Roosh V Forum
The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread (/thread-66295.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 09-03-2018

Deepdiver, with all due respect, I'm going to say 'shame on you' for an attempt at shaming. Qool-aid? Really? Trying to be funny, when you of all people should KNOW how serious our situation was before our POTUS took office? I know you know better, and I'm encouraging you to THINK and dive more deeply, as your handle indicates.

I haven't "drunk" anything and I hope you're not implying those of us posting here are mindless buffoons. I'm extremely critical, and apply scientific method EVERY DAY in my work and life.

If you're truly a veteran, have served on a boomer, and are as patriotic as you portray yourself to be, then you don't need to 'drink' anything. Q team isn't asking for followers, and no one is higher or lower than anyone else - that's how the satanic cabal operates. But as a person of reason and integrity, you owe it to yourself to examine the evidence, research to find answers to the questions Q poses. You owe it to yourself to see what is being pointed to in the Q posts. I'd start with these fundamental Q drops from the very beginning and see if there's truth, consistency, and the proofs Q intentionally points to when he says 'future proves past.'

Too big to embed, so click them as links and zoom in for reading:

Early Q drops part 1

Early Q drops part 2

Early Q drops part 3

Early Q drops part 4 - the mother load!

Just watching videos isn't enough - you need to go through the posts, from the beginning, at least what I've shown here. The Socratic method of questioning to evoke understanding really does work - you can feel it change you, as your mind and soul make connections.

Especially now nearly a year later, see what has happened since those first Q posts. 'Future proves past.' That is the ultimate Q proof.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 09-03-2018

Crossed posted from here in the Donald Trump thread - TRUST THE PLAN! Sessions is a by-the-letter-of-the-law straight-shooter!

'Back in 2011, the indomitable Peter Schweizer published Throw Them All Out, a detailed examination of political corruption as it is actually practiced in the halls of Congress.

In his investigation, Schweizer found one single member of Congress against whom no allegations could be held – who had never taken a dime that was not his, had never cut any backroom deals, had never, simply put, played the game.

That individual was Jeff Sessions.

That fact is all you need to know to understand why Donald Trump selected Sessions for the Department of Justice, and why Sessions has followed the course he has in taking on the "Russia collusion" coup effort. Sessions is the quintessential Eagle Scout. He will follow the rules down to the last subclause and will not make his move until every "t" has been crossed and every "i" dotted.'

[Image: z0n3aeo8ybi11.jpg]

(from the reddit thread 'Dear Concern_ags: TRUST THE PLAN! : greatawakening')

Referencing research by Peter Schweitzer taken from his book 'Throw Them All Out'

Also:

AG Jeff Sessions: Playing the left like a fiddle

Sessions makes his move

Don't be fooled by appearances, there is brilliant strategy at work underneath.

Enjoy the show!

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - CynicalContrarian - 09-03-2018

Quote:Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a68ba4 No.2863057
Sep 3 2018 17:29:27 (EST)
Both [C-3]h[A-5]mbers (House / Senate) in [S-6]ESSION tomorrow.
Where once there was [D-1]ARK
Th[E-2]re is now [L-4]IGHT
Q

D-1
E-2
C-3
L-4
A-5
S-6

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 09-10-2018

FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].

Updates on FISA soon-to-be-declassified 20 pages indicating full involvement of Rod Rosenstein and others from Hussein W.H.

Reminder from late August (qmap.pub) -Q drop 2106

'FBI / DOJ Officials Knowingly Used False Intelligence in Carter Page FISA'

[Image: 07d104819d1a04c9c94dd49555fe1453a23b75e0...c02009.jpg]

[Image: 29c660023dc3562f5dd8ed213d7af881c453759e...3d695d.jpg]

[Image: 6d893325235380bbf514a67828e8cf2ecbc72fb6...c8693e.jpg]

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...cies.html?
Re_review important.
Who signed?
Who signed pg 380?
Who signed pg 389?
Who signed pg 390?
Who signed pg 391?
Who signed pg 392?
Pg 389 - Andrew McCabe
Pg 391 - Rod Rosenstein
Pg 271 - Dana Boente
Pg 269 - James Comey
Pg [ ] - Sally Yates
'KNOWINGLY' used FALSE intelligence?
Think HRC [paid for] FAKE DOSSIER [bulk].
Think Steele > BO [post FBI firing] intel collection.
Think DOJ/FBI classified leaks to FAKE NEWS > insert into FISA app in effort to provide 'new sources'.
Think PDB placement by BRENNAN to AUTHENTICATE source as credible.
Think BO >>> WEISSMANN 'regular updates' re: Steele [Firewall][Mueller]
………………….
"I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing information regarding Carter W. Page is TRUE and CORRECT."
https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view?
Q

