Roosh V Forum
The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread (/thread-66295.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 08-03-2018

Apply Occam's Razor, ChicagoFire. Potus acknowledges Q signs at rallies. Evidence provided indicates various voices and device ID (different members of Q team). A very well-laid-out plan is being executed. There may be sophisticated tools being employed but calling Q an AI is a red herring, and unnecessary. K.I.S.S.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - C-Note - 08-03-2018

The Amazon Post has published FIVE articles disparaging Q-Anon in just the past two days. This movement has them spooked.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - ChicagoFire - 08-03-2018

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/...8098633728

"Sean Spicer has declared Q is not legit"

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-04-2018

Quote: (08-03-2018 12:17 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

The Amazon Post has published FIVE articles disparaging Q-Anon in just the past two days. This movement has them spooked.

If it was all a farce or it was simply insignificant. Why the sudden media ree-steria across the board?

If nothing else; all things 'Q' means the hoaxing media does not control the narrative & the cunty, crazy control freaks are no doubt rather agitated about that.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - RexImperator - 08-04-2018

Quote: (08-04-2018 02:11 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

If nothing else; all things 'Q' means the hoaxing media does not control the narrative & the cunty, crazy control freaks are no doubt rather agitated about that.

I agree with this. The Q phenomenon displays the power of alternate sources of information vs. the mainstream media. Whether or not those sources are true is a different matter.

The coastal “elites” also view the middle of the country as a bunch of crazy rubes for believing the Bible, so yes, this stuff makes them worried.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Silver_Tube - 08-04-2018

from the sean spicer AMA on reddit:

[Image: 131986.png]

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Mercenary - 08-04-2018

^^^^^

Sean Spicer was fired/resigned from the White House over a year ago, in July 2017.

Trump first mentioned the words "the calm before the storm" in early October 2017, and Q first appeared on 4chan 3 months later at the end of October 2017.

Assuming that is even the real Spicer on reddit (it could easily be an imposter), he most likely wouldn't know cause he left 3 months before anything related to "the storm" became known.

Not saying Q is 100% legit, but Spicer is definitely not the person to confirm or deny the legitimacy of Q.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Mercenary - 08-04-2018

News articles from June 2013
(5 years ago !)

Quote:Quote:

Secret agency 'the Q Group' was hunting Edward Snowden for weeks before NSA leaks

A TOP-secret security agency called the Q Group was hunting for US whistleblower weeks before explosive leaks were made public.

NewsComAu
June 12, 2013

https://www.news.com.au/technology/secre...e956fa01d1

A TOP-secret US security agency called the Q Group is in complete freak-out mode and has been hunting for whistleblower Edward Snowden since he disappeared from his Hawaii home in May. Former CIA employee and IT contractor Mr Snowden threw the US National Security Agency into turmoil last week when he leaked details of a program called PRISM that spied on the internet use of non US citizens, including their emails, Skype calls and social media. The elite security and counterintelligence directorate, known as "the Q Group", was already tracking Mr Snowden before The Guardian and the Washington Post published the leaks, the Daily Beast reports. And the group, which acts as the NSA's internal police force, is still chasing him. "There is complete freak-out mode at the agency right now," a former intelligence officer told The Daily Beast. "There has never been anything like this in terms of the speed of referral of a crime report to the Justice Department. Normally this kind of thing takes weeks and weeks." Mr Snowden leaked a 41-page Powerpoint slide show about the program, which was published on Thursday. He left his girlfriend in Hawaii and fled to Hong Kong before the leaks were published, and his whereabouts are now unknown.

U.S. government targets ex-contractor over NSA leaks

by Declan McCullagh
June 11, 2013

https://www.cnet.com/news/u-s-government...nsa-leaks/

The NSA's Associate Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence, also known as the "Q Group," reportedly was on Snowden's trail around the same time that last week's leaks appeared. The Washington Post reported that only 30 or 40 people at the NSA should have had access to one of the leaked documents.

The Hunt Is On For Edward Snowden
Brian Jones
Jun. 10, 2013

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-hunt...013-6?IR=T

The Daily Beast's Eli Lake has written about the unit within the NSA who is now on the hunt for Snowden. The NSA's Associate Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence — called the 'Q-Group' — is charged with reining in Snowden. Lake writes that they have been searching for him since he disappeared from Hawaii several weeks ago.

Inside the ‘Q Group,’ the Directorate Hunting Down Edward Snowden

The top-secret ‘Q Group’ has been chasing Edward Snowden since he disappeared in May. Eli Lake on the intel community’s internal police—and why the agency is in ‘complete freakout mode.’

Eli Lake
June 10, 2013

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the...rd-snowden

The people who began chasing Snowden work for the Associate Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence, according to former U.S. intelligence officers who spoke on condition of anonymity. The directorate, sometimes known as “the Q Group,” is continuing to track Snowden now that he’s outed himself as The Guardian’s source, according to the intelligence officers.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-04-2018

Q-incidence...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1025918150704091136][/url]

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Gmac - 08-05-2018

You guys ought to put that imagination to better use.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1026112050324357122][/url]

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 08-05-2018

Gmac, I've studied this Q phenomenon in fair depth and watching Scott Adams periscopes isn't research. Do you think Q is a LARP, or meant to mislead us? I don't, and it isn't. POTUS has been confirming it as well, as unofficially as he can.

