Roosh V Forum
Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico (/thread-69593.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - DamienCasanova - 08-14-2018

I can't believe how this is being buried by the media, is there not a thread on this yet?

[Image: new-mexico-terror-camp.jpg?w=640&h=480]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...ew-mexico/

This is very alarming. In testimony and documents provided to a federal court the DOJ is outlining how Islamic extremist Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training inside a sketchy and filthy New Mexico compound where 11 children were being held.

To make matters even more disconcerting, his father, also named Siraj Wahhaj, was an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and was a character witness in the trial for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious “blind sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

(Via Fox News) The father of a missing 3-year-old who was arrested at a New Mexico compound linked to “extremist Muslims” last week was training children to commit school shootings, court documents filed on Wednesday revealed.

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj be held without bail.

Authorities raided the compound on Friday after a monthslong search investigating the disappearance of Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, a boy with severe medical issues who went missing from Georgia in December.

On Monday, a child’s remains were found on the property, but authorities were working on a positive identification and did not confirm if the remains were that of the missing boy.

[…] The makeshift compound — located near the Colorado border — was found shielded by old tires, wooden pallets and other debris. Upon authorities’ arrival, Wahhaj was “heavily armed with an AR15 rifle, five loaded 30 round magazines, and four loaded pistols, including one in his pocket when he was taken down,” Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said.

New Mexico Judge Releases Jihadi Terrorist Camp Suspects Despite Pleas By Sheriff, FBI

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-1...heriff-fbi

A New Mexico judge on Monday agreed to release five suspects arrested on child abuse charges at a New Mexico camp, against the wishes of both the sheriff's department and the FBI, which described the group as "heavily armed and considered extremist(s) of the Muslim belief.

Judge Sarah Backus ordered the suspects - Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Lucas Morton, 40, Jany Leveille, 35, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35 - released on $20,000 bond each Monday evening, reports the Taos County Sheriff's Office. They will be required to wear ankle monitors and maintain weekly contact with their attorneys, and were ordered to cooperate with the New Mexico Children Youth and Families division (CYFD) where the eleven children the sheriff says were being trained to commit school shootings, are being held in protective custody.

Despite authorities finding a dead child's remains on the compound, and an alleged letter sent from one suspect to his brother inviting him to come to New Mexico and die as a martyr, Judge Backus ruled that the state failed to meet the burden of showing the suspects were a danger to the community after several hours of testimony.

tate prosecutors outlined evidence suggesting that at least some of the suspects could have been planning some sort of attack. They said Siraj Wahhaj – who also faces child abduction charges from Georgia after allegedly taking his 3-year-old son – took several weapons classes before coming to New Mexico, and books found on the compound focused on how to build firearms at home.

Various weapons and ammo were found during the raid on August 3, and several more firearms were discovered in subsequent searches. The children were allegedly taught how to load and fire assault rifles.

The 11 kids found at the compound ranged in age from 1 to 15, authorities said. Since the raid they have been placed in the protective custody of state welfare workers with the Children, Youth and Families Department. -KOB.com

According to FBI agent Travis Taylor, according to interviews with two teens from the compound, Siraj Wahhaj would lead rituals while reading from the Quran, which centered on his now-dead son - who he kidnapped from his mother in Jonesboro, Georgia in order to perform an exorcism to cure his seizures.

We're sure Judge Backus's ruling has nothing to do with the fact that the training camp's ringleader, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, is the son of a famous New York Imam, Siraj Wahhaj - an alleged unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 WTC bombing, who testified as a character witness for the notorious "blind sheikh" Omar Abdel Rahman - who was convicted in 1995 of plotting the attack, according to CBS News. The senior Wahhaj was also described by Women's March founder and liberal Islamic activist Linda Sarsour as a "mentor," and an "amazing man."

[Image: nm%20compound.jpg?itok=vp4E7fCA]

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said that during the initial serving of the search warrant, their tactical team came upon children holding boxes of ammo, and at least one child was armed when he was found.

While cross-examining of Hogrefe, the suspects' defense attorneys each took their chance to try and distance the suspects as far from the weapons as possible, and the connotations of violence they imply. One defense attorney suggested it's "prudent" that children learn how to use firearms safely, which Hogrefe agreed to.

The sheriff also confirmed that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is investigating the legalities surrounding the occupants' possession of firearms.

Another defense attorney pointed out, and Hogrefe confirmed, that the compound's occupants did not shoot at the tactical team as they raided the compound. He did say, however, that Morton was "struggling" and "resisting" while being arrested by deputies. -KOB.com

In reaction to Judge Bacuss's decision, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez said she "strongly disagreed" with the outcome of the hearing, stating "Unfortunately, it highlights how extreme the New Mexico Supreme Court has been in dictating pretrial release for all kinds of dangerous criminals."

