Roosh V Forum
Need Hairstyle advice - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Need Hairstyle advice (/thread-70441.html)

Need Hairstyle advice - B-Minus - 09-01-2018

Hey guys just need opinions here. I have a long thin face with a big nose and big ears, would this look bad with a a buzz cut? I wouldn't care about this normally but when getting into game I've heard every advantage counts, especially for a noob. I want a buzz because it is so easy to clean and maintain, plus it feels more comfortable, so what would you do?

Need Hairstyle advice - chicane - 09-01-2018

Grow it long and go for the Rasputin look

Need Hairstyle advice - Paracelsus - 09-01-2018

The higher the hair, the closer to God.

[Image: th?id=OIP.URj8ppCjHJh91omp0yHvWwHaK6&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]

Need Hairstyle advice - louiebeans - 09-01-2018

Business up front, Party in the back

[Image: 888f71189c85533f535083178bae27ec.jpg]

Need Hairstyle advice - Zoso - 09-01-2018

Find a good-looking mate and ask him.

Need Hairstyle advice - Bacchus - 09-02-2018

Bowl cut:

[Image: o-DYLANN-ROOF-570.jpg?7]

Need Hairstyle advice - UniversalMen - 09-07-2018

Quote: (09-01-2018 02:21 AM)B-Minus Wrote:  

Hey guys just need opinions here. I have a long thin face with a big nose and big ears... I've heard every advantage counts, especially for a noob. I want a buzz because it is so easy to clean and maintain, plus it feels more comfortable, so what would you do?

It's not that it won't look good on you but does it fit your style, the kind of women you want to attract? A buzz cut is a really bland, military look. Unless you're looking for women who have an attraction for men in uniform, of course.

First, try looking up photos of male models/celebrities that have a similar facial structure to your own. You don't want hairstyles that make your face look more round, forehead long or exaggerate your facial structure to be non-symmetrical.

Second, what type of hair do you have? Coarse, wavy, straight, curly, blond, black, red, etc.,?

Third, you need a hair stylist that can listen to what you want and also provide you with ideas of styles that would be best suited for your head. Not all hairstyles will look good on you. No joke, I prefer gay men when it comes to styling my hair. They know what looks best on a man, and women will appreciate it.

Fourth, let your hair grow out. Depending on the style you're going for (i.e., short, long, long on top and short on the sides) you will need to grow your hair out to a certain length, especially, if you want longer hair on top. It can take months for your hair to get to a length you want, and most women like a man who has a full head of hair. Your hair stylist will also recommend you grow your hair out for the reason you may not be satisfied with a certain style and want to switch to something else.

There are a few other factors. A simple google search of what type of hair you have and color can provide you with some foundation of what you want and what hairstyles will look good for your hair type.

Lastly, remember that finding a hairstyle that looks good on you or suits your head best, makes the difference. Don't just look at what is in. Eat plenty of protein. It might take a few months to a year before you find what looks best on you, and women like a man that takes care of his hair.

Best of luck!

Need Hairstyle advice - Griprip08 - 09-07-2018

Going through this now. Im still trying to find what looks good. You8 have to just try some things out.

Believe it or not pinterest had really helped me. Once you find what youre looking for find a competent hairstylist.

Ive also found a few apps that you can download and tryout different looks. They are not amazing but get the point across.

Need Hairstyle advice - subterfuge - 09-08-2018

[Image: 20-best-mens-haircuts-in-2018_1.jpg]

Need Hairstyle advice - chicane - 09-08-2018

I'm actually catching a lot of crap for my current hair style. I work out at a gym that doesn't have air conditioning, so in the interest of surviving the Texas heat, I shave my head in the summer. Right now I'm letting it grow back out while I'm in Ukraine and I have people telling me it makes me look like a convict, which apparently doesn't get Ukrainian girls wet like it does American girls.

Need Hairstyle advice - HankMoody - 09-10-2018

Honestly, a good barber will be able to sort this out for you -- preferably a male one. You should have a good barber in your circle, and I don't mean Hair Cuttery.

I only go to one guy, and all I ask is (a) will it look professional in court and (b) how little maintenance can I get away with?

Personally, I prefer a cut that requires little or no product. On court days I'll throw in some American Crew and part it to the side. Normal days nothing.

Also, buy a ton of combs. They are cheap. Keep them in your blazers, your briefcase, your car, and pretty much everywhere.

Need Hairstyle advice - Rhyme or Reason - 09-10-2018

Just do yourself a favor and don't try to save $ by going to a "friend" hairstylist, because you don't want someone in that field (feminine as fuck) being trusted to make you look good. Not on anything less than a strictly professional level. Most guys in that field are wac as fuck straight up. I know a "stylist' but wouldn't trust him to cut my hair because he is butthurt I won't start a band with him. Think I'm gonna let him cut my hair? fuck no!

Need Hairstyle advice - Sir_Night - 09-12-2018

I'm a hairstylist guys. Send me your pictures for suggestions.

Need Hairstyle advice - tomzestatlu - 09-13-2018

[Image: 1513732605930s.jpg]

Need Hairstyle advice - Sir_Night - 09-13-2018

Long back and sides, short on top.