This thread and research / videos by people like prayingmedic, TracyBeanz, Destroying the Illusion, and SerialBrain2 indicate Q is very real and worth spending time, imagination, and attention on. The battle is on-going.

Have you read 'silent weapons for quiet wars'? It makes sense now seeing how the deep state is operating and how white hats are countering their tools for silent subversion and dischord.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - captain_shane - 08-05-2018

Everyone that's skeptical about the legitimacy of Q should read this 8chan thread https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1739215.html

It's quite long, but after reading the whole thing last night, I'm positive Q is not a LARP. It's possible the whole thing is a psyop or data mining operation, but it's not some basement dweller making shit up.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Gmac - 08-05-2018

*shrug*

You guys just make it real easy to never want to associate with any of you in the real world. What you think you've "studied" or "researched" on the internet is wasted time. It's actually anti-scientific.

Wake up now by reevaluating your priorities and you can thank me later. The rest are lost causes. Bowing out of this thread permanently.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 08-05-2018

It's fascinating to me that more effort is spent diving into the nuances of female nature, game, masculinity - i.e. one layer of 'the red pill' - but not something that has all the earmarks of being vitally important to our individual, collective, national, and global security as human beings. Rabbit holes aren't comfortable or fun to dive down - there's no endless sushi boat of poon to savor by processing and digesting these ideas. But often when you do commit to that deep-dive, you end up with more wisdom than when you started. Often, you see the world through new eyes and have greater perspective which makes you a more well-rounded human being.

Yes, I am spending time on this subject meaning I'm not doing other things I could be. You know what? That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to gain a deeper understanding of the context of world events. I'm still building my business, still gaming women, still working out. The time I spend on this subject is worthwhile to me. How dare you attempt to tell me or any of us we're wasting our time? How ridiculously, stupidly condescending. What makes you think I want to meet you in real life if you're this condescending and dismissive here, on a forum that's supposed to be refuge for real, masculine talk? I guess it's just okay to be a red pill game bro, yo.

It's worth my while to seek understanding of how the seemingly impossible election of Donald Trump happened. I fully expected the evil bitch to win and I'm not alone. I was planning to leave the country if that had been the case. The shock of that, and the endless #Winning we've enjoyed while in the face of relentless attacks from the MSM and even former cabal operatives (No Name, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Obama, HRC, Merkel, Trudeau, etc.) made me wonder how exactly DID our GEOTUS win? Was it just dumb luck? Was it the 'silent majority' coming to the rescue? Was it the efforts of people on this forum, including you Gmac, and Samseau, and others? Or was it all of the above, and more that We the People are only now starting to understand as the corruption, collusion, treason, and evil is being exposed?

I asked the question and I kept looking for answers, because it wasn't dumb luck that put Donald Trump in office. I like women as much as the next guy, but I also like to have a strategic view of the world. You can't game if you're not free. Or you're just playing Twister in a burning house, 'enjoying the decline.' Whatever. But hey, if that's what you want to do more power to you - it's just not for me.

Even a 5 minute reading of Q posts, starting from the beginning, will communicate the urgency and importance of what Q are asking us to contemplate. To ask us questions, help us make connections, and appreciate how close we came to a very different United States of America, and how there are still coordinated attacks happened across a wide range of actors, foreign and domestic, to take down the Constitution and put the US on track to become UK 2.0, or even worse - to embroil us in WWIII with China and/or Russia via proxy states North Korea and Iran. Fuck all that noise!

This isn't bullshit, man. This is serious, life-changing geopolitics happening in front of our eyes. And you call it a waste of time? Holy fuck, how goddamn lame of you!

I understand not everyone cares enough to dive into this. Trump is #Winning, rah rah rah, what else matters? Right? Well, some of us care enough to look deeper. Those of us who do don't deserve ridicule, especially when the evidence is available to skeptics, and especially from supposedly red pill men. I'm managing my life as I need to, now MORE UNDERSTANDING than I did before looking into this movement and looking into recent history.

Q is teaching us about our history, and world history, in ways that only make sense when you take the time to see connections that aren't obvious on the surface. I can see the chess board from a distance and appreciate the masterful coordination at place, and realize there are levels I can't and probably won't ever see. I did want to get into one of the three-letter agencies when I was a teenager, so in a way this is me exercising that fantasy, but now seeing it happen in the real-world is mind-boggling.

This is not a game.

It's pretty small-minded to call someone's pursuits 'a waste of time' and those who research 'lost causes.' That's blue pill thinking. I understand where you're coming from, but it's disappointing. Probably best you and others like you who aren't willing to examine this subject as deeply as you would game just stay out, because you make yourself and this forum look juvenile.

Book of Q Proofs (~540 pages) updated 7/27/2018

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - RexImperator - 08-05-2018

Bowing out of this thread permanently.

Q predicted this.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 08-06-2018

Excellent 8chan resource with Q Proofs.

