Roosh V Forum
China.Need Help - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: China.Need Help (/thread-64465.html)

Pages: 1 2

China.Need Help - moazi - 08-24-2017

Wechat is a very good way to get laid in China but i am not getting any success .I am having so much confusion about what kind of text game should i use because Chinese girls get scared very easily.Need Help

China.Need Help - YoungBlade - 08-24-2017

Well, from the limited information given, run more comfort game. I'm no expert on Chinese girls though.

well the thing is they go radio silent mid conversation and never reply till i send a message

China.Need Help - YoungBlade - 08-24-2017

Then give it a while. Couple hours, couple days, doesn't matter. Restart text to show you're still interested, but not so quick that it makes you look desperate.

thank you

China.Need Help - Suits - 08-24-2017

Are you approaching girls primarily on WeChat?

You say that WeChat is a good way to get laid in China, but you aren't actually getting laid using it. How can both of these things be true?

Where are you located in China?

Have you tried night game, street approaches or online dating websites?

How old are you, what do you look like and what's your game level?

Are you a virgin?

Do you speak Chinese?

China.Need Help - Travel Museums - 08-24-2017

Are you using wechat people nearby next to e Nanjing road? If so it's mostly hookers. Are you using it anywhere else touristy like Lijiang? It's going to be lots of bar girls and tea scams.

China.Need Help - cascadecombo - 08-24-2017

Quote: (08-24-2017 06:59 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Are you approaching girls primarily on WeChat?

You say that WeChat is a good way to get laid in China, but you aren't actually getting laid using it. How can both of these things be true?

Where are you located in China?

Have you tried night game, street approaches or online dating websites?

How old are you, what do you look like and what's your game level?

Are you a virgin?

Do you speak Chinese?

Show the guy the ropes!

China.Need Help - moazi - 08-25-2017

Yes.
In Xian
I have tried street approaches but my Chinese is not very good
I am 18
Yes

China.Need Help - Transsimian - 08-25-2017

How does an 18 year old end up in China?

Do you have many local friends?

China.Need Help - Suits - 08-25-2017

Quote: (08-25-2017 02:26 AM)moazi Wrote:  

Yes.
In Xian
I have tried street approaches but my Chinese is not very good
I am 18
Yes

I asked 7 questions and you answered 5 without clarifying which questions you were answering.

You also consider your time too important to spend a few extra seconds using proper punctuation.

You've convinced me that my time is also too valuable to bother helping you in any way.

China.Need Help - moazi - 08-25-2017

sorry this is my first post ever

China.Need Help - RatInTheWoods - 08-25-2017

hahah I love suits post.

Dude you sound like a 4 year old with ADD, no wonder the girls are running a mile.

China.Need Help - Transsimian - 08-25-2017

Quote: (08-25-2017 04:44 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Dude you sound like a 4 year old with ADD, no wonder the girls are running a mile.

He's probably not a native English speaker.

That being said, this should be moved to the newbie forum.

China.Need Help - Svoboda - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-25-2017 06:39 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2017 04:44 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

He's probably not a native English speaker.

That being said, this should be moved to the newbie forum.

OP's profile says he's from Pakistan.

China.Need Help - Fortis - 08-26-2017

Honestly, Pakistani guys need to be really careful about how they present themselves online. Make sure your photo game is really tight so you don't look like an IRT. IRTs do awfully in China, but I have a friend who is a legit photographer and takes amazing photos that really highlight his strengths and he rocks better quality than I do easily.

Same goes for black guys. It is all in how you present yourself.

China.Need Help - moazi - 08-26-2017

I am sorry guys.I was very nervous while posting this and i don't even know why

China.Need Help - Suits - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 08:06 AM)moazi Wrote:  

I am sorry guys.I was very nervous while posting this and i don't even know why

Maybe it would be best to try again. I have two suggestions for you.

(1) Answer ALL of my questions. Without answers to all of these questions, I will be difficult for us to understand where you are at and therefore impossible for us to help you.

(2) Stop using text-speak. Use proper punctuation instead of writing like a 4 year old. Anything less than this is just insulting to the forum membership. If you can't be bothered to use proper English, we probably won't waste our time helping you.

China.Need Help - moazi - 08-26-2017

1.Yes,I am approaching girl primarily on wechat because my Chinese is not very good so street approaches or daygame approaches are very difficult

2.I have read many articles on it and i have seen my classmates,getting laid using it.I do not know why it is not working for me.

3.I am located in Shaanxi,Xian

4.I have tried street approaches but no success because of the language barrier

5.I am 18 and i look like a typical Pakistani.I am 5'7.

6.Yes,I am a virgin.

7.i can speak a little Chinese

i apologize again for my childish behaviour.

China.Need Help - jselysianeagle - 08-26-2017

How similar to you are these classmates of yours that are getting laid on Wechat?

