Roosh V Forum
Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? (/thread-68228.html)

Pages: 1 2

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - nazgul - 04-30-2018

Would you rather have a 100k + job or be a Navy SEAL or other special forces?
Would you be able to use special forces experience to get a high paying job?

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - lex the impaler - 04-30-2018

I'd rather not be John bozzzzz

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - RIslander - 04-30-2018

Would you rather suck a dick or get banged in the ass?

OP: Is getting double stuffed an option?

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - rainy - 05-01-2018

Why be a navy seal? Why go fight pointless wars overseas. Why go risk your life for the shit we see across the Middle East or black operations for the corrupt CIA?

Fuck that nonsense. I used to believe serving your country was honorable. Even with Trump there's far too much corruption at play behind the scenes to make it a worthy cause now.

I'm not sucking dicks for 100K though. This question is retarded and too broad.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Tactician - 05-01-2018

Navy SEAL cuz it's fking badass.

Then I'd quit and use my special set of skills to hunt you down for starting this stupid thread.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - blck - 05-01-2018

Quote: (04-30-2018 10:03 PM)nazgul Wrote:  

Would you rather have a 100k + job or be a Navy SEAL or other special forces?
Would you be able to use special forces experience to get a high paying job?

[Image: HRnu36w.jpg]

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Suits - 05-01-2018

Navy Seal, because it can be assumed from context that I would be able to fight up to 30 white-knights at a time with my newly acquired special set of skills.

Sure, I might end up with two black eyes from being hit in the back of the head, but in the end, I would tell them to "go home."

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-01-2018

Many of the skills you learn in the military can be attained on your own.

I would not join the military for two reasons:

A) You are ever more serving the globalist death machine

B) You are mandated to take a shitload of vaccines - some even experimental - those will fuck you up more than anything else that you go through there

The globalists don't give a shit about soldiers.

As for career - yes - it can be used quite well to make good money later on, but even army guys note that soldiers age much faster during service - they just don't know the exact reasons for that.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - scenicway - 05-01-2018

You must be like 16. This is a no brainer. $100k is nothing

I used to live in San Diego. Those guys are rock stars after 9/11. They get tons of play. NEXT

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Dragan - 05-01-2018

100k. It is brutal to be a SEAL, and I don't really have a desire to have random vaccines (among other things) tested on me without my knowledge. Also, occupational hazards... Coincidentally, if you have any disability issues later, they will deny it.

No point serving globalists.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Montrose - 05-01-2018

I know some guys who spent 4 years in the military then got a MBA then went to work on Wall Street. That’s a pretty good career plan, but you need a bit of luck to execute it. Much more common (and easier) is staying 10-15 years in the military then move to a defense/aerospace company. I know tons of guys who did that, but it leads to rather average careers. 100k is well within reach of course for a former captain or major.

As others have said, a full career in the military is very frustrating. You are stuck with one employer, pay is low, you must constantly pander to your superior (who is grading you), you have to serve the globalist agenda without complaining. In business at least you are free: you can change employer and you can start your own company.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - SteezeySteve - 05-01-2018

One thing about the military no one talks about is the food. How healthy is it for anyone who's served?

Big thing for me. Gov controlling your food and having to eat super processed MREs.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Matsufubu - 05-01-2018

I'd be this seal. Best of both worlds.

Don't hate on my fly look, because I'm also trained in gorilla warfare and will hunt you down.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - The Catalyst - 05-01-2018

Quote: (05-01-2018 02:58 AM)scenicway Wrote:  

You must be like 16. This is a no brainer. $100k is nothing

I used to live in San Diego. Those guys are rock stars after 9/11. They get tons of play. NEXT

Wait who's 16 again? [Image: laugh3.gif]

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - T and A Man - 05-01-2018

How much do special forces in the US get paid?

All special forces in Australia get paid $100k minimum, even enlisted. Its tax-free when deployed.

They're also the type that don't mind if the war is pointless, because they want to fight.

How about earning the $100k as the soldier, then getting great connections on the way.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-01-2018

Quote: (05-01-2018 06:05 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

How much do special forces in the US get paid?

All special forces in Australia get paid $100k minimum, even enlisted. Its tax-free when deployed.

They're also the type that don't mind if the war is pointless, because they want to fight.

How about earning the $100k as the soldier, then getting great connections on the way.

Yeah - that kind of pay is rare in the West. Only some Swiss and Norwegian officers and pilots get that kind of money. Most other countries don't have such perks.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Repo - 05-01-2018

100k is not alot of money. If you have the resolve to be a Navy Seal, making 100k should be a walk in the park. So Navy Seal, obviously.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - MdWanderer - 05-01-2018

Quote: (05-01-2018 05:18 AM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

One thing about the military no one talks about is the food. How healthy is it for anyone who's served?

Not healthy at all, especially if you are in a maritime service like me (Coast Guard) and attached to a cutter. Lots of processed, canned food, grease, sugar, unhealthy snacks, etc. You can try to eat healthy if you want to, but you would be limited mostly to salads and eggs and that gets boring after a while. Plus the lack of time and stress takes away from working out. You are better off being on a land unit and having to pay for your own food. I kept off the most weight while on land.

To answer OPs question, I would take the $100K job easily. Being a SEAL is badass, but you miss time away from home and family due to deployments, risking your life for globalism and a government that ultimately does not care about you. It's simply not worth it trying to be a military stud and miss out on the most important things in life.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Remington - 05-01-2018

nazgul, you have 6 total posts, 5 of those have been threads you have started.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - TigOlBitties - 05-01-2018

I'd rather not be a lap dog of the State. Anyone joining the military should take advantage of every benefit and perk that they can, then get the fuck out.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Dragan - 05-01-2018

All these troll threads follow the format, "Would you rather...", or, "the best...."

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Suits - 05-01-2018

Quote: (05-01-2018 05:18 AM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

Big thing for me. Gov controlling your food and having to eat super processed MREs.

There's also the downside of living in barracks. You never know who might be going through your stuff, stealing your phone or whatever.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Avon Barksdale - 05-01-2018

How many forums members here have actually served in the military, at least United States wise?

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Dirtyblueshirt - 05-01-2018

When I was in boot camp I met a guy who used to be a mechanical engineer for Ford motor company (probably making at least 80k+ per year). He quit his job so he could join the navy and be a corpsman (which is basically a medic). To this day I still can't understand it. There are just some people out there who are wired differently than others.

Would you rather have a 1ook + yearly job or be a Navy SEAL and why? - Kona - 05-01-2018

Quote: (05-01-2018 10:49 AM)Avon Barksdale Wrote:  

How many forums members here have actually served in the military, at least United States wise?

One right here.

I think SEAL types get big bonuses when they graduate. Add that to the salary and housing and whatnot, they probably already clear 100k yearly.

During the wars I fought in, killing terrorists, I think I cleared today's equivalent of 100k. But I can't talk about it because it's all top secret.

Aloha!