old commitment!