Roosh V Forum
Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? (/thread-67438.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-06-2018

The guy from the Hilux has bullet-proof windows installed.

One of the robbers got hurt and the women are instantly screaming to call an ambulance for the perp. The other guy instead of taking his mate and fleeing slowly picks up the other guy's rifle and starts shooting at the Hilux guy despite it being clear that the robbery/heist went wrong. He still has plenty of time to try and kill or hurt the other guy. Why worry? Never mind that his partner may bleed out. Life is cheap.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Leonard D Neubache - 03-06-2018

Blood across mint condition white paint job. It's so striking that a Hollywood director would baulk at using it, thinking it's just too gaudy.

And of course you have the chorus of screaming bitches in the background. Possibly the most annoying thing on the planet. An ancient evolutionary trait apparently baked in to the point of total predictability despite it serving no purpose in that circumstance and actually increasing the chances of them getting killed when compared to just shutting the fuck up.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Noir - 03-06-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 09:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

One of the robbers got hurt and the women are instantly screaming to call an ambulance for the perp. The other guy instead of taking his mate and fleeing slowly picks up the other guy's rifle and starts shooting at the Hilux guy despite it being clear that the robbery/heist went wrong. He still has plenty of time to try and kill or hurt the other guy. Why worry? Never mind that his partner may bleed out. Life is cheap.

The guy in the Hilux is part of a security firm responsible for securing the cash in transit to ATMs. It might be Fidelity or another one. Around 10 seconds in you can see the two shots which hit the perp.

The other guy came back for the rifle presumably because it's stolen from the police (R5). The injured perp was a liability at that stage. Usually, they will execute/murder the injured ones as to leave no loose ends behind.

Like you said, life is cheap. A boy was murdered for R20 (1.80USD) in Durban.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Samseau - 03-07-2018

The only silver lining to South Africa's collapse is that it will be very public thanks to the internet. For the same reasons Trump won, whatever happens in South Africa will have far reaching implications across the western world.

If the genocide of Whites in SA doesn't wake up normies, nothing will. People will be forced to draw battle lines. SA is just the canary in the coal mine. All White countries will face the same fate if immigration is not checked.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-07-2018

< I think that it will sputter on for quite some while - plenty of powerful wealthy blacks will be shielding the White population from the most horrific genocidal excesses. (In addition supported by the sane rational ones at the top which exist.) It will be a slow descent into a failed state with occasional marauding flash mobs.

Just as with the first European country that descends into third world status due to immigration - Sweden. It will be too late when it happens to change the policies then. In 20-25 years the demographics would have shifted so much in Europe, that even if the countries would not want to descend into the future shithole of Sweden, then it would be close to impossible to reverse the changes without massive bloodshed, civil war or an Orwellian brain-chip and combat-drone enriched superstate.

As stated before - Africa is just biding time until the Chinese will set up shop in force. Maybe the plan for Africa is to let everything descend into genocidal anarchy, so that orderly rule by the Chinese sounds like a far better option even to most Africans.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - mikado - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 08:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

< I think that it will sputter on for quite some while - plenty of powerful wealthy blacks will be shielding the White population from the most horrific genocidal excesses. (In addition supported by the sane rational ones at the top which exist.) It will be a slow descent into a failed state with occasional marauding flash mobs.

Just as with the first European country that descends into third world status due to immigration - Sweden. It will be too late when it happens to change the policies then. In 20-25 years the demographics would have shifted so much in Europe, that even if the countries would not want to descend into the future shithole of Sweden, then it would be close to impossible to reverse the changes without massive bloodshed, civil war or an Orwellian brain-chip and combat-drone enriched superstate.

As stated before - Africa is just biding time until the Chinese will set up shop in force. Maybe the plan for Africa is to let everything descend into genocidal anarchy, so that orderly rule by the Chinese sounds like a far better option even to most Africans.

Man, when you have states where you can buy three blocks of sugar or just a quarter of a baguette, or a single cigarette because people are poor (true story, witnessed several times), I can guarantee you that Africans won't really care about the Chinese ruling. It's already sort of what's happening, with Lebanese and some Maghrebians.

Even cigarettes made in China will be accepted en force, despite having 20 mg of goudron. Africa is ripe for the picking right now. Which is why France for example is afraid, forcing us to make huge contracts with them, that only the government will see the money of. Meanwhile, the poor average joe will gladly get his rice from the local chinese, at a discount prince, even of poor quality. Chinese will see play, because money matters above everything, including quality.

I am contemplating taking Mandarin courses actually, could be very profitable in the future. To experts: how long can I expect to master it, with 1h a day of practice?

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Piankhi - 03-07-2018

Has anyone read the blog Occidental Dissents Black History Month 2018? Its a must read.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Belgrano - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 09:12 AM)mikado Wrote:  

I am contemplating taking Mandarin courses actually, could be very profitable in the future. To experts: how long can I expect to master it, with 1h a day of practice?

