Roosh V Forum
SEA and Transgender - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: SEA and Transgender (/thread-67304.html)

Pages: 1 2

SEA and Transgender - Deni12 - 02-19-2018

Yo guys,
since a while im tindering in SEA and god damn there are a lot of transgender people over there. ("fortunately" most of them always mention that in their description)
So basically i was writing with a "girl" for some sentences, until she told me she/he (god damn u know what i mean) is completely a "girl" now because of several surgeries. Like wtf, that means if i pick up someone up in a club that had several surgeries and looks like a girl but actually was born as a guy means i biologically have something with a guy? Whats ur opinion on that? For me that thought is kinda scary because i believe in way more than just bodyshape and genitals that form a gender. Probably most of you that swooped around in SAE already slept with a transgender without even knowing it? [Image: huh.gif]

SEA and Transgender - Brodiaga - 02-19-2018

^
Troll?

SEA and Transgender - qwertyuiop - 02-19-2018

Sounds like you're gay now

SEA and Transgender - SamuelBRoberts - 02-19-2018

I don't go to SEA so I would be curious to know how prevalent this stuff actually is. It is an actual concern or is it just an urban legend?

SEA and Transgender - qwertyuiop - 02-19-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 06:36 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I don't go to SEA so I would be curious to know how prevalent this stuff actually is. It is an actual concern or is it just an urban legend?

When I was in Thailand I swear 50-70% of the attractive asian girls at any bar/night club were prostitutes and/or ladyboys.

SEA and Transgender - churros - 02-20-2018

It's absolutely real. A good 20% of my matches would be ladyboys.

If Tinder added a third gender it would actually help separating out these deviants.

SEA and Transgender - MongolianAbroad - 02-20-2018

It's definitely more common than in the U.S., at least in the Philippines. I've got two theories:

1. The Philippines is "Catholic," but they didn't get the memo, so they're not out there trying to pray away the gay or do conversion therapy or force gay people to live straight lives. Same goes for Thailand, but they're Buddhist so no memo was sent. So since there's nowhere near the stigma there historically was in the U.S. (and still is, to an extent), folks over there are more likely to go on gender-exploration missions.

2. The pollution. All the chemicals in the air and water supply over there have to be affecting the hormones of pregnant women.

That said, there's no way you could bang a dude and not know it unless you're drunk or on drugs. I would think. From a split second glance a block away on a smog-filled street, they can maybe pass, but up close, no way, you know something's off, usually the height, the angularity of the face, and always the hands. Plus, they behave differently than women do. In pictures, with photoshop, it's easy to make people believe you could be fooled, but in person, no.

Unless you're into banging ugly girls...in that case, I can see how you might be like, "voice is kind of deep...whatever, I've banged deeper, I'm in."

Just don't try to fuck a person within 1 minute of meeting them while you're drugged out of your mind and you'll prevent unwanted surprises/misunderstandings on both ends.

It might also be that female beauty is so highly prized in SEA, and male sexuality so denigrated, that lower-tier men are willing to become women in order to get attention.

SEA and Transgender - SeaFM - 02-20-2018

If you're not sure, ask about anal.

97.68592% of Asian girls will tell you to find a ladyboy for that.

If they agree to it, then you probably have found a ladyboy. Yes there are an extreme minority of real girls that will take it in the pooper, but I find it to be a pretty effective screener in Asia.

Maybe some pictures could fool you on tinder, etc. but even the ones that have boobs look a little off. Just trust your instincts. If something feels weird, just unmatch.

Most will eventually admit it but I've chatted with a few that would deny it to this day.

Manface, big hands, too tall, square shoulders and no hips are good tells. A lot of them claim to be mixed to explain their weird appearance.

If you get their number you can often find their social media accounts, and check their pics and see their friends.

If you have suspicions and see the "girl" with a bunch of ladyboy friends...good chance she is one too. Also if they have Princess, Goddess or whatever in their screen names...just avoid.

Unless you're into that.

SEA and Transgender - Heart Break Kid - 02-20-2018

Vast majority of transgenders in SEA and pretty much everywhere are pre-op, so something like this would not really happen.

SEA and Transgender - jcrew247 - 02-20-2018

There are also Ladyboy concerts and weird stuff like that. I guess prostitution and ladyboys make more money than other jobs. I think it just comes down to money and the sex industry in bangkok is beneficial to anyone who dresses like a woman. It is a weird culture where feminity is encouraged.

