Roosh V Forum
Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn (/thread-64222.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - HankMoody - 08-09-2017

This happened...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsy...70809.html

tl;dr

This woman is old and unattractive, but she's got cash. Naturally, she wants a man who is wealthy, good looking, and who won't cheat on her. She hires a matchmaking service.

Shockingly, her expectations aren't met. The wealthy men she's arranged with are either pump and dump or total beta losers.

Soooo... she files a lawsuit.

My favorite quote from all this?

"But Jill Kelleher, the matchmaking service’s founder, in a 2013 New York Times Style section profile offered one observation that might explain her company’s fractured relationship with Daggett.

“A lot of older women, we don’t take,” she told the Times. “They’re fabulous, but it’s too hard to match them.”

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Paracelsus - 08-09-2017

Hank! Long time no see in these parts!

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Captainstabbin - 08-09-2017

The way she looks, maybe she'd be better off with a fellow dyke.

[Image: LWXXiR1.jpg?1]

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Jetset - 08-09-2017

There are only a handful of women who can get by with short hair.

This is not one of them.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Suits - 08-09-2017

[Image: giphy.gif]

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Svoboda - 08-09-2017

[Image: darlene-daggett-during-10th-annual-qvc-p...?s=612x612]
[Image: QVC+Cynthia+Garret+Celebrate+Debut+Love+..._bZhQx.jpg]

Some eye bleech
[Image: Red-Dela-Cruz.jpg]

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - HankMoody - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 11:18 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Hank! Long time no see in these parts!

I'm back.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Mr. D - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 11:40 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

[Image: darlene-daggett-during-10th-annual-qvc-p...?s=612x612]

I bet her daddy was a mayor and her mother a jockey...

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - C-Note - 08-09-2017

Looks like they simply offered to refund her $150,000 fee, and she took it.

That service would be an easy way for a millionaire to date some dimes. Just pay the $25 grand and tell the service that you want to date 20-year-old Instagram models. The service would contact them on your behalf and tell the girl that a millionaire wants to meet her. If the girl checks out the service, she'll find all kinds of media articles attesting to the company's legitimacy.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - estraudi - 08-09-2017

Is that the guy from The Hangover that yanked his own tooth, Stu?

Quote: (08-09-2017 11:50 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

Looks like they simply offered to refund her $150,000 fee, and she took it.

That service would be an easy way for a millionaire to date some dimes. Just pay the $25 grand and tell the service that you want to date 20-year-old Instagram models. The service would contact them on your behalf and tell the girl that a millionaire wants to meet her. If the girl checks out the service, she'll find all kinds of media articles attesting to the company's legitimacy.

If that happened, it's total bullshit.

You can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad. They did everything they could for this woman. However, that multimillionaire who is 6'3 with chiseled abs, a great personality, and an international man of mystery isn't exactly chomping at the bit to date an old lady with short hair.

I know, I know, she's "fabulous", has "a great personality" and is "smart and independent." It's like, so unfair that the men she's attracted to aren't into her, and they should feel deeply ashamed about themselves...

Their biggest mistake was taking her on as a client.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Sonoma - 08-09-2017

I feel like she had a reasonable cause to sue. There's evidence of the dating service providing some highly disreputable goods to her. If she was getting P&D by middle aged junior execs that'd be one thing, but they were literally providing her with criminals, married men, and extensive liars. The matchmaking service clearly wasn't vetting the other people involved, and it seems dubious that they were truly "providing a match," versus just seeking out some filler suitors for her

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Remington - 08-09-2017

Yikes, don't see what guys would want from her...can't be money since they fit the same type of income/lifestyle profile.

And on another note: Hank, welcome back sir.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - TravelerKai - 08-09-2017

Hair too short and she needs to stay the fuck out of the sun so much. Face looks like a skeever or a Khajit from Elder Scrolls a little bit.

She would not be so bad looking if she would try to look more feminine.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - kaotic - 08-09-2017

Welcome back Hank !

Proof that money can't buy a female who hit the wall happiness.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Kona - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 11:28 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

For 150 grand I'd fuck the tar out of that woman.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-09-2017 01:24 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Woman?

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - eradicator - 08-09-2017

Aloha!

How much would it take to marry her and start a family with her?

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - John Michael Kane - 08-09-2017

Um, those ovaries have long dried up. Ain't no fertilizing goin' on there, even from the highest of sperm count ROK staff willing to fall on that grenade.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - TravelerKai - 08-09-2017

Her ovaries are more dried up than raisins. You could marry her and creampie her as much as you want to, she ain't getting pregnant.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Captainstabbin - 08-09-2017

What a sad, pathetic person. The end result of a hardened feminist career woman. 62, barren, not a trace of femininity and having to drop $150K to find a man to pretend to like her.

And what's she pissed about? The agency found several men who gave her a chance - that alone is a miracle - then she fucked it up with what I'm guessing is an aggressively off-putting personality. She's probably mad that, at some point, the agency told her to work on her look and add touch of sweetness and femininity. In other words, be the thing she's spent her whole life hating.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - Kona - 08-09-2017

Quote: (08-09-2017 01:35 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Aloha!

How much would it take to marry her and start a family with her?

Maybe an even million.

Edit: She's a QVC executive. I'd get a three way with her and Lori Grenier from shark tank and qvc going.

[Image: CQBnK3fWIAEbMcU.jpg]

Aloha!

Quote: (08-09-2017 01:58 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Edit: She's a QVC executive. I'd get a three way with her and Lori Grenier from shark tank and qvc going.

[Image: CQBnK3fWIAEbMcU.jpg]

Aloha!

Based on that jaw, you might want to check for a dick on Lori.

Quote: (08-09-2017 01:42 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

What a sad, pathetic person. The end result of a hardened feminist career woman. 62, barren, not a trace of femininity and having to drop $150K to find a man to pretend to like her.

And what's she pissed about? The agency found several men who gave her a chance - that alone is a miracle - then she fucked it up with what I'm guessing is an aggressively off-putting personality. She's probably mad that, at some point, the agency told her to work on her look and add touch of sweetness and femininity. In other words, be the thing she's spent her whole life hating.

Yep. She probably expected them to kiss her ass and probably got hard next'd for it.

Women like this are just lame. The same kind that wants a man so that they can treat him like a dog. Then they get dogs and treat them like a man.

Matchmaking Service Sued by Older Woman Millionaire for Not Bringing her a Unicorn - kinjutsu - 08-09-2017

This woman would be mildly bearable if she grew out her hair and got some fake tits.