I'd say with only 1 hour a day, without living in China, something like 5 to 10 years.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - mikado - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 10:36 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2018 09:12 AM)mikado Wrote:  

I'd say with only 1 hour a day, without living in China, something like 5 to 10 years.

Fuck!!

Thank you. I guess I will have to revisit my choice then... Or go to China...
Gonna ask Fortis about it, if he agrees [Image: smile.gif]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Not a Second Hander - 03-07-2018

Again, message board members who have never set foot in Africa keep circle jerking about issues they have no clue about.

Blind leading the blind.

Having said that, the Afrikaners and Rhodesians are made of something else. My family has had a number of business relationships with them over the decades and we have immense regard for them. That is inspite of their racism.

Afrikaners embody protestant work ethic with almost Mediterranean kindness (for their own).They are quite risk averse while at the same time having a pioneer like spirit of fearless boldness which leads them to sketchy deals in deep Africa. A close family member who made a few runs to Congo back in the 90s told us about a group of South Africans who got double crossed by some diamond dealing locals. White boys kidnapped their entire families, got their money AND diamonds back, released the families and executed the guy responsible. Here is the interesting part. None of these guys were over 19. File that under shit only Afrikaners do. They harbor a deep sense of community and Afrikanerness but are also wildly individualistic. As business partners they are punctual, keep their promises and like to micromanage the tiniest details to a fault. They tend to speak only when there needs to be something said but don't mince words when they do. I consider myself well travelled and assert that Afrikaners possess a quality that is so hard to find in the world these days.

Good sense and a perfectly sane mind.

10/10 would do business with again.

BUT, here is the truth.

They had it coming. You can't have a homogenous 5% of the population owning 95% of arable land. Same way the Jews had it coming in WWII. Or Tutsis had it coming in Rwanda. And the Russian aristocracy had it coming before the revolution. Be lucky but when you push your luck too much, you'll get what you deserve. People don't just snap out of nowhere.

Afrikaners treated their black neighbors worse than plow cattle for centuries and still do. Now the bantu have outnumbered them 10 to 1 and are ready to fight back. Can you blame them? The English are quite liked by black South Africans.

Keyboard warrior Americans whose knowledge on Africa consists of Guardian articles trying to paint Afrikaners as saints. What a joke!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Samseau - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 11:22 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

They had it coming. You can't have a homogenous 5% of the population owning 95% of arable land. Same way the Jews had it coming in WWII. Or Tutsis had it coming in Rwanda. And the Russian aristocracy had it coming before the revolution. Be lucky but when you push your luck too much, you'll get what you deserve. People don't just snap out of nowhere.

Keyboard warrior Americans whose knowledge on Africa consists of Guardian articles trying to paint Afrikaners as saints. What a joke!

Your moral equivalence fallacy is easily refuted.

With the Jews and Whites, Jews took over industries through their nepotism and racist preference for each other that Whites could normally do on their own. The Whites do not exceptionally profit from having Jews run all the major industries, including finance (although Jews are amazing with $$$) and law. Whites can quite easily do any job a Jew can do, but perhaps at a slightly lower efficiency (such as around 80-90% of effectiveness).

Conversely, with Blacks and Whites, Whites are literally the only people capable of running shit. If the Blacks take industries back, all they do is destroy and run shit into the ground.

Quite frankly, the issue is not about morality. The issue is about competence. If the Blacks took the farms from the Whites and ran them at even 70% of White efficacy, people would live with it. But since they will be lucky to even hit 5% of White capacity, we all know why it is a disaster.

If Blacks were able to run things effectively, we'd see much more prosperous countries all across Africa. Instead, Africa is the poorest place in the world by leaps and bounds. It is straight up primitive.

Personally, I have no hate towards dumber people - but letting them be in charge of critical infrastructure is suicide. Democracy is not a good model for governing stupid people, which is why Apartheid was necessary for South Africa. Apartheid would have been more effective if they allowed higher IQ blacks to take tests to participate in the White world, but even a straight racist policy of Whites only is 10000% superior to the hell South Africa will enter soon.

Once the Chinese take over the ashes, then Africa will be back under apartheid colonialism, but instead of Whites it will be Chinese. Same shit, different colors. Any Blacks who are smart enough will think back fondly of the White days.

As for Trump not being a wildcard: yes he is.

[Image: Donald-Trump.jpg]

If shit hits the fan and Whites start fighting for their lives, Trump will not be oblivious to this fact. He could easily side with the Afrikaners.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Foolsgo1d - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 09:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The guy died. His picture is of him with his guts staining the road where he lay.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Belgrano - 03-07-2018

Afrikaners treated their black neighbors worse than plow cattle for centuries and still do. Now the bantu have outnumbered them 10 to 1 and are ready to fight back. Can you blame them? The English are quite liked by black South Africans.

