Roosh V Forum
Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? (/thread-69346.html)

Pages: 1 2

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Markcrist - 07-26-2018

Do you guys think that allowing poor countries in Europe to join the EU destroyed the SMV of British men in terms of getting girls from EE?

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Rocha - 07-26-2018

Quote: (07-26-2018 08:01 AM)Markcrist Wrote:  

Do you guys think that allowing poor countries in Europe to join the EU destroyed the SMV of British men in terms of getting girls from EE?

No, the Brits are good at it themselves.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Fortis - 07-26-2018

No. Lots of solid Brits kill it in EE and globally. That accent and the assumptions behind it still carry massive weight in the world.

I'd say that Brits actually fuck it up themselves by being alcoholic pests when they travel for their stag parties or whatever. Not hating, but whenever a gaggle of drunk brits shows up at a bar in China, I close my tab and bounce because they're loud and annoying.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - jeffreyjerpp - 07-26-2018

I look quite Anglo, and was in EE a few weeks ago.

As soon as female tour guides realized I spoke only English, they would divert their attention solely to me, begin twirling their hair, etc.

My gf's friends and family treated me absurdly well, too.

In a lot of EE, 50k Euro/yr is a fortune. If you are British or American and appear mildly successful, you are rich by their standards. Women in EE would be thrilled to secure such a guy, and they understand they need to be attractive, feminine, and pleasant to secure a man.

The EU has reduced opportunities for British men in Britain, but has actually done the reverse in EE countries themselves. Why? The most successful guys leave for job opportunities in Western Europe, which leaves the very traditional women with a smaller pool of men to fight over.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - redpillage - 07-26-2018

Quote: (07-26-2018 08:40 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

No. Lots of solid Brits kill it in EE and globally. That accent and the assumptions behind it still carry massive weight in the world.

I'd say that Brits actually fuck it up themselves by being alcoholic pests when they travel for their stag parties or whatever. Not hating, but whenever a gaggle of drunk brits shows up at a bar in China, I close my tab and bounce because they're loud and annoying.

I live in Spain - need I say more? Most Spaniards despise the Brits for those very reasons. I myself always tell my girl not to speak in English to me when we're out and about. Spaniards are mostly unable to differentiate between Americans and the British and while they tolerate and sometimes even like the former the majority of them can't stand the latter.

So yeah, if the Brits aren't getting any tail then it's mostly their own fault for working extra hard each summer season to further ingrain an already negative reputation.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - droughtmeat - 07-26-2018

yea the Brits basically throw up all over the place and are completely out of control, all the time. But the girls are just as bad. Whenever I go to events like pubcrawls, the Brits show up drunk to the actual drinking event.
I also never see them running game, just getting as drunk as possible and throwing up

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Que enspastic - 07-26-2018

Obviously it destroyed British women’s SMV, not that it was ever high but now you can simply never touch them and live a sexually satisfied life

In London I think I had about 5 close mates all with Polish / Czech / Romanian / Slovak / Estonian girlfriends.

I didn’t see this happening the other way around

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Conquerer7 - 07-26-2018

No offence to the English on this forum but I would say English SMV more so than British SMV. I am Scottish and British but say that Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish (who can pretend to be Irish for higher SMV) guys would be mostly fine just due to the fact there are a lot less of us. My accent plus fascination about Scotland has got a number of girls turned on during dates.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - BangBoy123 - 07-27-2018

Quote: (07-26-2018 07:24 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

No offence to the English on this forum but I would say English SMV more so than British SMV. I am Scottish and British but say that Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish (who can pretend to be Irish for higher SMV) guys would be mostly fine just due to the fact there are a lot less of us. My accent plus fascination about Scotland has got a number of girls turned on during dates.

It very much depends on the standard of English that the women in a particular country speak. For example, in much of the FSU, Scots, Irish and Welsh generally have a hard time being understood because of the accent. As an English man even I struggle with some of the thicker accents of Glaswegians and Southern Irish. But other countries like Scandinavia for example, I would imagine being a non-English Brit would have advantages, if you're Scottish they will automatically think of Braveheart etc

Speaking accent less English is huge advantage in many countries, where the girls' English is not perfect, in terms of being understood.

In Ukraine, where I have spent considerable time, they are impressed that I'm from London, but they don't think automatically that i'm a classy Brit because of my accent, unlike other places. I get laid because of the way I talk more in the UK than I do in Ukraine.

I also think the Irish accent can be wonderful, and Southern Irish girls' accent especially really turns me on, think Dolores O'Riordan.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - britchard - 07-28-2018

No, why would it have done so? Could you explain your reasoning behind this, I'm genuinely curious.

If anything, it just lowered British women's SMV.

Quote: (07-26-2018 07:24 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

If you're from anywhere in the British Isles, you're fucking up big time if you're not able to spin it as a boost of SMV when abroad. I can't think of any countries worth travelling to where being British might put you at a disadvantage.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - N°6 - 07-28-2018

I would say that the gap between domestic SMV and continental or international SMV is the widest for British men.

*British women value them lowly (class system plays a part in this)

*International women value them highly if they don’t trigger the drunken stereotype

*International women imagine flirting with a native English speaker ever since they started to learn English

*WW2 and the subsequent controlled demolition of the British Empire destroyed the average British man’s SMV. Just look at the post industrial matriarchal sink estates with welfare queens bringing up children of different absent fathers of different races.

* The EU has added more competition among women who hitherto were enjoying men of various races from the collapsed former Black colonies.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Que enspastic - 07-28-2018

A British guy who is well educated, dresses well and yet still masculine is a deadly combination.

