Roosh V Forum
Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help (/thread-68749.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Bienvenuto - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 02:10 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Is there a photo of this Asian or is it an "Asian"?

Its a question of which -Asian- group has the biggest population in a country.

Say Asian in US or Australia and people will associate the word with Vietnamese, Chinese whatever. Also Apu was an acceptable character on the Simpsons*.

*Never would have been acceptable in the 90's Uk with its majority Pakistani-Indian population whereas stereotyped Chinese/ oriental characters were accepted in those days (because Chinese Oriental people were hardly visible in the Uk).

Say Asian in the UK and ever since the 90's its been associated with Indian-Pakistani, that's in news reports, police reports, medical questionnaires etc.
I'd like to believe its part of the PC culture conspiracy but if it is then that that has been the case for the last 30 years at least.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Constitution45 - 06-08-2018

Firstly Asian in the U.K means South Asian, so Pakistani, Indian, Bengali.

Secondly these men probably made the right decision, judging by this woman's posts and politics, she would have probably turned on them.

If there has been an altercation, and a third party witness states that they were the attackers, then they could be arrested and taken to a police station. Whether they would get charged or not would be a different matter, common sense, and criminal backgrounds would probably play a role, and self defence is always considered. However arrest in the U.K is used to investigate and to remove the risk along with some other things, that wouldn't be applicable in this situation.

In regards to the self defence aspect and getting involved. This is a reason why police officers in the U.K seem limp wristed. They can get dragged through lengthy tribunals and criminal proceedings for pushing someone. They can still do this and have powers to do so, although the level of scrutiny is a lot higher nowadays and the courts are in favour of the defendant. Proof beyond reasonable doubt, essentially means the onus lies on the prosecutor. So front line policing is dead and redundant, criminals who push the boundaries of the law know this, as do the political types, they just play the system; and they are aware that the system and police are weak.

Essentially that is why low level crimes like this woman experienced on the tube, are rampant in London and give off the impression, that they go largely unpunished and bringing a load of grief to all those involved. The time and resources it takes dealing with them, just ends up being pointless, as he the suspect would just get a community order. Meanwhile those who intervened will have the pressure and stress of worrying whether or not they will face repercussions for their heroic act.

It is also a big part of living in a big city, I knew of a couple recently who geniunely tried to help a prostitute who was bleeding and crying in the street. Only to get attacked by her and have her tell the police that it was because they were trying to kidnap her. It was clearly B.S, but the point she gave a defence that is reasonable and there was nothing to disprove against, so she was let off. Thats how the criminal justice system works essentially

On to the next point, people cannot underestimate how left wing London is. I lived in the city for over two decades and it still catches me off surprise. The women, especially the natives are massive feminists and are completely uptight.

Which leads me to saying that men in London should be very careful when proceeding with these women. Almost linking on to the point above, the rate of false allegations for sexual assault and rape is extremely high. You can read between the lines of the commissioners comments about it recently. I wouldn't go off far as saying its an epidemic, and I am not even paying too much attention to it.

If you are going to date women in this city, then it is recommended to see the recent arrivals or international student types who don't get caught up in with the ideology. As that is what it essentially is, just read the evening standard which personifies the political climate of the city.

There may be certain communities who don't play ball, such as the Turks in North London, White working class outpost in Eltham or some African communities who do their own thing. But ultimately this is the cultural top, down, and I say that clearly. It is THE culture, not a foreign entity or outside annoyance.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-08-2018

In the UK - whenever there is any mention of Asian crime and trouble, then it's synonymous with South Asian Muslim - Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.

It's almost never a crazy Indian/Sikh/formerly Hindu guy.

So the likelihood of being a Muslim is 99,99% whenever those things occur. The likelihood that it is a North/East Asian - Chinese, Japanese, Korean - that is 0,000000001%.

You could actually substitute the UK Asian with Muslim and would be correct 99 out of 100 times. (at least when the news concern crime, terror, rape etc.)

