Roosh V Forum
Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) (/thread-64116.html)

Pages: 1 2

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Charles Martel - 08-02-2017

The article

Quote:Quote:

A biker who found fame on Instagram with her saucy stunts has died in an horrific crash.

Olga Pronina, 40, gained more than 160,000 followers online with her pictures and videos of risky manouevres.

She frequently posted clips of her riding her BMW S1000RR motorbike at high speed while wearing very little.

In one recent video, she blew a kiss from the seat while wearing just a short dress.

Olga died after her bike left the road and hit a fence, smashing into two pieces, police in Russia said.

Olga, who went by the nickname 'Monika9422', was reportedly a hairdresser and also posed in lingerie and swimwear on her bike.

She wrote online about her love for her bike, which she credited for the "sparkle in her eyes".

Monica wrote: "I love it because it forgives me my foolishness, for saving my sorry ass, thank you for never failing me, for making my lonely nights better, for helping me to forget troubles of my life, for training my body and my brain.

"I am grateful to it for the sparkles in my eyes, for the warm wind blowing on my cheeks when my visor is open, for unbelievable excitement and a feeling of flowing in the air, for doses of adrenaline."

"Thank you for gifting me freedom… and I know that I am not alone. There are thousands like me, those madly in love with their metal horses."

Olga is believed to have been mother to a 16-year-old daughter.

It is not known if she was filming another video at the time of the crash.

Fans took to social media to express sadness at the news of her death.

One wrote: "I feel sorry for this beauty."

[Image: ?taken-by=monika9422]

[Image: ?taken-by=monika9422]

The only thing to really comment on, is the being a mom part. Maybe that was where she should've looked for fulfillment in her life.

WBRISA...Would Bang Reluctantly If Still Alive

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - kaotic - 08-02-2017

Not sure what the point of this post is?

If you're a motorcyclist like I am, we know every time we get on that bike we can die.

She took risks, tried cashing in, and the house eventually took her.

It's the same as a veteran who died locally a few weeks ago here on a freeway trying to pull a stunt and died on scene.

Shit like this happens all the time, all for the thrill, all for the followers on social media.

Social media makes people do stupid shit, just see the increasing amount of people who died taking selfies.

You're right she should be focused on her family, doesn't mean she can't have hobbies, she just took it a step further + social media.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - The Beast1 - 08-02-2017

Oblig:

[Image: Olga-Pronina1.jpg]

[Image: Olga-Pronina-Instagram.jpg]

[Image: olga-pronina-2.jpg]

When attention whoring goes horribly wrong.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - rpg - 08-02-2017

There is way too much of this shit going on. Did you all see the stupid girl facetiming live, crashed and killed her sister. Damn she was facetiming whie shaking the mash potato brains of her dead sister. Liveleak has the gory version. Women need to be banned from social media. They cant put it down. I guess you all saw the bitch sucking her own bloody tampon too. Just for attention.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-02-2017

Taking risks is a man's job.

I only hope she left no children behind.

Evolution knows that women like that are a danger to the survival of the species.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Sonoma - 08-02-2017

Shes 40 and looks like a whore. Kids are probably 25 by now, they'll be fine

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - debeguiled - 08-02-2017

Women bikers.

Women who swim with sharks.
Shark Whisperer

[Image: article-0-179E73EB000005DC-787_964x534.jpg]

Women who take selfies at tops of skyscrapers.

Jim Goad calls them "Snuffies."

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2016...tragedies/

[Image: xenia.jpg]

Women who hand feed sharks.

Women who work with large cats and forget they aren't Doctor Doolittle.

'Tiger Whisperer" mauled to death by tiger

[Image: zoo_tiger_attack.jpg?quality=90&strip=al...441&crop=1]

Celebrities who have pet lions (A young Melanie Griffith).

[Image: 1024x1024.jpg]

Women who cuddle with wild animals to get the perfect shot.

All to get the perfect picture

[Image: 31F3210E00000578-3480156-Shannon_has_adm...547741.jpg]

Women who hitchhike across Turkey for world peace and get murdered.

'World peace' hitchhiker is murdered

[Image: _44562765_-5.jpg]

Women who let wild wolves lick their faces.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-face.html

[Image: 3119533700000578-3442650-image-a-13_1455210012461.jpg]

Women who swim with stingrays ('Sting Ray Queen').