You should compare the following between you and those that are having success:

1) What do they look like and how similar are your looks to theirs?
2) Do they speak fluent Chinese or are they also new to the language like yourself?
3) Check out their Wechat profiles and compare yours to theirs. Do they have better pics? A funnier profile?
4) etc

Also, sorry to say, if you look like a "typical Pakistani" and are 5'7", then don't expect to have wild success anywhere on the planet unless you put in serious amounts of work improving your looks, style, and game. So make sure you hit the gym hard, wear fitted and stylish clothes etc. You will probably also have to pick up a few different languages and be much more strategic in the demographics of women you go after; some will simply not be DTF no matter what you do, others will be much more open. Social circle game is strongly recommended; use online as nothing more than a minor contributor to your dating life.

This is coming from a fellow South Asian FYI. Not saying you have to resign yourself to a life of celibacy, but just temper your expectations a bit.

China.Need Help - Suits - 08-26-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 03:58 PM)moazi Wrote:  

1.Yes,I am approaching girl primarily on wechat because my Chinese is not very good so street approaches or daygame approaches are very difficult

Solution: I'm prove your Chinese. View street approaches as an opportunity to practice your Chinese and maybe you'll eventually get laid too.

Better yet, join some English corners or other activities where you can meet Chinese girls who speak some level of English.

2.I have read many articles on it and i have seen my classmates,getting laid using it.I do not know why it is not working for me.

That's because of a combination of how you look and your bad game.

Online game is not the ideal arena for a 5'7 Pakistani dude.

Better to improve your Chinese and concentrate on daygame and social circle game.

3.I am located in Shaanxi,Xian

Could be worse. You are a in a major university town. Lots of young girls there.

4.I have tried street approaches but no success because of the language barrier

Learn better Chinese.

5.I am 18 and i look like a typical Pakistani.I am 5'7.

This is going to make things incredibly difficult for you anywhere in the world. Jselysianeagle advice to "hit the gym hard, wear fitted and stylish clothes" and everything else he suggested is incredibly on point. The best thing you can do is follow his advice.

6.Yes,I am a virgin.

So, you are obviously starting from zero. If you want to become a man that women want to sleep with, you're probably going to need to spend several years engaging in a very serious self-improvement plan.

This will including perfecting your personal wardrobe, learning to speak confidently and entertain others socially, becoming a more interesting person by having new experiences, overcoming challenges and learning some skills (musical instruments, art, sport) and becoming semi-fluent in Chinese.

It's not impossible. Fortis is a 5'2 Hispanic dude who couldn't get laid when he first moved to China too, but I gave him lots of game tips and now even he gets laid.

But the biggest task you will face is not changing how you appear to others, but rather changing how you view the world.

You're a virgin at 18 (nothing wrong with that, I was a virgin at 27), but I'm sure you would have been more than happy to get laid at 16. You couldn't in Pakistan, but for some odd reason you thought that you could show up in China, message a few girls on WeChat and they would eagerly rush over to suck your dick.

This makes me suspect that you have a common south-Asian perspective that the local girls in your country are pure non-sexual angels, but that all foreign women are whores and will line up to have sex with you if you go abroad.

You're going to have to move past view points like these. Yes, Pakistani and Indian culture definitely discourages premarital sex and the options for that are fewer in south Asia, but that doesn't mean that getting sex is easy elsewhere in the world.

Anywhere in the world, a basic rule applies. 20% of the men get 80% of the sex. Currently, you are not part of that 20% and it's most likely that you are also not part of the next 20% of the most attractive men nor the next 20% most attractive men.

If you are 5'7 with typical Pakistani looks and you don't work out and you aren't a skilled conversationalist, you're probably sitting in the bottom 40%, which means that women don't even know that you exist.

So get busy turning yourself into a man that they cannot help but notice.

The good news is that you are young, so you have lots of time to work with. This is very fortunate because you have a lot of work ahead of you.

7.i can speak a little Chinese

But not enough to day game, so really you cannot.

China.Need Help - dknightbro - 08-27-2017

What Suits wrote is absolutely brutal, but correct.

Put in the work and you can make yourself a more attractive man. The caveat is it's a lot of work..A LOT.

But the biggest advantage is your age. A disciplined approach to self-improvement and it's possible to get there.

Only you can decide and know for yourself if you will do what it takes to improve yourself.

And don’t underestimate yourself. I've seen too many cases where I seem to outclass guys on paper, but their game enables them to get with highly attractive women while I go home alone.

Attitude > talent.

China.Need Help - cascadecombo - 08-27-2017

Quote: (08-26-2017 08:00 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Solution: I'm prove your Chinese. View street approaches as an opportunity to practice your Chinese and maybe you'll eventually get laid too.

I am unfamiliar with the meaning of the bolded phrase.

China.Need Help - EDantes - 08-27-2017

I'd say don't expect to "get laid" with every girl you chat with, make sure you're staying mindful and aware of the conversation rather than stuck 'up in your head' thinking of the next thing to say; in reality there's no 'perfect script' that's going to work 100% of the time.

China.Need Help - Transsimian - 08-27-2017

Quote: (08-27-2017 01:21 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

I am unfamiliar with the meaning of the bolded phrase.

Improve your Chinese

Suits advice is solid.

I knew a average-looking Indian-Indian guy in Taiwan who had a cute girlfriend.

He was the social heart of the international student community, a great connector of all types of people, plus he spoke enough Chinese to take classes with locals.

Language skills, social proof and kindness go a long way.