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - The Catalyst - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 01:17 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This woman is the "sophisticated" adult version of those low-intelligence high school girls. She votes to bring in a violent class of people, then acts surprised that they're violent.

If you ever wondered why women didn't get voting rights early on, you have your answer right here. Men saw this for what it was in the old days. Too many women can't see the larger picture when it comes to the personal, the political, or both.

Part of it is the progressive inability to think too far ahead. Undeveloped amygdala as it were, atrophied and unable to see obvious threats.

The bigger part is that progressives actually want predation, on a biological level. They want to avoid it themselves obviously, because they're conflict-averse and selfish. But the interesting thing is avoiding predation is not their primary goal. If they can bring predation to everyone it doesn't matter if they themselves get hit, because it preserves the r-selected trait(they reproduce faster).

Anonymous Conservative actually wrote about this, there were mountain lions/cougars semi-regularly killing joggers/hikers in California and progressives actively campaigned against doing something about it. They actually want predation and didn't care about the innocent human lives lost, and instead almost irrationally cared more about some random animals.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - CynicalContrarian - 06-08-2018

At some level, she probably got a cheap thrill from being dominated by an 'asian'.

Whereas her dislike for white men intensified, cause they never chose / bothered to dominate her.

'ShariaholmSyndrome'
'50ShadesOfSharia'

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Syberpunk - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 03:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

In the UK - whenever there is any mention of Asian crime and trouble, then it's synonymous with South Asian Muslim - Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.

It's almost never a crazy Indian/Sikh/formerly Hindu guy.

So the likelihood of being a Muslim is 99,99% whenever those things occur. The likelihood that it is a North/East Asian - Chinese, Japanese, Korean - that is 0,000000001%.

You could actually substitute the UK Asian with Muslim and would be correct 99 out of 100 times. (at least when the news concern crime, terror, rape etc.)

It'd be ironic if the Native UK people start avoiding or acting cold to actual Asian people and attacks on them started because of the media. Nobody asks how they feel being lumped in with the lower median iq-ers.

I think of China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, a distinctive look, I certainly don't think of Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan and Afghanistan.
That is the Middle East.

Is this subtle brainwashing that we shouldn't identify even attackers by their countries, now because nationality doesn't matter anymore?

That we all commit crimes for our own ends very very special snowflakes that need to be "heard"

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Samseau - 06-08-2018

I agree with everyone that the way the law punishes good samaritans and even self-defense in the UK, it makes no sense to defend anyone there. Let alone a brainwashed leftist feminist.

That said, it seems to me that women like her signal the direction of where the culture is heading, so I guess in the future it will be criminal for White men not to intervene. They will argue the White man didn't use his privilege to help out and should be held liable.

If the White man does defend someone, he will be held guilty as the attacker, but if he doesn't defend he will be held guilty for selfishly not helping. No matter what, the White man just loses.

Basically, in the future, whenever something goes wrong they will look for a White male scapegoat to appease the violent non-Whites. Of course, the people in power will still be White or Jewish, but these demons will gladly sacrifice their own to the baying mobs to stay in power.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Leonard D Neubache - 06-08-2018

Lord can only guess how much money you'd have to be making to justify staying there, especially if you had children.

There are gilded cages and then there are gilded prisons complete with muslim prison-gangs.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Huxley Badkin - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 02:32 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Say Asian in the UK and ever since the 90's its been associated with Indian-Pakistani, that's in news reports, police reports, medical questionnaires etc.
I'd like to believe its part of the PC culture conspiracy but if it is then that that has been the case for the last 30 years at least.

No, I think it's much more recent than that. I still scratch my head when I hear "Asian" in reference to Pakistani-Muslim.

I swear it's a 2000's thing, though I suppose it might've started creeping in with Tony Blair, which would be after '97.

When describing disparate ethnic groups, it always much more about nationality. Even 'Asian' wouldn't really be used when talking about people, even Orientals, which would be generally understood to be a catch-all term for Chinese/Korean/Japanese. Besides, when mentioning Indians, Sikhs, or Pakistanis (almost always recognised as distinct identities in Britain) they'd be described as coming from the sub-continent.

