Roosh V Forum
The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] (/thread-6470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-07-2011 10:44 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tuth, this is my profile pic. I use this to "learn" the girls before I hit them with my real one. I've been preaching this for months.

Half the messages I get say "Welcome back"
Half of my responses say "From where?"

So that's what I wanna know about your method... Your pic is fake and you game women under that false pretense? Does it at least look kind of like you?

What happens when you send a real pic and they realize it's not the same guy? Have you gotten any tail from this method?

I'd be pissed if some girl pulled the old bait and switch on me.
They are the masters of the switcharoo!!!lol

Yeah it looks like me a little but that guy never asks anyone out. He just pulls all the lurkers with hidden profile out. Including some of my friends girlfriends.

That guy tells girls that he is out of town and says go out with guy X Y or Z depending on the girl he will steer her to me or one of my friends.
He is my self created online wingman.

Would you want to cold message a girl or know all about her before you hit her up?
The odds are against you so any edge helps.

Get it?

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Menace - 09-08-2011

em,

I'm not sure I get the whole picture thing. You use a fake picture to message or get interest, and then send your real one, or what? Doesn't the switch put them off? I think I'm missing something from your strategy.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:21 AM)Menace Wrote:  

em,

I'm not sure I get the whole picture thing. You use a fake picture to message or get interest, and then send your real one, or what? Doesn't the switch put them off? I think I'm missing something from your strategy.

Two profiles a real one and a fake one.
I work this different ways on every target.

Ok fake profile gets a message that says "I'm speechless"

Fake profile responds "I'm working out of town sweetie wish I could do something bout that!"

Girl says" When are you coming back"?

Fake profile chats her up and learns about her then may say "Hey while im gone you should meet guy x or When I come back I will be staying at guy Xs house can you make sure its clean?

This guy may not ask girls whats up he may just directly tell them what to do! Read the vibe and execute!!!get it?

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Parlay44 - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:20 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 10:44 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tuth, this is my profile pic. I use this to "learn" the girls before I hit them with my real one. I've been preaching this for months.

Half the messages I get say "Welcome back"
Half of my responses say "From where?"

So that's what I wanna know about your method... Your pic is fake and you game women under that false pretense? Does it at least look kind of like you?

What happens when you send a real pic and they realize it's not the same guy? Have you gotten any tail from this method?

I'd be pissed if some girl pulled the old bait and switch on me.
They are the masters of the switcharoo!!!lol

Yeah it looks like me a little but that guy never asks anyone out. He just pulls all the lurkers with hidden profile out. Including some of my friends girlfriends.

That guy tells girls that he is out of town and says go out with guy X Y or Z depending on the girl he will steer her to me or one of my friends.
He is my self created online wingman.

Would you want to cold message a girl or know all about her before you hit her up?
The odds are against you so any edge helps.

Get it?

Hence the E-Wing concept. Genius man. Pure evil genius. LOL

Just from scanning Parlays zip for 15 minutes my fake profile got play from these three girls
[attachment=3019]
[attachment=3020]
[attachment=3021]
Ok this is getting derailed now lets get back to some garbage-dicken

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - tenderman100 - 09-08-2011

Some more husky babes at the margin.[Image: plus-size.jpg]

[Image: 105095_2_11-191x300.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLxVkDlV-Hk_2TKx3khdd...zIli-7Rp9g]

[Image: Official+Miss+England+Bikini+2008+Photoc...KqWSIl.jpg]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - tenderman100 - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:44 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Just from scanning Parlays zip for 15 minutes my fake profile got play from these three girls

Hmmm...always getting back to the quality, eh?

I'd pound the top two into quivering mounds of flesh.

A few more...

Can you past the back fat with this one??
[Image: 479cd9cf2340c88a8ffa0508adc12eaa.jpg]

Husky AND a MILF:
[Image: Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+10+gigqy3OfTQ_l.jpg]

Imagine this one riding you.
[Image: l06GE8kami2l.jpg]

Cowgirl? Or just a cow?
[Image: OXAKDlYDQjJl.jpg]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Gmac - 09-08-2011

No to all of yours tenderman... pending body shot of the final picture.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - scorpio - 09-08-2011

[Image: tara-reid-out-and-about__oPt.jpg]

mechanico has a thing for chicks with big heads...

Good stuff Tenderman..The velvet chick is scares me. I would never hit that! Who am I kidding? yea I would.
Here's some more talent from pof
[attachment=3022]
[attachment=3023]
[attachment=3024]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Menace - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:30 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:21 AM)Menace Wrote:  

em,

Two profiles a real one and a fake one.
I work this different ways on every target.

Ok fake profile gets a message that says "I'm speechless"

Fake profile responds "I'm working out of town sweetie wish I could do something bout that!"

Girl says" When are you coming back"?

Fake profile chats her up and learns about her then may say "Hey while im gone you should meet guy x or When I come back I will be staying at guy Xs house can you make sure its clean?

