Roosh V Forum
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread (/thread-65997.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Malone - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 02:46 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2018 02:41 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2018 02:16 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

Your first photo is famous man, completely. What a player... (I don't condone whatever he was doing man) It's a famous game story.

No way to go around this, but you urged it on yourself:

Go and get laid first, before graciously "condoning" it. It's not fame game. I dated multiple teen girls in the 18-19 age range while being 38-40. Trust me - I am not famous.

Be honest. She was 17. Need I say more?

No, a lot less. Zel is right. The image was bonus, but I've removed it.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-21-2018

< While that is true and you can even marry a 17yo in California with the consent of the parents, we don't go into below 18 girl discussion.

My statement was in relevance to Prince Harry and a hypothetical example based also on Seinfeld.

Dragan is insofar correct, that we don't discuss this, because such things can be used to shut down a forum or call us all pedophiles even if we clearly know the essence of the argument. But no reason to be a dick about every little thing uttered.

This is not an endorsement of seducing minors.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - CynicalContrarian - 05-21-2018

[Image: Ddt1rJFV4AEHDyr.jpg]

Meme I heard about - "Damn. It would be too obvious if I used another car crash..."

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - debeguiled - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 09:55 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Speaking of Chelsy Davy, she looks pretty pissed with how this all shook out.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CaptainPeezy/status/998290351805710336]

I know it is tempting to analyze a person's soul based on one photo, and I have done it myself plenty of times, but this is just the kind of useless Twitter meme that proves nothing and makes the little people back at home feel superior.

It is a trick that the internet plays on us, juxtapose some pictures, posit a satisfying narrative, get some clicks, and we are all a little further away from being able really analyze reality, and a little closer to feeling like we have it all figured out.

Early new year's resolution: Not falling for this anymore.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Jetset - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 10:13 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I know it is tempting to analyze a person's soul based on one photo, and I have done it myself plenty of times, but this is just the kind of useless Twitter meme that proves nothing and makes the little people back at home feel superior.

It is a trick that the internet plays on us, juxtapose some pictures, posit a satisfying narrative, get some clicks, and we are all a little further away from being able really analyze reality, and a little closer to feeling like we have it all figured out.

Early new year's resolution: Not falling for this anymore.

[Image: i-came-here-to-laugh-not-president-schw-...254223.png]

She seems to have worn that same "it seems my dog is terminally ill" look on her face throughout much of the ceremony. I think it's a valid narrative. In fact, this is loosely how Camilla happened.

Everyone who has ever played Crusader Kings II, a strategy game about keeping your medieval dynasty alive for centuries, photoshopping the same joke at once:

[Image: GQ2c6Zu.png]

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - debeguiled - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 10:19 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

[Image: i-came-here-to-laugh-not-president-schw-...254223.png]

Shit. Me too. Don't know what came over me.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - BlueResolute - 05-21-2018

The usual crop of "why I can't find my own prince" photos circling facebook as usual.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Hypno - 05-21-2018

To me, the biggest takeaway is the power that George Clooney has--either through game or looks or a combination of both. Both the bride and the future Queen were eager to dance with him. Think about that. You are the future King of England, albeith beta, and you lose out to Clooney. Even the Groom got showed up, and while he'll always be just a prince he's a lot cooler than his older brother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ption.html

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Dragan - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 01:46 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

To me, the biggest takeaway is the power that George Clooney has--either through game or looks or a combination of both. Both the bride and the future Queen were eager to dance with him. Think about that. You are the future King of England, albeith beta, and you lose out to Clooney. Even the Groom got showed up, and while he'll always be just a prince he's a lot cooler than his older brother.

I have not been following the wedding--as happy as I am for the both of them, and future of the monarchy, don't watch the stuff anymore.

The appeal of Mr. Clooney is pretty clear, perpetual bachelor, knows his value (and to be honest has probably increased as his fame went up), humanitarian (I'd add pretty fucking dedicated to his causes ), and a really successful businessman.

You just want the guy to succeed or have a good time. One of those types.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 01:46 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Actor Idris Elba, 45, and his model fiancee Sabrina Dhowre, 29

[Image: idris-elba-sabrina.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

The only one out of the huge number of rich men dating young women who has at least a healthy sphere-approved age difference.

As for sexual market value - George Clooney trumps even a crown-prince. Clooney is the Alpha Fucks while a crown prince is the best Beta Bucks.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - AceP - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 11:09 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Everyone who has ever played Crusader Kings II, a strategy game about keeping your medieval dynasty alive for centuries, photoshopping the same joke at once:

[Image: GQ2c6Zu.png]

Omg. I love this lol.

CK2 memes are always the best.