===

Update today - Q drop 2128

DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS].
USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION.
FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].
Q

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Repo - 09-10-2018

Quote: (09-03-2018 03:56 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

Deepdiver, with all due respect, I'm going to say 'shame on you' for an attempt at shaming. Qool-aid? Really? Trying to be funny, when you of all people should KNOW how serious our situation was before our POTUS took office? I know you know better, and I'm encouraging you to THINK and dive more deeply, as your handle indicates.

I haven't "drunk" anything and I hope you're not implying those of us posting here are mindless buffoons. I'm extremely critical, and apply scientific method EVERY DAY in my work and life.

If you're truly a veteran, have served on a boomer, and are as patriotic as you portray yourself to be, then you don't need to 'drink' anything. Q team isn't asking for followers, and no one is higher or lower than anyone else - that's how the satanic cabal operates. But as a person of reason and integrity, you owe it to yourself to examine the evidence, research to find answers to the questions Q poses. You owe it to yourself to see what is being pointed to in the Q posts. I'd start with these fundamental Q drops from the very beginning and see if there's truth, consistency, and the proofs Q intentionally points to when he says 'future proves past.'

Early Q drops part 1

Early Q drops part 2

Early Q drops part 3

Just watching videos isn't enough - you need to go through the posts, from the beginning, at least what I've shown here. The Socratic method of questioning to evoke understanding really does work - you can feel it change you, as your mind and soul make connections.

Especially now nearly a year later, see what has happened since those first Q posts. 'Future proves past.' That is the ultimate Q proof.

Eh every post I've read that "proves" it involves outright lies and deception that can be unraveled within a few minutes of google searches. Does anybody have a summary of proofs that cant be discredited within a few minutes of internet research?

Because anybody can ask a million questions online, post about things that are already known, and then say think about it and figure out your own truth.

3/10 troll attempt.

'Outright lies and deception' = your post. Useless generalizations. Got any more more substantive to add to the thread, like links, articles, etc.? Like, you know, evidence?

We don't need to figure out our own truth in this arena. We need to see there is evidence for crimes that have happened and are being revealed. The depth of evil that's occurred boggles the mind and can't be laid upon the public all at once, if ever to the degree some people already see and understand (or have experienced). This is why Q offers questions and points to sources that helps us connect dots and open doors to greater understanding. We're all invited to be open-minded yet discerning - not just through Q but anytime we're examining evidence to discover what is real and what isn't.

Curiosity, a capacity for reason, and a willingness to examine evidence work together to clear confusion, dispel lies, prevent acceptance of misinformation. Such a mind can easily see attempts at misdirection (which your post represents) as diversions from learning the Truth. The Truth isn't subjective. It is what has happened, and is happening. The Truth can't be hidden, suppressed, or ignored forever.

The questions matter, what has happened matter, putting the dots together MATTERS. Or do you disagree?

It was a yes or no question.

2/10 troll attempt

You first make a claim that 'every post you've read that proves it involves outright lies and deception that can be unraveled' then you disingenuously ask a question' implying there are no that proofs that can't be discredited within a few minutes of research.' Your question is not proof of your claim. Note that you said 'every post you read' which is probably zero, and certainly not every post that exists.

There are links to Q proofs in my signature and here are a few more for honestly curious readers:

Twitter thread on top Q proofs for anyone reading who is actually interested.

and a video based on the twitter thread

===

Back to your nonsense. You made an claim yet have not provided supporting evidence. I've provided specific evidence to back up my claim that Q is real and is connected to POTUS and working for the American people via back-channels (including various forms of coded messages / images) not controlled by the deep state / rogue CIA groups / the international cabal.

The onus is now on you. Can you support your claim with evidence?

It's a yes or no question.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - captain_shane - 09-10-2018

I think Q is real, but I'm not quite sure if it's a data mining operation, Psyop, or the real deal Holyfield.

These are the three things that get me to think it's real and not some LARP. Airforce 1 pictures, Tippy Top Shape, and 58 spaces. Too much to be coincidence in my opinion.

