Roosh V Forum
The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] (/thread-6470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - jariel - 03-25-2012

2 Chicks With Gay Friend?
[Image: othmiami012712_015.jpg]

Is The Dude In The Background About To Get Smacked?
[Image: othmiami012712_029.jpg]

Hot Friend With Not Friend?
[Image: othmiami012712_041.jpg]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - jariel - 03-25-2012

Welcome To Atlanta
[Image: 11061$DanielThePhotographer@LaVie_0002.jpg]

A Lot of Makeup and Tats
[Image: PW23250-L.jpg]

Thickum?
[Image: CIfN71_large.jpg?1330814526]
[/quote]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Screwston - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-23-2012 09:33 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 09:18 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:47 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:45 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:41 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Geez Mike I'm going to have to think about that one it's really a tough call. Maybe if it was 2am and she was the only girl left at the bar and I was wasted and she just started blowing me in the place while having a limo waiting outside I would consider.

lol im havin the same issue, some pics I think she could kill some time and she's certainly flexible enough to look like fun yet other times im like what the hell am i thinking. Shes a dancer, so shes gotta know how to use that body.
I hope you are just trolling and not serious about questioning this. What do you consider her on a 1-10?

lol with this board I dont know how to answer that some guys will literally do anything and some guys are picky as shit, I tend to be the latter so I dont know if you think im trolling and shes an obvious lay to you or you think im trollin cause shes no way in hell a lay. Im a big time face guy so she drops to a solid 4.5 on my books, not repulsive enough or fat enough to drop below a 4 and nothing cute enough there to jump her past 5 for me. Was kinda curious whod jump on it and if the splits would bring more to table but I was kiddin I couldnt go there.
Borderline 4 huh? And you went through all the trouble to post her pics here right?
it's the internet remember mechanico? everyone is banging dime pieces and wont touch anything under a 9 [Image: dodgy.gif]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Hotwheels - 03-25-2012

I don't feel bad for saying I would destroy the one on the right.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - WesternCancer - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 01:05 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Welcome To Atlanta
[Image: 11061$DanielThePhotographer@LaVie_0002.jpg]

ew. weird tan lines, gold watch with a silver ring and some girl by her is wearing fur. 2/10 definitely would not bang.

but seriously I would smash most of these girls. the one with all the tattoos is like a chubbier version of the girl i banged on st pattys day.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - germanico - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 12:01 AM)jariel Wrote:  

The tall one? yes, most definitely.

The short one? surely not.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Screwston - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 02:00 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2012 12:01 AM)jariel Wrote:  

The tall one? yes, most definitely.

The short one? surely not.
i would let shorty lick my ass while i fucked her homegirl [Image: tard.gif]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Walnuts - 03-25-2012

I like the short ones body but the face is a possible deal breaker. I'd probably still smash, just from the back.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - germanico - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 04:51 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

I like the short ones body but the face is a possible deal breaker. I'd probably still smash, just from the back.

I was just thinking that. To say that I wouldnt bang her is to say too much. I just wouldnt brag about it.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - mikeymike - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 01:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 09:33 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 09:18 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:47 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:45 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

lol im havin the same issue, some pics I think she could kill some time and she's certainly flexible enough to look like fun yet other times im like what the hell am i thinking. Shes a dancer, so shes gotta know how to use that body.
I hope you are just trolling and not serious about questioning this. What do you consider her on a 1-10?

lol with this board I dont know how to answer that some guys will literally do anything and some guys are picky as shit, I tend to be the latter so I dont know if you think im trolling and shes an obvious lay to you or you think im trollin cause shes no way in hell a lay. Im a big time face guy so she drops to a solid 4.5 on my books, not repulsive enough or fat enough to drop below a 4 and nothing cute enough there to jump her past 5 for me. Was kinda curious whod jump on it and if the splits would bring more to table but I was kiddin I couldnt go there.
Borderline 4 huh? And you went through all the trouble to post her pics here right?
it's the internet remember mechanico? everyone is banging dime pieces and wont touch anything under a 9 [Image: dodgy.gif]

Nobody stops you from drudging whatever you can from the bottom of the human cess pool, dont hate on us who dont have to go there. I've kept this civil till now but this is getting ridiculous, I dont find a girl attractive and from that it's I'd never touch anything but dimepieces? If G came in here said id never hit that, would you blink twice? If Mixx had said it, would ya have said a peep? no but someone else says it and you gotta come in talkin...game takes all kinds, I've said it before when its all said and done my numbers wont touch most of the guys in here but I do alright and the girls I do get are the ones I want to bang, not all 10s, but the 6s I bang have something about them I dig my 6 isnt your 6 you dont get a call on what my rating scale is, the post is would ya...... not judge my play please. I'm not about stickin it in every wet hole I can, if you can great, I don't want to, I dont get excited to bang a mediocre broad...being Alpha isn't about being the guy who bangs the most ugly girls at the end of the day it's getting what you want on your terms.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 03-25-2012

If Mixx or G said that I'd bust on them as well. You see anyone with a computer can window shop all day long and raise the bar as high as they want. In real life at the bar or club things change. Even dudes I've known with the highest standards go there so one of three things here. 1. you are trolling 2. You don't have sex except on the computer 3. you get laid once a year and have no sex drive

Even if you have standards for just easy sex higher than that you know that anyone in the entire world would hit that. I'm not stupid. So you posted that for some other reason.

