Roosh V Forum
[YOUR NAME]-isms - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: [YOUR NAME]-isms (/thread-67442.html)

Pages: 1 2

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Vladimir Poontang - 03-02-2018

Here are some Poontangisms :

* All life is economics. All relationships are contracts. All interactions are transactions.
* Women are children.
* Sometimes you have to be vague to be accurate.
* Always get a second opinion.
* Only spend your money on what you genuinely need and what you genuinely want.
* You never quite know what others are thinking.
* Don't make it about the problem, make it about you.
* Ultimately, all anyone really cares about is themselves.
* Money is a mirror.

What are some of your own isms?

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Buck Wild - 03-02-2018

We suffer in our own minds more than we do in reality (Seneca)
The only way out is through.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Canopus - 03-02-2018

Alderaan shot first.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - flanders - 03-02-2018

If you can't handle me at my diddliest, then you don't deserve me at my doodliest.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - debeguiled - 03-02-2018

No great truth can be reduced to one sentence, except this one.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Matsufubu - 03-02-2018

In a room of 5's, a 6 is a 9.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

For the millionth time: stop exaggerating.

ZFG

11/10 Alpha as fuck

[YOUR NAME]-isms - IvanDrago - 03-02-2018

If he dies, he dies.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - PapayaTapper - 03-02-2018

I dont care about taking all the credit. But I will take all the cash

[YOUR NAME]-isms - ivansirko - 03-02-2018

[Image: The%2BZaporozhian%2BCossacks%2Bwrite%2Ba...7203cm.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

--Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

I am not Ukrainian myself (not even close) but i think thats total badass.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Roosh - 03-02-2018

Would you bang?

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Keepiticy2 - 03-02-2018

1. Never be a problem be an oasis, and solutions often hurt you
2 Women are definitely children
3. NEVER trust a woman on how to get women
4. Make even the hardest things look easy, thats how you get power
5. Mental toughness and discipline ALWAYS outshines talent
6. Hypergamy is real
7. She isn't your girl it's just your time. And time is valuable
8. Charisma+power=Success
9. No matter how much somebody explains something you'll never truly see it from their perspective
10. Be valuable but never be a target
11. Self Improvement should come from many variables NOT ONLY WOMEN
12. Everyman should look up to and learn from James Bond and Bruce Wayne
13. ALWAYS be capable
14. NEVER be vulnerable, especially to a woman
*15. Be a jack of all trades but a master of atleast 1, (learned this from MAUS) you never now when that trade could save your life
16. NEVER STOP LEARNING
17.NEVER BE CONTENT
18. Spread the wealth of knowledge not the disease of lies
19. Hold onto your masculinity and embrace it, amplify it.
20. Create a strong brotherhood/Network

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Cobra - 03-02-2018

I seem to follow a cycle with my -isms..

-Please search the forum first.
-Please provide a little more information.
-Are you a female?
-Are you gay?
-Are you trolling?
-Are you a troll?
-You are a troll
-[Image: troll.gif]
-Banned

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Brodiaga - 03-02-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 07:05 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

[Image: The%2BZaporozhian%2BCossacks%2Bwrite%2Ba...7203cm.jpg]

Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

--Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

I am not Ukrainian myself (not even close) but i think thats total badass.

This is a good English translation but you need to read the original to appreciate how fucking funny it is. I'm not Ukrainian either, but as a Russian speaker I understand the original letter in old Ukrainian.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%...0%BD%D1%83

Отвiт Запорожцiв Магомету IV

Ти, султан, чорт турецький, i проклятого чорта син і брат, самого Люцеферя секретарь. Якiй ты в чорта лицар, коли голою сракою ежака не вбъешь?! Чорт ти, висрана твоя морда. Hе будешь ты, сукiн син, синiв христіянських пiд собой мати, твойого вiйска мы не боїмося, землею i водою будем биться з тобою, враже ти розпроклятий сину! Распронойоб твою мать! Вавилоньский ты жихась, Макэдоньский колесник, Iерусалимський бравирник, Александрiйський козолуп, Великого і Малого Египта свинарь, Армянська злодиюка, Татарський сагайдак, Каменецкий кат, у всего свiту i пiдсвiту блазень, самого гаспида онук, а нашего хуя крюк. Свиняча ти морда, кобыляча срака, рiзницька собака, нехрещений лоб, ну и мать твою йоб. От так тобi Запоріжцi видказали, плюгавче. Не будешь ти i свиней христiанських пасти. Теперь кончаємо, бо числа не знаємо i календаря не маемо, мiсяц у небi, год у книзі, а день такий у нас, який i у вас, за це поцилуй в сраку нас!..

[YOUR NAME]-isms - TigerMandingo - 03-02-2018

Yea that's right bitch, take that big ol' dick..

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Syberpunk - 03-03-2018

I poke my head out of the gutter for one freaking second and fate shovels shit in my face!

[YOUR NAME]-isms - debeguiled - 03-03-2018

Never wear your heart on your sleeve for the dogs to peck at.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Paracelsus - 03-04-2018

EDIT: delete.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-04-2018

"There is no spoon."

[Image: tumblr_opng5tL7911ve01pfo1_500.gif]

Then there are my current phrases that I would have that strike my passing intellectual interests - usually gone within 2-3 years as I explore all facets of it.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 03-04-2018

A woman would rather be the fuck toy for a high value man that the wife of a devoted beta.

The world's going crazy. Men are targeted to be drones working for the globalists and to serve the feminine imperative. I'm not interested in playing their game any more than I have to do to serve my interests. I'm just looking to get laid a lot, and on my terms.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Parzival - 03-04-2018

How far would you really go for the things you say and do?
Most people repeat phrases and live in the luke warm water.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - HankMoody - 03-04-2018

- Your cashflow issues are not going to become my cashflow issues.
- By all means...
- Would it break your heart to [do something for me]
- Let us celebrate the occasion with sweet words and wine
- "We'll either find a way, or make one" (this is on my business cards and legal stationary)
- "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” 1:9 Joshua (I wear a necklace with a Templar cross, and that passage inscribed on the back).
- "Let us break bread together."

I've been trying to be less dark this year, while at the same time I still have a strong understanding of red pill beliefs.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - debeguiled - 03-04-2018

Be yourself, but not too much.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - RIslander - 03-04-2018

Bury the dead... they stink up the place.

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Ski pro - 03-04-2018

'Sometimes skiing is just shit, just get down it, it won't be pretty'

[YOUR NAME]-isms - Buck Wild - 03-05-2018

Damn I thought we were listing shit we actually try to live our lives by haha.

In that case:

Pimps up, hoes down.
Bring da movies.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.