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...awaii.html

[Image: 3957462300000578-3824605-Rava_Ray_pictur...772720.jpg]

Women who get arrested for breaking into a zoo to 'pet' a tiger.

Five Fast Facts You Need to Know About This Dummy

[Image: jacquelineeide2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

Oh look, snakes like her, why not?

Men have always engaged in this kind of high risk behavior, and though they are getting dumber and more reckless than ever about it, the combination of grrl power, hamsters, and internet attention has created what amounts to a kind of unconscious death cult among women.

I have been filing away these articles for a few years.

These girls almost all have titles they have created for themselves, which are reproduced in the news articles on their deaths in single quotes.

They are the death whisperers.

And they don't even know it. In their naive little hearts, they don't really believe anything bad can happen.

Not to them.

I think it is sad to see the rise in this kind of behavior among women. They don't even have the excuse of teen testosterone for their recklessness.

All they have is their egos, their fantasies, and their need for attention.

I think there will be a huge rise in self inflicted deaths by women who engage in reckless behavior, and it almost seems like they think living a full, happy life is beyond them, so they are going for as much attention as they can get, and plan on going out with a bang.

Women really shouldn't be in charge of anything, even their own lives.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Rocha - 08-02-2017

No hate from me. She was hot as fuck for a 40 yo and clearly took good care of herself, died doing what she loved to do most in life, and did not killed no one else in her crash. RIP and I hope her 16 year old daughter has a good dad or other family members that can take care of her in this hard moment.

If OP "would bang reluctantly if still alive"...all I can think is that he is probably banging Victoria Secret models on a daily basis.

[Image: attachment.jpg37302]   

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Once Was Not - 08-02-2017

It's one thing to ride a motorcycle, which is inherently more risky than riding in a vehicle but that risk can be managed somewhat. It's another to ride a motorcycle while dicking around with social media, wearing little to no protective gear, and performing dangerous and risky stunts. All while you have a daughter that, while a teenager, still needs a mother.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I try to live a risk averse lifestyle, or I prefer unnecessary risk. For me, riding a motorcycle would be enough thrill, and I would wear gear and not driving like a lunatic because it's benefit isn't even comparable to the risk. If you want to be a daredevil do it before you have a child or family, once you do that you are being selfish and irresponsible.

I agree with debeguiled, it feels like we're racing towards a snapping point or something with women and social media. It's like meth to them, the attention, and they are relentless in getting it. I mean fucking hell is every hot chick out there some professional instagram whatever now? I loathe social media beyond words.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - porscheguy - 08-02-2017

I wonder what favors she had to perform for her sugar daddy to convince him to buy her that motorcycle. Russian hairdresser isn't the most financially lucrative position out there.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Roosh - 08-02-2017

Her Instragram:

https://www.instagram.com/monika9422/?hl=en

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Easy_C - 08-02-2017

Two points I want to respond to:

1) Can we stop calling crotch-rocket idiots "Bikers" please? Their culture is generally stupidity and attention whoring....... the exact opposite of actual leather and patch-wearing bikers who are the absolute epitomy of redpill, masculine "shitlording" these days. And contrary to popular belief a lot of them have moved past drug-dealing because of other business ventures they've found to be more profitable (some of which are entirely above-ground).

2) I've seen chicks do some extremely stupid shit trying to get pictures/selfies. True story: I saw two chicks chasing a baby bear into the brush next to a road trying to get selfies near it. That's a great way to get fed to them by the mama bear.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - budoslavic - 08-02-2017

Quote: (08-02-2017 08:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Her Instragram:

https://www.instagram.com/monika9422/?hl=en

Her body was not bad for her age, but damn...her Instagram pictures were all about attention whoring for followers. There is not one picture of her with another human being. [Image: catlady.gif]

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - TheOllam - 08-03-2017

Hamstering is dangerous

[Image: L7plIpB.gif]

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - El Chinito loco - 08-03-2017

From those photos of chicks attention whoring i'd argue being around sharks is a low risk activity for the most part.

I've been around big schools of hammerheads, many bull sharks, and even tiger sharks. They are pretty disinterested underwater. You are too big and weird for them unless they catch you completely solo. Even a few divers with you (with lights especially) dissuades them from being too nosy.

This is especially true with clear visibility where you can see each other. They are very much like cats in behavior at times which means they are opportunistic predators.