So New Mexico really is the pipeline right into America, this shit is like Breaking Bad there for real...

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Number one bummer - 08-14-2018

Surprised they didn't just take him into federal custody and drop the state stuff altogether. That might be why he was released.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Suits - 08-14-2018

I don't think the media has been covering this up. It's been popping up on MSN.com all week.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - DamienCasanova - 08-14-2018

Quote: (08-14-2018 10:00 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Surprised they didn't just take him into federal custody and drop the state stuff altogether. That might be why he was released.

The only way I can imagine there is to let them go, is tracking them and hoping they will lead back up the food chain to other terrorists they are working with.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - scotian - 08-14-2018

It’s hard to believe that a fucking jihadi school shooter factory is being swept under the rug like this. It also boggles the mind that the suspects are out on bail and to top it off, it’s lead by the son of an alleged co-conspirator of the 1993 WTC attack. That family should have been sent back to fuckoffistan 25 years ago or at the very least been under some type of surveillance that wouldn’t have allowed them to start a fucking terror compound like this.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Suits - 08-14-2018

Quote: (08-14-2018 10:11 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

The only way I can imagine there is to let them go, is tracking them and hoping they will lead back up the food chain to other terrorists they are working with.

My understanding is that they have been released on bond bail and are subject to electronic ankle device monitoring.

Quote: (08-14-2018 10:08 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't think the media has been covering this up. It's been popping up on MSN.com all week.

It's disproportionate coverage, if there was an actual school shooting you would hear about it non-stop for months. Where is the outrage from the Parkland crew? This wasn't some "lone psycho" tortured young individual. An Islamic terror cell, likely ISIS was actually training children to commit more school shootings INSIDE America. Are you kidding me bro?

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Number one bummer - 08-14-2018

Quote: (08-14-2018 10:11 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Link

Turns out he is in federal custody. I'm guessing he was never free but the lazy journos weren't there in person they just looked at court website and saw he was released. I'm guessing the state charges are dropped so they can hammer him with terrorist charges in fed court.

Pretty sad only one obscure paper is reporting on this. If this guy heard Trump say the n-word he would be getting international attention. Also Media Matters would like to remind people that is racist to associate this with muzzies because "Dylan Roof" or something retarded like that.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Kona - 08-14-2018

Remember we got Trump in the white house.

If there's not a lot of coverage it could be that there's things that are a matter of national security that they don't want out there. I mean Suits saw it, and he's in China, or so (((they))) want us to think.

Just that many tires in the picture makes the whole thing fishy though.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-14-2018 10:14 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

It's disproportionate coverage, if there was an actual school shooting you would hear about it non-stop for months. Where is the outrage from the Parkland crew? This wasn't some "lone psycho" tortured young individual. An Islamic terror cell, likely ISIS was actually training children to commit more school shootings INSIDE America. Are you kidding me bro?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen this story repeatedly at the top of newsfeeds for many mainstream news companies.

I think you're seeing what you want to see in this situation with no actual facts to back it up.

Quote: (08-14-2018 10:48 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen this story repeatedly at the top of newsfeeds for many mainstream news companies.

I think you're seeing what you want to see in this situation with no actual facts to back it up.

I know being contrarian is your gimmick, and that's cool man, i'll play along to talk about this some more. You know exactly what i'm talking about. Can you not see the difference in the selective outrage? Admittedly I don't even look at most mainstream media, but i'm just not seeing anyone on the leftstream media too worried about this actual alarming threat. Maybe you get filtered with different content in China as well? Just so you know, on cable in the USA, CNN/MSNBC isn't giving this story more than a few seconds before they get back to bashing Trump.

There's all the outrage on one side about President Trump using naughty words calling someone a dog...but where is the outrage when there is a terror cell in the middle of the desert packed with guns and ammo training 11 kids to kill other children, in conditions that SJW's wouldn't let their dogs live in.

There are too many alarming things to mention. What is going on with New Mexico's border? What is going on with the pretrial release of dangerous criminals there? What kind of human/drug/gun trafficking pipeline runs through there? Apparently we spy on everyone except the actual terrorists now

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Number one bummer - 08-15-2018

Damien has this one nailed down. I saw this story for the first couple days when it just sounded like a horrific child abuse case. Similar to the family in Cali last year that couldn't leave the house. Once the muslim angle came this story was buried. If this guy was white and planning white supremacist terrorist attacks, I wouldn't have to look up the 'Charlotte Observer' to see his legal status. Maybe Winnie the Pooh wants the Chinese to recognize that Islamic terrorism is a global threat as opposed to Trump using mean words.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Fender_Bender - 08-15-2018

3 days wall to wall coverage and (*race war fingers crossed*) hype for Charlottesville.