'Asian' is just way too vague and all-encompassing - to the point of being meaningless - which, of course, is why it's employed now...

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Nolecbo - 06-08-2018

I am calling BS on her entire story.

This is now the second time this woman is in the press for criticizing the (alleged) non-interference of bystanders. Her first was a #metoo allegation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urant.html

Disgraced photographer Terry Richardson 'unzipped his trousers and exposed himself to a British stylist in a busy restaurant as high-profile fashion figures stood by and failed to act'

Tamara Cincik was with Terry Richardson and other figures at a Paris restaurant
She claims the 52-year-old put his penis on the table but nobody did anything
Richardson has been blacklisted after sexual harassment claims resurfaced
The allegations will further deepen the industries complicity of lurid behaviour

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 01:00 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

I am calling BS on her entire story.

This is now the second time this woman is in the press for criticizing the (alleged) non-interference of bystanders. Her first was a #metoo allegation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urant.html

Disgraced photographer Terry Richardson 'unzipped his trousers and exposed himself to a British stylist in a busy restaurant as high-profile fashion figures stood by and failed to act'

Tamara Cincik was with Terry Richardson and other figures at a Paris restaurant
She claims the 52-year-old put his penis on the table but nobody did anything
Richardson has been blacklisted after sexual harassment claims resurfaced
The allegations will further deepen the industries complicity of lurid behaviour

Terry Richardson put his dick on a table in front of his editors and other people. This behavior of his I can believe. He was known for this kind of shit, but the truth is that people knew him to be one of those artist guys doing stuff like that. They knew that he would try to bang all his models, but they also knew this of Helmut Newton. The difference was just that they had a different style. But you brought 2 models into the same room as Helmut Newton 2 years before his death and you could bet on it, that he would hit on them and try to disappear with them for 60 minutes before re-appearing at that party smiling in a relaxed way.

Did anyone of those blokes ever really rape someone? Nah - they just made advances --- boohooo - just say no, pose for the job and then get out of there - no one forced the girls to suck photographer dick.

----

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Thot Leader - 06-08-2018

As a number of you have pointed out, I think this incident speaks to a broader societal trend: the discouragement/demoralization/castration of western men, resulting in western women beginning to feel the creeping chill of abandonment, which of course they haven't realized due to fermale hypergamy and solipsism reinforced by the culture via media, education, etc.

In my opinion this leads to the most intriguing and perhaps pressing question in the manosphere: Whether western women will ever receive any kind of comeuppance for their insanely short-sighted, irresponsible behavior. Roosh has argued repeatedly and compellingly that they will not, that they will always be shielded no matter what, due to male thirst and the gynocentric nature of society. I think the definition of "comeuppance" is the crux of this argument.

It's true that for the forseeable future western women will continue to live comfortably, meaning they will have access to food, shelter, physical safety (unless they live near migrants), entertainment, and most importantly, attention and validation via their gynocentric social circles, pointless make-work "careers", and social media. Barring a full-on societal breakdown/apocalypse, the correction doesn't seem to be coming along anytime soon.

And yet women feel the chill. They wake up from a one night stand, look in the bathroom mirror and see wear and tear. They might not know the thousand cock stare when it's looking back at them but they sure as fuck know jowels and crow's feet. They have physical and mental health problems they can't simply ignore because poor health always causes discomfort. Their jobs will become more stressful over time as company resources are shifted toward younger, hotter women. The quality of men willing to buy them dinner will decrease markedly, though it's true they will never go hungry.

The woman who used to get flown around the world for "business" will still have a high paying job, though she will actually have to work to earn her pay and will receive no attention beyond what is economically warranted. The single mom is saved from the direct consequences of her actions but she and her children will often find themselves at the mercy of low-rent men. The sassy urbanite/female CEO, or perhaps her daughters or neices or friends, will get accosted and assaulted by the hostile migrants they insisted on bringing in, all while accusing their own men of racism and misogyny. No, she'll never realize it's her fault, but the loss of safety will still be felt, and the harder she tried to anesthetize herself to it, the worse it will get.