[Image: bec5c168e29342904ba0dbc547d37a334b6e742a...094b0c.jpg]

[Image: 01b6f3c7b899e31528bf3355bd28f666957ecd74...ffaeb3.jpg]

[Image: 547ea17642077168ea7c7b80120fb6a74e5bd472...f599c2.png]

It's good to be skeptical, and also to see what's right in front of you. When do all the coincidences become mathematically impossible?

===

Tomorrow is a very important anniversary. I remember that day, that morning, very vividly - likely many of us do. It shook us to our core and we were deceived with phony explanations, half-truths as we sought a perpetrator. The truth was too close for most of us to contemplate. But I felt a tremendous sense of evil and terror that day. I begun to lose hope for this country and for the world at large.

God bless the patriots - in and out of uniform - who died that day and after it, who volunteered, who suffered and still suffer under the awful weight of the conspiracy that occurred that day. We all suffer until those guilty are brought to justice.

This anniversary may pass without incident, but being the 17th year after (and 17 = Q in gematria) my feeling is.. there will be something fairly newsworthy announced. Especially with the CIA 'snow white / 7 dwarves' and related spying systems off-line, plus all the OPs that have happened we'll never know about, I believe we're able to breathe a little easier. The hurricane is a concern, though, and the timing seems ... curious. Or perhaps simply a coincidence (unlike the Q proofs!).

We need to reprogram tomorrow's date with something positive. Let's see what happens.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - RedPillUK - 09-10-2018

Both Q and Trump used 58 spaces in their post/tweets? Wow. Q must be real.

Yup. That's the only proof!

Nothing to see here folks, go back to being a subject of a pedophilic 'royalty' letting invaders through the gate without the right to speak out or bear arms.

"Oi, move right along!"

We love you Brits, bless your hearts!

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - CynicalContrarian - 09-10-2018

Doubt we'll see any 'DECLAS' of any material just prior to the 9/11 anniversary.
Only after the events & tributes are done.

Although, it will be the 17th 9/11 anniversary...

Quote: (09-10-2018 07:39 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

2/10 troll attempt

You first make a claim that 'every post you've read that proves it involves outright lies and deception that can be unraveled' then you disingenuously ask a question' implying there are no that proofs that can't be discredited within a few minutes of research.' Your question is not proof of your claim. Note that you said 'every post you read' which is probably zero, and certainly not every post that exists.

There are links to Q proofs in my signature and here are a few more for honestly curious readers:

Twitter thread on top Q proofs for anyone reading who is actually interested.

and a video based on the twitter thread

===

Back to your nonsense. You made an claim yet have not provided supporting evidence. I've provided specific evidence to back up my claim that Q is real and is connected to POTUS and working for the American people via back-channels (including various forms of coded messages / images) not controlled by the deep state / rogue CIA groups / the international cabal.

The onus is now on you. Can you support your claim with evidence?

It's a yes or no question.

Well my question wasnt actually directed at you since I already read the one in your link and pointed out an obvious deception earlier that took only about 2 minutes of reading into it, so I didnt bother with the rest, especially as it appears you didnt actually investigate what's in your own signature either. So my post was directed at other believers, sorry should have clarified.

Ah, you mean your earlier post with the coffee mug. Agreed, that's not a valid proof. I didn't even pay attention to that as it's so silly.

One 'proof' being disproved (and that wasn't mentioned in any of the proofs I've referenced) =/= Q isn't real. It's not an indictment that 'every proof is easy to dispel.' Let's not apply an over-generalization fallacy, shall we?

You also said in that post 'at least a real autistic post would take some serious elbow grease to disprove.'

I agree. And no one can disprove the most compelling proofs. It's important to be suspicious, but looking at all the valid proofs makes the case very compelling that Q is real. That video is a good watch / listen.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - RedPillUK - 09-10-2018

Quote: (09-10-2018 08:33 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

Yup. That's the only proof!

Nothing to see here folks, go back to being a subject of a pedophilic 'royalty' letting invaders through the gate without the right to speak out or bear arms.

"Oi, move right along!"

We love you Brits, bless your hearts!

Post some more proof then.

You're attacking me for being English because I don't think your 4chan superhero is real?

