Roosh V Forum
Condom allergy FWB situation - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Condom allergy FWB situation (/thread-62989.html)

Pages: 1 2

Condom allergy FWB situation - sch - 05-29-2017

I have a new FWB who says that she has a condom allergy and wants me to go raw. Says that she's on a pill, and I believe her. She doesn't look like somebody very sexually active. She told me that she got checked last winter and she doesn't have any STDs. Would you go raw? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Steelex - 05-29-2017

Quote: (05-29-2017 05:24 AM)sch Wrote:  

I have a new FWB who says that she has a condom allergy and wants me to go raw. Says that she's on a pill, and I believe her. She doesn't look like somebody very sexually active. She told me that she got checked last winter and she doesn't have any STDs. Would you go raw? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Use a polyurethane condom instead.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Jetset - 05-29-2017

Would I go in raw with a woman who has given me reason to believe that her casual sex partners all go in raw?

No?

See Steelex's recommendation above.

Condom allergy FWB situation - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 05-29-2017

^^^^ this

I have a girl with a latex allergy, so we use polyurethane. Problem solved.

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:06 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Would I go in a raw with a woman who has given me reason to believe that her casual sex partners all go in raw?

No?

This sounds right.

I'm not sure about polyurethane because they are like $50 for 10 pieces where I live and it seems that 1-2 out of 10 just break.

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:07 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

^^^^ this

I have a girl with a latex allergy, so we use polyurethane. Problem solved.

Are they reliable? I read a lot about them breaking.

Condom allergy FWB situation - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 05-29-2017

Polyurethane condoms are available at Walmart for the same price as the others. I have some Trojan Supras in my nightstand at the moment.

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:10 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Polyurethane condoms are available at Walmart for the same price as the others. I have some Trojan Supras in my nightstand at the moment.

Thee's no Walmart in Soviet Russia homie, but I'll try to find something similar here

Condom allergy FWB situation - sagely scholar - 05-29-2017

High-quality latex condoms can be bought for as little as 15c a piece.

Supras at at least a buck a piece.

Big difference.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Ringo - 05-29-2017

The probability of me using a condom is inversely proportional to how much she wants me go to raw.

[Image: 1pwpor.jpg]

Condom allergy FWB situation - Suits - 05-29-2017

Says that she's on a pill, and I believe her.

[Image: GIF-Amused-bemused-bill-murray-chuckle-f...OL-GIF.gif]

Awesome! Thanks guys for getting my head on straight with this.

Will stick with condoms.

Condom allergy FWB situation - General Stalin - 05-29-2017

My default is always to smash raw unless the girl refuses to let me do it without a condom. That said, using condoms is smarter and safer. This girl could be bullshitting you and could just be a hoe

Condom allergy FWB situation - Vinny - 05-29-2017

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:12 AM)sch Wrote:  

Thee's no Walmart in Soviet Russia homie, but I'll try to find something similar here

Not sure about Soviet Russia, but you can find non latex condoms SKYN in Eastern Europe. Those are my favourite, although I am not allergic.

I would bang raw however. Always bang regulars raw. Do a sniff test, generally appraise her craziness level and make a decision.

Nothing beats the feeling of nutting in raw. And Russian demographic problem needs to be solved by someone anyway.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Steelex - 05-29-2017

Ask me how I became a parent.

Hint: It involved raw dogging.

Condom allergy FWB situation - sagely scholar - 05-29-2017

Quote: (05-29-2017 12:48 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Ask me how I became a parent.

Hint: It involved raw dogging.

Are you sure?

Hint: Take a DNA test.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Moma - 05-29-2017

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:08 AM)sch Wrote:  

Would I go in a raw with a woman who has given me reason to believe that her casual sex partners all go in raw?

No?

This sounds right.

I'm not sure about polyurethane because they are like $50 for 10 pieces where I live and it seems that 1-2 out of 10 just break.

Maybe a member can send you a box from America.

Rawdogging and believing that she's on a pill gives her all power to decide whether make you a father or not. I've red that there were more unexpected pregnancies since the invention of the pills because before that males had a power to decide by using condoms.

Quote: (05-29-2017 12:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:08 AM)sch Wrote:  

No?

This sounds right.

Maybe a member can send you a box from America.

Thanks mate, I can just buy them online myself I think.

Condom allergy FWB situation - e-smile - 05-29-2017

I was with a girl who was allergic to latex and we used latex free condoms.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Stallion - 05-29-2017

In my (limited) experience with girls allergic to latex, they will always bring their own latex free condoms to the first date if they are DTF. Most guys don't even know latex allergies exist, so the girl can't expect him to be ready.

If she doesn't bring her own, either their hamster didn't expect sex, or she is too stupid to plan ahead.

Now in a long term relationship, where both of you have plenty of time to buy condoms, using this as an excuse to go raw is such a huge red flag for me that I would dump her immediately, just for mentioning it. Sounds like a scam setup for me, but maybe I just spent too long in SEA.

Unless latex free condoms are so rare in Russia that she doesn't even know they exist? Russians are also much more carefree about raw sex even with strangers, so maybe it's not such a big deal and I'm being extreme.

She just didn't expect sex and my game was too tight.
I didn't fuck her raw despite huge desire to do so.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Robtormar - 05-29-2017

I would. But I always go raw and I've been lucky. You probably shouldn't do what I do tho lol. I'm sure my bud Rawmeo would chime well in this, he has expert advice on this topic.

Condom allergy FWB situation - Stallion - 05-29-2017

Quote: (05-29-2017 01:47 PM)sch Wrote:  

She just didn't expect sex and my game was too tight.
I didn't fuck her raw despite huge desire to do so.

Ah ok, I misunderstood that you where already dating for a while before she used that as an excuse. She is probably fine, EE and russians don't think as raw the same way westerns do.

Also: it takes a lot of balls and a strong head to avoid fucking a girl who wants it, so congrats on avoiding hitting it raw!

Condom allergy FWB situation - crispytaco - 05-29-2017

Well done dude. You got to be in control of the situation. I was actually surprised I didn't see coments of some kids telling you to go raw. There is good advise here.