Roosh V Forum
Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife (/thread-66374.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Rossi - 12-24-2017

I've watched it on Sky Italia last night. It was 20 mins long interview. Basically, Ivory Coast player Eboue played football in top divisions such as Arsenal and Galatasaray.

He said roughly speaking, he earned over €30 millions in his career but his wife got almost everything from him, divorced him and he's left with nothing. Judge also ordered to give up his apartment in North London to his wife.

He also said he earned €8 millions from Galatasaray in Turkey but he sent €7 millions to his wife.

He said, he'll be looking to churches in London to stay after he surrenders his apartment because evacuation date is in 2 weeks.

I mean, I don't want to make any comment about this guy. If you send %90 of your paycheck to your wife, you deserve to be homeless now. What else can I say?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/n...s-11746303

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - ProGambler - 12-24-2017

Most likely a lie. They said the same thing about David James (when in fact he had a gambling addiction). Just another financially illiterate black guy imo.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Akwesi - 12-24-2017

Puts things in perspective. I'm considering whether spending 50 bucks on a girl for Christmas is beta, and this guy's blown through 30 million on his oneitis (supposedly). Most likely bullshit, though.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Rossi - 12-24-2017

Quote: (12-24-2017 08:34 AM)ProGambler Wrote:  

Most likely a lie. They said the same thing about David James (when in fact he had a gambling addiction). Just another financially illiterate black guy imo.

How would that be a lie? He has a court order and he needs to vacate his apartment in North London in 2 weeks and his wife will be taking it. I watched it on Sky.

Court ordered him to give his apt to his wife.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - david.garrett84 - 12-24-2017

I call bullshit.

I do not doubt that the woman got far, far, far, far, far more than she deserved.

But this guy was singing her praises only a year ago:

Quote:Quote:

But Eboué’s delicate state was not helped by the deaths, in October, of his grandfather, Amadou Bertin, who raised him as a child, and brother, N’Dri Serge, one of his 12 siblings. Bertin had prostate cancer. Serge died tragically in a motorbike accident. He is indebted to the unwavering support of his Belgian wife, Aurélie, mother of their three children, Mathis plus daughters, Clara, 12, and Maeva, 11. “Aurélie is very supportive,” Eboué says. “It’s not easy for her. I’ve been hard to live with.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016...s-ban-sap/

The woman should have gotten a fraction of what she did, but this guy is the dictionary definition of a mug, especially to his 4/10 wife.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - SpursFan741 - 12-24-2017

He's married before to a Belgian girl. And i'm a native Belgian, Belgian girls will tear you apart when it comes to Divorce.

Quote from the Ladbible: http://www.ladbible.com/news/sport-emman...r-20171224

" Currently unable to play football because of ill-health, Eboue has been involved in a divorce battle with wife Aurelie which has resulted in all of their assets being awarded to her.

"To add to his woes, the 34-year-old has not seen his children since June"

"In Turkey I earned eight million euros. I sent seven million back home. Whatever she tells me to sign, I sign."

Tell me guys, which good mother will forbid their kids to see their father for such a long time? And which good wife will ask to sign papers and ask to send a huge amount back monthly? This is a clear bitch and golddigger. And there is something else to mention , Eboue is married with her while he was 21 in Belgium while he played at Beveren. That's really early, she must felt early that he will has a lot of money. But indeed no doubt that the guy also was very naive.. , which happens with a lot of african players.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - AManLikePutin - 12-24-2017

The story is being reported all over the place. She wasn't even that attractive at all !

[Image: FILES-A-picture-taken-19-December-2004.jpg]

You'd think some of his old mates like Drogba will help him...or Arsenal can offer him a job as a scout or academy trainer.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - 911 - 12-24-2017

He got divorce-rapefugeed.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - ShotgunUppercuts - 12-24-2017

Damn son.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Foolsgo1d - 12-24-2017

What the fuck is that kid wearing?

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Chowder Head - 12-24-2017

Damn! She's a slumpbuster not a wife. What was he thinking?

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Rain97 - 12-24-2017

This is my worst nightmare, going from a millionaire to a homeless piece of shit. I don't feel bad for him, you have to be an absolute dumb fuck to lose all of that to a 6. This is why money will never be a substitute for tight inner game, knowing yourself and being congruent.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Barron - 12-24-2017

Quote: (12-24-2017 06:36 PM)Rain97 Wrote:  

This is my worst nightmare, going from a millionaire to a homeless piece of shit. I don't feel bad for him, you have to be an absolute dumb fuck to lose all of that to a 6. This is why money will never be a substitute for tight inner game, knowing yourself and being congruent.

A Brit called that a 6... you poor bastards.
She's a 5 on a good day, homely bitch.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Suits - 12-24-2017

Quote: (12-24-2017 09:33 AM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

He's married before to a Belgian girl. And i'm a native Belgian, Belgian girls will tear you apart when it comes to Divorce.

That explains a lot. I knew a very sweet Chinese girl in Tianjin. She was a 4 at best, but very kind hearted and pleasant company.