Your (((great nation of immigrants))) is hardly better dickhead. We're all infected with the same virus, most of it coming from your jews, such as your propaganda industry, hollywood, the CIA/FBI/NSA/deep state etc etc and you think you're somehow better than us because you have more guns, Trump and your so called freedom of speech...

You don't even have a fucking name for your country. You're named after a continent. And all your states have stupid indian names. You only have a few hundred years of history. What even are you? Polish, Irish, British, German, Nordic, Spanish, Italian, Jewish, African, Mexican, Indian, Chinese? What? And then you call yourselves United? yeah USA! [Image: american.gif]

The so called United States of America has been doomed to fail since the beginning with planning like that.

You're right Britain is a mess and I could go on and talk about fat you all are but it's utterly pointless arguing which country is worse when we're all infected with the same virus and should be on the same team.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Deepdiver - 09-10-2018

Quote: (09-03-2018 03:56 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

Early Q drops part 1

Early Q drops part 2

Early Q drops part 3

"Truth" Tiger - with all due respect - the Video I posted about Qool Anon was not hostile at all and actually interesting - As for posting Anonymous tweets ad-nauseum what is the difference between this Q-anon entity or the Anonymous NYT Trump Hating subversive editorialist - both are operating in the shadows. Whenever I see someone or a group operating out of the Anonymous shadows if find it useful to apply some serious critical thinking to who they really are and their motives.

You seem to be quite obsessed with this Qanon and display a lack of a sense of Humor about drinking all of their anonymous Qool-Aid.

As for questioning my service to the United States of America the bottom half of my DD214 has two words on it "Honorable Discharge" after 6 years of dedicated and honorable service in the US Navy Nuclear Submarines force. You disrespecting my service says all I need to know about your motives and clearly obsessive personality issues.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 09-11-2018

Deepdiver, the 'share a joke, have a laugh' forum is a perfect place to unwind. This thread is about shedding light on who Q is, what his/their role is related to POTUS, and getting vital information to the American people and the world. Calling it 'qool-aid' even jokingly is disrespectful to the bravest patriot of all, Donald J. Trump. Show your POTUS and CIC the respect of digging into Q with an open mind and you'll earn mine.

The difference between Q Anon and anyone else LARPING to have the 'real inside scoop' is profound: months and months of confirmations of Q's role in POTUS's inner circle to inform us about child kidnapping, pedophilia at the highest levels, Uranium1 and HRC's involvement, Iran and Obama, Saudi Arabia sponsors BHO's law degree via HUMA donations, the multiple attempts on POTUS's life that have been stopped, an unprecedented 50,000+ sealed indictments, false flags on US soil that have been stopped and exposed by Q for what they are (not 'false alarms' as in Hawaii's case), exposed the NK deal well before it ever happened, shining the light on human-trafficking' disguised as 'aid organizations' like the CF did in Haiti, informing of us when operators were active and in harms way, asking us to pray, dropping details on the Bruce Ohr testimony from a closed-door meeting within minutes of it happening, forecasting who the FISA signers were, just to scratch the surface. There is so much going on, you just need to put aside the Jones-aid and look! Q is real, and is close to POTUS. Once you can see and understand that, we have a basis to build a further conversation in this thread.

Start here: qmap

and follow PrayingMedic on Youtube. Praying Medic was also in the service.

There are rabbit holes to go down everywhere you look and each of them point out how deeply corrupted the highest levels of powers have been for a long, long time. I don't envy the people at NSA, MI, and active duty operators their jobs. But by showing RESPECT to the growing body of evidence that Q is NOT a LARP I can respect what they're fighting for - TRUTH, FREEDOM, and JUSTICE. I can fight the MISINFORMATION that has plagued this country for decades - worsening since JFK's death, and the fiasco that was the 9/11 false flag. I hope to GOD you understand 9/11 was a false flag! That is the ultimate CONSPIRACY of our times that is yet to fully unravel! Who conducted 9/11? Who covered it up?

This really comes down to good vs. evil, those whose respect human life and those who don't. All of this history and the demonstrated facts makes it clear we've dealt with insidious powers for a long time and we're very fortunate to have real patriots in power now! But with the MSM still fighting for control, Q posts via anonymous forums had to be the method to 'drop crumbs' for us to follow.

Have you actually dug into the drops, starting with links in my signature, or the video I posted above?

