Roosh V Forum
Fwb not giving me head or anal - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Fwb not giving me head or anal (/thread-62964.html)

Pages: 1 2

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Robtormar - 05-27-2017

Hey fellow players. I recently got a fwb and she says that she finds giving head degrading and she told me that anal would probably be a no no since she's never done that and has no interest. Now I know better than to listen to a woman's bullshit. I'm her first FWB and and I can tell she is not very experienced in bed so I'm sure I can make her do whatever I want with a little bit more time. Y'all got any tips to ease her into head and anal.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - crispytaco - 05-27-2017

Have you given oral to her?
Have you tried to finger her ass?
Maybe she thinks is something dirty. Have you taken shower together?
Maybe she thinks is something painful. What measures you will take to make sure she is not going to feel pain?

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Leonard D Neubache - 05-27-2017

Quote: (05-27-2017 11:18 AM)Robtormar Wrote:  

Hey fellow players. I recently got a fwb and she says that she finds giving head degrading and she told me that anal would probably be a no no since she's never done that and has no interest. Now I know better than to listen to a woman's bullshit. I'm her first FWB and and I can tell she is not very experienced in bed so I'm sure I can make her do whatever I want with a little bit more time. Y'all got any tips to ease her into head and anal.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nchf26ac7q1szjk3g.gif]

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Repo - 05-27-2017

Have you eaten the booty yet?

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Germanicus - 05-27-2017

Ever had a girl in your rotation where she passed the boner test, but just barely? Like she was fuckable, but not the best looking girl you could get or something about her personality displeased you. So you'd bang her, but you wouldn't eat her out or bang her like you would a girl who you were really into?

Dude, you might be her just barely fuckable guy.

No disrespect. I'm not insulting you. I've been there too. I'm just saying that for whatever reason this girl will spread for you, but she doesn't find you worthy of the dirty stuff she'd give to a guy who really excites her.

In any case Leonard is correct. Huge red flag that she won't blow you and that she finds giving head awful. Put her on the back burner and go find a sloot that's down for all your manhood. Game on and good hunting, my friend.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Oz. - 05-27-2017

Damn she sounds like marriage material to be honest, I bet she has never given head before.

I think you guys are misunderstanding this lol. I would put her on the back burner but she is already in rotation with other chicks and she knows it. She also buys me a lot of stuff man. I do dirty things with other sloots already but I also wanna do them with this chick, hence the reason for me asking for tips!?

Fwb not giving me head or anal - General Stalin - 05-27-2017

Quote: (05-27-2017 11:18 AM)Robtormar Wrote:  

Hey fellow players.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tell her you like having your dick sucked. If she refuses then tell her plainly "I don't think we're very compatible" and freeze her out.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Steelex - 05-27-2017

I mean dude there are a lot of other girls out there who do this basic stuff, and you pick the one who doesn't to waste your time on.

It's like a girl who dates a beardless guy asking him to grow a beard.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Cobra - 05-27-2017

Sounds like she's not your steady girlfriend. Why care so much what she does or doesn't do? Get from her what she gives and get other stuff from someone else. No one is stopping you, but you are by getting sensitive about what she wants.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Akwesi - 05-27-2017

Forget about anal for now. But oral is mandatory. You gotta push in my opinion. Not an ultimatum, but an ultimatum.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - youngblazer - 05-27-2017

If you want to get her more into giving head you can
1) start eating her out then go into sideways 69 position so your junk is in her face
2) she's lying down, play with her puss while you're standing and your junk is in her face
3) eat her out real good and she'll hopefully want to reciprocate

Fwb not giving me head or anal - GlobalMan - 05-27-2017

Quote: (05-27-2017 12:08 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Damn she sounds like marriage material to be honest, I bet she has never given head before.

I don't think a girl that finds giving head "degrading" is marriage material at all.

Personally I think that some guys put way too much emphasis on whether or not a girl has touched another peepee before, but even if that is important to you the fact that this girl finds giving head "degrading" is not some ultimate sign of purity- it is a sign of f'd up feminist psychology.

Virgins, "innocent" girls and "good" girls do not find giving head "degrading", the reason they might not do that outside of an LTR/marriage is simply due to their personal values- it is not because they do not want the dick and want it bad, in every way.

So while, yes, a girl who says sucking dick is "degrading" has perhaps sucked fewer dicks or none at all, that is not the sort of reasoning behind not sucking dick that you want.

Quote: (05-27-2017 12:53 PM)Robtormar Wrote:  

I think you guys are misunderstanding this lol. I would put her on the back burner but she is already in rotation with other chicks and she knows it. She also buys me a lot of stuff man. I do dirty things with other sloots already but I also wanna do them with this chick, hence the reason for me asking for tips!?

So take her out of rotation then. Next time shes over, turn the kink up and get nasty with her, if she doesn't return the favor don't hit her up again. FWBs have an experation date anyway so no need to waste too much time or effort if you have other girls.

I will post an update on this after I've banged her 10 more times. Goal is to get anal on or after bang 10. Then I will write my findings. If it doesn't happen I'll take out of rotation.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - TigOlBitties - 05-27-2017

She'd be sucking your dick like candy if you were Ryan Gosling. And that degrading would turn into empowering.

10? Your doing too much buddy [Image: wink.gif]

Fwb not giving me head or anal - churros - 05-27-2017

If a girl refuses to suck my dick, I make an immediate mental note to next her, before I have even come.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - youngblazer - 05-27-2017

another way, put chocolate syrup on your junk and have her suck it off. makes it more fun for her, and bitches love chocolate

Fwb not giving me head or anal - Chowder Head - 05-27-2017

This sounds like a "friend" with NO benefits. Get rid of her. PRONTO!

Fwb not giving me head or anal - dallasguy - 05-27-2017

Why do you care?

Fwb not giving me head or anal - dirty_old - 05-27-2017

To me personally it wouldn't be a big deal, and when a girl says something like that it's not something I would take seriously.

Sounds to me like you need to get her drunk where she can feel like it's ok to get over her inhibitions. If necessary, as the other guys said, eat her out first and or make her cum by fingering, then just put your dick in her face, and tell her what to do. or a finger in the butt when the sex is hot and heavy.

It sounds like you are doing too much talking and negotiating, when you should just be doing what pleases you. If she objects in the moment, then tell her how much it turns you on, and try again.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - RatInTheWoods - 05-27-2017

Shes just not that into you.

Head is for the dude she loves.

Fwb not giving me head or anal - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 05-27-2017

Quote: (05-27-2017 02:41 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2017 12:08 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

I don't think a girl that finds giving head "degrading" is marriage material at all.

Personally I think that some guys put way too much emphasis on whether or not a girl has touched another peepee before, but even if that is important to you the fact that this girl finds giving head "degrading" is not some ultimate sign of purity- it is a sign of f'd up feminist psychology.

Virgins, "innocent" girls and "good" girls do not find giving head "degrading", the reason they might not do that outside of an LTR/marriage is simply due to their personal values- it is not because they do not want the dick and want it bad, in every way.

So while, yes, a girl who says sucking dick is "degrading" has perhaps sucked fewer dicks or none at all, that is not the sort of reasoning behind not sucking dick that you want.

He was joking. Cock gobbling carousel riders often withhold blowjobs from the beta bux saps they settle down with once they are approaching the wall. They lie and say they've never been into oral, when they would previously suck off Chad Thundercock an hour after meeting him.

After that thread where people argued a girls bang count was more important than body count, its hard to tell.