Will women get their comeuppance? All depends on how we define our terms. Would comeuppance have to entail women waking up and realizing the catastrophic shit-storm they've caused, and that their pain is self-inflicted? No, because this level of understanding is not something they're built for. But the pain will still be there, and no amount of likes or cats or Xanax or Chad cock will be able to numb it forever.

By a man's standard of justice, women will never pay. But in their own, naive way, they've already started to.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Constitution45 - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 12:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I agree with everyone that the way the law punishes good samaritans and even self-defense in the UK, it makes no sense to defend anyone there. Let alone a brainwashed leftist feminist.

That said, it seems to me that women like her signal the direction of where the culture is heading, so I guess in the future it will be criminal for White men not to intervene. They will argue the White man didn't use his privilege to help out and should be held liable.

If the White man does defend someone, he will be held guilty as the attacker, but if he doesn't defend he will be held guilty for selfishly not helping. No matter what, the White man just loses.

Basically, in the future, whenever something goes wrong they will look for a White male scapegoat to appease the violent non-Whites. Of course, the people in power will still be White or Jewish, but these demons will gladly sacrifice their own to the baying mobs to stay in power.

Criminal gangs are very well protected by the government due to politically motivated human rights groups, political activists and defence lawyers.

Moped gangs in the past would commit petty theft, now they are car jacking people and stabbing/shooting innocent civilians.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44415533

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44414467

These two happened in the last week, and that is not counting the others which are not reported or have been reported, but I can't be bothered to find.

This was predicted, because police officers are now allowed to pursue moped riders. Most pursuits get called off, unless the planets align in the right order and you have the specially trained pursuit officers available near to the scene. Even then if there is any hint of danger to the moped riders, then it will be called off.

If the police were to pursue, they would face tribunals, potentially criminal charges against them. The times when moped offenders have crashed during a police chase and subsequently died, led to protests, government/police backing down, losing frame, until after a three year drawn out investigation, they came to the conclusion that the shit bag who had been arrested over 200 times before the age of twenty was in the wrong.

It is not incompetence, it is all line with an agenda.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - DarkTriad - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 12:57 PM)Huxley Badkin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2018 02:32 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

No, I think it's much more recent than that. I still scratch my head when I hear "Asian" in reference to Pakistani-Muslim.

I swear it's a 2000's thing, though I suppose it might've started creeping in with Tony Blair, which would be after '97.

When describing disparate ethnic groups, it always much more about nationality. Even 'Asian' wouldn't really be used when talking about people, even Orientals, which would be generally understood to be a catch-all term for Chinese/Korean/Japanese. Besides, when mentioning Indians, Sikhs, or Pakistanis (almost always recognised as distinct identities in Britain) they'd be described as coming from the sub-continent.

'Asian' is just way too vague and all-encompassing - to the point of being meaningless - which, of course, is why it's employed now...

It's even worse than that. The common abbreviation for Pakistani person was "Paki". There were so many stories about "You wouldn't believe what this Paki asshole did!" that they declared "Paki" an ethnic slur on par with the N word. Control the language, control the people. If you can't even mention what the problem is, you can keep it from being addressed for a long time.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Days of Broken Arrows - 06-08-2018

^^^^^^

The use of the word "Asian" in the UK to connote Pakistanis or Indians goes back further than the 1990s. It was used in 1985 in the Style Council song "The Stand-Up Comic's Instructions." It comes up at the 55 second mark (below).

I assume songwriter Paul Weller got the expression from the British newspapers since that's where some of his song ideas came from. Prejudice against immigrants was a pet topic of his. He also tackled it in two earlier songs with The Jam: "Down In The Tube Station At Midnight" (where his reference to "take-away curry" lets the listeners know what ethnicity he was singing about), and "Man In The Corner Shop."