Best Q proofs in graphical form

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - RedPillUK - 08-06-2018

I've tried reading both those links for proof of this cool action hero Q, but all I saw was a bunch of unintelligible autism?

Can someone dumb this down so that non autistic people like me can understand?

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Easy_C - 08-06-2018

It's a bunch of very tenuous "proofs" that consist of extremely vague Q statements being "proven" by something that is tangentially related to something Q said.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-06-2018

Oy vey...

Perhaps there was far more to this sudden Lebron James thing... :

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/06/di...awakening/

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - username - 08-06-2018

Quote: (08-06-2018 07:00 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

It's a bunch of very tenuous "proofs" that consist of extremely vague Q statements being "proven" by something that is tangentially related to something Q said.

Hey man, Trump used one of the same words Q did 2 months after Q posted it, what more evidence do you need? [Image: dodgy.gif]

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Easy_C - 08-06-2018

But.....I will say that NeonRevolt's page is interesting. That link a few posts above mine caught my attention because I'm tangentially familiar with general aviation and this many accidnts in the span of a few weeks is VERY bizarre.

I also don't think they're a LARP. The person behind Q displays some specific knowledge (numerology, allegorical inferences) that clearly mark them as being a secret society member. It's their intentions and truthfulness I doubt.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Repo - 08-06-2018

Quote: (08-06-2018 07:00 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

But look, in this image Q says the name of a TV show, and then later a commercial for it is tweeted! Proof!

[Image: 3b129f7afb0e5bf0b3485d0d69a2e845129191e4...36f0f1.jpg]

Further proof! Per these articles, the show was announced before Q announced it, how could they know that Q was going to mention it! Conspiracy!

https://taskandpurpose.com/national-geog...f-command/

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/arti...5-20171214

Seriously, when all it takes is 3 seconds of google searching to disprove an image, there is no sense in looking at the rest. This isn't even peak autism, just trolling. At least a real autistic post would take some serious elbow grease to disprove.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Transsimian - 08-07-2018

I think we are ignoring the possibility that the "evidence" was put out by third parties who want to appear more competent than they seem, and want people to keep hope.

Social media teams tend not to have high security clearance, but want to believe in something bigger.

(I know, this post is a bit stupid, but I accidentally clicked "post" without intending to)

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-07-2018

Unless part of the reason for Scott Adams being so coy in regards to what was discussed when he met Trump the other day, was because this sudden dismissal of Q is a side tactic.
Not really sure what Scott is worried about.
After GamerGate, after 2016, after 'Pepe', after the 'Great Meme War' & after Trump's tweets. The old rules are gone.

Voxday's take :

From the transcript of the Darkstream.

Scott Adams was talking about how the whole Q thing was bad for MAGA. Now that sounds very cryptic, but what he's talking about is how he is concerned, like a lot of middle-of-the-road folks and moderates, he is concerned that talking about conspiracy theory is going to turn off, confuse, and disenchant people who might otherwise be inclined to support making America great again. Now this is the conventional moderate talk, all right, moderates always think that the secret to success is appealing to the moderates. You know, they always always do this. Back when Ronald Reagan was a candidate, before he won the nomination, we heard the same sort of reasoning, if you're going to win you need to move to the center. Okay that is the conventional wisdom, and again and again and again, political history proves that to be wrong.

Chasing the moderates is actually the way to ensure that you, number one, will probably lose, and, number two, if you do win you're not going to be able to do anything. Moderates above all fear change, all moderates want is to stick with the status quo, and so you know running to the center, it's exactly what the elder George Bush did and that was part of why he managed to lose. So when you look at any advice about politics that worries excessively about marketing, about brand, about turning people off and all that sort of thing, you need to look at it with this very skeptical eye, because most of the time it is not coming from a rational point of political analysis, it's not coming from an observation and application of political history, it's simply coming from the moderate's distaste for anything that normal people might look at with a skeptical eye.

Now, the reality is people follow strength. People follow truth as long as it is fearlessly and forcefully spoken. We see this all around the world and we've seen this all through history. Those who stand up and speak the truth tend to meet with very positive reactions because people have a tendency to recognize the truth when they hear it.

If you think about it, what has Q accomplished? What is the primary consequence of Q, has it resulted in more or less confidence in the system? Has it caused people to embrace or reject the FBI, the CIA. and the professional Deep State. Has it appealed to the mainstream media or has it frightened the mainstream media? Okay, those are the questions that are relevant. Who Q happens to be and whether everything that Q says is 100 percent accurate or not, you know, these things are not even relevant points, they're not even relevant questions.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/08/darks...-of-q.html

Comment :

Q is most likely a four hundred pound man with a laptop living in his mom’s basement.

Voxday :

And yet he is observably more effective than hundreds of millions of dollars being spent by rich Republicans on expensive political consultants and advertisements.

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread - Truth Tiger - 08-09-2018

and damning evidence coming out to show some of No Name's traitorous actions:

McCain illegally fed Classified FBI intelligence to Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to Set Up Trump Tower Meeting; FBI Brass Helped Plot Scheme