I respect your service, but not your dismissive attitude regarding Q. Don't hide behind your service as some 'get out of jail card' that prevents you from taking flak. This is a forum for men to discuss issues as men. You don't know what those in my family have done in patriotic service to this country, and I'm not going to parade it around. Neither in your case nor mine does it matter RIGHT NOW.

What matters RIGHT NOW is discovering and supporting the truth while not be led astray by pied-pipers and shills, of which I now consider Alex Jones, Jack Posobiec, and many others. Perhaps you can get past your background and see your past service as a call to stay true of heart and deep deeper into matters.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 09-11-2018

I really don't understand where the objections to Q are coming from. Sure, let's be critical and skeptical but let's understand that Q began posting in late 2017, well after Trump was elected and once the attacks on him got even worse than before the election. I honestly thought HRC would win. I was planning to leave the country because I felt what was left of our Bill of Rights would be gutted especially by someone as demonstrably evil and corrupt as her, Bill, and their cronies.

We know we can't trust the MSM to report real news and this fact has gotten worse since Trump took office. The MSM had Hitlary at what, 94% to win the election just a day before it? How did that turn out? It's been 'Russia Russia Russia' since even before he was elected. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google all censor content. Where do we go to get the real news, if that's even possible? I avoid nearly all sources and sometimes find even Breitbart more about indignation than having any coherent forward-moving strategy. I don't feel 'empowered' or 'informed' when I engage with most media, because there isn't really any sense of the Big Picture.

As a nation of diverse immigrants, we are united in our desire for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That is what makes these 50 states UNITED. I grew up in a time when I did stand and commit to the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. I miss those days. When did that stop? WHY did that stop? The communist, subversive march through the institutions, that's how. Then the history books, decade after decade, get re-written to erase our history and replace it with propaganda. Without understanding where we've come from, we can't understand why we're here and where we might go. We MUST understand our place in history to be able to correctly influence it. To be the INFORMED CITIZENS that our Founders intended us to be, we need to have access to ACCURATE information and be able to MAKE CONNECTIONS, so we can TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION. Without the love of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of TRUTH there can be no real Freedom and certainly no Happiness!

[Image: quote-an-informed-citizenry-is-at-the-he...-57-51.jpg]

Why did the attacks on Trump ramp up, after the election and before his inauguration? There were marches and threats to prevent him from taking office. This isn't a small thing! Where was the MSM to decry those actions as 'treasonous'? Nowhere - because most of them are complicit in this huge global scam. They were insanely angry because the entrenched individuals and groups with power (on both sides of the political fence) had lost control of the most important office in the country. They banked on the continuing ability to manipulate laws, finances, backdoor and secret agreements between nations to continue removing our rights and imposing tyrannical rule upon us. These actions have taken place little by little for a very long time and on this anniversary of 9/11, the levels of evil and corruption at work could boggle the mind.

After Trump won, those evil groups who had abused their power were now caught and trapped in their lies and deception. They'd previously used departments responsible for surveillance, investigation, and prosecution ILLEGALLY to concoct a fake narrative (Steele 'dossier') and false pretenses (meetings with a banned Russian lawyer that Obama's attorney general had to sign a visa override to let into our country) to spy on, attempt to ensure Trump and his team in 'collusion' to justify impeachment. It's obviously not working as the Trump Russia collusion narrative is collapsing. This investigation was carefully orchestrated and planned, with utter brilliance. I couldn't see that before I began to follow the Q drops. 'Trust Sessions. Trust Huber. Trust the plan.'

These kinds of actions, done by many administrations, are TREASON folks, and compromise just a few examples in recent times. These actions involves foreign governments and foreign agencies as well. Wars have begun for far less. Well, we're actually at war and have been, both unofficially and officially. POTUS has already made it clear we are in a continuing State of National Emergency, via his EO 13818 enacted on December 21, 2017.

EO of Dec 21, 2017 at Whitehouse.gov

Executive Order 13818 Blocking Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse

But Average Joe Citizen doesn't hear this Truth, or hears a watered-down version without any context (global human trafficking and related abuses), because the MSM is controlled by powerful elite interests and they only promote their agenda of fear porn, misinformation, and division. They would mention something briefly but go back to the collusion narrative.

What's also alarming is that people we'd like to believe as trust-worthy 'alternative media' sources such as Alex Jones / Infowars show evidence of having their own agenda, or being 'controlled opposition.' There are subjects they can't touch (e.g. Pizzagate).