You might want to brush up on your knowledge of South African history.

The truth is, as always, much more complicated and multifaceted.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - godfather dust - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 10:03 AM)Piankhi Wrote:  

Has anyone read the blog Occidental Dissents Black History Month 2018? Its a must read.

Awesome stuff, I am ignorant on Africa reading up. http://www.occidentaldissent.com/categor...resources/

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - MANic - 03-07-2018

What's up with the hagiographical accounts of Afrikaners and Afrikaner communities?

I for one find them to be severely lacking compared to their English and Jewish South African counterparts (definitely a lot lower down the hierarchy in terms of intelligence and ostensible amiableness - also a lot less industrious than they are credited for being). I agree with the poster above that English South African are viewed a lot more positively.

One of the Afrikaner's good traits, also his greatest downfall, is his frank honesty. He generally lacks the cunning to thrive in more complex environs.

For the white nationalists, the Afrikaner is a dream. White, conservative, strong (physically, some massive boys), relatively honest, highly prejudiced (I'm a bit of a "nationalist" of my own cause but they too exceed healthy prejudice by some margin, malleable (read low IQ). You'd do good to import them but don't expect a great conversationalist or astute advocates for your cause.

P.S. Afrikaner women are nothing much to write home about.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Easy_C - 03-07-2018

Martin Armstrong weighed in: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inter...-of-facts/

Quote:Quote:

COMMENT:

Hey Marty,

With regard to South Africa reclaiming farmers land.

Capetown is in severe drought conditions, the water there will be shut off to its 4 million residents on May 11, this is being referred to as “day zero”, Rich and poor will then have to stand in line for their water rations.

Not surprising the government is diverting attention away from the actual problem and instead implementing a land reclamation policy on the farmers.

Thank you for helping us understand what is happening.

LBS

REPLY: What you are noticing is precisely how politics works. Wars are typically begun as a matter of distraction. You need an external enemy to keep the nation together and head-off political uprisings. Look at the Democrats. They always divide the people by blaming the rich and justifying class warfare while they load their own pockets with bribes, privileges, and all sorts of exemptions even for inside trading in stocks.

In the case of South Africa, the shortage of water is very real. The people will rise up against the politicians for their careless mismanagement of the situation. The smart way to head that crisis off is to blame the white farmers at the precise moment when you need to divert the masses from the shortage of water. You always have to create the enemy. In Germany, it became the Jewish banks, then the Jewish merchants, and finally, all the Jews. Before that, to save money, the German state began to execute veterans from World War I who were costing too much money to maintain. They took them from the hospitals and executed them.

Make no mistake about it, if the Democrats gained control of Congress and the White House when the budget goes into crisis, they would be confiscating property in the United States as well. Even during the American Revolution, they actually issued paper money BACKED BY the confiscation of property of anyone who supported the king. Humans will act the same given the same set of economic conditions.

Absolutely NOTHING that takes place is without some precedent. Politicians will respond always the same way given the same set of circumstances regardless of the century. Both the Roman Emperor Diocletian (284-305AD) and President Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974) faced inflation and both revised the monetary system completely. Both also restored to wage and price controls.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Kona - 03-07-2018

This south African guy was doing some training and riding a bike.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/m...engi-gwala

A gang of bandits grabbed him and tried to saw off leg. He got away.

These people are crazy.

Aloha!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 06:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

These people are crazy.

Aloha!

They probably wanted to eat it. Top athlete barbecue is supposed to imbue you with the strength of the star. They were about to saw off both of his legs, so it was not about kidnapping and they already got the money and cash.

Normal African Tuesday morning.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Kona - 03-07-2018

^^^ That makes sense.

They could also have rabies.

http://ewn.co.za/2018/03/07/at-least-5-p...-since-dec

Lotsa people getting rabies in SA. I wonder if you got rabies you can be found not guilty because it makes you crazy?

Aloha!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - EndsExpect - 03-07-2018

BUT, here is the truth.

The reason the Afrikaners are going to get slaughtered is because they were stupid enough to disarm themselves.

Jews living in Germany let Hitler collect all their guns... only then did he start rounding them up.

The Tutsis watched the Interhamwe arm and train, but did nothing.

There is a Roman saying... "If you wish for peace, prepare for war." If the Afrikaners begin stockpiling weapons from Russia or the US... their future will be safe because the cost of fucking with them would be too high. Plus, we have never truly seen an army of Bantu descent that could stand and fight.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Not a Second Hander - 03-08-2018

Samson,

Where do you and Zelscorpion get the liberty and intellectual daring to talk about Africa's future as a Chinese colony in such a matter-of-fact tone? It leads me to conclude that none of you are seeking truth. You want your white supremacist wet dream of a race war to come true.

