Roosh V Forum
Girls Dating with no Panties - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Girls Dating with no Panties (/thread-69252.html)

Pages: 1 2

Girls Dating with no Panties - JohnQPublic - 07-19-2018

A couple of times I've been on a date and discovered that the girl had no panties. This happened 3 times in the last two years and the last time was 2 weeks ago, so I'm wondering what guys think about this.

Two times while we were out for a drink the girl told me she had no panties and once I discovered it after we got home in the normal progression of things. The two who told me that they had no panties while we were in a bar banged on that date.

The 3rd one who didn't say anything banged on the first date but didn't talk about it.

Any ideas on the thought process of these girls? I don't remember this happening so frequently in the past and I can't even remember if it even happened. Is this a new trend?

Girls Dating with no Panties - Conquerer7 - 07-19-2018

Any girl i've been on a date with or met in a club with no panties i've been banging later that night. It is one of the clearest signs. And a big turn on.

Girls Dating with no Panties - Black Caesar - 07-19-2018

Why over think this. She’s just getting her self in state and ready. She made her decision so just run with it and give her the story to tell later to her friends.

One of my most memorable pulls from day Game the girl showed up to our date later that day like this and then we proceeded to eat well and bang out all night.

Later of course she said she had decided to fuck me before she showed up for the date

This one:
http://caesarisblack.com/free-dive/

Girls Dating with no Panties - kinjutsu - 07-19-2018

Yup, its nice when this happens.
It means she's mentally ready to fuck you.
Your only job is to not fuck it up. Simple "fuck up avoidance" game

Girls Dating with no Panties - Hypno - 07-19-2018

I have it in my online dating profile, so it happens with some regularity. One girl showed up at my front door, I gave her a nice big hug and then grabbed her in the pussy like I was Trump. So I knew within 30 seconds she had no panties or bra on. Makes it easy to escalate after that LOL

Girls Dating with no Panties - Supreme4ever - 07-19-2018

I noticed the trend about 6 years ago. I knew some really decent good girls who said it helped with sweaty issues including yeast infections and panty lines as their justification. It is actually one of my fetishes but I have also ran across women who like the ease of access in which I totally agree with all of the above. I think people will be surprised about how many women like to work out without undies especially with the yoga pants. Camel toe alert.

Girls Dating with no Panties - Suits - 07-19-2018

Why do women wear panties anyway? Seems like a lot of unnecessary inconvenience.

Better question, why do men wear underwear? I haven't in over a decade and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Girls Dating with no Panties - JimBobsCooters - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-19-2018 08:02 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Why do women wear panties anyway? Seems like a lot of unnecessary inconvenience.

Better question, why do men wear underwear? I haven't in over a decade and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I only wear them when wearing pants with zippers because Something About Mary clearly scarred me for life!

That and when I'm in a situation where the shorts could come off and a dick waving in the air would not be appropriate (like playing with friends children for example!).

Otherwise, no underwear crew checking in, the Scots were onto something with the whole kilt thing for the freedom.

Girls Dating with no Panties - Beyond Borders - 07-20-2018

Not to take steam out of the thread, but I usually don't wear underwear either. Could be that some people just prefer not to (of course, though, if a girl ventures to tell you, she want to fuck)?

Then again, I'm also pretty damn easy, so there's that...

Girls Dating with no Panties - The Catalyst - 07-20-2018

I am on Team No Underwear also.

Girls Dating with no Panties - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-20-2018

If she has no panties, she's a slut that you can get into bed fast.

If she tells you she has no panties, she's shit-testing you to see if you'll go all horny beta-incel "OMG that is so cool I love you so much now." on her, in which case she'll instantly lose any attraction she had for you. Thus, the best reply to such a shit-test is a non-reaction simple "interesting", then escalate as usual.

Girls Dating with no Panties - whever - 07-20-2018

Had one 'blind date' two years ago with a 8 French girl who came without panties. When I took her home, the first thing she did was to close the curtains. She was super horny and all I had to do was run the Don't Fuck Up game. My easiest 8 ever.

Girls Dating with no Panties - griffinmill - 07-20-2018

Slightly related.

I was on a date with this chick a few nights back. She was wearing a long flowing dress, with a slit down the middle. At one point she crossed her legs and adjusted the dress. I saw a not-too-fast glimpse of blue panties. Was that intentional?