I have a feeling the wife's fertility modifier is probably negative. Prince Harry will have a bastard son outside of the royal family and use -20 Piety to legitimize him.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Arado - 05-21-2018

I've been seeing this meme spreading...it's actually kind of scary the way something like this could subconsciously influence younger women to embrace the carousel path and reject any type of traditional expectations of behavior.

[Image: 33041397_2138601956173239_71323932448889...e=5B970FD3]

So now men are going to be shamed for wanting to marry someone younger, not divorced, not worn out from the carousel, and willing to take care of the home?

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Rigsby - 05-21-2018

Just settling down for the night, then I get this shit:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44202178

Katy Perry slams Meghan's wedding dress

It was second in the total news hierarchy at the BBC.

The following might be hard to take. Take it with a pinch of salt. Don't take it all unless you are 'enlightened'.

I hope all those at the BBC who put this story up about Katy Perry, at the no,2 slot, well, I hope they get to see their loved ones die slowly from cancer. I hope they don't get it themselves. That would be too easy. You really have to see someone you love fade away, over the years, to get the full effect.

Katy fucking Perry? You fucking cunts?

Slams Meg's wedding dress?

What about all those in other parts of the world who really are dying horrible deaths from cancer - unspeakable deaths, because only 8 countries on the entire planet have access to very cheap and very effective opiates?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-44152429

The world is suffering from an invisible epidemic, an epidemic of pain.

As many as 60 million people are reckoned to suffer avoidable agony every year.

It is a situation that a visionary Indian doctor, Dr MR Rajagopal, has been campaigning to change for decades.

It isn't that the patients themselves are silent, he explains. Indeed, it was hearing the screams of agony of a neighbour in the last stages of cancer almost four decades ago that first set him on the path that would earn him his nickname: India's "father of palliative care".

But no, Katy fucking Perry's dress you fucking whores.

I say this with a good heart. It will be good for your Kama.

Your children, your mothers, your fathers, your sisters, your brothers - at least one of them needs to be sacrificed for you to understand.

Watch them get a tumour bigger than a limb. Hear them cry out in pain. Be there, next to them, helpless. Unable to help them.

Then post a fucking no.2 article on the beeb about Katy fucking Perry's dress you utter fucking cunts.

Like I said. I just wanted to settle down for the night. Wasn't looking for a fight really. Couldn't find any peace. But didn't want any antagonism.

"Most of us tend to judge pain by our own experience," he says. "We cannot fathom that pain can be beyond the power of your imagination. The depth of the agony people experience is unbelievable. We don't see it and the hospitals don't see it because doctors say there is nothing more we can do for you, go home."

The horrors that some people have to go through in this life. But no, Katy fucking cunting Perry spots a fashion faux pas. What's worse, the Beeb feel the need to put this up as the second most important piece of news they have.

May all their children and loved ones get cancer. May they suffer. But not for nothing, just to learn. Maybe then, humanity gets to move forward a bit.

I won't hold my breath.

I'm in a pretty good mood tonight, and I won't let anything spoil it.

I just hope and pray that something very bad hits these cunts to make them reconsider their course in life and stop spreading their poison.

I'll meet with my own maker and deal with my own shit. I just hope they get held to account too.

Katy cunting Perry. Front page of the cunting BBC!

Because of cunty Meg's dress?

We need a reckoning.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - MOVSM - 05-21-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/SolarDeathCult/status/997994834383245315][/url]

Quote: (05-21-2018 09:07 PM)Arado Wrote:  

I've been seeing this meme spreading...it's actually kind of scary the way something like this could subconsciously influence younger women to embrace the carousel path and reject any type of traditional expectations of behavior.

How many princes with cooks and maids do these bitches think there are that can just keep them as pets? They gonna fight the Duchess of Sussex to the death?

Oh shit, that is a great idea for a competitive sport and I would watch it.

Oh shit, I just realized. The hit on Diana. It was Camilla all along.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - christpuncher - 05-21-2018

They said the standard "For richer for poorer" part of the vows...Is that really appropriate for fucking Royals to say? You'd think they would have a more tailor-made set of vows to recite for the circumstance...

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Kona - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 09:49 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

They said the standard "For richer for poorer" part of the vows...Is that really appropriate for fucking Royals to say? You'd think they would have a more tailor-made set of vows to recite for the circumstance...

How about ' Until we have to have you killed like my grandma did to my mom" squeezed in there too.

Aloha!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - AnonymousBosch - 05-21-2018

Bill (67) and I were shifting a trailer load of bricks onto pallets today:

"Did you see the Royal Wedding?" he asked. "The Prince married some washed-out old Hollywood slut. Already divorced. Her Map of Tassie would need resleeving."