Quote: (02-20-2018 10:17 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

There are also Ladyboy concerts and weird stuff like that. I guess prostitution and ladyboys make more money than other jobs. I think it just comes down to money and the sex industry in bangkok is beneficial to anyone who dresses like a woman. It is a weird culture where feminity is encouraged.

Yeah. It could actually just be a product of sex tourism too.

SEA and Transgender - glugger - 02-20-2018

So is it purely just a culture thing? Or is there truth to Spaniard 88's claim of chemicals causing physical hormone imbalances?

SEA and Transgender - MongolianAbroad - 02-20-2018

Quote: (02-20-2018 10:36 PM)glugger Wrote:  

So is it purely just a culture thing? Or is there truth to Spaniard 88's claim of chemicals causing physical hormone imbalances?

There's some studies, but I haven't been able to find too much on it. It would be kind of hard to track in humans, because of our longer lifespans, so you wouldn't know immediately unless the baby is born a clear hermaphrodite, for example, but it's been observed in animals:

See: https://phys.org/news/2017-07-freshwater...icals.html

And also (same study): http://www.techtimes.com/articles/211058...emales.htm

From one of the articles:

"Among other things, they have observed male fish laying eggs and signs of other male fish becoming transgender.

The problem, he said, is the chemicals that flushed down the toilets, many of them in our urine. One source in particular has become a major concern—birth control pills. They have a major impact on creatures living in the water systems where chemicals removed from wastewater are dumped. Another group of chemicals causing a lot of problems for underwater creatures is antidepressants."

"Other chemicals in cleaning agents, plastics and cosmetics are also causing problems for fish and other wildlife."

Also, some fellow wrote a thesis/dissertation on it, but I can't find it. So the science isn't definitive, but chemicals can definitely affect unborn children, and these countries lower on the economic foodchain are even more awash in chemicals in the air and water supply than we are.

SEA and Transgender - Beyond Borders - 02-21-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 06:47 PM)qwertyuiop Wrote:  

When I was in Thailand I swear 50-70% of the attractive asian girls at any bar/night club were prostitutes and/or ladyboys.

Well, it's clear you were spending your time in top quality venues while you were here.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

SEA and Transgender - MongolianAbroad - 02-21-2018

Quote: (02-21-2018 01:10 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Well, it's clear you were spending your time in top quality venues while you were here.

That and he's probably just really attracted to ladyboys. He did say 50-70% of the "girls" he took a liking to were prostitutes and/or ladyboys.

SEA and Transgender - qwertyuiop - 02-21-2018

Quote: (02-21-2018 01:30 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 01:10 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

That and he's probably just really attracted to ladyboys. He did say 50-70% of the "girls" he took a liking to were prostitutes and/or ladyboys.

oh yes

SEA and Transgender - MongolianAbroad - 02-21-2018

DELETE

SEA and Transgender - Beyond Borders - 02-21-2018

I know my post was snarky, but seriously, man. It's just the seedy foreigner clubs where a significant portion of the crowd are ladyboys. Go to a legit thai club or pub catering to the mainstream population and you might sometimes see one or two, usually hanging individually among a group of thai men and women, but that's it. Interestingly enough, these "normal" type ladyboys who run with regular thai friends are way less aggressive and don't seem to be out trying to trick guys. In fact, her friends will often make blatant jokes about you potentially being attracted to her and they'll all get a laugh out of it right in front of her.

In this sense, sure, ladyboys are an accepted part of Thai culture, but nowhere near to the extent the stereotypes imply.

Sometimes you won't see them at all in a normal venue. Often, actually. I've been down in a small, oft-ignored beach city for the past couple weeks and have seen maybe one or two in town or at the beach the whole time I've been down here. And hell, this is actually a quite white area, if not a bit subdued. I rarely see them in Bangkok even unless I head over to farangland to smoke shisha.

Go to a place like Samui or Sukhumvit in Bangkok, on the other hand, and yeah, they're prowling the streets and clubs in foreigner areas (again, only in specific areas even in those locations) like packs of rabid dogs. Out "sarging" hard for clueless guys who are drunk enough to think they look like attractive women - not to mention a minority of the expat population who actually seems to seek them out and date them.

If they're involved in the drug trade in a certain area you might see this in a thai club, but again, much more rare and nowhere near enough that anyone would walk away making a statement that they composed 50-70% of the "female" population.