Indefinite solitary confinement for Manafort over some tax fuckery.

I don't follow the MSM but by browsing what the Failing NY Times had on its main mobile page....nothing. This piece of trash gets fucking released after proof of horrifying crimes/plans. The only consolation is that apparently today they had to evacuate the courthouse due to credible threats to the judge. I can't condone violent threats like this but it is at least good to see people aren't just going to take this shit lying down like Sweden or something. When rule of law fails and justice is not served what is left? Especially when the media is complicit in this failure?

It's not unfeasible there are 20 of these camps already in existence in the middle of fucking nowhere in the vast expanses of the US thanks to the past and ongoing seeding of rural America with random ass refugees and illegal border crossers that share a common medieval conquest ideology.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Suits - 08-15-2018

Quote: (08-14-2018 09:51 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

I can't believe how this is being buried by the media...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8270176]

It's disproportionate coverage.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8270176]

Quote: (08-14-2018 11:44 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

I know being contrarian is your gimmick...

Good work man, you've gone from "it's being buried!" to "it's disproportionate coverage!" to "you're being contrarian!"

You have any more fancy backtracking you wanna do?

Quote: (08-15-2018 12:06 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Once the muslim angle came this story was buried.

Headline from Yahoo (via Reuters) 55 minutes ago: New Mexico judge gets death threats after granting bail to Muslim compound members

One day ago in the Chicago Tribune: New Mexico judge orders 5 adults held without bail on child abuse charges

Quote:Quote:

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe told reporters in early August that the suspects were "extremists of the Muslim faith..."

Fox News, posted 6 hours ago: Woman arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound moved to federal custody, sheriff says

Posted 18 hour ago on Townhall: Outrage: Judge Releases Possible Islamic Terror Suspects In New Mexico Compound Case On Bond

Posted 6 days ago on National Review: Islamic Extremist Trained Children to Commit School Shootings at New Mexico Compound

Posted 6 days ago by the New York Daily News: Man arrested at New Mexico compound was allegedly training children to carry out school shootings

That's weird, because you said that as soon as the Muslim angle came out, this story was buried.

Do you care to do some backtracking on your original claims as well?

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - void - 08-15-2018

Anyone watched Sicario 2 the last weeks?

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - PrimeTime32 - 08-15-2018

Suits, just because there are a few articles here and there doesn't mean its getting the coverage it deserves. Here in America when the mainstream news media wants to push a story its plastered everywhere on every news site, its the leading story in the entire cycle, there are discussion panels on each show with guest brought in to "weigh in" on the topic. It is literally pushed 24/7 on the air waves, like how they were trying to blame guns for school shootings and trying to figure out how to ban them. Here is this guy training kids to be school shooters, an actual case with evidence to a cause of the problem of school shootings, and yet it is getting nowhere near the same coverage as the push to vilify the NRA or ban guns. I wonder why.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Suits - 08-15-2018

OK, so we've gone from...

Quote: (08-14-2018 09:51 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

I can't believe how this is being buried by the media...

...to...

Quote: (08-15-2018 12:06 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Once the muslim angle came this story was buried.

...to...

Quote: (08-15-2018 03:29 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Suits, just because there are a few articles here and there doesn't mean its getting the coverage it deserves.

First you guys completely ignore the level of media attention this story has been getting and just assume that the "mainstream media is hiding something." Then, when you get called out and thoroughly embarrassed by actual facts of the situation, you retreat to "the attention it deserves," an express so subjective no one could ever prove you wrong.

I have shown that DamienCasanova and Number one bummer have been absolutely wrong about their factless assumptions. Is your view of the world so far from the truth that you have no choice but to cowardly hide behind completely subjective and meaningless phrases like "it's not getting the attention it deserves?"

Yes, school shootings get more media coverage than planned school shootings. No big surprise there.

Now let's see if Damien and Bummer have enough courage to come back and admit to being wrong.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - captain_shane - 08-15-2018

delete

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Kona - 08-15-2018

So this guy they arrested used to hang out with The Blind Sheik. Or at least his dad did. That Blind Sheik man he was a real dick.

Like I said earlier, if this shit has links to some real bad terrorists, there's probably good reason this isn't getting 24 hour coverage.