This guy may not ask girls whats up he may just directly tell them what to do! Read the vibe and execute!!!get it?

Haha, now I get your e-wing comment. This is some next level shit for sure. Diabolical. I'm not going to ask if this works, because based on your comments it clearly does on at least some girls.

em, the pool girl is interesting though it's hard to tell body shape given the image in the pool. She might be quite shapely. The question is how leathery is the skin?

The top one is your classic dumpy working class mom type. At some point her current sagging rack must have been phenomenal. But gravity, as the great song says, gets things done. Unattractive things.

The one outside the motel -- it looks like a really CHEAP motel -- brings new meaning to the phrase "trailer park trash." Leathery skin, chapped lips, out there cleavage, hair like a brillo pad -- she checks all the boxes.

Tenderman, that is a typical older Apt complex or hotel in St. Pete..
[attachment=3032]
Moma?

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-08-2011 02:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tenderman, that is a typical older Apt complex or hotel in St. Pete..

Moma?

I might hit it in the dark but nay to the grill

Would you hit Stifler's Mom from American Pie?

[Image: 1-Winter%25252BWonderland%25252BAnimals%...BjQz8l.jpg]

Quote: (09-08-2011 10:15 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

No to all of yours tenderman... pending body shot of the final picture.

Here you go. It's Kate Dillon -- My original pic, followed by full body shots.

[Image: kate-dillon-002.jpg]

[Image: kate-d.jpg?w=640]

Tenderman?
[attachment=3036]

Quote: (09-08-2011 05:57 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tenderman?

No way.

[Image: bianca%20jagger.jpg]

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:17 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Thats pushing it now. Unless you have a fantastic body shot.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - oldnemesis - 09-08-2011

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Drunk and dryspells count!

Define "hit on".
If she comes to me, buys me a bunch of shots and offers to suck my dick and swallow, I'd go for it.
If I'd have to approach her and talk to her over five minutes, no way.

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:24 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 06:17 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Thats pushing it now. Unless you have a fantastic body shot.

You know who that is, don't you.

Bianca Jagger.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Nonpareil - 09-08-2011

While a small part of me thinks, 'Maybe we shouldn't be so harsh on these girls we don't even know...', a very large part of me realizes, 'I bet that at least 80% of these younger broads flake and rate their looks 3-4 points higher than they really are, while probably 80% of these older broads are divorcees that are fresh off cleaning out a beta husband and taking his kids from him.'

[Image: 2122583295_18642cbc00.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

[Image: attachment.jpg3019]

Her ass has the gentle curvature of a Russian steppe, her tits look not huge but big enough and she has a pleasant but not outstanding face. Bonus points for dressing like a woman, I easily hit that and be seen with her.

[Image: attachment.jpg3020]

Nice legs, well-dressed, skinny, large, round and perky tits and a good but not great face; all the time and we go out in public

[Image: attachment.jpg3021]

Not as good as the other two, but she has nice tits and nice hair and she's dressed nice. I definitely have no reservations about hitting it, but might have one or two about going into the sun with her.

[Image: plus-size.jpg]

Bigger of course, but her face is mannish. In a dust-bowl I hit it once.

[Image: 105095_2_11-191x300.jpg]

Her face is nicer than the previous girl but she looks quite a bit bigger. I'm gonna pass on this one, Bob.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLxVkDlV-Hk_2TKx3khdd...zIli-7Rp9g]

No, just no...

[Image: Official+Miss+England+Bikini+2008+Photoc...KqWSIl.jpg]

On the strength of her face alone, perhaps...

[Image: 479cd9cf2340c88a8ffa0508adc12eaa.jpg]

That FUPA is straight up in my face, no...

[Image: Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+10+gigqy3OfTQ_l.jpg]

She looks like Skyler White from Breaking Bad only 15 years older. I'd fuck Skyler today...but in 15 years? Don't see myself sticking around for that.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Nonpareil - 09-08-2011

[Image: l06GE8kami2l.jpg]

Not with the dick of the most sex-starved Omega in the Western Hemisphere...

[Image: tara-reid-out-and-about__oPt.jpg]

12 Years ago all day, but that poon is toxic now.

[Image: attachment.jpg3022]

No, too old.

[Image: attachment.jpg3024]

I still have the part of my brain that makes me feel shame, so no.

[Image: attachment.jpg3032]

She's semi-acceptable, so sure.

[Image: 1-Winter%25252BWonderland%25252BAnimals%...BjQz8l.jpg]

I bang Stiffler's Mom for the sake of I get to say 'Heh, I banged Stiffler's Mom...'

I just use the one pic of Kate Dillon...bigger than I like, but I hit it on the strength of the face and tits.

[Image: attachment.jpg3036]

[Image: kill-it-with-fire-fire-burn-acai-ephedri...002897.jpg]

No, even though she was once way hot.