You'll also get a ton of them on online dating sites, which is another lens most foreigners see Thailand through. In general, Southeast asian women do not see online dating as a viable way to meet men, especially in a conservative culture like Thailand where you'd be gossiped about to no end if someone came across you making a desperate (for a female) move of throwing your wares on the internet for the world to see. Sure, it's possible to sometimes meet normal girls online, but they are still nonetheless outliers among the general pop, which is why if you go to a smaller city in the region, you'll only find a small handful of broads online at all, and not very good-looking to boot.

In Southeast Asia, the online datings sites are therefore filled with the unusually slutty and/or aggressive women (there are obviously exceptions, especially, I've noticed, in Vietnam). Since ladyboys are actually men behind their fake vaginas, they fill both those criteria easily and so go to the internet fishing for white boys in droves, and conservatism doesn't factor in because they are males as well as already living a degenerate lifestyle beyond the norm.

I also suspect some of them take great pleasure in being able to shield their actual gender through photography tricks - they may never go as far as to meet a man who thinks they're a woman but it feeds their ladyboy hamster to be perceived as a beautiful woman, so they take what they can get. If your ultimate goal in life is to delude yourself that you can pass as a woman, what better way than to have foreign men messaging to tell you how beautiful you are? Hell, I'd wager some of them even get money out of guys online.

As for me, "tindering" or any other form of online dating has never been a significant component of my dating life. If it's a significant part of OP's, he better learn to dodge the landmines or mix up his game.

So here's your recipe for finding ladyboys in Thailand: Frequent online dating sites. Go out to places where people drink at night. Stay in a tourist area. Or shit - why not make it inevitable and just get wasted in the seediest places in Thailand, where Lonely Planet clearly states whores, freelancers, and ladyboys congregrate to try and hook up with drunken farang?

Flip that recipe on its head and you might see one at a mall from time to time working in a hair salon or eating with her rugged farang boyfriend

Bottom line: It's just another way foreigners get some warped vision of Thailand by coming here and viewing it through a tightly focused, and often highly degenerate, lens. They do exist in higher numbers in Southeast Asian countries. Absolutely, as do gay men in general. But not anywhere near as high of a number as tourists who spend their time in these types of venues think.

SEA and Transgender - qwertyuiop - 02-21-2018

Quote: (02-21-2018 04:09 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I know my post was snarky, but seriously, man. It's just the seedy foreigner clubs where a significant portion of the crowd are ladyboys. Go to a legit thai club or pub catering to the mainstream population and you might sometimes see one or two, usually hanging individually among a group of thai men and women, but that's it. Interestingly enough, these "normal" type ladyboys who run with regular thai friends are way less aggressive and don't seem to be out trying to trick guys. In fact, her friends will often make blatant jokes about you potentially being attracted to her and they'll all get a laugh out of it right in front of her.

In this sense, sure, ladyboys are an accepted part of Thai culture, but nowhere near to the extent the stereotypes imply.

Sometimes you won't see them at all in a normal venue. Often, actually. I've been down in a small, oft-ignored beach city for the past couple weeks and have seen maybe one or two in town or at the beach the whole time I've been down here. And hell, this is actually a quite white area, if not a bit subdued. I rarely see them in Bangkok even unless I head over to farangland to smoke shisha.

Go to a place like Samui or Sukhumvit in Bangkok, on the other hand, and yeah, they're prowling the streets and clubs in foreigner areas (again, only in specific areas even in those locations) like packs of rabid dogs. Out "sarging" hard for clueless guys who are drunk enough to think they look like attractive women - not to mention a minority of the expat population who actually seems to seek them out and date them.

If they're involved in the drug trade in a certain area you might see this in a thai club, but again, much more rare and nowhere near enough that anyone would walk away making a statement that they composed 50-70% of the "female" population.

You'll also get a ton of them on online dating sites, which is another lens most foreigners see Thailand through. In general, Southeast asian women do not see online dating as a viable way to meet men, especially in a conservative culture like Thailand where you'd be gossiped about to no end if someone came across you making a desperate (for a female) move of throwing your wares on the internet for the world to see. Sure, it's possible to sometimes meet normal girls online, but they are still nonetheless outliers among the general pop, which is why if you go to a smaller city in the region, you'll only find a small handful of broads online at all, and not very good-looking to boot.

In Southeast Asia, the online datings sites are therefore filled with the unusually slutty and/or aggressive women (there are obviously exceptions, especially, I've noticed, in Vietnam). Since ladyboys are actually men behind their fake vaginas, they fill both those criteria easily and so go to the internet fishing for white boys in droves, and conservatism doesn't factor in because they are males as well as already living a degenerate lifestyle beyond the norm.