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Kona - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 12:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

whenever something goes wrong they will look for a White male scapegoat

I already do this. Its all the white man's fault.

More and more I notice, whitefolks don't stick up for each other as much anymore. Those guys gotta get together like the old days.

Aloha!

The women in the West are getting raped and assaulted increasingly by non-White men, but the numbers are still too low for most of them to feel the pressure - partly because the media does not report on it and partly because the cops often do not persecute or even release them in order not to increase the stats (attempted rape is nothing if you are a Muslim - cops have spoken out against this various interviews). IN this specific case there will be no charges - he will be classified as mentally insane just like many Jihadis and even rapists are.

Ultimately white women or even ones of "mixed heritage" like this one will get their shithole of a country that will be very dangerous and repressive to women, but by then it will be too late to do anything about it. They will likely still blame the white patriarchy.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Buck Wild - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 01:38 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

As a number of you have pointed out, I think this incident speaks to a broader societal trend: the discouragement/demoralization/castration of western men, resulting in western women beginning to feel the creeping chill of abandonment, which of course they haven't realized due to fermale hypergamy and solipsism reinforced by the culture via media, education, etc.

In my opinion this leads to the most intriguing and perhaps pressing question in the manosphere: Whether western women will ever receive any kind of comeuppance for their insanely short-sighted, irresponsible behavior. Roosh has argued repeatedly and compellingly that they will not, that they will always be shielded no matter what, due to male thirst and the gynocentric nature of society. I think the definition of "comeuppance" is the crux of this argument.

It's true that for the forseeable future western women will continue to live comfortably, meaning they will have access to food, shelter, physical safety (unless they live near migrants), entertainment, and most importantly, attention and validation via their gynocentric social circles, pointless make-work "careers", and social media. Barring a full-on societal breakdown/apocalypse, the correction doesn't seem to be coming along anytime soon.

And yet women feel the chill. They wake up from a one night stand, look in the bathroom mirror and see wear and tear. They might not know the thousand cock stare when it's looking back at them but they sure as fuck know jowels and crow's feet. They have physical and mental health problems they can't simply ignore because poor health always causes discomfort. Their jobs will become more stressful over time as company resources are shifted toward younger, hotter women. The quality of men willing to buy them dinner will decrease markedly, though it's true they will never go hungry.

The woman who used to get flown around the world for "business" will still have a high paying job, though she will actually have to work to earn her pay and will receive no attention beyond what is economically warranted. The single mom is saved from the direct consequences of her actions but she and her children will often find themselves at the mercy of low-rent men. The sassy urbanite/female CEO, or perhaps her daughters or neices or friends, will get accosted and assaulted by the hostile migrants they insisted on bringing in, all while accusing their own men of racism and misogyny. No, she'll never realize it's her fault, but the loss of safety will still be felt, and the harder she tried to anesthetize herself to it, the worse it will get.

Will women get their comeuppance? All depends on how we define our terms. Would comeuppance have to entail women waking up and realizing the catastrophic shit-storm they've caused, and that their pain is self-inflicted? No, because this level of understanding is not something they're built for. But the pain will still be there, and no amount of likes or cats or Xanax or Chad cock will be able to numb it forever.

By a man's standard of justice, women will never pay. But in their own, naive way, they've already started to.

Yes, a lot of thoughtful guys have weighed-in on the consequences question---Roosh and Samseau immediately come to mind. I tend to agree with them--that there are no real consequences for women anymore and that society will do everything in it's power to ensure that women never have to bear the full weight of their folly.

With this answered, the next most pressing question is: How can I structure my life so that I pick up as little of the tab as possible while simultaneously extracting as much joy, pride and freedom for myself as possible? How can I shield from myself from exposure to female downside risk while at the same time positioning myself to benefit from the potential upside? This forum has already begun to answer this question in some ways (ie, don't wife hoes, date & fuck women on your terms, expatriation, etc) but we're still in the early stages of exploring this.