Tiger sharks are probably the most dangerous of the bunch since they do close bump checks at times but are generally cowards if you're in a group.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Paracelsus - 08-03-2017

Quote: (08-02-2017 01:46 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

[Image: 3957462300000578-3824605-Rava_Ray_pictur...772720.jpg]

That is a gorgeous photograph, captured at just the right moment. Imbalance from left to right halves, invisible horizon, white sands, rippling light. It's just a pity the photographer's skills had to be used up on an attention whoring slut.

Looks like the photographer, John Garza, has an interest particularly in water:

[Image: IMG_1168.JPG?format=1000w]

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - H1N1 - 08-03-2017

Personally I think this girl is a martyr. She gave her life in the pursuit of becoming the perfect sexual object (albeit within a niche, and only as far as her hard face and unsightly tattoos would allow). She died, that we might be titillated. To me, this shows an endearing, commendable and complete acceptance of her lot. Her example should be taught to young girls everywhere. A far better role model than Marie Curie or Jo Cox if you ask me.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - CynicalContrarian - 08-03-2017

Idiocracy is hard yo!

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - brick tamland - 08-03-2017

That 'swimming with stingrays' chick should watch out. I remembered the late Steve Irwin. RIP.

Quote:Quote:

The cameraman who witnessed the death of the Australian "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin...revealed that a stingray stabbed at him "hundreds of times"...Stingrays have several sharp and venomous barbs on their tails that they use to defend themselves when they feel threatened, though experts stressed that stingrays were not usually vicious and rarely attacked and killed humans.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Leonard D Neubache - 08-03-2017

^Yeah, see that's what happens when you put on an apprentice cameraman.

"Sorry Steve, you gotta poke the stingray again. Ben forgot to adjust the frame rate for that last shot."

-----"Crikey, Mick! That's gotta be 199 takes by now, and I think this fella's gettin' really riled up!

"I don't know what to tell ya, Steve. I'll set the camera myself. One more won't hurt, surely..."

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-03-2017

Quote: (08-03-2017 09:14 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^Yeah, see that's what happens when you put on an apprentice cameraman.

"Sorry Steve, you gotta poke the stingray again. Ben forgot to adjust the frame rate for that last shot."

-----"Crikey, Mick! That's gotta be 199 takes by now, and I think this fella's gettin' really riled up!

"I don't know what to tell ya, Steve. I'll set the camera myself. One more won't hurt, surely..."

NO idea whether this happened that way, but Steve was known to especially poke and prod animals to get a reaction out of them for TV.

It wasn't your standard model sitting there timidly for a photo shot.

At least with Steve one might excuse him - it was his well-paid job that he did to provide for his family.

For many women out there - it's an attempt to copy male behavioral patterns which are utterly unnatural.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Nalka - 08-03-2017

I don't have any hate for woman going dangerous things to attention whore. Attention whoring is part of their dna. They are not hurting anyone but themselves and we get a nice chuckle when they darwin award themselves.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Corollary - 08-03-2017

As a former biker (of the crotch rocket kind) it sucks to hear when someone dies in an accident, but it's not surprising to hear that it's always preventable. I felt like I lost 40 IQ points every time I got on my bike.

I don't have a problem with her attention whoring though. If women (and some men) would only attention whore when they were actually skilled at something like she was, then we'd have far fewer attention whores in the world.

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - TigerMandingo - 08-03-2017

Quote: (08-03-2017 12:47 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

From those photos of chicks attention whoring i'd argue being around sharks is a low risk activity for the most part.

I've been around big schools of hammerheads, many bull sharks, and even tiger sharks.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Attention-Whoring Gone Wrong; Biker Babe Blows (Up) - Suits - 08-04-2017

Quote: (08-02-2017 01:06 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Evolution knows that women like that are a danger to the survival of the species.

No, they are not.

Evolution is concerned with populations as a whole. Every population has individuals who make unwise decisions that result in untimely death (although from an evolutionary standpoint, her death wasn't untimely, as her daughter was already 16 and very capable of carrying on her genetic lineage).

1 in 1000 women dying by selfie would not constitute a thread to the species.

Even 12 year olds with an uncontainable genetic drive to leap from tall buildings without safety apparatus wouldn't be a danger to the survival of our species.

A contagious disease that killed off people before they could procreate would be a threat to the survival of the human species.

We don't need to exaggerate everything just to make it fit our predetermined theory on why women using social media is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind.