Roosh V Forum
Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman (/thread-66731.html)

Pages: 1 2

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - The Stronger Sex - 01-14-2018

She's only 30.

[Image: blake-lively-looks-unrecognizable-on-rhy...set-01.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-looks-unrecognizable-on-rhy...set-02.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-looks-unrecognizable-on-rhy...set-03.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-looks-unrecognizable-on-rhy...set-04.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-looks-unrecognizable-on-rhy...set-05.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-on-the-set-of-the-rhythm-se...mbnail.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-on-the-set-of-the-rhythm-se...2018-0.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-on-the-set-of-the-rhythm-se...2018-1.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-on-the-set-of-the-rhythm-se...2018-2.jpg]

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Repo - 01-14-2018

Is that her gay best guy friend or is that what passes as a masculine man in Hollywood nowadays?

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Disco_Volante - 01-14-2018

Talk about the black pill. Two doors Ryan Reynolds could've walked through:

Ryan Reynolds foregoes marriage and fucks hundreds of models in L.A. = rape accusation, loss of career.

Ryan Reynolds "does the right thing", marries Blake Lively = she makes herself ugly after only a few years of marriage.

He's that high-value and she's pulling this shit? She has legal leverage so she doesn't have to pretend anymore. Had she pulled this when they were dating he would've dumped her and moved on, but, too late now.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - la bodhisattva - 01-14-2018

They say the clothes make the man, but damn, women are so dependent on attire and hair that their appearance is as malleable as water.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Dragan - 01-14-2018

Wall status: confirmed.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - The Stronger Sex - 01-14-2018

The irony is that by cutting and undying her hair and frumping herself up she's basically withdrawing from the race and announcing the world she's hit the wall and she no longer has the right to think of himself as a desirable woman. She's basically saying "That's it, guys. I'm old". There's a certain honesty in this. Yet instead of him being allowed to bang young desirable women while she takes care of the children, which would be the logical next step in a sane society, he's supposed to be sexually exclusive with a woman who has herself announced to the world she's no longer desirable.

She would be happier if she let go and focused on her role as a mother and let him bang hot women instead of fooling herself into thinking she can compete with them when deep down she knows she's no longer fit for purpose.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - MKDAWUSS - 01-14-2018

Is this for a film?

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - captain_shane - 01-14-2018

Fake news. This is for a movie being filmed called The Rhythm Section. She still has long hair and looks fine.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - PapayaTapper - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 01:01 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Talk about the black pill. Two doors Ryan Reynolds could've walked through:

Ryan Reynolds foregoes marriage and fucks hundreds of models in L.A. = rape accusation, loss of career.

Ryan Reynolds "does the right thing", marries Blake Lively = she makes herself ugly after only a few years of marriage.

He's that high-value and she's pulling this shit? She has legal leverage so she doesn't have to pretend anymore. Had she pulled this when they were dating he would've dumped her and moved on, but, too late now.

Nahhh...Its Hollywood. Theyre expected to change spouses like we change shoes. A couple of years from now after he dumps her she'll be on the cover of Glamour or People with a caption "My new life, new love, happier than ever"

Same thing for him. He wont get div raped cause she makes/made her own money.

Ryan will be balls deep in fine new starlets clam long before shit hits the fan

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Blancpain - 01-14-2018

Why do these hollywood actresses age like shit? Is it because of stimulant abuse? I mean they have access to the best makeup artists but most of them look like shit after 30s compared to their hey days.

Look at Ivanka for example, she is 36 but still fine as hell. She probably didn't abuse drugs because she has a proper father.

Anyone remember Amanda Bynes from the Amanda show??

[Image: Amanda-Bynes-looks-almost-unrecognisable.jpg]

Talk about hitting the wall, shes only 31.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - DraperJ.hank - 01-14-2018

Is she trying to look like the brittish tv version of Sherlock Holmes?

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - ivansirko - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 12:54 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

She's only 30.

[Image: blake-lively-looks-unrecognizable-on-rhy...set-02.jpg]

Uncanny

[Image: Hugh-Grant--hugh-grant-84763_486_500.jpg]

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Buck Wild - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 01:27 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Fake news. This is for a movie being filmed called The Rhythm Section. She still has long hair and looks fine.

Exactly--an entire thread about absolutely nothing.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - balybary - 01-14-2018

[Image: blake-lively-is-unrecognizable-while-fil...reland.jpg]

Probably an ad for wine tasting party or cat food. [Image: catlady.gif]

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-14-2018

As a longtime Beatles fanatic, I just wanted to commend the OP of this thread for finding some great rare photos of Ringo Starr during the "Rubber Soul" era. But why was this thread titled "Blake Lively?" Is that a rare Beatles recording, like "Carnival of Light?"

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - AnonymousBosch - 01-14-2018

^ I thought it was a 'de-aged by CGI' Helen Mirren.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Days of Broken Arrows - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 02:25 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2018 01:27 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Exactly--an entire thread about absolutely nothing.

If only there were a show about nothing.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Napoleon3 - 01-14-2018

Is that Jude Law she's with in the photo?

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 01:45 PM)Blancpain Wrote:  

Why do these hollywood actresses age like shit? Is it because of stimulant abuse? I mean they have access to the best makeup artists but most of them look like shit after 30s compared to their hey days.

Look at Ivanka for example, she is 36 but still fine as hell. She probably didn't abuse drugs because she has a proper father.

Anyone remember Amanda Bynes from the Amanda show??

[Image: Amanda-Bynes-looks-almost-unrecognisable.jpg]

Talk about hitting the wall, shes only 31.

[Image: source.gif]

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - realologist - 01-14-2018

Blake Lively has always has a busted face but nice body especially those titties. Once that goes it's over.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - Chetthebaker - 01-14-2018

She could play Harry Potter with that look

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - The Catalyst - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 06:46 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Blake Lively has always has a busted face

I'm not sure if this is just plain wrong or the Kiwi girls I see all around me are just that horrible. She would be in the top 10% of girls facially here.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - RexImperator - 01-14-2018

She was a hottie back in the days of Gossip Slut. Didn't she date DiCaprio?

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - uncledick - 01-14-2018

Quote: (01-14-2018 07:04 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2018 06:46 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Blake Lively has always has a busted face

I'm not sure if this is just plain wrong or the Kiwi girls I see all around me are just that horrible. She would be in the top 10% of girls facially here.

Kiwi's are just a part of the british ethnic pool (and scots, irish), so the continuation of quite possibly the ugliest white women in world. Its the same in Oz, but I blame the sun more for their looks.

Blake Lively sees wall approaching, resigns as woman - TooFineAPoint - 01-14-2018

Even if fake news, I'm betting on the Ryan Reynolds curse affecting her sooner rather than later.

He takes in busty blonde starlets and then churns and burns them.

That is the difference between a barely passable "actor" and one of the most talented performers of his generation (DiCaprio) who seems to leave women just as hot as he found them.