Anyways, an interesting post---got me thinking things over.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Matsufubu - 06-08-2018

This woman needs a white man's help like a fish needs a bicycle. Can't cherry-pick your equality, my dear.

And yeah, if he was beating the shit out of her, step in. If he's 'just' being a belligerent twat it's not worth dying over in these wacko times where Good Samaritan often winds up Dead or Imprisoned Samaritan.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - AnonymousBosch - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-07-2018 08:30 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Perhaps he couldn't hear their screams over the noise of millions of species of land-dwelling animals which were somehow on that boat too? Unless they all took naps at the same time?

The behaviour of the animals was perfectly-ordered by Divine Grace, recalling their original created state before man introduced disorder into the world via the Fall.

This woman is less-ordered than those beasts, which is what is promised under the Law to those the demon's have dominion over: man descends to a beastial level.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Rush87 - 06-08-2018

When the rest of the world read Asian, we're thinking Chinese. Very subversive.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Aurini - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 03:35 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Yes, a lot of thoughtful guys have weighed-in on the consequences question---Roosh and Samseau immediately come to mind. I tend to agree with them--that there are no real consequences for women anymore and that society will do everything in it's power to ensure that women never have to bear the full weight of their folly.

With this answered, the next most pressing question is: How can I structure my life so that I pick up as little of the tab as possible while simultaneously extracting as much joy, pride and freedom for myself as possible? How can I shield from myself from exposure to female downside risk while at the same time positioning myself to benefit from the potential upside? This forum has already begun to answer this question in some ways (ie, don't wife hoes, date & fuck women on your terms, expatriation, etc) but we're still in the early stages of exploring this.

Tit for tat?

No. Hold yourself to the law; and honour those who hold themselves up to the law. Breaking the law, while using the excuse that "S/he did it too!", will not shield you from the consequences.

Do not throw your pearls before swine; but neither should you steal pearls.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Easy_C - 06-08-2018

I would adjust that sentiment to say no obvious consequences for women.

Nature always wins out in the end. They may never face a quick reckoning, but an empty life as your looks slowly fade and your sanity erodes under the weight of accumulated disorder isn't much to look forward too....as over time they turn into the kind of miserable, nasty, old lady who screams at waiters and furiously demands to speak to the manager on a daily basis while continually hyperventilating over the latest Trump tweet.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - HornyRamone - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 03:35 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2018 01:38 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Moving to a new non-feminist country is the only solution. A man must remove himself completely from the toxic environment if he is to minimize the risks and maximize his contentment. I put my money where my mouth is, so I know what I'm talking about. Still, there is no breaking away completely if a man cares about his roots. I still get enraged and am worried about the future of the West and its - my - people.

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help - Leonard D Neubache - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 05:49 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2018 08:30 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Perhaps he couldn't hear their screams over the noise of millions of species of land-dwelling animals which were somehow on that boat too? Unless they all took naps at the same time?

The behaviour of the animals was perfectly-ordered by Divine Grace, recalling their original created state before man introduced disorder into the world via the Fall.

This woman is less-ordered than those beasts, which is what is promised under the Law to those the demon's have dominion over: man descends to a beastial level.

I don't think an explanation is necessary.

Just for once I wish an atheist could hear a Bible story and take it as an allegory, accepting what value it provided as such rather than having to reflexively contest the possibility that it ever happened.

It's the mentality that insists on correcting someone telling the tale of Goldilocks to children.

"Excuse me, but obviously bears can't build houses, much less acquire oats or start a fire to make porridge, and that's just for starters."

As for "how do I fight this or avoid it"?

Get out. Remove yourself from the corrupt hives to the extent possible. Reduce your tax burden, preferably to zero if you can do it legally. Learn to live happily with less if that's what it takes. Where you can afford to, tell the truth or at least don't lie, and if you can manage it defend other people who tell the truth. Orderly surroundings. Orderly finances. Orderly diet and exercise. This will create an orderly mind.

Become a part of a community, get back to nature, and prepare yourself to defend all of it with blood and steel.