She moved to Belgium for school, started dating a local guy and when I saw her in China a few years later, she'd transformed into a total bitch who wanted to argue with me about everything I said.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - SpursFan741 - 12-25-2017

Quote: (12-24-2017 07:42 PM)Suits Wrote:  

That explains a lot. I knew a very sweet Chinese girl in Tianjin. She was a 4 at best, but very kind hearted and pleasant company.

She moved to Belgium for school, started dating a local guy and when I saw her in China a few years later, she'd transformed into a total bitch who wanted to argue with me about everything I said.

Sounds familiar. The guys here have to date way down and even then,girls still have terrible attitudes. I use tantan here as well and even a chinese 5 here ( a girl I wouldn't even bother with if I would be in Mainland China) flakes on me or has an attitude that pisses me off.

I don't even bother with local belgian chicks anymore, and you find loads of 5's in here like eboue his ex wife. Anyway, i'm happy i'm leaving again at the end of january.

To stay on the Original subject: He will be married under the system: sharing from goods ( so when he married her , all the properties are from her as well).

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - JohnKreese - 12-25-2017

Football player?

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Leonard D Neubache - 12-25-2017

You should give her Fisto's number. They'd get on like a house on fire. [Image: banana.gif]

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Suits - 12-25-2017

Quote: (12-25-2017 06:02 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Football player?

The game is actually called soccer.

Quote: (12-25-2017 08:24 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

You should give her Fisto's number. They'd get on like a house on fire. [Image: banana.gif]

I'm guessing that Fisto has already had more than his fair share of Asian 4's.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - puckerman - 12-25-2017

Most men from Africa who come to first-world countries and make "big bucks" have a lot more sense than this. They look at women from their home countries and women from the modern societies and realize that there is a huge difference. It's a shame he didn't have the good sense to look at this as well.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - lemko - 12-25-2017

Quote: (12-24-2017 06:36 PM)Rain97 Wrote:  

A 6? You're being very generous. She's barely a 5 after several cocktails.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - godfather dust - 12-25-2017

6 is delusional, even 5 is generous. I'd give this broad 3-4.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Sidney Crosby - 12-25-2017

Quote: (12-25-2017 05:32 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

6 is delusional, even 5 is generous. I'd give this broad 3-4.

That's what she should be, but she would considered a "healthy" weight by most people in the West.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - Rocha - 12-25-2017

There is a very interesting project by a Portuguese footballer known as Tarantini (real name Ricardo José Vaz Alves Monteiro), this guy is a good/regular player in the Portuguese first league, playing in Rio Ave (an average/middle of the table team) for the last 10 years, he is now at 34 yo.

So his project consists in conscentializing young (and no so young) football/soccer players about the need of preparing themselves financially for the end of their careers. Truth is that most of the players don't make the kind of money that Eboue did (even much more talented ones), for example in Portugal there is 3 (Benfica, Porto and Sporting) teams that can pay high salaries, like 1 to 2 million per year to certain players or even more (eg. Iker Casillas receives 5 million € per year at FC Porto), there is also a group of other 3/4 teams who can pay 250 to 300.000 € anually to their best players. The rest of the teams have very moderate budgets and do not pay real good money. So even in the Portuguese first league, which is one of the top six in Europe, I would say some 75% of the players do not receive that much. Most of these guys don't have much studies, having dedicated since young to becoming professionals in the sport. So happens that most of them go bankrupt after they stop playing.

Actually this phenomenon is not only exclusive from football/soccer. Taken from Tarantini's website:

-80% of retired NFL players go bankrupt within the first three years.
-60% of retired NBA players go bankrupt within the first five years.
- 2 in each 5 players from the English Premier League (like Eboue) start to have financial issues within the first five years after retirement.

And even more interesting:

- 1 in each 3 retired English Premier League players divorce within the first 12 months after hanging up the boots...

He defends that the 5 reasons for this are:

-Lack of financial planning
-Lack of contingency plans
-Lack of preparation for a second career
-Lack of support from all family
-Divorce

Quite an interesting project and website, he already also wrote a book on the subject.

Below is the link for the site, unfortunately I think it is only in Portuguese language.

https://tarantini.pt/a-minha-causa/

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - 911 - 12-25-2017

The real reason is that the great majority of these guys are from poor African backgrounds with no education, while their Black American counterparts come from fatherless broken homes. On top of being financially retarded, they latch on to gold digging whores who suck them dry as soon as the dough stops rolling.

Ex-football player Eboue left with nothing by his ex-wife - EvanWilson - 12-25-2017

I have not have a chance to read the whole article, but usually the problem in these 'situations' is a combination of:

1: Poor financial planning. All the way from absolutely stupid or even outright idiotic investments with what little they do save to unsustainable levels of spending on things not needed.
2: Spending like the high income years will continue on indefinitely, or even worse, as though income will increase from already high levels.
3: As they age their income levels off and then starts to drop, but the alimony/child support is calculated on higher income years meaning that eventually even if they divert 100% of their income to the court ordered alimony/child support, they can't pay.