I also suspect some of them take great pleasure in being able to shield their actual gender through photography tricks - they may never go as far as to meet a man who thinks they're a woman but it feeds their ladyboy hamster to be perceived as a beautiful woman, so they take what they can get. If your ultimate goal in life is to delude yourself that you can pass as a woman, what better way than to have foreign men messaging to tell you how beautiful you are? Hell, I'd wager some of them even get money out of guys online.

As for me, "tindering" or any other form of online dating has never been a significant component of my dating life. If it's a significant part of OP's, he better learn to dodge the landmines or mix up his game.

So here's your recipe for finding ladyboys in Thailand: Frequent online dating sites. Go out to places where people drink at night. Stay in a tourist area. Or shit - why not make it inevitable and just get wasted in the seediest places in Thailand, where Lonely Planet clearly states whores, freelancers, and ladyboys congregrate to try and hook up with drunken farang?

Flip that recipe on its head and you might see one at a mall from time to time working in a hair salon or eating with her rugged farang boyfriend

Bottom line: It's just another way foreigners get some warped vision of Thailand by coming here and viewing it through a tightly focused, and often highly degenerate, lens. They do exist in higher numbers in Southeast Asian countries. Absolutely, as do gay men in general. But not anywhere near as high of a number as tourists who spend their time in these types of venues think.

I meant prostitutes too. So there's probably a lot of females too.

IE guy (from this forum actually) pulls girl to the back then she tries to charge him. Shit like that. It was fun as hell but still there were more than enough trans people to make me feel uncomfortable.

I was there for two weeks and just wanted to party -- not run around and find the classiest places to hang out.

SEA and Transgender - the-dream - 02-21-2018

I have always agreed up until now with BB's knockdowns of others' SEA criticisms but in the Philippines at least, transgenders are very much a big thing. It has nothing to do with being in tourist or prostitute clubs, they are everywhere and generally very aggressive in their advances.

On the brightside, the local male population being so gay is one of the many factors that contributes to the local women's admiration of Western men. An abnormally large proportion of the local men are simply just gay so not interested in women at all, leaving the pool much bigger for straight guys. Also, for some girls with a Filipino boyfriend, them cheating on her with a man is a legitimate concern so they'd be happy to be with a Foreigner where they only have to worry about women stealing him, not women and men, lol.

If you've ingrained yourself into Filipino culture at all and spent much time getting to know random Filipinos, you've probably met married men with wives and children who go around all day with their ladyboy lover then back to the house with their family in the evening and that kind of thing and it's not particularly discrete or frowned upon.

SEA and Transgender - TravelerKai - 02-22-2018

Quote: (02-20-2018 03:09 AM)SeaFM Wrote:  

If you're not sure, ask about anal.

97.68592% of Asian girls will tell you to find a ladyboy for that.

If they agree to it, then you probably have found a ladyboy. Yes there are an extreme minority of real girls that will take it in the pooper, but I find it to be a pretty effective screener in Asia.

Maybe some pictures could fool you on tinder, etc. but even the ones that have boobs look a little off. Just trust your instincts. If something feels weird, just unmatch.

Most will eventually admit it but I've chatted with a few that would deny it to this day.

Manface, big hands, too tall, square shoulders and no hips are good tells. A lot of them claim to be mixed to explain their weird appearance.

If you get their number you can often find their social media accounts, and check their pics and see their friends.

If you have suspicions and see the "girl" with a bunch of ladyboy friends...good chance she is one too. Also if they have Princess, Goddess or whatever in their screen names...just avoid.

Unless you're into that.

Some massive game knowledge was spit on this very unappreciated post.

This dude knows Asia for real.

Asking a Chinese woman about anal is almost like asking her to let you fuck her mother in front of her father. Other Asians have similar feedback.

In fact, the only reason why I know this, despite never doing anal with a woman, is because I used to ask that as a screening filter to slot a chick as either a slut, good girl, or wife material. It's a very effective red flag tool.

SEA and Transgender - Beyond Borders - 02-23-2018

Quote: (02-21-2018 09:08 AM)qwertyuiop Wrote:  

I meant prostitutes too. So there's probably a lot of females too.

IE guy (from this forum actually) pulls girl to the back then she tries to charge him. Shit like that. It was fun as hell but still there were more than enough trans people to make me feel uncomfortable.

I was there for two weeks and just wanted to party -- not run around and find the classiest places to hang out.

You're right - somehow I missed that you said ladyboys or prostitutes. I got it in my head you were saying 50-70% of the people in any nightclub were transvestites. My bad there.

Let me be clear, though. I have no qualm with guys going to Thailand and spending their vacation in these less than classy establishments. There are certainly plenty times I've done it myself over the years.

But what you've done is made an assertion about "any club or bar" in Thailand without first acknowledging that you voluntarily spend your time in hooker nightclubs (a fact less experienced folks may not be able to discern for themselves). And, I mean, now that we got the lerror out of the way, think about it for a sec: why would you not expect to see 50-70% prostitutes (ladyboys notwithstanding) in a hooker nightclub? But I digress.

It just bothers me when people think those places are some kind of example that can be used for a legitimate discussion about the country and culture overall. Nah, it's just one very niche scene within Thailand, and I feel like that deserves clarification.

Apologize for misinterpreting your post with my rant though.

Quote: (02-21-2018 10:01 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

I have always agreed up until now with BB's knockdowns of others' SEA criticisms but in the Philippines at least, transgenders are very much a big thing. It has nothing to do with being in tourist or prostitute clubs, they are everywhere and generally very aggressive in their advances.

On the brightside, the local male population being so gay is one of the many factors that contributes to the local women's admiration of Western men. An abnormally large proportion of the local men are simply just gay so not interested in women at all, leaving the pool much bigger for straight guys. Also, for some girls with a Filipino boyfriend, them cheating on her with a man is a legitimate concern so they'd be happy to be with a Foreigner where they only have to worry about women stealing him, not women and men, lol.

If you've ingrained yourself into Filipino culture at all and spent much time getting to know random Filipinos, you've probably met married men with wives and children who go around all day with their ladyboy lover then back to the house with their family in the evening and that kind of thing and it's not particularly discrete or frowned upon.

Most of my post was specifically discussing Thailand.

It does seem like they are pretty bold in the Philippines and certainly getting very mainstream. I don't remember it being quite as wild as you're describing, but to be honest, I was only there six months and have logged a lot of time elsewhere since, so I'll take your description for the truth if no one else is going to challenge it.

I do remember women commenting about having to worry their guy might cheat with another guy too - truly bizarre stuff.

For the record, I wasn't denying the existence of ladyboys and gays in Southeast Asia. Clearly they are a very real phenomenon that isn't going anywhere anytime soon and make for fascinating discussion - I think it's alarming to see so many males born already downright feminine, and I often wonder if they are getting dosed with chemicals - through pollution, some early medical procedure, or another undetermined source that is fucking them up genetically.

If it is chemically-related, this is important information the world should be talking about, but of course they won't because they'd rather nod and chuckle and praise it as a culture of acceptance, or some other silly SJW idea.

But as I mentioned above, I made a mistake and thought the previous poster had said 50-70% of females in any given nightclub were ladyboys. I stand corrected on that point.

I do still stand by the assertion that when you go to regular Thai nightclubs, you are not going to find a bunch of drag queens making up a substantial portion of the population there - not even enough to really make it a concern if you're out to meet women. Yes, you might see a couple sometimes but it's nowhere near like the farang scene.

Anyhow, I agree with you guys that whatever way you swing it, it's certainly a mind-boggling phenomenon.

SEA and Transgender - realRichardJohnson - 02-23-2018

Solution is very simple.

Avoid SEA like the plague.

What joy do you derive from being in a place like that?

Mexico is the most "third world" I am willing to go.

Richard "Dick" Johnson

SEA and Transgender - cazadoress - 02-23-2018

Quote: (02-19-2018 03:12 PM)Deni12 Wrote:  

Yo guys,
since a while im tindering in SEA and god damn there are a lot of transgender people over there. ("fortunately" most of them always mention that in their description)
So basically i was writing with a "girl" for some sentences, until she told me she/he (god damn u know what i mean) is completely a "girl" now because of several surgeries. Like wtf, that means if i pick up someone up in a club that had several surgeries and looks like a girl but actually was born as a guy means i biologically have something with a guy? Whats ur opinion on that? For me that thought is kinda scary because i believe in way more than just bodyshape and genitals that form a gender. Probably most of you that swooped around in SAE already slept with a transgender without even knowing it? [Image: huh.gif]

They're everywhere, not just SEA. I've actually right swiped plenty from Brazil, they look like the real deal, now I'm getting matched with plenty. I got excited and right swiped before reading their profiles stating they're trans. Gotta be careful unless you're into that. I hate to say it, some of these trans look better than some of the women I've matched with. [Image: tard.gif]