I'd like to think it was.

Girls Dating with no Panties - JohnQPublic - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-20-2018 03:01 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

If she tells you she has no panties, she's shit-testing you to see if you'll go all horny beta-incel "OMG that is so cool I love you so much now." on her, in which case she'll instantly lose any attraction she had for you. Thus, the best reply to such a shit-test is a non-reaction simple "interesting", then escalate as usual.

I guess that could be one reason...In my case I had no idea what to say, so didn't say anything.

Thanks to all you guys for the information that you let it hang while you're out and about. [Image: banana.gif] but I find the camel toe producer style more interesting.

Girls Dating with no Panties - UniversalMen - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-20-2018 02:00 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

I only wear them when wearing pants with zippers because Something About Mary clearly scarred me for life!

Like JimBobsCooters mentions here, my only fear is accidentally zipping up the boys while in a hurry.

Knowing a girl is without panties is a great reassurance she is DTF but I'll be honest. The only girls I've been with that didn't wear panties on a date were exclusive girlfriends. I've never been on a first, second, or third date with a girl that 86'd the panties.

Humor me on this but is it possible that any of these girls that DID wear panties on the first, second, or third dates were so into me (prior to the date) that they didn't want me to think they were a slut?

Girls Dating with no Panties - dark_g - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-20-2018 02:36 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I am on Team No Underwear also.

The perfect storm.

White shorts a case of Bubble guts and a Shart and you'd wish you had undies on.

Girls Dating with no Panties - Dusty - 07-20-2018

Came to this thread hoping to read about pantiless bitches and Sharon Stone type stories. Devolved into dudes saying they don’t wear underwear.

This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping,

Girls Dating with no Panties - TigerMandingo - 07-20-2018

I like to wear good underwear, like Hugo Boss boxer briefs or something similar. Feels really good on the skin. Plus, my balls hang really low so the underwear keeps them in place and prevents them from swinging side to side.

Quote: (07-20-2018 04:44 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Came to this thread hoping to read about pantiless bitches and Sharon Stone type stories. Devolved into dudes saying they don’t wear underwear.

This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping,

My first pantiless bitch did follow up after telling me she had no panties by getting up on the sofa on all fours, turning around and flashing me. A waiter saw it. Can't tell any more about that [Image: angel.gif]

Otherwise. I agree. Surprised that guys would rather tell about their free hanging dick than talking about pussies.

Quote: (07-19-2018 08:02 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Reading one of the other pantie threads that got bumped today, I was thinking. Other than not wearing panties to get in the mood. Maybe some who easily get wet want to go bare to prevent that wet panties and showing any evidence that they are ready to go.

Girls Dating with no Panties - ADEBISIGARANA - 07-20-2018

No panties= play with my pussy while we have drinks.??

Girls Dating with no Panties - Suits - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-20-2018 04:44 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I like to wear good underwear, like Hugo Boss boxer briefs or something similar. Feels really good on the skin. Plus, my balls hang really low so the underwear keeps them in place and prevents them from swinging side to side.

I like having some swing in my step.

Girls Dating with no Panties - JackinMelbourne - 07-21-2018

Another reason: dresses.

It's either g-bangers or nothing. Pick what's more comfortable... I'd be going bald eagle too.

Girls Dating with no Panties - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-23-2018

Girls without panties are just super-horny at the time and have decided at 98%+ certainty to fuck you tonight (or someone). Very very few like how it feels, but obviously it's also sexual.

If only women were always that easy. Also a side note - it's not necessarily only slutty girls who do it.

Sometimes it can be a girl with a notch-count of 3 who is just extremely into you and has been masturbating to you since she saw you.

Girls Dating with no Panties - UniversalMen - 07-23-2018

Quote: (07-23-2018 02:49 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Girls without panties are just super-horny at the time and have decided at 98%+ certainty to fuck you tonight (or someone). Very very few like how it feels, but obviously it's also sexual.

If only women were always that easy. Also a side note - it's not necessarily only slutty girls who do it.

Sometimes it can be a girl with a notch-count of 3 who is just extremely into you and has been masturbating to you since she saw you.

When they're not wearing panties it becomes mutually enjoyable to grab ass.