Aloha!

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - CynicalContrarian - 08-15-2018

The butthurt media were hoping for 'two weeks of hate' from the Charlottesville event this past weekend.

This compound was never on their agenda nor does it fit "The Narrative".

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-15-2018

The media often did not mention that it was a Jihadi terrorist training camp. They made into a compound and a case of child-abuse.

They utterly suppressed the information.

[Image: jihadi-training-camp-new-mexico-600x338....=600%2C338]

Would a white terror group be released on bail when they were found to be guilty of fucking training school shooters!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Quote:[/url]

Roosh tweeted on it.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1027628679625621504]

I frankly don't think that it is a psyop.

When they change the headlines to suppress the Islamist angle and then suppress the news making it out to be about guns, a compound and child-abuse instead of Islam, then you know that it's not a psyop.

With Islamic terrorist attacks just as any others there are a couple degrees:

1) Full false flag attack planned and executed by agents - usually with a good kill-count and at best patsies found if at all any

2) Some planning from above or at least agencies letting Jihadis do the deed

3) True believers going ahead and almost making it / sometimes they manage to go through with it. In our times many of the bigger planned attacks like this one get intercepted. You cannot prevent everything, but it seems to me that they are currently doing their utmost to prevent Islamic terror - the 100.000+ Muslim refugees to the US must not be stopped. The enrichment must continue.

Also politicians meeting up with future and previous terrorists - this is nothing new. Obama met so many Muslims and even Muslim Brotherhood leaders that he touched hand with quite a few beheaders.

Here the media suppressing the info - even Fox news guilty of it:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/abc-c...ldren-case

ABC, CBS, NBC omit all mention of Islamic ties in New Mexico compound starved children case

Fox News even speaks as if it's a story about a dad abducting his son.

IT WAS A FUCKING ISLAMIC TERRORIST TRAINING CAMP WHERE THEY TRAINED CHILDREN TO DO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS! THIS SHOULD BE WORLD NEWS FOR 2 MONTHS!

Unless of course we don't want to point fingers and have pics surfaced of Obama shaking hands with one of the perps - also the immigration enrichment must never stop enriching.

When Wahhaj was taken down by authorities, he was armed to the teeth, according to the Sheriff’s Office…

While all three networks dedicated time to the story over the last couple of day, none of them had mentioned the ties to radical Islam. It would be one thing to not report it if it was pure speculation, but since the Taos County Sheriff’s Office came out and declared them “extremist[s],” it was a key detail that needed to be included….

No no - not an important detail at all. If it were a Neonazi camp training their kids to do this, then this would be center news for 10 years.

Quote: (08-15-2018 05:43 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Would a white terror group be released on bail when they were found to be guilty of fucking training school shooters!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Because they haven't been found guilty yet. They haven't had their day in court yet and in countries like America, people are innocent until proven guilty.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-15-2018

Quote: (08-15-2018 06:01 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2018 05:43 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Because they haven't been found guilty yet. They haven't had their day in court yet and in countries like America, people are innocent until proven guilty.

Seriously???!!!!! There is a scale of bail releases as well. Do prospective serial killers get out on bail? Prospective terrorists with obvious financial backing who are suspected of training children for school shootings should not be released on fucking bail!!!!!!!!!!

Or next time you find a prospective serial killer you let him out, because he is still innocent.

The severity of the crime has to be taken into account in terms of bail - also the potential of flight and general danger to society.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - Horus - 08-15-2018

Quote: (08-15-2018 04:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

First you guys completely ignore the level of media attention this story has been getting and just assume that the "mainstream media is hiding something." Then, when you get called out and thoroughly embarrassed by actual facts of the situation, you retreat to "the attention it deserves," an express so subjective no one could ever prove you wrong.

A man training children to carry out school shootings is objectively worse than two dozen white supremists marching down the street in Charlottesville. So if the latter event is getting the same or more air time on the news than the former, then it's objectively not getting the attention it deserves.

Son of Prominent Imam Was Training Children as Terrorists in New Mexico - TigerMandingo - 08-15-2018

@ Suits unrelated to the topic in this thread but the whole idea of "innocent until proven guilty" is unfortunately dead and gone in the US. Check out "the confession tapes" on Netflix. Dudes losing decades of their lives due to being vilified in the media and hounded by cops before a trial has even started.

Once you're accused of a crime, you're done. That poor bastard from Stanford is a good example.

"innocent until proven guilty" has a nice ring to it, but is unfortunately bullshit. It has about as much credibility as when the Founding Fathers wrote "all men are created equal" while being slave owners.