Again, please don't talk about issues you only read about. If you do, at least leave some shred of doubt since you might be and in this case ARE wrong. Not doing that will only out you as a fool.

The Chinese are not stupid and will NEVER EVER get deeply involved in Africa's current dismal state. The Chinese policy in Africa is and for the foreseeable future will remain a "Mr. Whymper Approach" based on the sly trader from Orwells Animal Farm supplying liquor and marmalade in exchange for lucrative fresh produce.

The furthest they might get involved is to the extent of CIA funded Meso-American banana republics and that only in lowly populated one party countries like Burundi that are rather easy to blindly rob.

That's at the macro level.

Individual Chinese workers hate Africa and only go there because they make 3-5 times the salary they make working for the same construction company in China. They resemble western expats employed in the petrol sector in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They do their 5 year purgatory and get out with enough money to low key pimp it out in their polluted shithole prefecture level cities back in China. Yes some may leave bastards behind. Drifters with no family and a sketchy past might even settle down but generally that is not the norm.

Bottom line is, China's influence in Africa is vastly exageratted. They're not taking over. They're not interested. Theres not going to be a "Chinese ruling class" playing God over Africans. You should rather worry about them taking over Canada in your neck of the woods. Their influence in the Russian far East is growing too. Nobody talks about that. There isnt going to be any significant number "blasians" created similar to the Cape Coloreds in SA. You should rather worry about some towns in England where I saw every second white woman pushing around a mulatto baby.

You can argue based on facts or argue based on wishful thinking and Guardian articles.

I respectfully, bow out of this thread. I will be starting a Truth About Africa topic in the very near future to spray some blue pill repellent on you gents.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-08-2018

Quote: (03-08-2018 02:01 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Samson,

Where do you and Zelscorpion get the liberty and intellectual daring to talk about Africa's future as a Chinese colony in such a matter-of-fact tone? It leads me to conclude that none of you are seeking truth. You want your white supremacist wet dream of a race war to come true.

This statement displays rather your true nature.
"White Supremacy (whatever that crap means to everyone) everywhere"
"Kill all whitey, you deserve it" - because everyone calling for that from that fence is having this in mind

You make it out as if the Chinese-Africa plan is coming from my own creation. Nah - these are globalist plans I read about - some ranging back to the 1930s, now getting increasingly more heated. What you or I think about the matter is irrelevant.

The globalists also opened the borders to the West and are flooding the West with non-Whites while kissing Islam's ass non-stop. Do you think I love that plan so much? What they did in recent years is just an acceleration of a trend started in the 1970s just as China and Africa will be accelerated one day to achieve their goal.

This is simply an educated guess of what the global elite wants to do, not MY OWN OR SAMSEAU'S FUCKING PLAN! Yeah - but declare on race war on me, because I am just fucking stating what I think the globalists' plans are. Right - because I love their plans for Europe and the US so much.

And Australia is set to come under Chinese influence as well by the way. At least those are their plans, whether it works out is another matter. The same holds true for Africa. The big push certainly has not come yet.

Also what Chinese rule in Africa has to do with White Supremacy - I guess the White Supremacists are steering the Chinese behind the scenes - that's likely the reasoning.

Whatever ... thought patterns about as logical as Zimbabwe's agrarian policy.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Noir - 03-08-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 06:44 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2018 06:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

These people are crazy.

Aloha!

They probably wanted to eat it. Top athlete barbecue is supposed to imbue you with the strength of the star. They were about to saw off both of his legs, so it was not about kidnapping and they already got the money and cash.

Normal African Tuesday morning.

Come on man, really?

The more plausible scenario is a competitor was behind this, hiring some guys for pennies on the dollar. They knew his training regime, where he would be etc.

Without going into fallacy of equivocation, I am disappointed by this response and your myopic phrase to end it.

Disagree on the Mediterranean kindness part, very different. Look at where I am from if you don't believe me (I am mixed).

As for your statistics, I would love to see a source because I can also pull numbers out of my arse like a magician fisting his hat to prove a point.

Here's a source for you.

Guardian articles =/= Afrikaners as saints.

It's been 20+ years since the ANC came to power but all of a sudden, the proposed measures are desirable?

Go read my posts earlier on and get a different perspective. Take it or leave it, you seem to be shrouded in bias from your anecdotal 'second hand experience' with certain Afrikaners.

You've entered this thread gung ho so back your facts up.

This thread is turning into a platform for everyone to project instead of anything else.

As for China, they are taking over and they are using their prisoners to get shit built for a fraction of the price, in Africa. Even in Sri Lanka (Lotus Tower).

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-08-2018

As for South Africa, the future will be shared with Rhodesia:

1962 - also note how Mugabe speaks highly of civic nationalism, of having a wonderful utopian non-racialist policy - one of meritocracy and individual achievement.

Yup - Zimbabwe now:

That will be South Africa over time.