Roosh V Forum
The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] (/thread-6470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-09-2011

Good job Nonpareil so is this out of the question?
[attachment=3046]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Nonpareil - 09-09-2011

Quote:Quote:

[Image: attachment.jpg3046]

Indeed, I would have to say no to that one. It's one thing for a girl to be retaining a little extra water but with a very attractive face and big tits; I'd hit once to break a slump, but this girl is carrying a little extra, her tits don't even look that big (given her size) and her face isn't good like at all.

Whenever I see a girl with obnoxious hair color (blue, green, platinum blonde, and in this case fire-engine red) the first thing that jumps to my mind is 'skank', so there's also that here.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-09-2011

I don't know..A little skank factor gets me worked up as long as its not too much..
I got a message from this. I would hit it but, Not sure its worth the work.
[attachment=3047]
She said she just moved here a week ago and lives a mile away..Hmm

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Nonpareil - 09-09-2011

Quote: (09-09-2011 10:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't know..A little skank factor gets me worked up as long as its not too much..

The dyed redhead, with the low-cut shirt, the excessive pose with the dog and the tit-tat has a higher S-score than the next girl you posted, with the fishnet top, her natural color and a tasteful amount of makeup.

I would hit that as well; she has a nice smile, nice hair and she's slender, though (not on PoF) I may want to avoid chicks that live on my block.

What I'm trying to get at;

Fat girl + skank factor = Even grosser than a chaste fatty.
Skinny girl + skank factor = I don't wife it up, but I don't turn it away either.

mechanico has a thing for chicks with big heads...
[/quote]

What are you talking about?
[attachment=3048]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 09-09-2011

This one is nice, I'd pipe her too.

Quote: (09-09-2011 05:00 PM)Moma Wrote:  

She's been on it all day..I switched her to my real profile and she didn't skip a beat..
[attachment=3049]
She just moved here from DC I found that out with my fake profile then sent her" Pizza mart or Jumbo slice?" With my real one..She was blown away. How did you know I was from DC? "The look" I said Why? Nobody ever said that?

Get it? Fake Profile Rules Again! She's not hot but this shit works especially here where everyone is from different places

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 09-09-2011

Quote: (09-09-2011 05:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

She's been on it all day..I switched her to my real profile and she didn't skip a beat..

Are these all from Tampa? I'd hit the two to the right but a Coor Light might be needed for the one to the far left.

Quote: (09-09-2011 05:05 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2011 05:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Are these all from Tampa? I'd hit the two to the right but a Coor Light might be needed for the one to the far left.
They are DC girls I think she said she moved here a month ago.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - jariel - 09-10-2011

Would you hit it or is this too much ass for some of you playas?

[Image: tumblr_lpsdx2a4Bl1r009aco1_400.jpg]

Not trying to hijack your thread mech, just curious, because some of my friends think this girl is "fat".

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - bmn200 - 09-10-2011

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:29 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:18 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I don't like the face and I can't stand lizards with massive guts.

Boner test failed.

Face makes a HUGE difference.

Think about some of he Lane Bryant/Plus Size models like these:

[Image: lane_bryant_model_14_by_lp_700-d47r4p7.jpg]

Urgh not me. I'd take an ugly face with a bangable body over a "pretty" whale personally. or do without. Whale is fail.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - bmn200 - 09-10-2011

Girl with censored nips shouldn't even be in this thread. She's hot it's just a shit picture.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-10-2011

Bmn, Ok. lol
This treasure surfaced yesterday, I think this is a cool picture but the rest are pretty bad
[attachment=3058]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Spike - 09-10-2011

Quote: (09-10-2011 12:20 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Would you hit it or is this too much ass for some of you playas?

[Image: tumblr_lpsdx2a4Bl1r009aco1_400.jpg]

Not trying to hijack your thread mech, just curious, because some of my friends think this girl is "fat".

thta picture is out of proportion/photo shopped. I would definitly bang her and possible have a diamond ring ready.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - tenderman100 - 09-10-2011

Quote: (09-10-2011 02:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Bmn, Ok. lol
This treasure surfaced yesterday, I think this is a cool picture but the rest are pretty bad

Stay away from women who are out in public and whose hair is a mess. I don't care if she otherwise bears a striking resemblance to, say, Charlize Theron (the 10 of MY dreams).

Run away.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-10-2011

[attachment=3060]
Quote: (09-10-2011 03:50 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Bmn, Ok. lol

Stay away from women who are out in public and whose hair is a mess. I don't care if she otherwise bears a striking resemblance to, say, Charlize Theron (the 10 of MY dreams).

Run away.
Thats typical Inland Florida shit right there.
Tenderman whats up with this picture?
[attachment=3061]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Gmac - 09-10-2011

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:50 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Bmn, Ok. lol

Run away.

Agreed. You don't need a psychologist to tell you that woman is bat shit crazy. Makeup, hair, eyes...

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Tuthmosis - 09-10-2011

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:24 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:17 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

[Image: bianca%20jagger.jpg]
Thats pushing it now. Unless you have a fantastic body shot.

LOL! Agreed. A definite no-no for Tuthmosis. She's got a little Michael Jackson in her.

How about this broad from the Lizard thread?

[Image: attachment.jpg3065]   

I would hit the Lizard girl just for spite but on the other hand I have a couple of lovelies from Tampa here for Moma.
[attachment=3066]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Tuthmosis - 09-11-2011

How about these two prizes?

[Image: attachment.jpg3068]   

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - gringochileno - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-11-2011 01:01 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yeah sure, even though the first thing that came to mind was that they look like Minnie Mouse and one of those drinking birds.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - pitt - 09-11-2011

yo most of the girls posted on page 1 are bangable..no doubt..i give them 5 and 6..and they definetely bangable specially if i was really horny.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-11-2011 07:29 AM)pitt Wrote:  

yo most of the girls posted on page 1 are bangable..no doubt..i give them 5 and 6..and they definetely bangable specially if i was really horny.
Sixes? Ok. Thumbs up on Tuths duo from my end.
[attachment=3069]
Love the charm here. What is that thing behind her?

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-11-2011 01:01 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'd bang the one with dark hair but there is something offputting about Mz Chicken neck.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-10-2011 06:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would hit the Lizard girl just for spite but on the other hand I have a couple of lovelies from Tampa here for Moma.

To be honest, and maybe it's a cultural thing, but I've never seen a black lizard drenched in so many tattoos and it's a bit offputting. A few of my black lizards are running up numbers in meaningless tattoos (and there is nothing more pleasurable than seeing those images contort as I stroke them from the back) but my sensors are raging at lizards dripping in tatts.

However, maybe I need to get acclimatized to the bullshyt.

So, in that, I cannot write the boner test for these two ghetto fabulous iguanas.