When I lived in Cali I hung out with pro surfers almost everyday who got the finest ass on the planet thrown at them nonstop. It would be a no brainer to them as well.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Soma - 03-25-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 10:05 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Even if you have standards for just easy sex higher than that you know that anyone in the entire world would hit that.

I don't know el mech: i) her bracelet is too big for her wrist, ii) she has green in her bathing suit which means all she cares about is money, and iii) you can't see from the pictures but I can tell she has sharp knees. Would not bang.

Quote: (03-25-2012 10:05 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

If Mixx or G said that I'd bust on them as well. You see anyone with a computer can window shop all day long and raise the bar as high as they want. In real life at the bar or club things change. Even dudes I've known with the highest standards go there so one of three things here. 1. you are trolling 2. You don't have sex except on the computer 3. you get laid once a year and have no sex drive

Even if you have standards for just easy sex higher than that you know that anyone in the entire world would hit that. I'm not stupid. So you posted that for some other reason.

When I lived in Cali I hung out with pro surfers almost everyday who got the finest ass on the planet thrown at them nonstop. It would be a no brainer to them as well.

Of course shit can change at the club, if she were standing in front of me now wanting to fuck thats a hard position to walk away from, damn near impossible, the point is I dont like it enough to care about getting it to that position. You're telling me every chick who wants to bang you you'd bang, or are you lacking sex drive? Like it or not you have a threshold you won't cross, having a different one than yours doesn't make me a troll. And talk all you want about surfers who bang shit all day, I dont give a fuck. I work with producers directors actors and am on sets all day, I see chicks tripping over themselves to get with these guys, they take what they want and they toss the rest back...If your surfers were rocking the quality you say they are, you'd know that theyd take one look at groupie 1, groupie 2, groupie 3, and my girl and relook at 1,2, and 3.....4's in a pinch when the rest aren't available but are they tripping over themselves to get to her, no, are they trippin over not gettin to fuck her, no. The way you guys are talkin I said Kate Beckinsale was a 6. I called a girl that so far has got a raving 6 as a score a 4.5 and thats got a scolding from daddy and the minions.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - el mechanico - 03-25-2012

"Of course shit can change at the club, if she were standing in front of me now wanting to fuck thats a hard position to walk away from, damn near impossible"

So why would you post that here?

"I dont like it enough to care about getting it to that position"

Really? You don't like to be in that position?

true enough, shouldn't have posted.

Quote: (03-25-2012 10:42 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I was thinking about starting a "Would you sport her?" thread. Which would mean take to Family weddings and the Mall or whatever. In that case I could understand if you are the "Faceman" but, for just sex it makes no sense.

Quote: (03-25-2012 10:46 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2012 10:42 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I was thinking about starting a "Would you sport her?" thread. Which would mean take to Family weddings and the Mall or whatever. In that case I could understand if you are the "Faceman" but, for just sex it makes no sense.

I guess I interpreted the thread differently than was intended, I assumed you meant would you actively pursue this girl to get laid. If she offered i'd take it, would I work for it no and that's where the confusion lied, but yeah I think my responses are more suited to a would you sport her thread. My fault.

Yh mike this is would you hit it. As in if she was ready to gobble your nuts up right then and there would you stop her.

I can understand that you wouldn't pursue that broad, fair enough. But to not bang? That's why you got the trolling accusations. Banging for men is minor, not like women who have to be extremely attracted to bang. I'd probably bang a girl that I wasn't that attracted to just for the sex if the logistics were easy enough. Because sex feels good.

El mech you should start the would sport thread. Would be good.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - RandalGraves - 03-25-2012

[Image: 427px-Sarah_Jessica_Parker_at_the_2009_T...ival_3.jpg]

Isn't that SJP?

I thought she was really good in Warhorse

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 03-26-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 04:37 PM)Walnuts Wrote:  

Isn't that SJP?

Good looking or acted well? I can't stand skinny reptiles, would take a fatter over skinnier any day.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Soma - 03-26-2012

Quote: (03-26-2012 09:04 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Isn't that SJP?

Good looking or acted well? I can't stand skinny reptiles, would take a fatter over skinnier any day.

Moma, here's a shot of SJP acting in Warhorse:

[Image: zj1Lo.jpg]

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Moma - 03-26-2012

Quote: (03-26-2012 09:40 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2012 09:04 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Isn't that SJP?

Moma, here's a shot of SJP acting in Warhorse:

[Image: zj1Lo.jpg]

I think I've found my wifey..

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - assman - 03-26-2012

Quote: (03-25-2012 03:05 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

[Image: 427px-Sarah_Jessica_Parker_at_the_2009_T...ival_3.jpg]
Would hit. No question.

Who could pass up the opportunity to splooge all over Carrie's face? Worth it for bragging rights alone. Or just nut in her - she's not gonna get preggers.

The Would you Hit It thread [Contains NSFW Material] - Roosh - 03-26-2012

[Image: 20120317_02.jpg]