Look up John Podesta's art collection and tell me if this is normal or healthy. James Gunn's pedo-themed party? Look at all the pedo-related symbolism in child-related organizations and tell me if this isn't in-your-face satanic practice.

Neon Revolt articles on John Podesta and company

But but but I thought pizzagate wasn't real?

Oh, and getting certified for kiddie massage? Really? Part of open and continuing attempts to normalize / legalize pedophilia!

Liddle Kidz Pediatric 'massage'

It can honestly get overwhelming, but the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. If we question the MSM narrative, and watch for disinformation propaganda, half-truths, and controlled opposition, and seek to connect the dots we'll be able to see clearly how many different areas are connected.

There's so much happening, and has happened, that it takes an insider / whistleblower to bring our attention to it. We have to be careful of who may be a disinformation agent, so skepticism is necessary and healthy. Snowden was a CIA operative who blew the whistle on the NSA's spying capabilities so the CIA could conduct ops related to money for Iran (and European assets) without interference from the NSA / MilInt. If you see someone in a feature length movie, chances are it's Mockingbird Media Productions aka CIA funded/sponsored. You HAVE to be critical and skeptical of everything.

So what can we do? Where can we look for accurate information? I see that this is one reason why, among the many people who have bravely stepped up to tell the truth, the Q group has provided methods to validate their position as being part of the ONLY group authorized by POTUS to reach US citizens (and anyone in the world willing to listen) and to ask us questions that help us make connections and discover the truth for ourselves. They MUST remain anonymous due to the sensitive nature of what they're doing and the fine line of not divulging secrets that could endanger national security. But they point out current events and remind us of connections to past events so we can see the Big Picture. To anyone who has looked beyond day-to-day news, a pattern starts to emerge. Many average people don't think this deeply, but it's because of that ignorance that corruption exists throughout history.

Whether or not we ever find out exactly Q who is (by implication, there are several people on the Q team), what matters is whether the information they provide is informative and accurate or not. Do we gain in understanding by examining the 'Q crumbs' or are we more confused and frustrated? It's only 'qool-aid' if you get a sugar coma afterward and aren't motivated to take action. You take all the crumbs together and you have a loaf of bread. Pieces that seem disconnected begin to make sense and like putting puzzle pieces together, you do get a sense of the Big Picture.

As much as I'm committed to the truth, I know everyone has to reach their own understanding in their own time. I'm going to do my best to not engage in one-on-one debates here any longer. It's unproductive and even counter-productive. However, since we are supposed to be 'masculine men' here we need to be able to handle the truth.

The good news is we can see positive change happening before our eyes. A benefit of following Q drops and examining them as they happen is you get to see history before it happens. 'Future proves past.' I realize I want more people to dive into this subject and my intense commitment to Truth is off-putting to those who hold onto their cherished ideas, even if they feel they're partially red pill. There are so many red pills we can take, and in some ways investigating Q and following the bread crumbs he / they drop takes you down the most intense rabbit holes you'd ever imagine. It's not for everyone. So I'll do my best to be a reporter on Q's comments, questions, and the links I discover related to this topic. I'll do my best to keep my expectations of the men on this forum more in check.

I invite anyone reading, whether member or guest, to look at the evidence presented and decide for themselves. Ultimately, what you say in this thread for or against the pursuit of Truth as Q is pointing to says far more about you than it does Q.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Deepdiver - 09-11-2018

Truth - you really are obsessed with worshipping at the Alter of Q - your posts are nothing but rambling Cult Worship of some entity that Goes by Q... as far as respecting my POTUS and CiC Trump- I organized votes for the Guy - volunteered and worked with the Secret Service Uniformed and Plain Clothes during some early NH GOP Primary rallies... He has to earn my and all Patriots next vote and the votes after that. I voted in the NH Mid Term Primaries today for a Republican Candidate for the US House of Representatives that I am personally assured will be a Trump Agenda supporter. As long as Trump stays true to his Agenda (Build The Wall to stop the tsunami of Illegals and Deadly Drugs flooding the USA from the Communist Freaking Red Chinese and Mexican Narco-Terrorists alliance to kill off 70,000 young Americans and weaken Millions of Military Age Men and Women) and advance the Trump Economic and Security Agenda he will have my vote...