They are smooth

The issue is that this combination is not common. Although you wouldn’t know it from watching the UK’s best bands and top actors

Whole swathes of the country are bastions of deprivation, drunkenness and anti-intellectualism. Inequality in UK is the highest in Europe. 8/10 poorest cities in Northern Europe are in the UK as well as the richest (London)

Outside of London (Home Counties) many guys struggle to dress themselves, don’t take care of their appearance and look like shit. They have no style or appeal

Then there is the well heeled upper middle and ruling class who speak with a gay lisp even though they are straight, which really doesn’t happen in other countries.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - JimBobsCooters - 07-28-2018

I'd argue that cheap Ryanair flights have done far more damage to British men's SMV because it's allowed their worst to flock to EE in great numbers and provide the worst kind of stereotype affirmation for the locals there who'd otherwise still be thinking of the "Downton Abbey" or James Bond stereotypes instead.

It's the British equivalents of if you judged Australian men after going to Bali as opposed to meeting them in say South America or EE where we're far more tolerable.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Bikal - 07-28-2018

I wouldn't say that the EU has wrecked our SMV, I would contend that British men who behave as drunken oafs hitting up every titty bar in existence and trying to fuck any woman that moves, has enabled our SMV to decline.

That said, if you're British and not a drunken lout, you can still do well, just look at where EasyJet and Ryanair fly then avoid those places.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Mikestar - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 02:01 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

A British guy who is well educated, dresses well and yet still masculine is a deadly combination.

They are smooth

The issue is that this combination is not common. Although you wouldn’t know it from watching the UK’s best bands and top actors

Whole swathes of the country are bastions of deprivation, drunkenness and anti-intellectualism. Inequality in UK is the highest in Europe. 8/10 poorest cities in Northern Europe are in the UK as well as the richest (London)

Outside of London (Home Counties) many guys struggle to dress themselves, don’t take care of their appearance and look like shit. They have no style or appeal

Then there is the well heeled upper middle and ruling class who speak with a gay lisp even though they are straight, which really doesn’t happen in other countries.

You've got this so spot on, especially the gay lisp I cannot understand, my rich classmates all speak like that. English guys have the potential to kill it like you said. I can choose whether to say I am British or Polish but nowadays I say Polish more because in places like Spain they have a negative connotation.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Tintin - 07-29-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 05:12 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

They are smooth

You've got this so spot on, especially the gay lisp I cannot understand, my rich classmates all speak like that. English guys have the potential to kill it like you said. I can choose whether to say I am British or Polish but nowadays I say Polish more because in places like Spain they have a negative connotation.

You're British and actually tell girls you are from a post-soviet country [Image: nuts.gif]

I understand if someone from a poorer country was pretending to be from a richer one, but not the other way around, it's sad

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Belgrano - 07-29-2018

Quote: (07-29-2018 09:44 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

You're British and actually tell girls you are from a post-soviet country [Image: nuts.gif]

Poland is not a post-Soviet country.

Quote: (07-29-2018 09:58 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Poland is not a post-Soviet country.

Post communist rather.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - britchard - 07-29-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 05:12 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

They are smooth

I understand if someone from a poorer country was pretending to be from a richer one, but not the other way around, it's sad

It's pretty clear what Mikestar means, he's saying that he chooses what he describes himself as based on the situation. I'd hazard a guess that if he was in the USA he'd describe himself as British, if he was in Spain/Portugal/Southern Europe he'd describe himself as Polish. Pretty simple.

I agree with the difference in domestic and international SMV. There's a surprisingly large amount of British people who've never been abroad (about 25% I think). Take away Spain from that (where the idiots just sit around a hotel pool getting skin cancer and gorging themselves on English food) and it probably goes up to around 50%.

It's really not rocket science. Play up to the stereotype. That doesn't mean wearing a top hat, monocle and waistcoat, but just dress sharply, be articulate, intelligent and interesting and the rest will fall in to place.

Complete Rubbish.

If you're scared of being judged by what country you're from, then you're an unconfident and weak man. I'm a British man, wherever I go, and I fuck wherever I go, if a girl wants to judge me on my nationality, she can fuck off and I hit on the next one.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Constitution45 - 07-29-2018

It is actually quite exciting how well you can do as a British man overseas.

Personally, even going to Paris for me, opens up lots of opportunities. Let alone travelling to elsewhere in Europe.

Other Brits can testify to the U.S being a 'pussy paradise' for us just on the accent alone.

Overwhelming British men have very low standards and don't have that 'conquering' attitude to their game, which foreign men have.

Then there is the drinking alcohol. We must be suprassing Russia in the 1990s with our current drinking culture; which will in turn have negative effects on the population and reproduction.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - britchard - 08-01-2018

What do you mean by a 'conquering attitude'?

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Rocha - 08-01-2018

[Image: embarrassed.gif][Image: embarrassed.gif][Image: embarrassed.gif]

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - Mikestar - 08-01-2018

Quote: (07-29-2018 02:38 PM)Tintin Wrote:  

Complete Rubbish.

If you're scared of being judged by what country you're from, then you're an unconfident and weak man. I'm a British man, wherever I go, and I fuck wherever I go, if a girl wants to judge me on my nationality, she can fuck off and I hit on the next one.

Yeah. I agree with that. The fact is I am Polish by birth but my identity is much more British because I have lived here nearly all my life. If a girl doesn't like the fact I am Polish she can fuck off yep that's true. All I am saying is that in certain countries I get better results if I say one or the other, if it works for me, so what.

Did the EU Destroy the British Mans SMV? - teddy bear - 08-01-2018

Well, the way UK is heading, it won't be long till it will be more beneficial to say you are Polish rather than British, even with the gold-digging chicks.