Roosh V Forum
French girl on the Great Wall of China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: French girl on the Great Wall of China (/thread-66847.html)

French girl on the Great Wall of China - mrganteng - 01-21-2018

I now have an answer I'm very proud of to the 'craziest place you've had sex' question.

I met a pretty French, 21 year old backpacker girl at a Couchsurfing meetup in Beijing.

We got chatting, and hit it off - I showed my interest when she mentioned that she wanted to visit the great wall. I'd been there 3 times before, all at different sections and she was looking for someone to go with as it is quite tricky to travel there for non-Chinese speakers.

We got talking on WhatsApp and she said she was planning on spending the night at the town close by. I'd been to Gubei Water Town before and I sent her photos of how pretty it looked at night and how we should stay there for the night and hike the wall the next day. I wanted to make sure that we stayed in the same room and preferably in a double bed - I was pretty busy that day and so she beat me to it and she'd booked the hotel already. I just had to wait and see...

We took a bus from Beijing to Gubei Water Town and spent the afternoon and evening walking around and chatting. I tried to game,and make sure I was always taking the lead and displaying signs of high value. The french girl really wanted to go Ice Skating and so I decided to join- I was absolutely terrible and I thought i had fucked up as it made me look weak and a bit of a loser, damaging my image. At least it allowed an excuse for some body contact though!

We got to the hotel and it was 2 single beds... I took one bed and layed down, exhausted. She then layed down right next to me, claiming her bed was too hard. I said we can swap if you'd like but she said no, it's fine. I didn't escalate or do anything as food was ready in 30 mins. Took a shower, ate and we were back in the room.

Put on a movie for 2 mins, then kissed her. No bullshit LMR, full passionate french kissing with a french girl! I told her to talk dirty to me in French- I love the french language and turns me on haha. We shagged 3 times that night and once again in the morning. I asked her, where's the craziest place you've had sex? She said the beach, and I mentioned we can do better than that - We're going to the Great Wall tomorrow [Image: wink.gif]

Now... the Simatai section of the Great Wall is not so touristy, especially in the middle of January with very cold conditions. We hiked for around 4 hours, there were people around but definitely opportunity for a quick bang. When I was feeling horny and spotted an enclosed tower, with nobody around I smirked, kissed her and pushed her head down. She sucked me off. I was looking around everywhere, making sure nobody would see us. I'm guessing the penalty for public sex in China is not exactly comfortable. I could see a family walking up the hill - didn't have much time. I turned her round, pulled her trousers down and fucked her doggy style looking out of the window across the stunning mountain range.

A story to tell the Grandkids and one I'm very proud of.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - fitness2569 - 01-21-2018

Nice one

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Simeon_Strangelight - 01-21-2018

And here I thought it would be a story about an ageing career slut going to the Wall to China while simultaneously hitting the wall in her real life.

But this is better - at least for you.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - JWLZG - 01-21-2018

Quote: (01-21-2018 02:24 AM)mrganteng Wrote:  

SNIP

[Image: clap.gif]

Weren't you both bothered by the cold?

French girl on the Great Wall of China - pitt - 01-21-2018

Nice one. I love fucking girls in public.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - droughtmeat - 01-21-2018

I legit felt embarrassed when I read the "dirty French talk part", but this is a truly epic story, high risk, extremely high reward. You SHOULD feel proud of yourself, good work man!

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Suits - 01-21-2018

Quote: (01-21-2018 04:57 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Ya, man. I don't even like to have my hands not firmly inside a thick pair of gloves this time of year when outdoors.

How did you not freeze your dick off?

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Belgrano - 01-21-2018

Quote: (01-21-2018 08:28 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2018 04:57 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Ya, man. I don't even like to have my hands not firmly inside a thick pair of gloves this time of year when outdoors.

How did you not freeze your dick off?

Drinking hot water.

Good for healthy.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Travel Museums - 01-21-2018

How was the quality? I banged a Shanghai girl in the stone boat looking out the window at zhujiagou with everyone walking in the garden below. Those water towns are fun.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - RatInTheWoods - 01-21-2018

You sir are an inspiration.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Road_Less_Taken - 01-24-2018

I thought it was a metaphor too. Catchy title for sure.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Hypno - 01-24-2018

Someday we'll be able to do this on our southern border.

French girl on the Great Wall of China - mrganteng - 02-05-2018

Yes, it was chilly but we only shagged for a couple of minutes before a group of kids made their way towards us. Wasn’t particularly enjoyable but was more for the novelty of it.

Crazy places where I’ve had sex now include;

The Great Wall of China
Swimming pool
Beach
Volcano
Rooftop

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Mikestar - 02-05-2018

OP is that you? [Image: biggrin.gif]

French girl on the Great Wall of China - Jagnum - 02-05-2018

I went to Simitai/Jinshaling and unexpectedly ran into someone who I lived with junior year of college.

It was a dude, but he was as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

You went in January?? It's barely warmer than freezing.