I said I laughed when I saw she wore white.

"I don't know how she landed him. She must suck a mean dick, but now she's got his his money... [girl voice] 'Oh Harry, I don't do that anymore!'"

It's good to know game observations haven't changed across generations.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - porscheguy - 05-22-2018

I disagree about George Clooney being alpha. Most of these women are just remembering him from his days on ER. This is a guy who stopped fucking Stacy Keibler so he could wife up a worse looking, slightly older, female Muslim attorney. George Clooney wants to see every American disarmed while he rides around in a motorcade with heavily armed security. He demands open borders and forced diversity for you and I, but when migrants started turning up near his Italian villa, he strongly considered selling it. He claimed it was paparazzi harassment, but I think it was filthy migrants stinking up his ivory tower. Looking at his humble beginnings in comparison to where he is now, he must have raped dozens of children In satanic rituals for the viewing pleasure of the rothschilds themselves. Probably did it in a room drenched in pigs blood. He’s a globalist cunt and nothing more.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - N°6 - 05-22-2018

Clooney’s présence suggests who Harry has been mixing with. He’s part of the Obama-Hollywood-liberal-globalist jet set. He’s not one of us.

I can’t see his marriage lasting longer than the typical Hollywood marriage.

All things aside; did Harry not have any close friends or army air corps buddies that took him to the side and ask, “I don’t know what she’s doing to you in the bedroom, but are you really sure marrying her is wise?”

Or is he like other British men who have no real friends beyond drinking buddies, long periods of loneliness and no women advice from their fathers? He has gone on record about mental health and depression.

That’s even before wondering what royal advisors were advising. I find it impossible to believe there wasn’t a more suitable young fillie in the British Commonwealth.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Constitution45 - 05-22-2018

It is cringey, as said before. Basic male dating advice, don’t even need to call it game. Don’t date some wannabe actress than fleeced her ex husband.

On another note, women seem to absolutely love it. When she divorces him or cuckolds him it will just be another episode of drama. And the spiteful ones will say it’s a good thing because of muh equality

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Rush87 - 05-22-2018

Quote: (05-22-2018 01:31 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Clooney’s présence suggests who Harry has been mixing with. He’s part of the Obama-Hollywood-liberal-globalist jet set. He’s not one of us.

I can’t see his marriage lasting longer than the typical Hollywood marriage.

All things aside; did Harry not have any close friends or army air corps buddies that took him to the side and ask, “I don’t know what she’s doing to you in the bedroom, but are you really sure marrying her is wise?”

Or is he like other British men who have no real friends beyond drinking buddies, long periods of loneliness and no women advice from their fathers? He has gone on record about mental health and depression.

That’s even before wondering what royal advisors were advising. I find it impossible to believe there wasn’t a more suitable young fillie in the British Commonwealth.

Just more proof you can't buy wisdom.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Leonard D Neubache - 05-22-2018

[Image: YDvaQqj.png]

The simple shivs are often the best.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-22-2018

Quote: (05-22-2018 01:02 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I disagree about George Clooney being alpha. Most of these women are just remembering him from his days on ER. This is a guy who stopped fucking Stacy Keibler so he could wife up a worse looking, slightly older, female Muslim attorney. George Clooney wants to see every American disarmed while he rides around in a motorcade with heavily armed security. He demands open borders and forced diversity for you and I, but when migrants started turning up near his Italian villa, he strongly considered selling it. He claimed it was paparazzi harassment, but I think it was filthy migrants stinking up his ivory tower. Looking at his humble beginnings in comparison to where he is now, he must have raped dozens of children In satanic rituals for the viewing pleasure of the rothschilds themselves. Probably did it in a room drenched in pigs blood. He’s a globalist cunt and nothing more.

Alpha is what Alpha does - he is smooth and utterly drowning in pussy wherever he goes. This is not a value statement. You can be a liberal globalist-indoctrinated scum and still be Alpha. Many many criminals and psychopaths are naturally Alpha while doing the most terrible.

We have to get out of our minds that the term means some kind of saintly or ethical bestowing of virtue. It's more a matter of depiction of inter-sexual relations and the sexual market place. Napoleon for example had a life-long oneitis with a woman who was older than him, who cheated on him and who had some lost teeth. Meanwhile he was a military genius and most men respected him greatly. Was he Alpha in terms of male-female relations and hierarchy? Unfortunately not. He could be easily if he got rid of his Blue Pill thinking and oneitis, but as far as knew he did not.

By the way - there are high value famous Betas like Ashton Kutcher who can easily get laid, but who certainly are utterly Blue Pill and Beta in their relationships.