As for dealing with the Deep State Globalist Traitors against our Constitution he already has the National Security tools he needs to round up all of these Obamunist Clintonista holdovers and rendition their assess and convict them with swift Military Tribunals Justice.

I am hoping he is just waiting for Kavanaugh to be appointed and confirmed to SCOTUS before he drops the Thor Trumpian Hammer on the Traitors including CFR, MSM Ownership and Socialist Marxist Communist loving Social Media.

In the USA we take an oath to Protect and Defend the US Constitution and the country founded upon that constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. That Oath is for life. The brilliance in the founders can be traced to the First American Geroge Washington who stepped down after two terms and refused to allow a King/Crown or Royal personality worship system be implemented in the USA and absolutely would have been appaled at the Q Cult of personality worship you are engaged in and promoting here on a daily basis.

Truth - Back off the Caffeine and go for a jog, game and meet a woman and get laid and chill.

Trump was raised in the Mafia Capital of the USA in one of the toughest connected industries Real Estate Development and Construction.

He has a lot more and very tough support that just one Cult of Q Personality and constant Qool Aid drinking could ever achieve - stop worshipping at the Alter of the Cult of Q FUD and get a life.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - AneroidOcean - 09-11-2018

Quote: (09-11-2018 04:15 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

He has a lot more and very tough support that just one Cult of Q Personality and constant Qool Aid drinking could ever achieve - stop worshipping at the Alter of the Cult of Q FUD and get a life.

The irony is that the very oath you talk a lot about taking is one of the largest reasons that Q could be real amongst the increasingly traitorous deep state.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - RedPillUK - 09-11-2018

Quote: (09-11-2018 03:55 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

As a nation of diverse immigrants, we are united in our desire for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That is what makes these 50 states UNITED. I grew up in a time when I did stand and commit to the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. I miss those days. When did that stop? WHY did that stop? The communist, subversive march through the institutions, that's how. Then the history books, decade after decade, get re-written to erase our history and replace it with propaganda. Without understanding where we've come from, we can't understand why we're here and where we might go. We MUST understand our place in history to be able to correctly influence it. To be the INFORMED CITIZENS that our Founders intended us to be, we need to have access to ACCURATE information and be able to MAKE CONNECTIONS, so we can TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION. Without the love of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of TRUTH there can be no real Freedom and certainly no Happiness!

blah blah blah nation of immigrants

blah blah TRUTH something something INFORMED CITIZENS

hype

inspirational quotes

baseless speculation

more hype

etc

So many words, so little proof.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Deepdiver - 09-11-2018

Quote: (09-11-2018 04:28 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2018 04:15 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

The irony is that the very oath you talk a lot about taking is one of the largest reasons that Q could be real amongst the increasingly traitorous deep state.

@AO if the Eponymous Q Anonymous turns out to be an Oath Taking Patriot then he can join us the 10 Million Oath Taker Veterans and 70 Million patriot Trump supporters as we heed the call to Back up the CiC and our DoD Constitution Loving Oath Taking loyal Americans - Our Sons, Nephews, Cousins and Brothers at Arms, to defend our Constitution and the United States of America from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Over our dead bodies, there will be NO Communist Freaking Red Chinese - EU 4th Reich - International Narco-Terrorists - Radical Islamists alliance overthrow of America on my and my patriot brothers at arms solemn oath of honor to God Almighty.

The issue I have with Q the Anon is that he/they have built a Cult of Personality religion of rabid Q worshippers which is antithetical to the Vision of Liberty and Freedom and Equality the First American George Washington suffered and endured endless deprivations with his loyal Master Masons collective vision when they laid the foundations and built the Shining City on a Hill that is the idea and reality of America. An America that will live in perpetuity in the hearts and minds of all loyal patriots like Donald John Trump the modern-day torchbearer of the vision of the First American.

https://www.amazon.com/First-American-Ne...07B8TF653/

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - redonion - 09-12-2018

I don't think Q is real. I'm probably in the mindset of 60% LARP, 30% psyop/datamining operation, 10% real. I'm not interested in debating the subject.

BUT!

The Q subreddit (r/greatawakening) was just banned and removed from the site. Makes me just a little bit more of a believer.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - sterlingarcher - 09-12-2018

There are 70,000 subscribers on that subreddit.

To put it into context Justin Bieber video routinely gets 100 million views on YT.

Very suspicious that it goes down today when there are A LOT of 9/11 memes...

All they're doing is confirming everything.